The Misfits – Hybrid Roleplay [Always open to join]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Misfits – Hybrid Roleplay [Always open to join]

Postby Luna Stafford » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:10 am

luna

luna had been sleeping for hours at end when she finally woke up. she stretched elaborately before raising to her feet and yawning loudly. she then maneuvered out of the hollow bush she had been taking a nap in and took a deep breath before continuing to travel through the land, attempting to find some kind of other hybrid as she was all alone.

vvvvvvv NOTE FOR SELF vvvvvvv

Code: Select all
[b][center]luna[/center][/b]
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/caf8e68a-2c1a-4efc-921f-4240ab747b1d/dcke2ck-eadc12e0-69f5-48bf-b03e-3c4029d1c1e9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NhZjhlNjhhLTJjMWEtNGVmYy05MjFmLTQyNDBhYjc0N2IxZFwvZGNrZTJjay1lYWRjMTJlMC02OWY1LTQ4YmYtYjAzZS0zYzQwMjlkMWMxZTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ZK-Jgb2V9FuGoBm_bSAiYRnxpeUKjcoRDA0vuypM4yY[/img]
[center][/center]
Last edited by Luna Stafford on Fri May 20, 2022 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna Stafford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelCat75332 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:01 am

Kyanulimau

Kya's smile grows bigger and bigger with every word. "Sure, I'd love to eat with you. I haven't had a proper meal in days, just a couple rat-mouse hybrids that I've found skittering around, and I've been callimg them Duodents- duo-rodents. I wish I could make a guidebook of common hybrids, but I don't have a notebook, pencil, or thumbs. I might be able to pull off writing with the pencil between two paws, but- anyway..." She finally emerges from behind the tree to come around to Cody's side. "Maybe we could try to find more hybrids. I'm sure there are others like us." She looks at the sky but avoids looking at stars. Light pollution has left its mark and there are very few stars in the sky.
PixelCat75332

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuri_the_botfly » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:06 pm

After stumbling around for what seems like days, Susie finds what seems to be another hybrid, some sort of bizarre furry fish creature. Unsure of its intentions, or indeed if it even has intentions, she utilizes her newfound small stature to hide behind a a concrete slab.
I like spiders and have poor judgement. Yuri the botfly#7962

Yuri_the_botfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna Stafford » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:16 pm

luna

Luna had been plowing through the thick forest for what seemed like ages, but had finally reached one of the so-called ̈"concrete jungles". she sighed as she leaned on a what seemed to be an old concrete bench and sat down on it. she put her hands on her face and pulled them down again, after she thought she heard some movement. "hello? anyone there?" she called out before lifting herself off of the bench and taking a good look around.
Last edited by Luna Stafford on Fri May 20, 2022 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna Stafford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelum Vulpes » Thu May 19, 2022 2:34 pm

Er.. is there a protocall to join? First RP…
hewo the name’s Caelum Vulpes but u can call me cae I’m pretty boring if you ask me but I bet I have something of interest to say if you pm me ^-^

Caelum Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fish Bones » Fri May 27, 2022 1:51 pm

The forests edge was quiet today, almost to quiet for Cedar. The PeaJa-leon nervously craned his head out from the forests protection and sniffed the air. Nothing, the air was calm and only thing that hung on the breeze was the odd sense of the city that loomed before him. Cedars ears flicked as he thought of what to do next. He was in need of food, anything at this point would do but the concrete jungle before him could be dangerous. He wasn't sure if he should chance it. His long tail flicked as he fell deep into thought.
Hello! The names Fish Bones! But you can just call me Fish!
(i was Wednesday Thief)
I have some free pets and im always up for some trades!

Fish Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MommaP0ssum » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:18 pm

✖️♻️Erebus♻️✖️

Erebus snorted as he fumbled onto his side waking from a deep slumber. “What the..?” He looked around with groggy eyes wincing at the sunlight. “Aaaauuuughhhhhh.” He moaned as he flipped on his other side, curling his long prehensile tail around his body. This is the third time I’ve woken up during the wrong time of day. He heaved a sigh. I guess there’s no point in trying to go back to sleep now. Erebus’ stomach let out a low, rumbling growl. It was time for dinner anyways, so he got up, arching his back for a big stretch. His mouth gaped open in an exaggerated yawn, showing his 50 teeth. Let’s go see what we can scavenge today.
https://imgur.com/a/BPLdypa
MommaP0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy. » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:42 am

Russell

Russell made his way through a vast field in search of food. He hadn't eaten in days and was starting to feel weak. He'd have to find something to eat soon. Russell could see a little barn in the distance that appeared to be abandoned. There were trees behind it that led to a deep and dark forest. He decided that he would check the forest later.

Once inside the barn, he sniffed around. The place was deserted, and there seemed to be nothing here that could possibly sustain him. The stalls were empty and the windows were shattered. The barn was in horrible shape. Russell frowned. He turned and exited the barn, preparing to head out into the forest, with a sad sigh.
Happy May! <3

ImageImageImageImageImage
Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MommaP0ssum » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:40 am

✖️♻️Erebus♻️✖️

Erebus sauntered his way closer to the depths of the forest, following the scent of a nearby feast of vultures. “Ech.” He gagged and shook his head. “I disgust myself. I’m so hungry I’m getting desperate” He eventually arrived to a flock of vultures and crow feeding off a pile of carcass. Without hesitation, Erebus shoved his way through the crowd and stared down at what was “dinner”. Few of the birds flew off, squawking angrily as the unwelcomed visitor barged in on their feeding. The meat was fresh. May have died that morning. That seemed to ease Erebus’ mind as he began to eat nonchalantly. Food has been scarce and usually it was a fight to even get any.
https://imgur.com/a/BPLdypa
MommaP0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fish Bones » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:02 am

Cedar snapped out of his thoughts as a sent reached his nose, somthing sweet but yet the smell of rot hung with it. Cedar breathed in the sent for a long while as he thought. A sudden bust of loud angry vultures nearly made Cedar jump out of his fur. He looked up at the sky and watched the large birds fly off. His gaze shifted to where they had been. Maybe they had left somthing. Cedar stomach groaned at the thought of eating a carcass but it was better than starving. Cedar sighed and followed the sent. Soon he found himself at the carcass, Erebus already stood before the body, eating. Cedar crouched low to the ground. "Hello." He called out in a meek voice.
Hello! The names Fish Bones! But you can just call me Fish!
(i was Wednesday Thief)
I have some free pets and im always up for some trades!

Fish Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me