A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

As the male's beta, she dragged his body into the hole and lowered her head, closing her eyes. "Here lies the formal Alpha of the midnight pack. He did nothing but protect the pack. May the founder of this pack rest in peace." Grief crawled inside her. She opened her eyes and looked at the dogs who helped with his burial. "Alright, lets burry him." This time she helped out. She went to the pile of dirt and dug at it, sending the dirt into the hole.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

The male lowered his head silently and closed his eyes as his mother spoke about him. He reopened his brown and blue eyes and helped out his mother, he dug at the pile of dirt to fill the hole up.

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He was very confused as to why the male abruptly left camp, was it something someone said? Did he hear something the half-wolf didn't? These kind of events confused the male.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

The female watched everyone within the camp. The packs loyalty she questioned within her head. It had to be someone in the camp, there's no other dogs around! She stared at the half-wolf eying him closely, suspiciously. He wasn't in camp when the alpha was found, but was later on. She wanted to keep an eye on him.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:11 pm

The three dogs were silent as Star spoke, and even when they buried him. Mary, Maria, and Henry were gentle as they laid the dirt over the body. Once they had filled the hole back up, Henry gently smoothed out the dirt. Maria laid down at the foot of the hole and stared at it. Mary looked to Star, her ears and tail lowered some.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:22 pm

[By the look at things, the reservation for beta had reached three days, you can roleplay your characters Toothless.]

Seeing the hole filled and flattened, she took a flower from the hill and gently rested it on the dirt, her ears flattened to her head that was lowered. With a deep breath came a long sigh. She stood to her fours and looked at the dogs. "Lets head back." Her voice shaky with grief. She slowly walked down the hill her head lowered and ears still flattened.

Seeing they finished filling the males hole, he watched his mother. She knew him the longest then anyone, which is why he choose her as his beta. To have to burry the dog who took her in must be terrible, devastating even. He followed after his mother with his tail lowered and was very silent. He felt sympathy for his mother, sympathy for his murder, but also he felt helpless. He didn't know who the killer was, where he is, or if he's even within the pack itself. The setting sky had turned cloudy, as if it were to rain. Rain fit the mood he and his mother shared, sadness and depression.

He was very confused as to why the male abruptly left camp, was it something someone said? Did he hear something the half-wolf didn't? These kind of events confused the male.

The female watched everyone within the camp. The packs loyalty she questioned within her head. It had to be someone in the camp, there's no other dogs around! She stared at the half-wolf eying him closely, suspiciously. He wasn't in camp when the alpha was found, but was later on. She wanted to keep an eye on him.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Henry briskly walked back to the dens, as he was fearful of thunder. Mary nudged her sister and the two walked behind Star and Swift. Maria looked down the whole time; she felt bad for Star, as she and the alpha were close. She sighed a little as she and Mary went back to the healer's den. They would rest there for the night, to ensure they weren't having any complications from labor. The sisters laid down with their pups and curled up. Henry also squeezed himself into the den and laid by Mary and their four pups. Maria covered her daughters with her tail and watched them sleep peacefully.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Ok))

Akela and Bella were in their den, cuddling together. Bella had her head ontop of his back, and Akela had his head on hers. He wondered when their ceremony would happen, their ceromony becoming the Packs next betas.
Cassie wanted to hunt something small. She padded out from the camp towards the bunny warren and stalked it silently and stealthily. When a bunny came out she leaped at it landing ontop of it. She sank her teeth in its neck, it went limp.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:45 pm

She walked into camp, her head hung low. She had to do the betas ceremony soon, but it was getting dark. She closed her eyes tightly before lifting her head and stood above the hill over her den at her full height. "Dogs, to me!" She howled and waited for the pack.

He walked into camp hearing his mothers howl. He looked up at her as he was curious about what she had to say. Could she be angry with the pack as not everyone helped with the formal leaders death? What could it be?

He watched the female and other dogs return after burying the alpha. He felt guilty for not helping out. His attention was caught by the females howl and stood in front of her and nearby Swift.

She looked towards the sound of the alphas howl. She followed it and sat down in the middle of camp, watching. She hoped the female had found the killer, she really did.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Red woke up and walked from his den. Hearing the howl had startled him. He saw the pack as they slowly crowded around the alphas den. He sat down waiting for what Star had to say. Cassie too sat down and looked at the alpha, and Akela and Bella came from their den.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Henry pricked his ears and looked to Mary and Maria. "You stay with the pups, Alessa." said Henry quietly. Alessa yawned a little and nodded. Henry nudged the twins and the three left the den. They sat towards the back of the pack as they waited for Star.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:36 pm

She felt eyes all on her when the dogs attentions were all onto her. "Because of the Alphas death." She paused for a moment glancing in the direction of the willow tree. She looked back to her pack and continued her words. "I, as his beta, have become your alpha, and just like him, I need a beta." She looked at Akela and his beautiful mate. "Akela, Bella, stand in front of my den, present yourselves to the pack."

He walked into camp hearing his mothers howl. He looked up at her as he was curious about what she had to say. Could she be angry with the pack as not everyone helped with the formal leaders death? What could it be?

He watched the female and other dogs return after burying the alpha. He felt guilty for not helping out. His attention was caught by the females howl and stood in front of her and nearby Swift.

She looked towards the sound of the alphas howl. She followed it and sat down in the middle of camp, watching. She hoped the female had found the killer, she really did.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Chass turned his head, hearing Star's howl. Time to do the ceremony, he thought to himself as he loped over and sat down next to Cassie, the omega. He looked up at Star, awaiting the beginning of the ceremony. I need to tell her my decision, he said to himself, muttering. I need to tell her I'll let the pups live.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me