Animal rolplay ( fanasty) Please come join!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Animal rolplay ( fanasty) Please come join!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:16 pm

[kay]

Lei- Tags: Bjorn, Kora, Star, Chie
She glanced to Bjorn and Kora, tilting her head a bit. She waited for some response, then heard the shattering glass...She whipped around to stare at the intruder, snarling. Glancing to Chie, she snorted as she said “A little help? Like, call a teacher or something...” She glared at Star again.

Bells- Tags: (Taiyo could catch her, I guess)
She was at the door, hissing when she heard the shattering. She ran down the halls, searching for a teacher.

Temma (also agender, they/them pronouns)- pro hero, teacher at high school (does a class where like you learn about cultures and make food to bring in)- Sand-
The tan and white, heterochromatic eyed Tanuki huffed a bit. He closed his eyes, tail twitching.

Uzumi- normal teacher, for home economics at high school-
She hummed and purred as she sat in her chair, yawning a bit. Her tail flicked gently.

Azami- normal student- Tags: Unique
Wip
Unique- normal student- Tags: Azami
Wip

Hirro (wip)
Wip

Weilinn (Wip)
wip

Silva- unknown- unknown quirk
The silver rat made small squeaking sounds. He then turned to his mate, nuzzling her.
Shadows- unknown- unknown quirk
The black and white rat huffed when she was nuzzled...She squeaked and flicked him with her tail.

Greyla- student- unknown quirk
The gray female huffed as she glanced to her brother. She nudged him, glancing to the other elementary students.
Greydy- student- unknown quirk
The gray and white male huffed when he was nudged...Shaking his head, he glanced around as well.

Unknown
He went back home after dropping off Jo.
Jo
The little dark furred kitten got some food and sat down. They ate as fast as they could without getting hiccups.

Kassai (hero name is Firey)- pro hero, elementary art teacher- purple fire, pink fireball follows
wip

Yarri- normal teacher, for English, at elementary
wip

Pall
At home

Nadia
The black tiger growled at the gem, attempting to snap at it...Snorting, she lashed her tail, trying to kick him. She hissed again, eyes going to the mother and child. The mother and child quickly left the park.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Taiyo / Female / Villain / African Wild Dog / Tags; Bells
Taiyo turned just in time to see the form of a cat rushing down the hall. All of previous doubts gone, she leapt in front of the stranger, ready to fight or to just cause alarm. "Good day." She said slyly, narrowing her eyes and drawing herself up to her full height.

Chie / Female / Student / Caihong Juji / Tags; Kora, Lei, Star, Born
She nodded, still unnaturally calm. With a melodramatic bow, she said "of course, o' mighty dog of wisdom" to Lei, and backed to the entrance of the lunch room, still keeping her eyes on the floating creature.
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby splendid » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:38 pm

STAR(BIT) • THEY/SHE • VILLAIN

Looking around at the shocked and panicked students, Star laughed her head off- people get scared so easily. Using her telekinesis, Star moved all the tables to block the doors, delaying any teacher who may be coming. Laughing, she began to manipulate her surroundings with her power, making things appear to float. Caught up in her activities, she didn’t notice the wild dog at first. Startled once it jumped in front of her, She looked the person up and down, analyzing them. She whipped her head around to see the chaos before turning back to the sly-looking canine. ”Greetings, stranger, She said softly with a sweet smile before floating up higher, looking down at the others. This was so much fun, way better than walking alone in alleyways and causing other mischief. ”Eat this!” She suddenly spat, hands in front of her as she picked an innocent up, messing with them for a moment before turning back to the crowd. ”Keep away, or I’ll rip them to pieces.”

zero/vince adult any/all
your local bunny thingy!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
splendid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:28 am

Taiyo / Female / Villain / African Wild Dog / Tags; Star
Taiyo turned around, for she had previously been completely unaware of the animal floating behind her. She tilted her head, and offered nothing more than a cold half smile. "Oh. Hello." She flicked her ear nonchalantly as she spoke. "Believe me, I don't care for whoever you're holding. You know, I think we might have the same deal in mind? Terrorising children?" She laughed, hopping up on a bench that hadn't been blasted away. "Definitely not something any hero would do, I'm sure. This is just an educated guess, but you're looking to cause a bit of sweet chaos? Entropy, if you will? This doesn't seem like a planned attack."

Bjon / Male / Student / Snow Leopard / Tags; Kora, Lei, Chie, Star, Taiyo
Bjorn set his jaw and straightened himself, trying to keep his voice steady. "Put that innocent down! This school is crawling with heroes and heroes in training, so... Uh... Back off!" He lost his posture where an African wild dog joined the group. He could sense the malice surrounding her like a thick smog. This just keeps getting worse! He thought bitterly, putting himself into a stable fighting stance.

Raishin / Male / Teacher/Pro-Hero / Bay Cat / Tags; Everyone in the lunch room
Raishin had heard the sound of breaking glass earlier, and didn't think much of it at the time. But now he could hear shouting, panic and crashes. Shoving his papers aside carelessly, he leapt over his desk and hurried out of the classroom. He raced to the lunch room, but skidded to a halt as he saw the way was blocked. Standing up on his back legs, he managed to squeeze his head and neck through the gap between the top of the tables and the door frame. "Everyone!" He called, electric sparks raining off his whiskers as he spoke. "Back away, this maniac is mostly likely a villain! Try to keep yourself safe, I'll get in as soon as I can!"
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby splendid » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:11 am

STAR(BIT) • THEY/SHE • VILLAIN

Finding the wild dog interesting, Star dropped the innocent with a thud, other students scrambling to see if they were okay. ”You’re correct, this wasn’t a planned attack- I was simply bored and this stupid excuse of a school seemed like the perfect place to start a riot,” She explained, lifting students up and dropping them to the floor. Her eyes turned, however, to Bjon. ”You barely have a spine to keep yourself standing, leopard. That fighting stance... Do you really think you can win against me! How ridiculous! Star burst into laughter, lifting a piece of glass and shooting it towards Bjon, the fragment intentionally only cutting his cheek. She levitated just enough so she was looking down at the leopard, the mix of a glare and a manic expression on her face. She moved too close for comfort to Bjon, whispering in his ear. ”When you die, I will be the one who finishes the job. I’ll enjoy killing you, even if you’re weak.” She backed off, twitching her long tail.

zero/vince adult any/all
your local bunny thingy!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
splendid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:40 am

(I'm sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to drop out for personal reasons and I'd like to keep private.)
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:38 am

Infinitesimal! wrote:(I'm sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to drop out for personal reasons and I'd like to keep private.)

Alright hope your ok!
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:45 am

( when you said looked at the yellow and blue eyes did you mean kora? )

Miles
he jumped back after getting kicked then charged again but with more sharp gems out now that the child was gone he didn't have to be scared of making her scared "i suggest you give up before your head is lost" he said he probably wouldn't chop off her head since he didnt actually confirm she was going to hurt the family but he was threatening her

Embry,Flare,Sprite, and copiaora
they actually ended up texting more saying they needed more money then that for the job now finding out where that person was but now they were getting ready to go get them they all suited up in the costumes so nobody could tell who they are

Sprite
"So whats the plan" She mewed

Flare
"I say i set the place blase so everyone is detracted Copiaora and sprite will start putting it out so it doesn't do too much damage then Embry will kill the target"

Sprite and Copiaora
Great!

Embry
She nodded in agreement then they went to the hero High school

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
───────────────────

เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby splendid » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:46 am

(Where should I jump back in? I’m not sure where to go at this point *^)
zero/vince adult any/all
your local bunny thingy!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
splendid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:09 am

(uhh idk 0-0 ill have some people go in the school soon dont worry! and miles will be going to save the day ( or attempt too ) if spiritstar does something XD so we are all kind of waiting on people XD )

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
───────────────────

เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist