war of pirenne: revived | dragons vs humanoids | o&a

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Aynur & Vulpes #1

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:49 am

Aʏɴᴜʀ

✴ Bioluminesence Healing Human Transformation ✴

✴ Appearance Dragon ✴ Location Valgrave Highlands ✴ Tags Aldara, Akuji and Moolettia ✴

✴ Count 172 Words 1,012 Characters ✴

Aynur, flying slightly behind Aldara, she exclaimed excitedly; "Sweet!" in response to the news that the group would be landing soon. After hearing Akuji's sour reply she silently laughed at him. It wasn't the group's fault he'd stopped paying attention and got splashed by water! With her mood lightened, she began to glow a brighter purple rather than her previously duller coloring. Pulling her wings closer to her body she dove after Aldara towards the mountain range.

~

Slowing from her dive she began to scan the range, seeing a few outcroppings and caves that were either too small for all three dragons, or inhabited by other creatures. After a long while, she spotted an outcropping with a large cavern adjoined to it, with signs pointing to it being abandoned awhile ago by a different dragon. Motioning to the outcropping with her head she shouted to the group; "Hey guys! Do you think we could rest there?" she was particularly excited about getting to rest her wings and escaping the chilly fall winds.

Vᴜʟᴘᴇꜱ

✴ Transformation Contracts ✴

✴ Appearance Fox Kitsune ✴ Location Amestham Wilds ✴ Tags Milagro ✴

✴ Count 291 Words 1,619 Characters ✴

Vulpes wandered around the forest quietly, trying to have a bit of downtime after his last mission. Stretching out in his little fox form he got ready to snuggle down in a rather warm patch of sunlight on a log. He only just got comfortable when he heard the sound of quiet footsteps, only a moment before he heard the whizzing of an arrow as it embedded itself into his shoulder. Hissing in pain he turned and glared at where the arrow came from. Listening as another arrow was notched he decided he really didn't want to be shot at again. Closing his eyes in concentration he transformed into his far larger kitsune form. With his senses sharpened and anger boiling he glared at the hunter through the shrubbery only hear them run away, most likely back to town. Sighing in annoyance he grabbed the arrow with his maw and yanked it out, looking at the wound he deemed it unnecessary for immediate treatment. With his soon to be nap ruined he trotted deeper into the forest.
    ~

As he traveled deeper into the forest he caught a whiff of someone else's blood. Sighing he slightly sped up, keenly annoyed thinking the hunter had hurt or killed another animal for sport. His train of thought was completely thrown off as he noticed an injured dragon in the clearing. He was thrown off by not only the injuries the dragon had but also at how stunning he was, with his fluffy fur and beautiful feathers. Snapping himself out of his daze, he uttered rather loudly; "So... uhm... would you like some assistance?" Mentally slapping himself over how dumb he just sounded, he slowly inched forward to try to see the other's damage.

Last edited by Romeo Montagu on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: war of pirenne: revived | dragons vs humans | o&a

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:02 pm

. ── M O O L E T T I A K A R V I N K
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 24 ) ( female ) ( Ryna-human hybrid ) ( Telepathy, mind-reading, illusions ) ( Valgrave Highlands ) ( tags: Aldara, Akuji and Aynur )
    . ── You guys realise we gave up home to protect this idiot, right?

Moolettia glanced back at Aynur at her excitement smiling softly. Her eyes trailed to Akuji who quickly turned his head to glare at the grey landscape. She frowned slightly looking back to Aldara, narrowing the mental link to just the dragoness. 'Your brother is scowling at me again.' the dragoness glanced back at Akuji, shaking her head with a sigh.

Moolettia shrugged at her reply, looking back at the scarlet dragon her attention flashed to Aynur quickly as she spoke, turning her eyes to the outcrop and cave. She tapped her staff on Aldara's back, then she pointed to the destination. The dragoness swept downwards, circling it cautiously for a moment before dropping to land. Moolettia remained on her back until she gave the thrill for the others to land. The dark haired woman jumped off Aldara's back, glancing around the chosen area. It was well sheltered from the wind, surrounded by small pathways and tall walls. "Nice eye, Aynur. We'll set up camp here for now, that sound good?"

. ── A L D A R A
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 20,629 ) ( female) ( dragon ) ( Echolocation, supersonic shriek, human transformation.) ( Valgrave Highlands ) ( tags: Akuji, Moolettia and Aynur )
    . ── Are all humans stupid or am I just lucky enough to get stuck with the one?

Aldara perked up as Moolettia spoke to her, following her eyes to Akuji, her brother was glaring at the floor. She shook her bead, sighing. 'He's just tired and wet. He'll be better after he's slept.' she replied, calming the hybrid. Then she turned her eyes back to the land.

As the staff connected with her back she flicked her ears back to listen to the rattle of the skulls on the top, turning her head to locate what she was pointing at. Swooping down she studied it carefully, cautious to check for recent signs of life. With nothing from the air she ducked down and landed, sniffing it carefully. The scents were dead stale, nothing had been here for a while. With a thrill she called the others down, crouching to let Mool drop to the floor.

Her eyes trailed to Akuji as he landed, frowning softly. Her brother grumbled and moved over to the cave to sniff at it. She gave her affirmative to the camp in a chirp, swishing her tail happily across the floor.

❄️. ── A K U J I
    ( 30,794 ) ( male ) ( dragon ) ( Mind control, ice breath, color changing scales, human transformation ) ( Valgrave Highlands ) ( tags: Aldara, Moolettia and Aynur )
    ❄️. ── Is this a quest or a suicide mission? Because i can't tell over your stupidity

He continued scowling at Moolettia until her startling purple eyes met his, he let out a growl as he turned his gaze to the mountains they were flying over. Ignoring them until Aldara swooped downwards. He stilled for a moment, spines along his neck raising in alarm. But his sister gave the affirmative of safety and he flew down to join them.

He landed with a click of talons, ducking into the cave with a sniff. He gave no reply to Moolettia in words, but he obviously agreed as he sat down in the cave, spreading out his wings to shake them off, muttering about how he was never going near another ocean again.

. ── G L I T C H
    ( 24 ) ( female ) ( human ) ( shapeshifting ) ( her house ) ( tags: open )
    . ── Shut up unless you accidentally want me to feed you poison.

Glitch swept her eyes over the vast arrangement of bottles, all different shapes and sizes, filled with different liquids or substances. Well, all in all it wasnt that bad, but for her it just looked chaotic. she moved forwards, glancing at labels and dates scribbled onto small pieces of parchment stuck to them with small pieces of clay.

She began placing the bottles in their designated places, taking notice of how risky it would've been if she hadn't double checked labels. She really had to remember to keep poisons and remedies away from each other. But the thought was far too casual for it to be normal. She shrugged it off as she placed each where they were supposed to be and disposed of the single out of date one.

. ── T I C K - T O C K
    ( Unknown) ( Gender-fluid) ( Ryna ) ( Umbrageous teleportation/ manipulation, Cursed immortality, Time-corruption ) ( cavesystem ) ( tags: closed )
    . ── You dont kill a king in the dark, you kill him in the courtyard where everyone can watch him bleed out.

The young Jani zipped through the tunnels in search of his Synoc leaving Ticktock to twitch his tail and debate on his next move. It couldn't be that obvious, if the hybrid and her dragons were tracking his moves he had to be an inconspicuous as possible. Twitching his ears in annoyance he sighed, shaking his head and standing, moving down the tunnel before him.

The longer he padded down the tunnel, the brighter it got, until he entered a cavern with an underground river. He raised his head, looking at the glowing water as it cascaded downwards like a waterfall and deeper into the tunnel. He padded up to the edge of it and sniffed at the surface, the tips of his whiskers brushing the liquid.

Along the surface he had touched a light, sky blue appeared, dotted with soft puffy clouds. A tall city stood there, walls battered by time and attacks, Pirenne. His tail flicked around his paws as he studied it. There was no sign of Ryna activity yet, giving him hope that Moolettia and her group hadnt arrived in Pirenne yet, hopefully they got lost.

🍁. ── M I L A G R O
    ( 656,984) ( male ) ( dragon ) ( Human shifting- Aeroportation) ( Amestham Wilds ) ( tags: Vulpes )
    🍁. ── Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage. Not weakness.

The voice startled him and he snapped his head around, feathers puffing up in alarm as he looked at the kitsune. He frowned, sitting up stiffly as he stared at the creature. Why hadn't he heard him coming? He swept his dark tufted tail around his paws as he frowned at the kitsune. "I'm fine." he grumbled stiffly, eyeing him nervously.

Was this another one of those creatures? He could probably play off as one if he tried. That made him uncomfortable and he stood, shaking his fur out once more, suppressing a wince. "I can handle it." he was taller than the kitsune so he had to lean down to sniff at him, curious despite his worry.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:23 am

vienna ── | vee | dragon | 6034 | ── tags;; xelzric

Vienna perched on a tree branch in her human form, watching Xelzric prepare to scare some humans. She grinned. She may believe herself to be much too sophisticated to do such a childish act, but she loved to watch it happen anyways. "Make sure to put on a show." Vienna spoke softly, loud enough for Xelzric to hear, but quiet enough that the humans wouldn't.

halligan north ── | hallie | soldier | 17 | ── tags;; open

Thwump. Hallie reloaded her arrow. She'd hit three bulls-eyes already. Hallie had woken up early to get to the shooting range before everyone else. She enjoyed the silence and peacefulness.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aynur & Vulpes #2

Postby Romeo Montagu » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:34 am

Aʏɴᴜʀ

✴ Appearance Dragon ✴ Location Valgrave Highlands ✴ Tags Aldara, Akuji and Moolettia ✴

✴ Count 287 Words 1,593 Characters ✴

Aynur lands after Aldara and Akuji in case there is indeed a danger since the two are more suited for combat then herself. Seeing as the cavern has everyone's approval she stretched out her wings once again, getting out the soreness of flight. Turning towards the others she shouts; "Since it's my turn to hunt I'll get going!" She wags her tail happily before leaping from the outcropping and diving towards the ocean below.

Landing on the rocky shore of the ocean she stared into the darkness, sighing sadly at the body of water. Walking gingerly into the frigid water she gulped in some air into her lungs and dived in, letting her ominous algae glow light her way in the water's depths. Letting the current take her would be so easy at this moment but she fought against it, after all, she had to bring some food to her hungry companions. Swimming along deeper under the water she stalked a large school of tuna. While stalking the school, she watched their beautiful yellowfins standing out in stark contrast to their bodies.

Wishing to admire the environment more, but knowing it would be a mistake with her limited time she made her decision. She quickly darted out and snagged two of the larger tuna in her maw. The first seeming to be about 70 inches long and the second being a close 67 inches. Holding the fish in her claws she zips in for the final time and grabs the third fish, probably the biggest in the school, totaling out at about 85 inches, feeling the gentle burning in her lungs she starts swimming for the surface, not excited about the cold flight back with her heavy cargo.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vᴜʟᴘᴇꜱ

✴ Appearance Fox Kitsune ✴ Location Amestham Wilds ✴ Tags Milagro ✴

✴ Count 187 Words 1,071 Characters ✴

Vulpes squinted up at the taller dragon, there was no way he's 'fine' with those kinds of wounds. Noticing his inching forward had only irritated his wound he slowly shuffled his weight off his injured shoulder as discreetly as possible. Waiting only a few moments to see if the dragon would be adding anything else, he sighed; "Are you sure? They look pretty bad and I doubt you have any medical supplies nearby. Not that I doubt you or anything but waltzing into the town looking like that would get you more than just sideways glances." Vulpes shuffled awkwardly at the momentary silence between the two beings; "That is.. if you want help? Trudging around with the scent of blood in this forest is bad, something might attack you and - " He cuts himself off abruptly, glad his obtrusive blush was covered by his fur. Vulpes felt extremely odd, he normally never verbally spews, especially since it's such a detriment when being a spy internally berating himself for acting so stupid he looks up at the dragon to see if they've even noticed his abrupt and long silence.

Last edited by Romeo Montagu on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:50 am

( 24 ) ( female ) ( Ryna-human hybrid ) ( Telepathy, mind-reading, illusions ) ( Valgrave Highlands ) ( tags: Aldara, Akuji and Aynur )

Moolettia straightened when Aynur said she was going hunting and called a quick, "Stay safe!" before looking to Akuji who was preening the spines along his back. She tapped the staff on the floor before moving into the cavern. Aldara followed happily, as she settled down, letting the fire slip over her scales. Moolettia settled down under the crook of her wing as the Leader sat down, giving her a friendly chirp. "Well, we'll rest here for today, but then we have to find the kingdom, we can relax but we cant forget our task." she began tracing the cravings in her staff, frowning at it.

. ── A L D A R A
    ( 20,629 ) ( female) ( dragon ) ( Echolocation, supersonic shriek, human transformation.) ( Valgrave Highlands ) ( tags: Akuji, Moolettia and Aynur )

Aldara spread out her wings as Aynur took off, the mostly mute dragoness was showing a sign of good luck to her companion. Her attention flicked down to Moolettia when the hybrid tapped her staff and bounded into the cave after her, swishing her tail.

As they settled down she let her usual nightly routine kick in and let the fire slip into the small crevices of her body, becoming a dragon radiator. As she lay down, she spread out one of her wings and rested it down, creating a slight slope that Moolettia usually hid under when she wasn't by Aynur. 'Yes, the task is our focus right now. And plus, once the kingdom is secure wont we be able to relax knowing its safe?'

❄️. ── A K U J I
    ( 30,794 ) ( male ) ( dragon ) ( Mind control, ice breath, color changing scales, human transformation ) ( Valgrave Highlands ) ( tags: Aldara, Moolettia and Aynur )
    ❄️. ── Is this a quest or a suicide mission? Because i can't tell over your stupidity

Akuji shifted towards his sister as she spread out her warmth, resting his wings on the ground to let them dry quicker. He was silent as they spoke, but his annoyance appeared once more. "What are we even planning on doing? Its a human kingdom, what? Do we just waltz in there and ask to see the one in charge?" Aldara shot him a warning look but he ignored her, mockingly hitting his tail on the floor as he spoke. "Oh your mightyness! You're being hunted down by creatures that we have no living proof of except for pur hybrid human here- you're being hunted down by a fairytale!"

he swung his head around to glare at the hybrid who met his gaze calmly, he growled, huffing frost onto the floor, watching as it melted within seconds. "And the king? He's effectively immortal, might i add. This is a suicide mission! Am i the only one who has enough braincells to see that?" he didn't sound angry, more concerned, it was more like he was trying to talk sense into them rather than demand they give up.

. ── G L I T C H

Glitch swept her eyes over the vast arrangement of bottles, all different shapes and sizes, filled with different liquids or substances. Well, all in all it wasnt that bad, but for her it just looked chaotic. she moved forwards, glancing at labels and dates scribbled onto small pieces of parchment stuck to them with small pieces of clay.

She began placing the bottles in their designated places, taking notice of how risky it would've been if she hadn't double checked labels. She really had to remember to keep poisons and remedies away from each other. But the thought was far too casual for it to be normal. She shrugged it off as she placed each where they were supposed to be and disposed of the single out of date one.

. ── T I C K - T O C K
    ( Unknown) ( Gender-fluid) ( Ryna ) ( Umbrageous teleportation/ manipulation, Cursed immortality, Time-corruption ) ( cavesystem ) ( tags: closed )
    . ── You dont kill a king in the dark, you kill him in the courtyard where everyone can watch him bleed out.

The young Jani zipped through the tunnels in search of his Synoc leaving Ticktock to twitch his tail and debate on his next move. It couldn't be that obvious, if the hybrid and her dragons were tracking his moves he had to be an inconspicuous as possible. Twitching his ears in annoyance he sighed, shaking his head and standing, moving down the tunnel before him.

The longer he padded down the tunnel, the brighter it got, until he entered a cavern with an underground river. He raised his head, looking at the glowing water as it cascaded downwards like a waterfall and deeper into the tunnel. He padded up to the edge of it and sniffed at the surface, the tips of his whiskers brushing the liquid.

Along the surface he had touched a light, sky blue appeared, dotted with soft puffy clouds. A tall city stood there, walls battered by time and attacks, Pirenne. His tail flicked around his paws as he studied it. There was no sign of Ryna activity yet, giving him hope that Moolettia and her group hadnt arrived in Pirenne yet, hopefully they got lost.

🍁. ── M I L A G R O
    ( 656,984) ( male ) ( dragon ) ( Human shifting- Aeroportation) ( Amestham Wilds ) ( tags: Vulpes )

Milagro snorted, crouching down instead of leaning, he reached his muzzle forwards to lightly shove the kitsune. "And if i walk in with you, it just magically seems so much better?" he snorted, shaking his head. His smirk grew as the kitsune stammered off, a simple word flashing through his thoughts. 'Cute.

With a sigh the feathered dragon straightened, "Well, it doesnt seem like you're going to leave me alone if i refuse so why not I guess. Where to foxy boy?" he swished his tail across the floor, tilting his head with a wider smirk.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:26 pm

"Oh, should my people fall,
    LIRIAN GRAYS
    then surely I'll do the same."
    ────────────────────── ──────────────────────
    [ title. queen of pirenne ] [ tagged. open | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. throne room ]

─────As expected, the Master of the Treasury and his council were already gathered around the long table that ran the length of the throne room. And I thought the boring part was over. She thought, flashing a small(fake) smile at the lord. Lord Davrus was a wiry looking man, long and thin with frazzled gray hair and a permanent worried look etched upon his face. He and his coalition of servants all stood as she entered the room, all looking quite morbid. Lirian felt a hint of concern at their faces. Was the economy's outlook really that bad? Then again, The queen quickly reminded herself. These are treasurers. Quite the stingy lot. Once they had all sat down again, Lirian took a deep breath before starting the process. As it turned out, the reason for all their downcast faces was because a member of the treasury had been with the caravan. While the news was sad to hear, hiring new members to the treasury is tedious work. Trusting someone to keeps tabs of all the money was difficult, trusting someone not to steal it? Even more so. After reassuring Davrus that their finances were fine in the most patient tone she could muster, she signed the stack of papers he had handed her and promptly dismissed them.

"You're the pretender.
    XELZRIC
    What if I say I will never surrender?"
    ───────────────────── ───────────────────────
    [ title. the vengeful ] [ tagged. vienna | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. misty hill woods ]

─────Xelzric tilted his head upwards toward the voice. A show? Well, all right, then. His decision was made for him, it seems. With a mischievous wink, and the best grin his snake face could conjure, Xelzric prepared himself for the transformation. As the hoof beats came ever closer to his hiding spot, he began to shift slowly. By the time the caravan was directly in front of him, he had grown to his full 15 feet. The human leading the travelers did a double take when he saw him, and then froze as he was unsure of what he was seeing. Xelzric grinned wickedly and then unleashed his loudest roar. The horses all tried to flee, unseating their riders and running off into the woods. The humans jumped for whatever feeble weapons they owned, and made a pathetic attempt to drive him off, waving their swords at him haphazardly. Xelzric swiped one human out of the way with a wing-claw and dissolved the other's wooden stave with a precise acid-spit. Disarmed and clearly outmatched, the human scurried off to join the other travelers that had fled. When they were gone, likely to find their deaths in the forest on their own, Xelzric turned towards the carriage they had been accompanying. He spit acid at the wall, and as it melted away he was delighted to find a portly man sitting inside it. He was dressed like someone important, or at least like someone who thought he was. The effect was diminished, however, by his cowering in the corner, trembling like a leaf. "Well, hello," Xelzric said with a sickening sweetness. "What shall we do with you, I wonder?"

"You break me down, you build me up,
    MORRIGAN ADULESE
    believer, believer!"
    ──────────────────── ────────────────────────
    [ title. the vampire ] [ tagged. open | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. town of amestham ]

───── To avoid the suspicion of the locals, Morrigan rented a room in the tavern to wait out the day in. She was inexplicably tired suddenly, and found herself asleep on the less-than-comfortable bed in short order. If anyone were to walk in to her room, they might mistake her for a corpse. They wouldn't be far off, honestly. Deathly pale, with sunken features and a ghastly scar marring her throat, Morrigan's appearance was mildly startling. It was why she chose to wear her hood so often-- well, that, and the new threat of being incinerated via sunlight. She was assured by Panouk that, in time, she would return to looking mostly like her old self if she "adhered to the law of vampirism", as the god had said. Whatever. She was too agitated to care. Her dreams took her back to her life before. She saw glimpses of her time at the Academy; her painful expulsion when they burned through the mark on her hand, all for dabbling in arts they did not understand. Then her family, looking at her as if she were a stranger and sending her away. Finally, her last battle. She desperately rose the bones of a long-dead dragon to defend her from assassins, sent by an unknown client. A mistake, since doing this depleted her life force so thoroughly she could not maintain the enchantment. Too weak to fight back, an assassin drove a dagger across her throat with ease. And then she was awake again, brought back by a malevolent god and pressed into his service. Morrigan's dreams eventually faded into misremembrance, and she was able to drift back into restfulness.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 pm

vienna ── | vee | dragon | 6034 | ── tags;; xelzric

Vienna watched Xelzric's antics with a wicked grin. Once the humans fled and Xelzric opened the carriage, Vienna hopped down from the tree and shifted into her normal dragon form. "So what've we got?" She peered into the carriage, spying the cowering man. "Oooh, interesting. I wouldn't mind messing with a human who's so important he gets his own carriage." Her tone was dripping with hate. I guess I could involve myself with this crazy little dragon. It is a high-ranking human after all.. "So what are you thinking Xelzric?"

halligan north ── | hallie | soldier | 17 | ── tags;; open

Thwump. Hallie reloaded her arrow. She'd hit three bulls-eyes already. Hallie had woken up early to get to the shooting range before everyone else. She enjoyed the silence and peacefulness.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aynur & Vulpes #3

Postby Romeo Montagu » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:52 am

Aʏɴᴜʀ

✴ Count 187 Words 1,030 Characters ✴

Picking up her speed, Aynur sped towards the surface, slightly worried about how much her lungs hurt from the lack of oxygen. Flapping out of the water and into the air like a half-drowned seagull, she vigorously beat her wings to stay airborne to catch her breath. She had adjusted to the extra weight of the food she was carrying after a few minutes and began her ascent into the late morning sky. Flying quickly while scanning the horizon for any sight of danger, she headed towards the overhand making the cave found previously.

Gently landing in the cave she placed down the fish, ready to curl up near Aldara to warm up and dry off completely from her previous swim. Padding over to Aldara she settled down next to Mool's hiding place under the younger dragon. Glaring at the fish she explained to the group; "I got some fish, should last us until we are done resting, and ready to head out again" Aynur snuggles a little closer to the draconic furnace and lets out a quiet yawn before looking around at the others.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vᴜʟᴘᴇꜱ

✴ Appearance Kitsune ✴ Location Amestham Wilds ✴ Tags Milagro ✴

✴ Count 258 Words 1,518 Characters ✴

Vulpes blushes crimson at being called a pet name such as foxyboy and huffs abruptly walking in the direction of town, pouting. Occasionally Vulpes looks over his shoulder to see if the dragon is still following him, especially concerned with the dragon's wounds. The kitsune slows down after a moment of consideration to walk beside the dragon, hoping he will lean on him for support rather than strain his wounds. Clearing his throat Vulpes quietly mutters, "So my name is Vulpes, it seems I never caught your's?" Vulpes gave a sidelong glance at the dragon before continuing, "If you see me in my current human form, his name is Eric Wright, just so you don't cause any.. commotion among the townspeople? They don't exactly know what I am..." Vulpes shrugs at his thoughts quietly hissing in pain at the shoulder he just unnecessarily moved once again.

Nearing the clearing his cabin was in he peeked out from the brush and into the clearing, seeing as the coast was clear he lead his companion to the significantly larger entrance that the dragon could probably duck through. Sighing serenely at the thought of finally being back home he smiled and exclaimed happily, "Welcome to my lovely temporary abode." He could probably live here forever if he chose, since the owner, Eric Wright was officially gone and Vulpes has technically replaced him. But technicalities never really suited him. Walking in further he left the dragon at the entrance while calling out, "Go find a place to sit! I'm getting the med-kit."

Last edited by Romeo Montagu on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:36 am

Moolettia blinked calmly as Akuji spoke, she had expected this, it definitely wasn't the first time either. She shook her head, opening her mouth to reply when Aynur appeared. Her attention flashed to her girlfriend, giving a soft giggle as she glared at the fish. "Did they give my little love a hard time?" she teased, Aldara swept her wing back to her side as Moolettia settled down between Aynurs talons with a playful smile.

She rested her chin on her hands, almost mimicking Akuji's posture, minus the wings. She watched as Aldara reached down to breath flames lightly over one of the fish, slowly turning her head to look up at Aynur. "What do you think about our.. Quest..?" she attempted to keep herself as blank as possible but Aynur of all creatures would probably be able to notice her insecurities on the topic.

. ── A L D A R A

Aldara was going to put an end to the discussion, pupils narrowing to glare at Akuji, but Aynur arrived, breaking it up before it exploded. She gave a quiet chirp of welcome. When Moolettia began to shift under her wing she moved it to rest it over her back. She snorted at the duo, turning her attention to the three fish.

She knew she didnt have to necessarily cook the fish for Mool but she felt safer doing it. Lowering her head she let out a soft exhale of flames, coating one of the fish. She was careful not to burn it, ears twitching over to listen to their conversation.

❄️. ── A K U J I

Akuji grunted his welcome to Aynur, lashing his spined tail over the floor a few times as he glared at Moolettia while she teased Aynur. He let a low growl escape his mouth, shaking his head in annoyance. "I think its hopeless. If i hadn't seen the king myself i would've called you barbaric and killed you on the spot." he hissed, noting the way Mool flinched at his remark.

"Isnt that what the humans did to Ryna? I wonder if they'll still try do it." his voice was calm, noting every uncomfortable reaction he received from the hybrid.

. ── G L I T C H

. ── T I C K - T O C K

🍁. ── M I L A G R O

Milagro smirked, standing to follow Vulpes as he began to move. The feathered dragon suppressed a light hiss of pain, cringing, but he followed the kitsune anyway. As Vulpes pulled back to walk beside him, Milagro tilted his head towards him. "Well.." he actually had to pause to think, "I don't have a name i guess, everyone just kinda called me feathers or well.. Beast." he shrugged, frowning. "There was this one dragonet who called me Milagro. You can call me that a guess."

He did have a name from his parents but, meh, he didnt like it very much, he never used it anymore. He wrinkled his snout at the thought if even pretending to live in a human society, "Why do you associate with the fleshys?" he swept his tail over the floor as they approached the cabin. with a huff he knew he'd have to transform. with a quiet grumble he transformed as Vulpes left to retrieve the first aidkit. He was wearing something, he had no idea what it was, but it was human as least.

He sat down neatly on the chair, folding his hands on his lap with a frown. His eyes trailed around the room, studying the ornaments and such with a curious look. As much as he acted like he hated the humans they were a curious bunch, weird, complex but.. Interesting.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aynur & Vulpes #4

Postby Romeo Montagu » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:04 am

Aʏɴᴜʀ

✴ Count 183 Words 1,051 Characters ✴

Aynur hears the insecure tone in Mool's voice, and before she can even try to comfort her girlfriend, Akuji opens his obnoxious mouth. Normally she wouldn't act like this, and the little rational part of her brain was trying to tell her she should probably not. But she's tired, sore, hungry, and he just insinuated that Mool would get murdered. Standing up abruptly, her normally happy friendly glow turning much darker, as she gets angrier at Akuji and how pessimistic he's being. "Hey Akuji;" her facade of a happy voice was dripping with pure malice, "I know you don't like this quest or whatever but... maybe you should shut your mouth for once before more dragondung spews from it? It's really stinking up the cavern!" She steps in front of Mool, in case things do get physical, "How about you eat your dinner and take a nap? I think that's what's best for cranky children." Aynur focuses in on Akuji, hoping to notice any hostile movements before they happen, all the while hoping the bigger dragon doesn't decide to make the argument physical.

Vᴜʟᴘᴇꜱ

✴ Appearance Human ✴ Location Amestham Wilds ✴ Tags Milagro ✴

✴ Count 173 Words 992 Characters ✴

Vulpes takes on the temporary form of Eric Wright, an ash-blonde mid-twenties man, with startling bright blue eyes. Sighing in disappointment at having to don this disguise once again, not to mention while off duty. He threw on a random outfit, grabbed the medkit, and trudged out into the living room. Noticing where Milagro, in human form, sat he plopped down onto the loveseat across from him. Separated by a mere coffee table Vulpes cleared his throat while he started probably the longest most awkward conversation in his whole life. "To get things straight, I don't like the fleshys, It's... my job...? To deal with them? Anyways you have to take off your shirt so I can see how terrible the wounds are. Worst comes to worst I'll probably have to give you stitches? I'm not quite sure how bad they are..." Vulpes sighed internally, maybe that wasn't the most awkward conversation but he did just tell a dragon he just met to take off his shirt, perhaps the embarrassment will hit later?

Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me