A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:12 am

STRIKER
Fire Pack - Male - All-Arounder - Tags: Open - Location: Camp

Striker Yawned and walked out of his den, his legs popping into place. Shaking his coat, he walked out of the den and sat down, taking deep breaths. He slept well that night, but he still had a small headache. He moved forward towards the prey pile and grabbed a small rabbit. Bringing it over to the shade of a large pine tree, he started to eat, the warm liquid running down his chin.

NIA
Fire Pack - Female - Huntress - Tags: Open - Location: Camp

Nia smiled as she loped into camp, a squirrel dangling from her jaws. She had a good hunt today, and this squirrel should feed a hungry wolf. Shaking the dew from her pelt, she dropped the squirrel on the prey pile, grabbed a finch, and walked over to a large sunning rock, where she laid down and started to gnaw on the small bird.

KAHN
Lightning Pack - Male - Hunter - Tags: Open - Location: Meadow

Kahn raced after the large rabbit, his tongue dangling out of his mouth. His legs pumping fast, he launched at the rabbit, only to get a faceful of dirt. Using his paw, he wiped some of the dirt off and whined. " Stupid Rabbit" Sitting down, he stuck his nose in the air and sniffed for another prey scent.

CIDER
Fire Pack - Female - Den Mother - Tags: Open - Location: Nursery

Cider woke up to her stomach being kicked by the pups. Smiling, she started to groom herself and sighed. Standing up, she shook her amber coat and waddled out of the nursery, her swollen stomach swaying from side to side. Walking over to the prey pile, she grabbed an old deer leg and drag it back towards the nursery. Once she was inside, she started to chew on the leg, her stomach rumbling.

JENNINGS
Fire Pack - Male - Elder - Tags: Open - Location: Elders Den

Jennings scowled at the sun and stood up. Turning around, he flopped back down, his back to the sun. He just wanted to sleep, and why did the stupid den have a giant hole in the side. Growling, he closed his eyes.

DEZRA
Fire Pack - Female - Warrior - Tags: Open - Location: Woods

Dezra loped through the woods, the wind rustling her coat. Stopping by the river boundary, she bent her head down and started to lap up the cold water. Chin dripping, she sat down and closed her eyes. She should probably get back to camp, Alpha would be making border patrols soon.

PENN
Fire Pack - Male - CareTaker - Tags: Open - Location: Meadow

Penn loped out of his pen and out of camp, shaking his coat and smiling. Running through the woods, He stopped at the small meadow near the border River. He walked over to the lavender, plucked some with his teeth, and started to rub it all over his coat. Dropping the lavender, he rolled in it, causing his fur to take a light purple look. He didn't mind though, he just cared about how he smelled for the Den Mothers.

LIAM
Fire Pack - Male - Healer - Tags: Open - Location: Healer Den

Liam yawned and walked out of his small den. Stretching, he walked over to his stores and noticed that he didn't have any coltsfoot. Yawning again, he looked around to see if he needed anything else before he set out to get the missing herbs. Grabbing some Maple bark, he chewed on it thoughtfully, the tender bark spewing sap into his mouth.

Everyone is open for interactions!
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:23 am

Uh, hey guys... I'm not roleplaying today... my sister just moved to UNI and I miss her so much :c
i still might be able to write small paragraphs once in a while though..

COLE
beta โ€ข lightning โ€ข male โ€ข (looking for age) โ€ข mates: cody โ€ข tagging: open โ€ข location: lightning pack camp โ€ข

He looked up at the sky and smiled. he looked down and started walking towards the river. as he came closer to it, the slower he got. he sat down and threw a pebble into the river. some peace, finally. he said and closed his eyes.

ZONE
wants to be alphas mate โ€ข lightning โ€ข male โ€ข (looking for age) โ€ข tagging: open โ€ข location: lightning pack camp โ€ข

He looked up and licked himself. he was very tired though. he sat up and started grinning himself until he fell asleep.

VALLEY
hunter โ€ข lightning โ€ข female โ€ข 5 โ€ข tagging: zone โ€ข location: lightning pack camp โ€ข

She trodden to Zone. hey zone! what's going on?
    โ˜… out on the verge of the rest of our lives โ˜…
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:58 am

Crow | Fire Hunter | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

Crow never got a full night's sleep. He was either too cold or too warm, or he woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare that left him breathless. Sometimes he would wake up multiple times within a night, leaving him rather testy in the morning. By the time dawn approached, he decided to cut his losses and slink out of the den. It was then that he chose a shadowed edge of the camp to settle down in and watch the goings on of his pack mates.

He spotted Max as he emerged from the den, but it didn't look like he had anything on his mind, so much as he was merely waking up for the day. His gaze slid away from the Alpha. Arian was awake and Catania too, lingering by the fresh kill pile. As the sun rose, more and more wolves left their dens: Snowfire, Attie, Avalon... Then Morrigan and his ears flitted back. Despite being black-furred himself, between Max and Morrigan, all the black-coated wolves scared him on some level too. He quickly looked away to someone else. His eyes were caught by a shimmering nearby and he spotted Dharma. How long had she been grooming herself that she was able to look that beautiful? Not that her eyes would ever fall as favorably on him. Crow was perpetually skinny. No one wanted to be mates with a scrawny wolf, they wanted one with muscles. One with traits that would pass onto pups that would give them a higher chance of survival. That golden-haired beauty would be wise in her choice not to give him a second thought.

He turned his gaze away, spotting Ravana near the fresh kill pile. Cinnamon soon joined him and took a large rabbit from the pile. That was ballsy, he thought smugly. Did she really think she deserved something so large, just for being a Scout? When the fresh kill pile looked so pitiful as it was? Would she eat like that in winter and cause the death of a den mother or her pups? At least Nia, just returning, at the sense to bring in something larger than what she'd chosen to eat for herself. He huffed quiet amusement and turned his gaze away. Wolves were starting to run in and out sporadically now that the sun was properly up. Cider came out of her den like a fat duck and he wondered where the Caretakers had gone off to. Wasn't it their job to bring the Den Mothers prey? Lazy oafs. If they didn't want to be hunters or warriors with real jobs they would at least try to do their fake ones.

He shook his head and lay his head on his paws. Sooner or later, there would be talk of a hunting patrol and he would tag along. He may be the scrawny wolf of the pack, but at least he knew how to contribute to the pack.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:22 am

Lucas | Lightning Warrior Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Leo (mentions: Smoke)

Lucas had been sleeping contentedly when Smoke's call woke him up. For a moment, he felt a flash of hot irritation, itching at him like a rash.
Who died and made you Alpha? He thought, but as he got up, he noticed that a nest near him was empty. Hmm.. Maybe it would be in his better interest to get up for the day after all. With a quiet sigh, he plastered a smile on his face, stretched and walked out of the den.

"Good morning, Smoke!" He barked from across the clearing. "I didn't realize there was a rank for Pack Nuisance!" He said with a laugh. "I'm kidding around. Have a good day." He told her, before his eyes scanned the clearing, finding Leo eventually. Moving over to him, his smile faded around the edges a little as he neared. Was he okay? He hadn't been here long, well, in the pack very long. Lucas didn't know much about it, but when the wolf had returned, Lucas had felt the vibes of a kindred spirit in him - though he wouldn't admit to why that might be.

As he passed by the fresh kill pile, he noted how small it was and flicked his tail from one side to the other. If he was a hunter trainee, maybe he would be able to find something better for Leo to eat than the finch that he was currently chewing on.
But favoritism wouldn't work in this pack. I couldn't just be a hunter to feed only Leo. He thought and settled on pulling a squirrel off the pile holding it by its tail as he padded over to Leo and lay it across one of Leo's paws.

"I can't imagine that finch is going to be enough to feed you this morning. Let's share this squirrel too, okay?" He said by way of a greeting and settled down to lay next to Leo. "Chilly morning today. Though Smoke's caterwaul got my heart racing - I thought someone was attacking the camp before I worked out what she was saying." He said with a half-smile, before he fixed a look at Leo. "Good morning, Leo." He told his friend. "How did you sleep? You woke up early." He commented. When it came to the pale newcomer, very few things escaped Lucas' attention.
Last edited by belloblossom on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:27 am

Zeus | Lightning All-Around | Location: Camp | Tagging: Smoke, Fish

If Zeus wasn't awake by the time that Smoke had announced the day's start, she certainly was by the time she'd heard the thud outside. Hurrying out of the den, she smiled brightly first at Smoke and bounded up to the young she-wolf.

"SMOKE!" She bellowed. "GOOD MORNING!" She dipped into a play bow, her tail wagging furiously. "What is the news for the-OH FISH!" She remembered the thud on the ground and looked from to where Fish was a bundle on the ground, to Smoke who was standing upright. Zeus made the decision that Fish needed her more. "I'll be back to get the news later!" She said to Smoke. "Sorry!" And in the next moment she was launching herself towards Fish.

"FISH!" She stopped short of running the she-wolf over. "Are you okay? Did you fall?" She looked up at the tree Fish was near. "This is why I have said that I should sleep under your trees. Because then when you fall you fall on me and not the ground." She swished her fur, more a blur of cloud that a proper pelt, for emphasis. "Are you hurt? Do you need to see the healer?"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:30 am

Red | Fire Hunter | Location: Healers Den | Tagging: Open

Red was asleep in her den. If someone needed healing as an absolute emergency, they could wake her up and face her wrath. Red was a notoriously late sleeper, but she would still do her job if she was absolutely needed, like in the case of if someone had been attacked or was foaming at the mouth. If she was going to be woken up because some trainee stuck their paw in a blackberry bush, they would have more than a thorn to worry about.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:23 am

Liam
Fire pack - Healer - Male - Tags: Red

Liam looked around the large den till he spotted Red. He padded over and nudged him with his paw. โ€œ hey Red, come with me we gotta go get some more herbs and Iโ€™ll need your helpโ€
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:55 am

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Morrรญgan | Location: Camp

"And then what about...hmm... maybe Striker? Heโ€™s an All-Around, but that still gives him more than enough knowledge to handle assisting with a border guard. Iโ€™m sure I saw that fluffball around here somewhere..." Arian trailed off, scanning the camp for the dark-furred All-Around.

Catania | Hunter Trainee | F-Pack | Tagging: Ravana | Location: Camp

"My trainer isnโ€™t awake yet," Catania admitted a bit sheepishly. "But Iโ€™m a year and a half now, Iโ€™ve been training for a full YEAR! I'm sure she wouldnโ€™t have any issues with me going on a hunt for a bit as long as I stay within Pack territory and Iโ€™m not totally alone," she added quickly.

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Starfire, Zeus, Lucas | Location: Camp

Smoke's dark amber-blue eyes narrowed to tiny slits. Sheโ€™d WANTED to believe that she was in fact for once wrong, but if two wolves had picked it up, either something was there, or they were BOTH crazy. "No tasks have been issued yet, but maybe when the guard is called...Iโ€™ll check and see if I can pick anything up." Hearing a loud voice calling out, Smoke's gaze flicked towards the she-wolf.

"Good morning Zeus!" Zeus had dropped into a play-bow, eyes bright as she spoke, but then muttered an apology and zipped off to Fish, making Smoke giggle to herself. That one is a total wildcard. Then she grinned widely as Lucas spoke, seeming more than a little irritated. Success! "Well there wasn't, but I made one!" She joked right back. She wasnโ€™t shy about the fact that yes, she has a tendency to annoy others. It was fun!

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Zeus | Location: Camp

Fish brightened at the sight of her friend. "Iโ€™m okay!" She promised. The thick fur didnโ€™t do much to cushion the fall, but the branch wasnโ€™t TOO high up, and Fish wasnโ€™t exactly tiny and delicate. "I have a feeling falling on you would only hurt you and make me feel bad. Better to just fall on the grass!" She chirped.

"I donโ€™t need to bug the Healer for a bruise. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s nothing worse than that. This isnโ€™t the first time Iโ€™ve fallen out of that tree, after all." Should Fish be sleeping in the den, instead of in a tree? Yes, probably. WOULD she? Nope.

Leo | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Lucas | Location: Camp

Leo had allowed himself to get lost in his thoughts again, and was only drawn back by the sound of the voice of one of his fellow Warrior Trainees. Leo did not have many friends, try as he might to socialize, so he was always thankful for the friendly company of the other Trainee. He eyed the squirrel Lucas had brought over, and yeah, he was hungry, and he was a relatively large wolf for his age, but it didnโ€™t feel right to take more than his share, with so many wolves to feed. He gently nudged the squirrel back towards him with a small smile.

"You eat first," Leo insisted. "And I canโ€™t blame you about Smoke. She could do worse though. When I first showed up, she expressed interest in talking to my jumping on my tail every morning," he remembered. "I...slept okay?" It came out more of a question than the white Trainee had intended it to. Whoops. "Iโ€™ve always been an early-bird though." He tilted his head to the side and fixed his blue eyes on Lucas. "What about you?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nova (1) Aloe (1)

Postby โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:57 am

โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก wrote:Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Female | Location: Warrior den | Tags: Aloe

Nova came out of the Warrior den and went to grab a price of food to eat. Just then some black fur dashed in front of her. โ€œMommy!โ€ Aloe her baby called. โ€œWhat will we do today?โ€ She thought. โ€œI would ask your trainer, not me!โ€ His mom said after a while
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:05 am

Red | Fire Healer | Location: Healers Den | Tagging: Liam

Red had opened one eye when she was nudged out of a pleasant dream and fixed that eye directly on Liam. She listened to his words and slowly she moved into a sitting position, her gaze never leaving his.
"Liam... You are a Healer just as I am, are you not?" She began, nothing kind in her voice. "You have a trainee, too, if I remember correctly." She couldn't remember for the life of her who that trainee was, but had heard that he had one at one point or another. "So, with you being a fully trained Healer with a trainee of your very own, why are you waking up me to go gather plants with you?" She asked with a growl.

"If the both of us go and someone falls sick or has an emergency which they only ever do when both healers are gone, I certainly wouldn't expect your trainee to know what to do. If you're asking me to go with you because you're scared then go harass one of the warriors or the scout to hold your paw and walk you around the territory. But I don't see one actual reason why you need me to leave and endanger our pack, just because we're out of daisy petals!" She said, her words clipped and short. She was thoroughly irate at being woken up. "We've worked together for years, yet you seem to have the social awareness of a rock! Let me sleep, leave me alone and think before you aggravate the senior healer in this den."

With that, she got to her paws and moved to a corner of the den, further away.
"I'll be up when the sun is at it's peak in the sky. Surely you're old enough to take care of yourself until then." She griped as she settled down and closed her eyes, her back to her coworker.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me