~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:23 am

Riley | Tags ; Open | Location : Border of pack of summer

Riley was awakened by the sound of her own stomach growling. She whimpered slightly, it had been two days since she had last seen her father...He was coming back, wasn't he? Her thoughts were interrupted as the hunger pains returned. The scrawny pup finally got to her paws, shaking her fluffy pelt loose of any dirt. She let out a tiny yawn before she continued her search for food, her tiny nose was sniffing away at the ground, when suddenly she caught a strange scent. A scent she had never smelled before. With curiosity getting the best of her, Riley decided to follow the scent's trail, she was so distracted she almost didn't see the pack of wolves sitting up ahead, she was close enough to hear them talking. Riley frantically searched for a place to hide, and avoid being seen by the strange wolves. She spotted a large oak tree, and quickly hid herself behind it, silently hoping no one had seen her. The pup's ears twitched as she continued to listen in on their conversation. Maybe these wolves had seen her father...Though she couldn't gather the courage to ask. In her short life, majority of the encounters she had with other wolves had been harsh. The pup tried to shift her position a bit, to ensure she was fully hidden, though being as clumsy as she is, she ended up tumbling. She landed with a quiet yelp, she gave her head a quick shake, before glancing up to find she was no longer behind her hiding place. Instead Riley had managed to find herself inches away from the group, her hazel eyes wide with fear as she scrambeled to get back on her feet. The pup did the only thing she knew how to, and began to bare her teeth at the strangers, hoping to scare them off. It was quite a sight to see the tiny ball of fluff growling and snapping at the air.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:16 pm

Avina
5 years - Alpha of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Phoenix

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass, curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais
5 years - Fighter of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Riley

He paused as a strange scent caught his attention, causing the fur along his back to rise. There were multiple scents, two were older than the third. Slowly the brute made his way closer to the source of the scents, taking notice of the differences. Tanais came to an abrupt stop when he spotted a small pup. He looked around not seeing any adults with the pup irked him, but looks could be deceiving. Taking in the scents around him, he let out a growl when he realized that the pup had been abandoned. With a stern look on his face, the male stepped up to the growling and snapping pup. "Stop that, this instant." He ordered with a harsh bark. "Now, who left you out here pup?" Tanais wanted to throttle anyone who thought it was okay to abandon a pup, the very thought of it made him furious. I suppose that I should let others know of this development. With a sigh Tanais lifted his head and let out a howl, alerting of Summer pack wolves that he'd found something at the border.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:07 am

Riley | Tags; Tanais

The minute Riley heard the brute bark, she let out a little yelp, her aggressive facade disappearing as she cowered down. The pup began to tremble as she looked up at the humongous wolf, "I-I, I'm looking f-for my dad..." The pup managed to squeak out, The three legged pup nearly jumped out of her skin upon hearing the brute howl, she was already petrified after seeing one wolf, and now he was calling for others? She was toast. "Please don't eat me, I don't even taste good, I swear!" Riley blurted, her eyes wide with fear, as she began to back away from the strange wolf ever so slowly, perhaps she'd be able to make a break for it before his friends arrived.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:06 am

Jasmin

Female | 4 years | Summer Pack Healer | Tags: Tanais and Riley

The young healer was searching, nose to the ground, for herbs she could use when she heard the howl. She picked her head up and looked in the direction where she'd heard the loud noise. I'm nearby. Should I go check it out? She took one step forward hesitantly. She wasn't sure what good she would do by going. If it was an intruder, they would need fighters, not a healer. Still, she was curious, and it probably wasn't intruders. The howl would have sounded more urgent if that was the case. She began to make her way towards the area she'd heard the call. As she neared, she became more cautious. She stayed a few feet away when she arrived. She saw a grey male, Tanais, facing a small three legged pup. Her heart melted as she listened to the pup speak. She's either lost or someone abandoned her. She bristled at the thought of the latter. She stepped out into the opening and made herself known. "Hello, Tanais. Who do we have here?" She turned to the pup and gave her a gentle smile. "Hello, little one. It's okay. We won't hurt you."

(Is it okay if Jasmin steps in. If not, I'll change it.)
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:52 am

(Fine by me ^^)

Riley | Tags ; Tanais and Jasmin

The initial arrival of the female seemed to spook the pup, as she scrambled backwards a bit, looking unsure and ready to run at any minute. Riley wasn't sure she believed the fae's words, though her gentle reassurance helped calm her a bit. She ever so slightly raised her head to look at the two before her, they certainly didn't seem like they wanted to eat her, though one can never be sure. After several minutes, Riley finally spoke up, "I'm looking for my Dad, he left two moons ago and hasn't come back...I think he might be in trouble." the pup mumbled, nearly too quiet to hear, just the mention of her father seemed to sadden Riley. Almost as if on cue, her stomach began to grumble again, rather loudly this time.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:14 pm

Avina

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Did anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais
Crush: Open - Tags: Riley & Jasmin

Tanais snorted,"Don't think your dads coming back pup." He tilted his head as the pup spoke again. "Not enough meat on your bones for me to be interested in eaten' you pup. Besides, I'm not hungry enough to consider eaten' other wolves." He snorted when Jasmin made an appearance, and gave her a side-eye glance, but sat down. Maybe Jasmin can take care of this and I can continue my patrol. A cold smile made it's way to his jaw as the male let out a bit of his power and put up a mental barrier around the pack's territory so that anyone trying to come or go would be given quite the shock. Not enough to kill them, but enough to pain them for a few hours. That's one way to keep intruders out. As he hissed as the muscle pains started, and because he used a lot of power it was worse than normal.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Riley | Tags; Tanais, Jasmin

Riley looked up at the brute, tilting her head to the left, her eyes filled with confusion. "Why not?" she asked, a bit louder as she was growing a bit more comfortable seeing as neither one of these wolves seemed as threatening as they did before. The thought of her father not returning brought worry to the pup's expression, she couldn't imagine not seeing her Dad again, sure he hadn't been the kindest, or most attentive father, but he was all she had. Riley's thoughts were interrupted as she watched the brute hiss out in pain, he was clearly uncomfortable, but Riley wasn't quite sure why. Ever so cautiously, the pup took a step towards the brute, "Are you okay, Mister?"
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Jasmin

Female | 4 years |Summer Pack Healer | Tags: Riley and Tanais

She tried to keep the worry and concern out of her face as she listened to the pup speak, but it was really hard. Her face dropped when she heard the loud grumbling coming from the pup’s stomach. She winced from Tanais’ response. He could have been a little gentler... “Why not?” the pup asked. She glanced over at the male wolf, just as he sat down. She waited to see if he would speak. Instead, he let a hiss of pain. She turned her concerned glance to him. She was aware of his powers, though. He was doing this by choice. She turned to the pup, which she considered a more important matter at the moment. How was she supposed to answer her question? “Well, it’s been two moons. That’s a long time. If he was coming back, don’t you think he would be here by now?” She tried to speak with a gentle and soothing tone, but this was a hard topic. It didn’t matter if Jasmin had the most soothing voice in the world. The pup was bound to get upset. She just hoped the sweet thing wouldn’t run. They wouldn't be able to help her if she did.
Last edited by Unravel the Dreams on Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Avina

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Did anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais
Crush: Open - Tags: Riley & Jasmin

A huff left him as the brute looked away from the pup. He ignored the three-legged pups' question and realizing that he didn't know the child's name he turned back to the young lass. Mentally sighing in relief as Jasmin answered the pup's questions. "What is your name pup?" He paused then added, "I'm Tanais, as she said earlier." pointing to Jasmin with his tail."Her name is Jasmin, the pack healer." Deciding to be extra careful the brute took in the scents around him, thankful that he only found the faint scents of the pup's parents. Though it irked him that no one had noticed the group living so close to the packs border for over two months.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:20 pm

Riley | Tags ; Tanais, Jasmin

Riley couldn't believe her ears. Was her Dad really gone...forever? The pup's face fell, and her ears flattened. "Why did he leave? D-did I do something wrong?" The pup wondered outloud, sure her father hadn't been the kindest, or most attentive, but since Riley had never met her mother, he was all Riley had. The pup sat quietly before the male had asked her name, "My name's Riley." She mumbled quietly, clearly distracted by her thoughts. If both her Mom and Dad were now gone, where would that leave her? The little time she had spent without her father was horrific, she couldn't go back to their empty den. Perhaps she didn't behave well enough, maybe that's why her father had left her. She let out a tiny whimper as her stomach began to ache from hunger. She shifted a bit uncomfortably.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me