๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:32 am

Avery
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags:open
Avery was searching for a little nibble of breakfast. He was a hungry guy, kinda a glutton but donโ€™t tell him that. He heard some chattering and thumps of feet, signaling that there were others close by. He hunched his ears close to his body and looked around, wary and a bit frightened. He was quite small for a full grown bunny, and that made him more skeptical and wary of being eaten. He contemplated whether he should approach or not.

Brundwick
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Brundwick was nibbling contently on some leaves he found before hearing a ruckus and deciding to go check it out. He hopped through the bushes, and found a bunch of rabbits on the other side, he scanned the area, seeing no immediate danger.

Meadow
Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Meadow hopped around a meadow, nibbling on dandelions and other flowers. Once full, she hopped along, not really having a set path and just wandering. She spotted a group of rabbits and decided to hop over and say hello.

Virian
Trans Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Virian woke up and moved their paws around their face grooming their face and ears. They then jumped out of the makeshift hole under a few roots and went to go about their day. Upon their stroll, they spotted a large group of rabbits of all sizes and colors in a huddle. They approached the group.

Charis
Buck/ Scout/ mentions: n/a/ tags: Grace and kits
Charis blinked, the memories of the fox and his family scaring him. He got up, stretching before hoping out to go look for his mate and kits, hoping they all are okay. He then caught onto their scents and launched off his hind legs, running after the scent. He slid short when he spotted them with another group of rabbits. โ€œGrace!โ€ He called out rubbing and nuzzling her in joy. โ€œI missed you all so muchโ€ he says nuzzling each of his kits in turn. โ€œWho are you?โ€ He asks looking at the unfamiliar rabbits with his mate and kits.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:58 am

Grace- doe- mother but wants scout- Charis is her mate- four offspring (Basil and Cumin, Ruby)- Hazel might be related- may have once been a pet but is wild now- Tags: kits, Cedar and others, Charis

The white marked creamy female squeaked a bit. She was glad to see her mate and father of her kits, but they were in a meeting. "Shush!" she said, then nuzzled Charis a bit. "That's Cedar the new leader," she said, then looked to the others. "The rest are new members. Cedar is assigning our roles right now," she explained to her mate. She herself was a mother for now, and the kits were kits of course. There was no help they could give at such a young age, but one day they'd start training.

Basil- buck but maybe trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- N/a- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The light brown bunny, same white as his mom, nudged at Ruby a bit. He seemed closest with her and mom, but Cumin always wanted to be with dad. Such as right now, as dad suddenly appeared. Basil squeaked excitedly and sniffed at Charis. Yup, that was definitely dad. He quieted and settled down after that.

Cumin- buck- three to four weeks- kit but wants soldier- too young- too young- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Basil and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The brown bunny, same eyes and white markings as his mom, looked around. When his dad showed up he forgot about the meeting. He forgot he should be quiet and listen, squeaking excitedly. He nuzzled his dad, then heard mama scold Charis. She then began to explain things. He rested against his dad's paws now.

Hazel- doe- adult- gatherer but wants to be mother some day- Warwick and Cedar: crushes- no kits yet- possible relation of Grace- was owned but now wild- shy and nervous but can be brave and protective- Tags: open, then Cedar and all others

The light brown rabbit, with white markings, watched their leader. He was really attractive, to a rabbit anyway and she was a rabbit. She smiled a bit, or something close. She twitched her nose and tail a bit, then continued to listen. She squeaked happily, as she heard the role gatherer. She thought that sounded good.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:18 am

Avery
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags:open
Avery was searching for a little nibble of breakfast. He was a hungry guy, kinda a glutton but donโ€™t tell him that. He heard some chattering and thumps of feet, signaling that there were others close by. He hunched his ears close to his body and looked around, wary and a bit frightened. He was quite small for a full grown bunny, and that made him more skeptical and wary of being eaten. He contemplated whether he should approach or not.

Brundwick
Brundwick was nibbling contently on some leaves he found before hearing a ruckus and deciding to go check it out. He hopped through the bushes, and found a bunch of rabbits on the other side, he scanned the area, seeing no immediate danger.

Meadow
Meadow hopped around a meadow, nibbling on dandelions and other flowers. Once full, she hopped along, not really having a set path and just wandering. She spotted a group of rabbits and decided to hop over and say hello.

Virian
Virian woke up and moved their paws around their face grooming their face and ears. They then jumped out of the makeshift hole under a few roots and went to go about their day. Upon their stroll, they spotted a large group of rabbits of all sizes and colors in a huddle. They approached the group.

Charis
Charis nodded and toned down his voice, "sorry" he says before laying down next to his mate and his kits. He looked down as Cumin came and rested against his paw. He found Cumin to be a bit of a daddy's boy and love it.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:21 am

Ruby

- doe, she/her - kit, future medic - crush: n/a -

Ruby sniffed at their father warily. She hadn't really remembered him all that well and therefore didn't really feel as attached to him as she was to her mother. Ruby obviously hadn't spoken a greeting but nodded to him and sat beside Cumin at his feet as a way for her to greet him and show excitement despite it not seeming as such.

Cedar

- buck, he/him - future chief rabbit - crush: open -

After greeting and addressing the newcomers who had found their way into the burrow, he re-explained the roles that would be spoken of tonight and mentioned how the newcomers didn't have to decide yet but if they were to stay they must carry out a role of some sort. "And now, finally, for the roles. Let's begin with Chief Rabbit. As you know, we voted and decided I shall take that position. Next, I'd like to call forth any who would like to be soldiers. Please stand and take a step forward if you'd like to choose such role."[/i]

Ayla

- doe, she/her - rank tbd - crush: open -

Ayla puffed out her chest in a confident manner and stepped forward, glaring at all her competition in a semi-confident way.

Daisy

Daisy cheered her prickly sister on with a sweet yet still slightly nervous grin, "Woo! Go, soldiers!" She giggled happily, knowing deep down this wouldn't be as scary as she had heard word of.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:28 am

Grace- doe- mother but wants scout- Charis is her mate- four offspring (Basil and Cumin, Ruby)- Hazel might be related- may have once been a pet but is wild now- Tags: kits, Cedar and others, Charis

The white marked creamy female nuzzled her mate. She was glad he'd quieted down, and now she looked at him and the kits. She nuzzled each in turn, Basil and Ruby the longest. She then turned her attention back to the meeting. She made a small sound as she listened. Soldiers, potential ones, were called first.

Basil- buck but maybe trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- N/a- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The light brown bunny, same white as his mom, stayed by his mama. He watched his dad and siblings, and twitched his nose. He was a little young yet, but felt...different. Like he wasn't meant to be male, or not just male anyway.

Cumin- buck- three to four weeks- kit but wants soldier- too young- too young- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Basil and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The brown bunny, same eyes and white markings as his mom, continued to lay there. He wanted to be a soldier, it sounded interesting. Except he knew he was way too young at the moment...He huffed a bit, and looked up at his family quietly.

Hazel- doe- adult- gatherer but wants to be mother some day- Warwick and Cedar: crushes- no kits yet- possible relation of Grace- was owned but now wild- shy and nervous but can be brave and protective- Tags: open, then Cedar and all others

The light brown rabbit, with white markings, watched their leader. She made a small sound as soldiers were spoken of first. She didn't want that role, but was glad some-bunny else did. She giggled at Daisy, wanting to be her friend, and said "Yeah, go soldiers!"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:34 am

Avery
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: open
Avery finally approached the group. When the soldier role was mentioned, Avery thought about it for a moment, Avery was much smaller then the others, and very underestimated. He was quite good at fighting if he said so himself. He took a step forward and waited as others did as well.

Brundwick
Brundwick thought for a moment, knowing that his skill from escaping across a construction site may prove valuable as well as his experience with protecting himself. After a few more minutes, he stepped forward.

Meadow
Meadow watched the group, smiling as she watched some step up to the job. She herself had no fighting skill whatsoever.

Virian
Virian sat, paying attent attention to the meeting and words said. When Soldiers were called, they stayed sitting. They weren;t much of a fighter,

Charis
Charis nodded and toned down his voice, "sorry" he says before laying down next to his mate and his kits. He looked down as Cumin came and rested against his paw. He found Cumin to be a bit of a daddy's boy and love it.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:52 am

Ruby

- doe, she/her - rank: kit, future medic - crush: n/a -

Ruby loafed at her dad's dusty paws, not minding the grime as she was much more focused on the meeting. Pretty much every word the chief had spoken, she had soaked in as if it was praise from her very own parents. She felt a small kindle in her heart as she watched the rabbits step forward and choose their future. She liked that. The future-choosing part, she means. The freedom of it, though, made her twitch nervously as she tried to conjure up what she could do. Definitely, no high positions... as a mute doe-kit it would be hard to be even remotely important and able to give orders.

Cedar

- buck, he/him - rank: chief rabbit - crush: open -

Cedar grinned and continued, "Wonderful. Here we have our soldiers. They will be guarding our young, protecting the burrow, and battling any threats to us and our future generations." Cedar winked in a goofy manner at Ruby, Cumin, and Basil. "For they are some of the most important members." He cleared his throat and returned his gaze to the rest of the burrow members. "Next we have another equally important role, the gatherers!" He announced proudly. "Same thing, if you plan to volunteer as a gatherer, please stand and take a step forward."[/i]

Ayla

- doe, she/her - rank: soldier - crush: open -

Ayla smiled as the chief rabbit gave her and the other soldiers praise, making her puff out her chest even further. All to soon, though, he continued with the next role and gestured the standing soldiers should sit. She returned to her little sister's side and sat right next to her until their fur was intertwining. Ayla leaned next to her sister and whispered, "Choose wisely, I'll support you no matter what, okay?"

Daisy

Daisy nuzzled her sister in response and felt her heart and mind grow fuzzy with an appreciation for her rough-shelled sister, even though she could be competitive and grumpy at times, she never ever treated Daisy badly and never will, Daisy liked knowing that she had someone she could always run to if she needed it. Daisy beamed and her usual peppiness returned when the chief rabbit announced the next role. She felt her heartbeat go even faster than usual and she quickly bounced forward, not entirely meaning to though as she looked silly bouncing forward so quickly. She blushed slightly in embarrassment as Cedar chuckled from on top of the long, jutting root, his gaze warm with what seemed to be pride, even though they hadn't known each other long, he clearly took to little Daisy for her joyful, bubbly personality.

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:11 am

The white marked creamy female knew she'd have to be the mother rank. Her kits were too young yet to start training. They still needed her, and might even still be on milk. They might be weaning slowly or already weaned, but maybe were still drinking some milk. They were only a month or just shy, anyway. They were still so small and delicate.

Basil- buck but trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- N/a- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The light brown bunny, same white as mom, made a small sound. The little one was silent, but thought the gatherer role must be important. Not the role Basil would want, though. The little one continued to lie there and listen to their leader.

The brown bunny, same eyes and white markings as his mom, nudged his dad a bit. He watched the soldiers, wanting to be like them one day. He nudged his mom, then even his siblings. He then settled back and calmed down, watching more step forward. He squeaked and giggled at Cedar. He then fell silent once more.

The light brown rabbit, with white markings, perked up. That's the role she wanted, she wanted to be a gatherer. She hummed a rabbit sound, and hopped forward to stand beside Daisy. She gave the other doe a kind and gentle look, then looked to Cedar. She giggled and made a face of admiration or...something. She wasn't exactly hiding her new crush.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:29 am

Avery
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: open
Avery steps back into the group and waits as the gatherers are called up.

Brundwick
Brundwick sat back down, watching as other rabbits stepped up as well.

Meadow
Meadow watched the group, smiling as she watched some step up.

Virian
Virian sat, paying attent attention to the meeting and words said. She lays there paitently.

Charis
Charis smiles as Cumin was an excited bundle, moving around. He nudged him to try and quiet him down. He twitched his ears as he watched the whole meeting go
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:36 am

Cedar

- buck, he/him - rank: chief rabbit - crush: open -

Cedar shifted atop the throne-like root coming from the pine tree above. "Now that everyone has chosen their designated role, there are two other roles that will be reserved for those especially hard workers. I will have a council made up of five clever, steadfast, and observant rabbits to help the burrow deal with threats, organize events, and make important decisions for the entire burrow itself." He glanced around, unsure if he had to, that he would choose any of these rabbits to be in the council considering he had barely met them. "And then I've decided to add another role for the strong, tough rabbits who have many leadership-like qualities. The commanding officers will run the separate roles and rank just below the Council. They will control and view the progress of the gatherers, the soldiers, and themselves.

Ruby

- doe, she/her - rank: kit, future medic - crush: n/a -

Ruby perked her ears towards the chief-rabbit. I'd love to be part of the council... She trailed off quietly in her head. Ruby edged away from her family and slowly hopped over to the edge of the group to avoid the louder chatter surrounding her parents. Loud noises and voices altogether prevented her from thinking clearly and imagining the future ahead of her. She didn't like loud places so it was a miracle she stuck around for this quite deafening meeting. At least for her, it was.

Ayla

- doe, she/her - rank: soldier - crush: open -

Ayla blinked. Council sounded like a lousy position to be stuck with, having to make the decisions for everyone and stuff. On the other paw, commanding officer sounded like a real steal. She'd be happy to be chosen for it but she knows she's gonna have to work extra hard for it so she shows her potential and leadership skills.

Daisy

Daisy didn't really care for either if she was being honest. Gatherer would make her plenty happy, she loved gathering and digging and finding lovely flowers to roll in. It truly was a the best job for her to have chosen.

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me