S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Postby k9inpants » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:27 am

Buck - Akita - Lead Hunter, Canidae Pack - Tags: Kiri

Buck woke slowly, the gentle sunbeams beaming through the broken window in the corner of the room rousing him. The large black dog stood, giving himself a shake and looking around. Last night he had chosen to sleep on the second floor of some random building because a solo hunt had run long and he wasn't able to made it back to his preferred den in time. With a huff, the large dog made his way to the corner of the room, grabbing his prizes from last night, two plump looking rabbits. Well, I hate sleeping away from my usual den, but bringing these back will be well worth it! Buck thought with satisfaction. With that, he headed down the crumbling stairs and out of the building. As he walked along the sidewalk, he got a hint of a familiar smell around the delectable rabbit scent. Perking his ears up, he rounded the corner and saw Kirk facing away from him, walking down the sidewalk as well. Gently setting the rabbits down, he barked, "Kirk! Good morning!" In the smaller dog's direction.

Patch - Oriental Shorthair - Lead Scout, Felidae Clan - Tags: Open

Patch woke with a start. He shot up out of his makeshift nest, fur standing on end. After a second of looking around, though, he started to calm down. "O-Oh," he murmured to himself, "Just a n-nightmare." Embarrassed, the scrawny cat looked around, sighing in relief as he realized no one had seen his little scene. After taking a minute to groom his thin fur smooth, he stood and started looking for his clanmates. He knew it wouldn't been too long until he found someone, as he never had the nerve to sleep more than one building away from his clan members, but that didn't stop the anxiety that started to bloom in his chest when he didn't smell anyone familiar right away.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:12 am

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: open

Archer opened his eyes as the morning light flooded into his makeshift den of a few concrete pieces and some old scrap metal. With a huff the black shepherd rose to his paws. He shook his fur free of the dust and debris before walking out to the camp. He kept his gaze low, not wanting to converse this early - well early to him. He flicked his gaze around to make sure no dog was headed his way before ducking out of the area to begin his morning patrol. Archer hoped this hadn’t been done already, scenting the air quickly he caught a few scout scents but nothing too fresh towards the borders.

A t l a s

Felidae Clan | meditator | single | tags: Viper

Atlas walked into the clan areas, slinking around the edges as he normally would. While he enjoyed speaking with the members of the clan , he learned more by staying on the outside and observing. The only reason he really - watched his clan mates was because if anything were to happen where he would be needed, he would of already sensed the issue and more than likely watch most of it play out. It didn’t hurt that he blended into the darkness either. His gaze searched around camp before landing on the leader , Viper. He stepped out of the shadow and flicked his tail as he approached good morning Viper.” he called dipping his head to the leader “how are things this morning?”

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:21 pm

Courage - Dogo Argentino - Canidae Pack - Alpha
@ Tallulah
Courage made his way through the empty street and then easily climbed his way up onto the roof of a car to get a slight overview of the area. He knew the area well, but getting an overview would help him with knowing who was about. Catching sight of a fellow canine, Tallulah, Courage jumped back down and made his way over to the Cane Corsa. "Morning." He greeted her. He let out a small yawn as the morning air woke him some more."We should keep our eyes sharp for those cats today. The sooner we chase them off the better. We don't want to have to fight them for food every time." He commented. He worried that if food got harder to come by, there would be much bigger fights to come from it.

Rosetta - Oriental Havana - Felidae Clan - Tunneler
@ Madeira
Rosetta hopped down from her resting place and began to make her way down the crumbling flights of stairs and out into the world. Making it outside, she stretched out her legs and her claws to wake up. Looking around, she caught the sound of rustling nearby and headed over to investigate. Rosetta saw it was a medic and they seemed busy. "Do you need any help?" Rosetta asked, perhaps the medic would have a much less dangerous job for her and she would be able to spend the day with much safer footing.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:28 am

Tallulah
Canidae Pack // Guard // Single // Cane Corso // Tags: Courage

Sometimes Tallulah wondered what this city had looked like when the humans were still here. To be completely honest she actually wondered what a human even looked like. Her parents had once told her that they walked upright on two legs, which was such an odd thing to imagine. The only things Tallulah had ever seen walking on two legs were birds. Her thoughts drifted away with her for a moment until she heard a familiar voice approaching her. It was the alpha, Courage. The cane corso lowered her head in respect and greeting when he approached. "Good Morning." she answered. If there was one thing Tallulah hated it was going hungry. She hated the pain of hunger and the tiredness it brought with it. Food was something that she got genuinely aggressive over sometimes. "Mhm, its catching the pesky things that's the trouble." She answered. Even the smallest among their ranks could outpower a cat, but the felines were very quick and could squeeze into spots impossible for the canines to fit into. "I'll keep an eye out. Just once I'd like to make em pay for what they've done." Tallulah believed the tales, that it was the fault of the felines for the human disappearance long ago.
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:45 am

Viper -- Male -- Calico Maine Coon -- Leader, Felidae Clan -- ~Atlas
Viper's ear twitched, the second swiveling back at the noise behind him within the room rather than on the ledge outside the window as he was. "Atlas," he greeted the cat, "good morning. Things are fine, from what I can see." One last sweep across the street below and the leader turned his head fully to focus his one good eye on him. "Unless something is already amiss out of my view? Or is this simply a social call?" He certainly hoped it was the latter, he did not want to deal with problems happening already -- the day had barely begun.

Kiri -- Female -- Cream Shiba Inu -- Scout, Canidae Pack -- ~Buck
Clearly she needn't have bothered trying to sniff out any of her packmates, if the voice behind her was any indication. Kiti gave herself one last yawn and a stretch before she turned and started toward him. "Morning... Buck." She didn't even really attempt to disguise the awkward pause as she tried to pin down which name went to this face -- he was the lead... something. Not scout, she'd know that one immediately since that was the one she had to interact with regularly. Guard, maybe? Although judging by the rabbits at his paws, maybe lead hunter was the safer bet.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:59 am

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: open

Archer opened his eyes as the morning light flooded into his makeshift den of a few concrete pieces and some old scrap metal. With a huff the black shepherd rose to his paws. He shook his fur free of the dust and debris before walking out to the camp. He kept his gaze low, not wanting to converse this early - well early to him. He flicked his gaze around to make sure no dog was headed his way before ducking out of the area to begin his morning patrol. Archer hoped this hadn’t been done already, scenting the air quickly he caught a few scout scents but nothing too fresh towards the borders. A noise of clanging metal beside him caught the dog's attention. Archer turned to focus on the area, a low growl coming from his throat. He took a step before noticing the noise was caused by a rat. He shook his fur and contemplated catching the rat as a quick snack. Of course - even if he didn't want it - someone in the camp could. He approached where the rat was, as quietly as his large paws would allow before lunging towards the rat. A metal clang rang through his ears as he - in his clumsy ways had smacked the top of his head on the metal piece where the rat was under. The rat laid limp in his jaws. Shaking his head, hoping to rid himself of the ringing that was now in his ears. The large shepherd made his way back towards the main camp area.

A t l a s

Atlas dipped his head once more as he was greeted by the leader, Viper. He met the leader's gaze, before chuckling slightly "Thankfully, this is more of a social call" he said, not surprised but honestly slightly humored at Vipers instant jump to see if something was already wrong. The black tom flicked his tail before looking out towards the street "I was also coming to make sure you hadn't seen or heard of anything either. Things have been extremely quiet recently" Atlas shook his head, before adding "I'm not sure if that means i'm useless, or just too good at my role" he said in a joking tone. Hoping to brighten the mood a bit. For a cat who dealt with Disharmony so frequently, he hated down and dreary days.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:53 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny- mate open- wants offspring- Tags

The hard working and intelligent female yawned a bit. She loved pups and being outside, so it was a good thing she was a hunter. The loyal and playful but stubborn and hard headed one sat. After a moment, the fiery one, who didn't always listen, got up. She was beautiful and slender, but average height for a female. She knew how to use her beauty to her advantage at times. Her fur was tan, and she had a red brown face with gray black above on the head. The back and tail tip were just black.

Red brown ears perked as she stepped out of the building. Lovely golden brown eyes glanced around, catching sight of some of her packmates. She didn't say anything to them yet, though. Her nose twitched and tail flicked as she looked around. She though of going hunting, but didn't know if she should yet. After all, her packmates were on the street, just walking. Shaking her head, she wandered along as well. She wondered how their leader was doing today.

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Tags

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed (only a streak) male yawned. He looked around for Soma, then shook his head. His brown muzzled coat was a lovely golden. His brown ears twitched and perked, his back brown as well. He raises one white paw then placed it back down. He licked at his white chest patch, then shook his head. The white tipped tail curled over a moment. Blue and brown eyes looked down at his paws, as he thought of his family again.

Iro and Kera were their names, but Kera had passed when he was very young...His father raised him and his seven other siblings well. However, he still missed his mother all the time. Of course he did, as he'd been the mama's boy out of the three boys. Yes, there were only three boys and five girls. His oldest sister had been kind to him, though. The other four often picked on him for being 'mamas boy'. Kayra would make them back off, and that had made him so happy.

He'd found the pack and joined them then, trained as a medic, and now here he was. Speaking of, he thought he should find Soma. Therefore, he stood up and shook himself off a bit. He then began to wander, looking for the male though could have missed him back there.

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags

The highly intelligent but louder than normal (when vocalizing) male yawned. He flicked his long haired white tail back and forth. Of course, his whole body was covered in longer hair. He was also fully white, which seemed to be normal for the breed. Pretty for a male and slender, he almost seemed like a female. However, he was definitely a hundred percent male.

Pink nose moved a bit, as if he'd smelled something, then he shook his head. The blue and gold eyes glanced around, ears with pink insides perking. His tail flicked a second time, then stopped. He raised a paw to lick it, then looked around once more. He was doing his job as scout. He didn't see any dogs nearby, so he returned to the others quick, and laid down.

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags

She'd dreamed of flying again last night, of course, and shook her head. The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, yawned. There weren't really any kits to watch right now. Her white tipped tail flicked wildly a moment, then slowed down. Golden lovely eyes glanced around for a moment. She lifted a paw to lick it, then placed it down. There was Flora, but she was pretty sure she was a trainee. She did aid in the training however. She smiled at the thought of all the potential. She then glanced around a second time, before stopping because there wasn't much to see.

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring one yawned again. She thought of her own family a moment and smiled a little. She had two older siblings and two younger. Then there were the three littermates, and they were mostly black with white, but there were one or two white with black. She'd always thought they were unique. That was the two younger siblings actually. The wild and loud, fight and conflict disliking one huffed then. She shook her head a couple times. She figured maybe she could go out and eat something. They needed to eat to function, after all, like all living things.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:55 am

Courage - Dogo Argentino - Canidae Pack - Alpha
@ Tallulah
Courage exhaled deeply in a relief of stress, it seemed like everyday was a battle between dogs and cats, but he was determined to win once and for all. His belief in the cats being the cause of the humans disappearance was strong in his blood and gave a deep rooted hatred for them. He knew little of life with humans except from what had been passed down to him, he knew it was in his blood to live with humans as a companion, but that wasn't a reality he, nor the others, would ever face and he accepted that.
"True." He replied to Tallulah, with a slight nod. "Perhaps at some point it is worth a meeting with all the guards to discuss tactics." The alpha thought allowed, having a plan of defense would be very useful, especially to have everyone on board with it. He took a breath. "Let all the guards know we need to hold a meeting. I will let the Beta and Delta know. We can arrange it for sundown." Courage decided, pushing his paw into the cracked concrete.

James - Standard Poodle - Canidae Pack - Hunter
@ Archer
Making his way back into camp, James held a hare that he had caught in his mouth. He was up early that morning as always, he was very much the early bird who liked to even beat the birds to their morning chirping. As he placed the hare down, he caught a loud metallic sound nearby. The Poodle turned his head and instantly made his way in the direction of the dog that was responsible. "Morning." He chirped at Archer while proudly wagging his tail. "At least you caught it!" He then added, referring to the Shepherds catch and banging his head. James was very much happy that at least one other pack member was now up and about, that meant he would easily be able to find someone to hang out with for the day. "Catching rats is a lot harder than it looks." He smiled.

Cloud - Domestic Shorthair - Felidae Clan - Scout
@ Velvet
Cloud sat upon a wall near the edge of an overgrown garden, she knew this area was used often as a passthrough by dogs and she wanted to be sure that none got too close to the clan without being able to raise the alarm. She had been sitting and waiting for a few hours without hearing or seeing any signs of the enemy. She figured that perhaps her fellow scout, the Angora, was having better luck.
Hopping off the wall with ease, she made her way back towards where she had last seen the scout. Her gait was light and floaty, living up to her name. Seeing that Velvet was also having some down time, she made her way towards him. "Is it also quiet for you today?" She asked, wondering if he had seen anything. "I worry when it's quiet, I would rather here them barking their heads off all day than hear nothing at all. At least when they are noisy you can know where they are."

Rosetta - Oriental Havana - Felidae Clan - Tunneler
@ Madeira
Rosetta hopped down from her resting place and began to make her way down the crumbling flights of stairs and out into the world. Making it outside, she stretched out her legs and her claws to wake up. Looking around, she caught the sound of rustling nearby and headed over to investigate. Rosetta saw it was a medic and they seemed busy. "Do you need any help?" Rosetta asked, perhaps the medic would have a much less dangerous job for her and she would be able to spend the day with much safer footing.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:02 am

🐱 BOUNCANIER
Siamese
Felidae clan | Captain, Lead warrior | male | homo | crush - Viper | tags - open

__
Yawning the dark brown skinny siamese got up for his nest, stretching his tired limbs and shaking his short fur. He gave a few licks to his fur and paws before looking around the den, seeing who was still there and who wasn't. After realizing that he was not a late riser he got out of the den and walked to the sunlight, his eyes looking up to the sky before he looked at the cleaning. He looked over to the clan leader, as the large calico male showed up there too.

🐱 MADEIRA
Ragdoll
Felidae clan | Medic | female | hetero | crush - open |tags - Rosetta

__
She gave a few licks to her long white fur before making a look around the camp once again. She checked the fresh-kill pile in distance, trying to see anything which could interest her to eat. She was a pretty picky eater, which was odd as she was doing with some herbs which did smell pretty bad even for her nose, and still, she was picky with food which smelled much better. She looked over to the tunneler "...no not really, I've done anything I need dor now...but if you want something to do...my nest could need some chances and you could always as for the queens as well if they needed too" she said to her.

🐶 KILIMANJARO
Doberman
Canidae pack | Scout | male | pan | crush - Archer | tags - open

__
He relaxed at the cleaning, it was still early so he didn't have to hustle anywhere at the moment. He had done some early night patrols last night, just like he almost always did, he loved to be out in dark times, especially at this time when the nights were somehow dark and the air was cool but not too much. He didn't mind sunny days, but he didn't really like hot days, even if he was not long-furred like some others were. Blinking his eyes he realized the alpha and the Tallulah were in the distance, he was not that close with either of them, so he just waited to see what will the day bring to him today.

🐶 ESPERANZA
Siberian husky
Canidae pack | hunter | female | bi | crush - open | tags - open

__
She slept or tried to, she was still young so she was learned to sleep long, as an apprentice she needed usually to wait for someone to pick her out to do anything. She was being a full-time hunter for only half a month and still, she needed to get used to it, she needed to remind herself a lot that it was her who do need to do the decisions instead of waiting for someone to pick her up. Blinking her eyes open she stood up and left the place she was used as her den for a while now, feeling hungry which reminded her that she didn't eat anything yesterday evening as she was too tired and got to sleep instead. Yawning she thought to see if she could find anything small, or bigger prey to catch, for herself and for the pack.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:55 am

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James

Archer froze hearing footsteps approaching, he cursed under his breath. How could he have been so foolish to get caught up in catching a rat than to ensure his back was guarded. He hoped a cat or other predator wasn't deciding to close in on him. He turned, the fur on his neck rising slightly before the large poodle came into view. Archer relaxed quickly, the rat dangling from his jaws. He carefully set it down in front of him and dipped his head to the hunter "Hello James, good morning" he greeted before offering a small smile as he had obviously heard the shepherd bang his head on the metal. As James mentioned that rats were harder to catch he nodded a bit "True. I wasn't expecting it to duck back into that hiding spot too quick. Thankfully I don't think I hit my head as hard as that sounded" he replied with a soft chuckle. He looked at the hunter before asking "So, how has your morning been?"

A t l a s

Atlas dipped his head once more as he was greeted by the leader, Viper. He met the leader's gaze, before chuckling slightly "Thankfully, this is more of a social call" he said, not surprised but honestly slightly humored at Vipers instant jump to see if something was already wrong. The black tom flicked his tail before looking out towards the street "I was also coming to make sure you hadn't seen or heard of anything either. Things have been extremely quiet recently" Atlas shook his head, before adding "I'm not sure if that means i'm useless, or just too good at my role" he said in a joking tone. Hoping to brighten the mood a bit. For a cat who dealt with Disharmony so frequently, he hated down and dreary days.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups