The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:50 am

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

"Oh?" He said feeling as if his fur might burn off. "Perfect." He said with a stupid smirk on his face. He looked at the dark wolf beside him. "Me too, Blaze." He spoke happily nuzzling against the slightly shorter wolf's head. He was beyond happy, he might have died right then and there if it weren't for some of the self control he had.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:53 am

B L A Z E

Absolutely head over tail for Ghost | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze’s tail wagged , his face lighting up with joy. For once in his life he felt pure happiness “wait really?” He asked making sure the wolf wasn’t messing around with him. Blaze smiled and nuzzled Ghost back. He had never felt this happy ever
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:07 am

"Yes of course, who wouldn't?" He chuckle. Pure happiness was the only way he could describe this moment. He nuzzled into the other in return and stared at the beautiful falls in front of them.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:46 am

B L A Z E

Absolutely head over tail for Ghost | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze grinned and pressed himself against Ghost. He was happy, he had never felt this way. He wanted Ghost to be his - permanently but didn’t want to make things weird. Blaze rested his head against Ghost breathing in his scent. He smelt amazing like herbs and the outdoors. Blaze loved it.
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:22 am

"You seem a tad anxious, Blaze. What's up?" He said to the wolf resting on him. He could tell something was up, there was something else blaze wanted to say.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:00 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze smiled. Ghost just understood him. How he knew exactly what he he was thinking he wasn’t sure. But wasn’t complaining. “So” Blaze began, “I have come to the conclusion that I quite like having you to Um what’s the word?” He paused “ah - snuggle?” He said with a small laugh feeling so out of touch with his normal attitude

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:10 pm

"Ha same goes for you, Blazey." He said with a slight chuckle. He liked having Blaze, just in general. The thought that he was probably the only one to have ever made ghost feel like this was astonishing.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:21 pm

B L A Z E

He smirked hearing Ghost give him a nickname. No one had ever done that either before - ever. He wagged his tail “well I’m glad Ghosty” he said with a wink. Blaze was absolutely and completely head over tails for Ghost. He didn’t mind the nickname, he didn’t care at all about anything as long as Ghost was beside him “you know” he began quietly “if you happen to have a den-mate who snores or anything… I have an open Spot in mine for another neat”
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Ghost smirked at the nickname, such a loving yet simple action. "No snoring den-mate but I would love to share with you." He smiled and wrapped his tail around the others lower back, perfect. This was all so perfect. "Y'know, I think I love you, Blaze." ghost said in the most confident voice he could manage at the moment.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:29 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze froze, his jaw almost dropped to the ground. He had never heard those words in reference to himself. Blaze’s shock soon turned to pure excitement. Feeling Ghost’s tail around him made him burst with joy. He could get up and run around in excitement but he had to remain calm. Blaze slowly wrapped his tail around Ghost and pulled him into his pelt more. “I love you too” Blaze said with a smile only spared for Ghost.
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups