Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:01 am

Eclipse
- Loner
Location; Outside the Dome
Tags; Open

The brute slithered through the forest by himself staying in the shadows where he couldn’t be seen. He cranes his ears forward to listen to the sounds of the forest hearing the chirping of birds above in the trees and a gentle breeze whistle by. It was soothing to listen to, but relaxing to this was not on his mind currently. He gets up early every morning to get a hunt done, fuel his strength and allow him to think much clearer. His ears craned to the sound of hooves and his eyes followed his ears to the direction it originated. A doe stood by herself in the glade. Her neck low as she bent to eat the green grass and her ears erect and moving continuously as she was alert. This was great for Eclipse, as a doe would supply him for days. He maneuvered around in the shadows like a serpent to get closer to the doe, still he has not been detected nor would he. His scent was covered, hidden by Amarok. It was now time and the male sprung out his limbs extended and teeth bared. He leaped infront of the doe and it instantly twisted to run. The male managed to leap on it before it could get far and dug his claws in its back. Due to his weight the doe fell over and the male stood on top of it, pinned his prey while it tried squirming. He looked into its eyes coldly before his head quickly moved to its neck where he sunk his teeth into. The does kicking seized and it lost its life. Eclipse stared at its eyes and watched its life leave it all while silently making a prayer for the deers soul to find its way up to the gods so they too could feed on it with the male who brought it down. He grabbed hold of it again and started taking it to his den.
Last edited by S0ul Eater on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:46 pm

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Outside Safe Haven - Tags: Eclipse

Nyx wandered alone throughout the forest. She was not in her packs territory, nor any claimed land. She tended to do this to get away from her mentor and to take in the fresh air. It wasn’t long until she heard a disturbance. She had her breath and turned invisible and walked up to the scene. She spotted a large muscular wolf dragging a freshly killed doe. She’s never met this wolf before and smelling the air she noticed he bared no scent. She opened her mouth to breath and gasped for air after realizing she was holding it for too long.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags:

Delilah woke up in her den and yawned. She walked outside of it and stretched before looking around the camp. She walked over to the food pile and grabbed herself a rabbit and brought it back to her den where she began to tear into it and fill her empty belly.

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Black Lake - Tags:

Anubis was staring out at the polluted lake having some alone time. He looked into the black lakes waters only to see a dark silhouette of himself. The water was tainted and was not drinkable, which means they had to use a clean stream that was not connected to the lake. It’s water was clear and pure and some hunters reported that fish sometimes are swimming through it. The thought of fish caused his stomach to rumble. He sat up and walked back to camp.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:43 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Nihava Territory - Outside her den
Tags; Open

Kasity opened her crimson eyes to the slightest hint of sun looming over the dark forest. She stretched out her long limbs, first, her front paws were stretched out frontwards, then her back legs, which stretched backwards. It has been a long time since her sons left, and her den has been occupied by only her for longer. They would be on her dens mouth till they became Apprentices and that would be when they had to sleep in their own. The queen left her dens gaping mouth and watched her pack’s camp from her hill of solitude. Nihavians would began to pour out and start their day fueling themselves or getting right into their daily routine. Not her though, she had not much of a routine. Unless observing her pack every morning counts as something, she’s not quite someone who follows a routine of her own.

Eclipse
- Loner
Tags; Nyx

The forest was quiet now, the birds songs now hushed from the does struggle. Afraid that if they made a peep that the wolf would eat them with just one bite and be swallowed whole. That’s not the case. He was taught to not hunt for sport, only hunt what is necessary for survival. As he was dragging his prey his ears flicked to the sound of gasping. He released a warning growl in response, his ears now at an angle, pointing behind him and his cold eyes narrowed toward a white pup in the shadows. It was then he realized something about this pup. Observing her, she was tempting to hide her white body in dark shadows, and as he was snuffling the air, she did not have herself a scent. These led him to believe she could be of his mothers pack. He halted his growling and turned away from her and sulked. “You are awful at hiding, do you know that?” It was noticeable that he was being purposely rude. He was not going to lecture this Nihavian on the art of stealth, he was an exile, not her mentor. “What are you even doing all alone pup? Go home.”

Last edited by S0ul Eater on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:51 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Outside Safe Haven - Tags: Eclipse

Nyx rolled her eyes. “Nu-uh! For your information, I’m actually good at hiding! But as for you...“ she spat defensively while also feeling embarrassed that she was seen. “My mentor was no where to be found, so I’m exploring.“ She did not feel like going back at this point and instead continued to annoy this wolf who was in the middle of hauling in his kill.“What you doing out here all alone?” She asked tilting her head.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:06 am

╔══════════════════════╗

Zenzele - Nihavian Healer
Nihava Territory (Dark Forest Edge) - #Open

╚══════════════════════╝
    The slightest glints of light danced off the reflective shards as they moved through the air effortlessly, as though they rode the breeze itself. Zenzele had lowered his head to evaluate a dandelion sprig, before a flat shard shot through it's stem and severed it. He picked it up in his teeth, added it to a crude container that similarly caught the light, then carried on padding through Nihava's lands.

Finding any viable herbs without creeping beyond Nivaha's land was always a task in and of itself, given the near-permanent darkness only ever permitted moss, fungus, and the most stubborn of weeds to grow. He often found himself forced to look beyond the borders for a proper haul, and this time seemed no different as he found his paws bringing him to the thinner stretches of fog that indicated he was nearing the edge of their territory, yet his container held barely anything other than moss, birthwort, and the newly-added dandelion.

I'll check around, then head to the river and make my way back, he decided, and pressed onward.
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:06 pm

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Edge of Dark Forest
Tags; Zenzele

The red devil watched the camp a little longer before losing interest and sitting up. The she-devil slithered down the hill from her den and made it out of the camp. She dodged the many scattered traps noting the piles of leaves, and twigs and not a single hint of ash on them. Her crimson eyes scanned the unlit forest, it was rare any prey animal would dare cross into their territory with how desolate it is of anything prey animals eat, and even if an animal or wolf dared to, they would meet their demise by either being chased by scouts and killed on capture, or would fall victim to a trap. A dark figure crossed the females sight and her thoughts vanished from her mind. She stalked the figure following in pursuit of it until she realized who it was. “Zenzele,” She stood tall and presented the healer a slight red smile. “Your out early.“ She looked around them realizing how close to the edge of the territory they were. She noticed the herbs he had collected already, it was not much, but it impressed her that he was able to find them in their territory.

Eclipse
- Loner
Tags; Nyx

The males ears craned to the pups retort. He turned to her hostily and towered over her. “I have no reason to hide, but if I did, you’d be dead before you knew it.“ He turned his back to her and sniffed his prey hoping maybe his body language indicates he did not want to talk to her. Then his ears flicked to her voice. He shot her a threatening glare. “That’s none of your business. Scram!” He barked the order. He was not a fan of pups, especially when they are as persistently annoying as this one. He grabbed his does neck and began dragging it once more to his den.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Nyx rolled her eyes. “Whatever,” She said. She did not understand why this wolf was being so rude to her. She noticed his body language told her he did not not want to be disturbed either so she turned away. “Nice talking to you!” She held her breath and turned invisible and sped off to the dark forest. Nyx knew she would get in serious trouble If someone found out she was out of the territory which meant she had to sneak to camp, but that would be difficult for her to do.

(Sorry I couldn’t write more, I’m busy dealing with some annoying cousins who won’t leave me alone)
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:34 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Edge of Dark Forest
Tags; Zenzele

The red devil watched the camp a little longer before losing interest and sitting up. The she-devil slithered down the hill from her den and made it out of the camp. She dodged the many scattered traps noting the piles of leaves, and twigs and not a single hint of ash on them. Her crimson eyes scanned the unlit forest, it was rare any prey animal would dare cross into their territory with how desolate it is of anything prey animals eat, and even if an animal or wolf dared to, they would meet their demise by either being chased by scouts and killed on capture, or would fall victim to a trap. A dark figure crossed the females sight and her thoughts vanished from her mind. She stalked the figure following in pursuit of it until she realized who it was. “Zenzele,” She stood tall and presented the healer a slight red smile. “Your out early.“ She looked around them realizing how close to the edge of the territory they were. She noticed the herbs he had collected already, it was not much, but it impressed her that he was able to find them in their territory.

Eclipse
- Loner
Tags;

Holding the deers neck in his jaw his ears rotated to the pups voice once more. A wave of relief flushed through his body, who knew a pup could be so annoying? He dragged his doe to his den. His den was not much more than a wolf sized hole in the ground. He went inside of it backwards and pulled on the does limp body by its neck until it was in his den. He moved it to lay in the far corner. With his stomach growling again he teared at the does underbelly until he got to it’s meat. He grabbed a chunk with his sharp teeth and started eating it.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:16 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

Zenzele - Nihavian Healer
Nihava Territory (Dark Forest Edge) - #Kasdeya

[sorry for taking so long, ahah. hopefully i can be a bit quicker now xD;]

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Zenzele halted as his name echoed from the mist in a familiar voice, prompting him to turn around to address his alpha. "Oh, greetings Lady Kasdeya," he spoke, dipping his head and averting his gaze respectfully.

"It tends to take a while with how sparse things are here, so I thought I'd get an early start. I didn't expect to come upon you, is everything well at the camp?" Given her fairly relaxed demeanor he already figured she had not hunted him down out of dire need, but it did no harm to be sure. The glass bottle and shard came to rest on the ground by his feet as he spoke; there was no use in spending the effort to suspend them while he was idle.
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:27 am

Silvia
Silvia laid down on her belly on a sheet of grass with her head on her paws, her eyes following a ladybug as it crawled to the tip of a green blade before taking off into the sky. She smiled watching as it went. She had colorful flowers braided in her tail and a light blue feather tucking on her neck as Silvia deeply cared about her appearance. Standing up she looking herself over for any dirt, mud, or grass blades that stuck to her silver fur and picked off some green blades on her stomach.

Orion
Orion has just returned from the forest carrying two rabbits in his powerful jaw. He did not feel the slightest bit of exhaustion from the hunt besides the loss of energy from the jog through the woods. Upon seeing the Packs Beta, he walked up to him and gave him one of the caught rabbits. “Good morning Anubis.” He said through a mouthful of rabbit skin.

Verón
Verón dodged trees and branches swiftly as he flew through the Dark Forest. His form was of a raven, who just perched on a branch quietly, his dark eyes observing the forest below him. For the past few nights he had be having difficulty sleeping and often seek the trees as a place to sleep. This helped me very little, but he still enjoyed sleeping on a branch as it meant he could be further away from others.
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me