(OC RP) 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž ~ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ’»π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: (OC RP) 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž ~ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ’»π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby kiribaku » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:16 am

Quinn
Power: Twin Telepathy/Mind reading
Personality: Nervous, Social anxiety, normally quiet, hides behind his sister, mainly an introvert, doesn't share feelings,

Quincy
Power: Twin Telepathy AND Mind control.
Personality: Loud, Outgoing, Social butterfly, Writes a lot, Passionite, Reads a lot, Overprotective

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (OC RP) 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž ~ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ’»π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby kiribaku » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:23 am

It's Quinn's and I's first day in this weird school. I can't wait for how many new friends and how many new adventures Quinn and I will have in this school. It's fairly big too. But something odd happened as soon as we walked through the door. As soon as I stepped foot into this school I got a cold breeze and shivers down my spine. I even got goosebumps and a weird edgy creepy vibe from this heck of a school. Also this book is so plain and old so I just doodled on the front cover thats a heads up for the next person who writes. Don't get mad at me its harmless vandalism alright? To be honest, the book looks way better. Oh wait, I'm changing subjects here, Back to the weird edgy cold weird thingy vibe I got from when I came into this school. But I do have to say so far, other then that weird vibe this school and the students look really cool itself! I hope I can learn some new tricks n' stuff from this year and moving on forward too. Also Quinn if your reading this *which i totally think your not.
you left your pizza roll in the microwave this morning so I ate it. Oh gosh darn, me changing subject ONCE again, I have a weird habit for doing that eh? Aha, well I gotta head to class. I'll catch up later!
Signing out
Quincy Lee

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:08 am

(ooc: Sorry for not writing sooner! I was on a small break. I will try to be more active now. And I think I'll make an another character pretty soon.)

Dear Diary,

β–©While I was entering the library, I saw that somebody was actually there, sitting nearby an open closet - where the diary was usually stored. They were slumped over the table, so I walked over to them to greet them or possibly wake them up. As soon as I got close and called out to them, the student rapidly got up in startlement and ran out of the library. That was something...?
β–©Today nothing happening during the lessons was out of the ordinary, so I'm going to adress the breaks between classes like last time. As the first period rolled by and I sat down with my friends outside, the same guy came along with a rather dissapointed expression. You can arleady guess that I didn't go to meet him in.. oh I forgot to write that he wanted to meet me in the abandoned part of school. He mumbled something about missing a great opportunity to see something I would like..? My bffs reasonably gave him sceptical looks and I felt really strange. The way he kept staring at me sent chills down my spine. I just don't understand how he can radiate such an uneasy aura and I bet I'm not the only one who's noticed this on the first days of school. Nevertheless, I'll keep an open mind and try to make new friends. And I ultimately agreed to go with him the next Wednesday, since there's a physics test the day before and I need more time to study for it. I asked about the whole 'going out' thing before he energetically ran away, and he just said he basically wanted to look around the school. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I decided to take his word for it and that it was what he originally meant. Strange... so strange.
β–©During the next breaks I decided to go around and introduce myself to the other pupils that were at the time taking classes in the same hallway. It was a rather pleasant experience. I got to meet.. Rhiana, was it? She's a pretty nice gal from the older age groups. We didn't get to talk for too long, because the bell rang after two minutes of small talk. I hoped I would catch her the next break. Sadly, she had classes elsewhere. I've also made acquaintances with Quincy and Quinn, although he didn't talk too much and avoided eye contact, so I left him be. I think I'll make pretty good friends with his sister. She referenced during the conversation that she likes reading and that she sometimes even writes herself! I'm really keen on finding out her favourite genre, albeit I doubt she likes thriller or horror stories. Before they left the floor for their last class, Quincy asked me if some things didn't add up in this school. I've honestly burshed it off previously, considering it was a part of the whole aesthetic. I mean, chandeliers, easy on the eyes wallpapers, wooden stairways.. even if it looks a bit worn off, it doesn't look like it from afar. Overall, I don't really mind it too much since I'm used to looking at stuff like this.
β–©To end this entry off I'm going to say that it's really nice to see that I'm not the only one who's visiting the libr- Wait I just noticed this. Oh, that's a pretty nice cover!

π•¬π–‰π–‰π–ž, π•¬π–“π–†π–˜π–™π–†π–˜π–Žπ–† π•Ήπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–’π–”
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:31 am

Name: Andrew Spires
Power: He's able to create a 3 meter diameter field around himself that instantly disspells any magic cast within it that can last up to 2 hours. Andrew may use this power three times a day before a 24 hour cooldown.
Personality: Just by looking at him many people can tell he's pretty strange. Andrew Spires appears to be tired most of the time, taking his sweet time to do things, but he can be unusually energetic when you talk to him. He's a very nosy person who likes exploring and snooping around in off limit places, too. Sitting in one spot is something he despises and very much apprieciates the fact that breaks exist.

and bringing back this dude from the dead..

Name: Kutaa Xavier Kann
Power: Able to phase through walls and solid substances alike, he has no control over it and tends to accidentaly fall through the floors.
Personality: Kutaa is a mostly collected and stiff guy, also a perfectionist who has a habit of keeping stuff organised and cleaning up in his spare time. He appears to be tense most of the time, as if he was ready to flee from the school any minute. Seems easy to startle or just very sensitive to the atmosphere. Other than that, Kann finds joy in helping people and is overly trusting.
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:10 pm

wikapl67 wrote:Image
Name: Andrew Spires
Power: He's able to create a 3 meter diameter field around himself that instantly disspells any magic cast within it that can last up to 2 hours. Andrew may use this power three times a day before a 24 hour cooldown.
Personality: Just by looking at him many people can tell he's pretty strange. Andrew Spires appears to be tired most of the time, taking his sweet time to do things, but he can be unusually energetic when you talk to him. He's a very nosy person who likes exploring and snooping around in off limit places, too. Sitting in one spot is something he despises and very much apprieciates the fact that breaks exist.

and bringing back this dude from the dead..

Name: Kutaa Xavier Kann
Power: Able to phase through walls and solid substances alike, he has no control over it and tends to accidentaly fall through the floors.
Personality: Kutaa is a mostly collected and stiff guy, also a perfectionist who has a habit of keeping stuff organised and cleaning up in his spare time. He appears to be tense most of the time, as if he was ready to flee from the school any minute. Seems easy to startle or just very sensitive to the atmosphere. Other than that, Kann finds joy in helping people and is overly trusting.

Accepted :)!

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepptunes » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Name : Max Roofood
Power : N/A
Personality : Max isnt your typical art kid, he is extroverted but since he has a lot of energy, not a lot of people hang out with him. He thinks outside the box, his ideas sometimes over the top weird.
Nepptunes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:50 am

Nepptunes wrote:Name : Max Roofood
Power : N/A
Personality : Max isnt your typical art kid, he is extroverted but since he has a lot of energy, not a lot of people hang out with him. He thinks outside the box, his ideas sometimes over the top weird.

accepted :)

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me