Animal rolplay ( fanasty) Please come join!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Animal rolplay ( fanasty) Please come join!

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:02 pm

(spiritstar3: sure thing! also sorry about the water thing my 4 new people i added are a group of friends sorry about that 0-0 also my water girl isnt a student)
( Fursuit: Sure!)

Kora
Rushed back to them guys its out and the fire department just arrived they didnt put it out also i dont know why they said no *she frowned*

(spiritstar3: you wanna have her mess with the mom and child now? )

Sprite
she had just put out the fire and ran back to her friends "back!" she goes "have we got any more kill missions?" she asked

Embry
she shook her head for she was not the one to talk much
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:14 pm

[eh, it’s fine]

Lei- Tags: Bjorn
She nodded to him, saying “Sensing emotions sounds awesome.” She glanced to Kora again. “Well, I mean, it’s good someone put it out.” she said.

Bells
She sat down at a table with her lunch.

Temma (also agender, they/them pronouns)- pro hero, teacher at high school (does a class where like you learn about cultures and make food to bring in)- Sand
Wip

Uzumi- normal teacher, for home economics at high school
wip

Azami- normal student
Wip
Unique- normal student
Wip

Hirro (wip)
Wip

Weilinn (Wip)
wip

Silva- unknown- unknown quirk
The silver rat made small squeaking sounds. He then turned to his mate, nuzzling her.
Shadows- unknown- unknown quirk
character ( must be picture ) :
The black and white rat huffed when she was nuzzled...She squeaked and flicked him with her tail.

Greyla- student- unknown quirk
Wip
Greydy- student- unknown quirk
Wip

Unknown
He went back home after dropping off Jo.
Jo
(kay)
The little dark furred kitten hummed as they went to the lunch room. They got some food and sat down.

Kassai (hero name is Firey)- pro hero, elementary art teacher- purple fire, pink fireball follows
wip

Yarri- normal teacher, for English, at elementary
wip

Pall
At home

Nadia
(Sure)
The black tiger purred and licked her lips, tail swinging lightly. She glanced around as she started trotting, soon happening upon a park. She found a mother and child there, not wanting to scare the toddler...She enclosed the mother and child in darkness anyhow, hearing them yelp.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:21 pm

Kora
Ya i hope everyone is fine

Sprite
Man! alright

Miles
As he walked home with the noodles he saw a villain near a mother and a child it looked like she might attack soon so he ran and pounced and knocked her off ground he didnt want to scare the child much so he didnt use his quirk right then

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
───────────────────

เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:27 pm

[waiting for Bjorn now
is the hero school just high schoolers?]

Lei- Tags: Bjorn
She nodded to him, saying “Sensing emotions sounds awesome.” She nodded to Kora.

Bells
She finished her lunch, standing up.

Temma (also agender, they/them pronouns)- pro hero, teacher at high school (does a class where like you learn about cultures and make food to bring in)- Sand
The tan and white, heterochromatic eyed Tanuki huffed a bit. He closed his eyes, tail twitching.

wip

Azami- normal student
Wip
Unique- normal student
Wip

Hirro (wip)
Wip

Weilinn (Wip)
wip

Silva- unknown- unknown quirk
The silver rat made small squeaking sounds. He then turned to his mate, nuzzling her.
Shadows- unknown- unknown quirk
The black and white rat huffed when she was nuzzled...She squeaked and flicked him with her tail.

Greyla- student- unknown quirk
The gray female huffed as she glanced to her brother. She nudged him, glancing to the other elementary students.
Greydy- student- unknown quirk
The gray and white male huffed when he was nudged...Shaking his head, he glanced around as well.

Unknown
He went back home after dropping off Jo.
Jo
The little dark furred kitten got some food and sat down. They ate as fast as they could without getting hiccups.

Kassai (hero name is Firey)- pro hero, elementary art teacher- purple fire, pink fireball follows
wip

Yarri- normal teacher, for English, at elementary
wip

Pall
At home

Nadia
The black tiger hissed when she was knocked to the ground, eyes narrowing...She turned said gaze to the feline on top of her, hissing at him again. “Are you a hero?” she spat out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:29 pm

Miles
Yes im Gemstone the hero ( thats his hero name ) you better leave these two alone other wise things might get ugly

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
───────────────────

เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:52 pm

Embry
*she raised the phone as it Dinged* the screen read "two new messages" She looked at the message and there was picture of a girl on it and a text saying "Reward: $5,000"

Sprite
"Awesome! thats not that much money though should we take it still?"

Flare
" i think so"

Copiaora
Alright lets take it

Embry
She nodded in agreement and texted "accepted" they then started to track them down

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
───────────────────

เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:58 pm

(is the hero school only for high schoolers? probably still going to make Azami and Unique 12 or 13)

She hummed and purred as she sat in her chair, yawning a bit. Her tail flicked gently.

Azami- normal student
wip
Unique- normal student
Wip

Nadia
The black tiger snorted as she looked at him. Gemstone? she thought, shaking her head. “Why, are they your mate and child?” she asked. Not quite, it was a cat and her kitten, not two tigers...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:06 pm

( yes )

Miles
"No but im a hero i save people thats my job" one of his gems went down near her throat. her words though made him remember how single he was and wondered why no one loved him but it didnt stop him from fighting

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
───────────────────

เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby splendid » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:56 pm

STAR(BIT) • THEY/SHE • VILLAIN

Bored. Bored. Bored. Star growled, crushing her soda can with her telekinesis. They looked up, seeing an advert on a post- it was for that cursed school for the weirdos like her. ”Why do people think quirks are a good thing, and really, a hero?” She scratched the advert, slicing it to pieces after reading where the school was. She used her telekinesis to make herself levitate quickly to the building, not caring if she was seen, a grin on her face. Star then climbed over the school gate with ease, her tail twitching as she floated above school grounds. Looking around, she found a lunch room, and she used her quirk to break the glass, a loud cracking noise resounded through the area, the villain making her appearance with a sharp grin and an evil laugh. ”Woops! Looks like I trashed this place!” She cackled, staring down at one student with serious, yellow and blue eyes.

zero/vince adult any/all
your local bunny thingy!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
splendid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:55 pm

Taiyo / Female / Villain / African Wild Dog / Tags; Open
Taiyo shook herself, narrowing her eyes. She glanced around the deserted hallway, her ears rotating as she assessed her surroundings. She heard the distant sound of shattering glass. Turning, she decided to go to the source of the sound. She started walking, but she was in no hurry. Until she was close enough to hear voices and further asses the situation, she would take it easy. Her rationality and impulse control were slowly creeping back, and both were telling her what an idiot she had been for jumping into a hero central and for looking to kick a hornet nest.

Bjorn / Male / Student / Snow Leopard / Tags; Kora, Lei, Star
He opened his mouth to respond to Kora and Lei when the sound of shattering glass diverted his attention. He flattened his ears against his head as he whipped around to face the stranger, his fur bristling. Without the help of his quirk, Bjorn could immediately tell from the tone of her voice and the way she held herself that she meant harm. He unsheathed his claws, unsure of what to do. He glanced at Kora, then at Lei, hoping to find some inspiration for any scrap of a plan.

Chie / Female / Student / Caihong Juji / Tags; Kora, Lei, Star, Bjorn
Chie had been sitting in the back of the lunch room, minding her own business and messing with cards. She merely glanced up at the sound of shattering glass, not even lifting her head. Not at all phased by the seemingly crazed creature who was causing quite a commotion. She sat up properly, as she had been sitting with her legs out-stretched on the table. After a mere second of pondering what she should do, Chie strode over, a calm half smile on her face. "Quite the gathering we have here." The senior student tipped her head, acting way more at ease then she reasonably should be. "A ragtag group of a monotone leopard, a pair of odd dogs and..." Her gaze slid to the floating stranger as she spoke. "Whatever this crime against the laws of nature is."
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me