Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:49 pm

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She found a nice, juicy rabbit, and wondered if Mira would want one too. Well, she hadn't exactly seen her around yet today...She shook her head, then looked up as alpha greeted her, dipping her head and saying "Good morning."

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/open

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at his two adopted pups. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and gave them food. The chocolate eared and legged red male then sat down with his own. He hummed a canine sound, as he began to eat the meat.

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/open

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they ate their bit of meat. They licked their white paws, then licked and cleaned their muzzle a bit once done eating.

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup took their bit of meat. Said black pup gobbled it down happily, then looked up. Blue eyes looked about the camp, and landed on Kayauk and his grandma. S/he yipped and bounded over to them without asking Lukka first. "Want to play, want to play?!" s/he excitedly, then thought. "After you're done eating," s/he put in as an afterthought, and wagged.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:09 pm

Rese
9y | Female | Elder | Blessed by: Hermes
Tags: Kayauk, Livius | Location: Camp

She'd chuckle as she stepped outside the den, picking a sunny part of camp to eat and sun herself at. She watched as her grandson trotted over proudly with a rabbit in his jaws, also noticing another pup making their way over. Nudging the rabbit closer to her grandson, she watched him take a bite before she, herself took a bite. Her eyes narrowed as Livius asked her grandson if he could play. Watching as Kayauk think it over, and then respond to the genderfluid pup, before frowning. Shooting her grandson a stern look and swallowing her bite of meat, she turned her gaze to Livius. "Kayauk can play. But do be sure to let your father know. Stay insight, and if you want to do a bit of exploring outside camp, wait until Goros or Vata and one other adult are available." She paused then added. "After you're finished eating." Rese raised a whiskered brow, figuring that both were still hungry. After all, Kayauk had only taken a single bite, and it seemed from what she'd seen, that Livius was the same.

Kayauk
3m | Male | Pup | Blessed by: None yet
Tags: Rese, Livius | Location: Camp

He grinned as he sat the rabbit down at his grandmother's feet, and quickly took a bite after she nudged it towards him. As he was chewing he found that Livius; a slightly older pup had come over. The excitable pup had interrupted his meal with Rese which bothered him, but he wasn't going to let that ruin his day. Swallowing the piece of meat, the young brute met the other pups gaze and nodded," Sure, after I'm done eating." Turning his gaze to his grandmother he paused, his ears lowering a little. " I mean if that's all right with you grandma." His ears flattened against his head at the stern look his grandmother shot him, and mentally sighed as she spoke.

Vata
3y | Female | Warrior | Blessed by: Hades
Tags: Sylvia | Location: forest; Border

Steadily moving forward the tri-colored dame shivered as awareness of another life form started getting closer and closer. She blinked as she recognized it as the soul of a pack-mate. Sylvia to be precise, a hunter, and fellow she-wolf. Though said wolf brought up an assortment of feelings, a rather nice mix of both positive and negative. Shaking her head, Vata allowed herself to fall into a relaxed stance as her pack-mate barreled out of a few bushes. Raising a whiskered grow as the fae didn't seem to recognize her, the mostly grey dame huffed, "Yes, just me." Rolling her eyes, Vata spoke, "So what are you do-" She paused as the realization came to her. There was a slight breeze, said breeze was blowing in her pack-mates direction. Sylvia had come running, looking tense.

This idiot is looking for a fight! She snarled in her mind, though she remained calm on the outside. Stiffening, Vata shot a disapproving look at the older female. But before she could say much of anything the croak of the raven she'd reanimated, announced its return. Turning away from her pack-mate, she watched as the raven landed and dropped a feather at her paws. Leaning down, she took a few great sniffs and then huffed. Harpy. Of course. Glancing back at Sylvia before sighing. Her ears perked as she heard the faint sound of her brothers howl.

Goros
3y | Male | Warrior | Blessed by: Apollo
Tags: Open | Location: meadow

Shaking off the unease of the sight before him, Goros moved forward to take in the scents around the elk carcass. He frowned, having a little trouble deciphering the different scents. Elk, Fox, squirrel, snake, bear, Harpy, Harpy... His eyes widened. Multiple harpies? That's... not good. He thought as he slowly backed up. Tensing and perking his ears the male growled softly, as he uncertainly shuffled his paws. The scent of the harpy or rather Harpies was fresh, like minutes fresh. Whatever had killed it was long gone, probably. He shook his head, he had to focus on the now that was the most important thing. It was the horrendous screech that caused him to stiffen. Slowly he turned around and came face to face with three Harpies. Two of which were small, probably their first time out. Eyes narrowing, ears flattened and teeth bared in a snarl, Goros lunged forward letting out a howl, calling for his sister. Within seconds of his howl ending, sharp teeth and talons met.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:50 pm

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She found a nice, juicy rabbit, and wondered if Mira would want one too. Well, she hadn't exactly seen her around yet today...She shook her head, then looked up as alpha greeted her, dipping her head and saying "Good morning."

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/open

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male sighed at Livius... He hummed a canine sound, as he watched them return.

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/open

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they cleaned. They then pawed the ground a bit, and sighed a little.

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. “Okay! Papa can go with us if we want to explore.” With that said, s/he ran back to the family. S/he hummed a pup sound, and ate the rest of their food. S/he then looked to Lukka, and said “Kayauk and I are going to play. If he wants to explore outside camp, will you go with us?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:29 am

Fierra/Alpha Female/ tags: open
Fierra woke up with a yawn and padded out of the den. She noticed that her mate and a few others were a wake. She pads over to them “morning” she greets them all.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:42 am

Cyrus/Male/Loner/Tags:open
Cyrus padded around the forest. He caught a scent of a rabbit and chased after it. He pounced and killed it quick and began eating it. He looked up and around, making sure no one was there. He then went back to his rabbit

Mira/Female/Beta/tags:open
Mira woke up and padded out of her den. She knew there was a lot to do so she looked around at who was awake. 'quite a few are awake' she thought.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:53 am

Kvothe//Alpha//Blessed by Aphrodite//Tags: Lorra, Fierra
    Kvothe gave Lorra a small nod then turned his attention to Fierra when she came over. "Morning." He greeted her as well, giving her a friendly nudge with his muzzle. "We're starting to run low on prey. We should have the hunters go out and try to bring down something big, perhaps an elk. I think I might go out with them to help, and either of you are welcome to join if you like."

Sylvia//Hunter//Unblessed//Tags: Vata
    Noting the disapproving look on the warrior's face, Sylvia lowered her head a bit, her ears going back. She stayed silent as a raven approached them, and judging by it's ragged state, it was one that Vata reanimated. With the raven came a feather, one that smelled strongly of a harpy. So that's what that smell was...that's not good... She thought. Harpies weren't the worst that the pack has had to deal with, but their talons were incredibly sharp and they could be tough to deal with in groups. As the reality of monsters once again being in their territory truly began to set in, she couldn't help but feel anxious.

The sound of a faint howl cause Sylvia's ears to twitch and she lifted her head. "That doesn't sound good..." She mumbled, looking to Vata. "Isn't that your brother...? S-Shouldn't we go help him?" She said, internally chiding herself for the slight tremble in her voice.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:41 am

Fierra/Alpha Female/ tags:Lorra, Kovthe
“Morning” she says nuzzling her mates chest.“Sure” Fierra says nodding. “I will join you” She says
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:33 am

Rese
9y | Female | Elder | Blessed by: Hermes
Tags: Kayauk, Livius | Location: Camp

Rese raised a whiskered brow at the two pups, eyes Livius in particular. She let out a huff at the pup's words and watched them leave. Shaking her head as Livius re-joined their sibling and adoptive father, she turned her attention to Kayauk. "Have fun, but don't cause too much trouble. At noon, you are to come back for lunch. Maybe if you and Livius haven't caused too much trouble, I'll tell you three a story." Rese said, including Lo in her plans.

Kayauk
3m | Male | Pup | Blessed by: None yet
Tags: Rese | Location: Camp

Nodding his head rapidly the rust-brown male turned back to their meal, not paying attention as Livius left and took a second bite. Keeping an eye on Rese as he chewed, tail wagging slightly. A storm cloud brewing in his mind as he ate, Kayauk realized that the chances of them going outside the camp at any time before being a year old were low. While Kayauk was young, he did notice things. It wasn't uncommon for Goros or Vata to limp their way into camp, often too tired to do much after their dawn, sun-high, and dusk patrols to do much at all. Fixing a glare at his grandmother, the young male took another bite after swallowing his second bite.

Vata
3y | Female | Warrior | Blessed by: Hades
Tags: Sylvia | Location: forest; Border

Her eyes narrowed as they once again landed on her pack-mate. "Me? Sure, I'll go help my brother. But you? No. You're not trained for it. I'm not going to risk losing another pack-member, because of your untrained and jump into a fight." She didn't mention that Sylvia had a disadvantage, but Vata figured that it would go unsaid. While Vata didn't care much about blessings or the lack of a blessing, it did provide an advantage. Shaking her head from her thoughts, the mostly grey dame spoke again." Do me a favor and let the others stay away from this side of the territory, at least until we handle the Harpies." With that said, Vata took off half-heartedly musing that if she'd been blessed by Hermes that this would probably be just slightly easier.

A reanimated fox not far from where Goros and the harpies fought joined in the fight. Grabbing hold of a scaled leg of one of the younger and smaller Harpies, so that Goros could either A) kill it or B) wound it enough that it flees. Of course, while the older and bigger of the three harpies continued to attack Goros, but the second smaller one turned its attention to the fox. Just like Vata had planned.

Goros
3y | Male | Warrior | Blessed by: Apollo
Tags: Open | Location: meadow

Pain sliced through him as the three harpies ganged on him. Talons dug into his fur and skin, tearing and ripping at delicate flesh. He could have handled one or two harpies alone, but three even if two were small was a challenge. Considering that Goros currently didn't have a death wish, meant that he had obviously called for help. It was times like this that Goros was happy that he was blessed by Apollo. While he had to focus on healing himself, his wounds always healed a bit faster than most. It wasn't supernaturally fast, or instant, but it normally took a shorter amount of time for his wounds to heal. While he fought, claws, and teeth digging into the flesh on his enemies, the worst of his wounds slowly began to heal.

A flash of red caught his attention. A fox, one that was obviously dead grabbed a hold of one of the smaller Harpies legs. He grinned for half a second then lunged forward, wrapping his jaws around its neck.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:41 am

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She decided just to grab another, for Mira, then saw her and called "Mira!" She wagged her tail a bit, then nodded as she said "Ill tell Mira." She then waited for Mira to get over here, so she could ask if she wanted to go.

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male said "Only if he wants to actually go out. Were going to stay close to the camp, though, okay?" he asked.

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they pawed the ground a bit. they then sighed, and wondered if they'd be invited by their sibling to play...

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. “Okay," they said to their dad, then looked to Lo. S/he then looked to Rese, and yipped "Story, story! Yes, I'd like that." S/he looked to Lo, again, then to Kayauk and asked "Kayauk, um...could Lo play with us too?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:58 am

Kvothe//Alpha//Blessed by Aphrodite//Tags: Lorra, Fierra
    "Great." He said, smiling at Fierra. "I'll try to round up some of the other hunters. With any luck, we'll bring something down that will be enough to feed the pack for a few days." He fell silent, watching as Lorra ran off to tell Mira about what they were planning. As she went to go talk to the other beta, he looked back to Fierra. "If both Mira and Lorra want to come along, then I might stay behind. I don't think we should have both alphas and betas going out of camp, at least one should stay just in case anything happens."

Sylvia//Hunter//Unblessed//Tags: Vata
    "What!?" Sylvia flattened her ears, now glaring at Vata. "You really expect me to just stay back while you two go fight? What if there are too many for you to handle!? I might not be a hunter, but I can handle myself in a fight!" She argued. When Vata took off to find Goros, Sylvia didn't move for a few seconds, feeling indecisive. Though she didn't want to admit it, Vata wasn't wrong. Sylvia was trained to hunt and take down prey, going up against dangerous monsters was not her forte.

She almost did the smart thing - turn back to camp and tell the rest of the pack. It was important that the rest of the pack stayed somewhere safe while the warriors dealt with the problem, and perhaps one of the alphas or betas could come help them. But Sylvia didn't like that idea. She didn't want to retreat, she wanted to show the rest of the pack what she was capable of. Making up her mind, she charged after Vata, following her to where Goros was.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me