Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:45 am

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: Storm

"Why thank you." the jaguar said, dipping her head in response to the Storm's compliment. "Going to take a look at the paintings, if you don't mind." She pointed to a wood carving, looking straight at the macaw. "I haven't seen one of these before. New?"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox, Storm, Sombra
The black-furred dingo flicked her white-tipped tail a few times, nodding at Storm and finally deciding to actually speak. “Hello. Nice art you have here.” she said. She glanced to Sombra a moment, thinking the jaguar had ignored Nox’s greeting, and let out a snort. Shaking herself, she noticed the painting of a scene with a fox in brush, investigating further. “That’s a cute fox.” she woofed.

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx, Storm, Sombra
The black wolf huffed when he got nothing back, but then the macaw was speaking to him. He nodded at Storm, saying “My name is Nox, she’s Nixx. M-May I ask your name?” he asked, head tilted. His ears flicked a few times then stilled. He noticed Nixx looking at a painting and moved to look at it as well. “Nixx is right, that’s a cute fox.” he agreed.

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko
just sleeping, so posting next post

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sikama
He glanced back at Neko one last time, not honestly caring if the eagle saw or not. “Ah, yes. I have a lot of calligraphy and writing, and some drawings.” he yipped. He flicked his tail a few times, ears perked as he looked her head on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:07 pm

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: Storm

The jaguar quickly turned over to the other two canines, narrowing her eyes at their obvious displeasure. "And hello to you too." she said in a slightly sarcastic voice. She knew she shouldn't scare off customers, but when she wasn't at her stand, she didn't feel obligated to answer anything.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:15 am

Cobalt - Male - Painted Wolf - Dragonhearted - Forest - Tags: Open

Cobalt was padding through the forest, his hazel coloured eyes glancing around at every flicker or twitch of movement. He was always cautious, never letting his guard down. The tips of his claws stabbed into the ground with every step as the male snarled in annoyance. It was almost silent here. Too silent. His ears perked with suspicion, but no sound was suspicious to him. He hated silence, never trusted it, never liked it.

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:29 am

C E I L O
|Fer-de-lance | Dragonhearted | Male | tags: Cobalt

Ceilo continued on through the forest, his scaled body sliding over the leaves and twigs in his way. The forest was unusual...no birds chirping, no insect hums...it was as if some great force had muted the whole world and left nothing in its place. It was terrifying, and his scaly body rippled as fast as it could to get out of there.

Tasting the air, he scented another creature nearby- still in the silent parts of the forest, but at least knowing he wasn't alone was a comfort to him. Cautiously slithering close to them, he hid against a tree and hoped his brown coloring would hide him as he examined the canine-like creature in front of him.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Midnight | Female | Dragonhearted|Cat-dragon| Tags: Cobalt, Ceilo

Midnight stalked through the forest. The sudden silence unnerved her. She had lived in the woods all her life, and she had never come across something like this before. She lived in the woods because of her dragon transformations at night. She had only met one animal, and that creature had been scared half to death. It was obvious that being a dragonhearted was unpopular.
Through the trees, a flash of fur. 'What? What was that?' she stalked towards it. As she approached, staying in the shadows where she could hide, she saw a doglike creature. 'What is that thing doing in the forest? Is it causing this silence?'
She then noticed a snake hiding in the trees behind it... "hmm.... I wonder what they're doing? Why are they in the forest? Should I approach them?" too late she realized she had said it aloud. Oh no! Quickly, she stepped backwards into the trees, but in doing so, she snapped a twig underneath her paws. There was no way she'd get out of this..... so she stepped out of the shadows and greeted the canine.
"Hello, I'm Midnight. Haven't seen you around, you new?" she asked, trying to sound friendly, but failing miserably. Instead, she sounded suspicious and a little bit crazy. 'Well that wasn't the best start I could make'
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poptRt » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:29 am

Echo|manticore|male| tags: none for now| element: shadow

Echo was sleeping under a pile of leaves. He didn’t remembered how he ended up here. This first was new and strange to him. ‘I hope I don’t meet anyone dangerous...’ . He stood up from his spot and looked around.his eyes adjusted to the lighting in the forest. With his tail high, he looked around at the surroundings. He smells a few scents of other animals around, a bit of dragon too...
He took a few steps forward. Smelling the plants and the trees. He was a bit worried, how he would react if something leapt out of the bushes and attacked.
silent reading by priest, and just danmei in general
poptRt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:56 pm

Cobalt - Male - Painted Wolf - Dragonhearted - Forest - Tags: Ceilo, Midnight

After hearing the loud crack, Cobalt had turned towards the noise, teeth bared and claws digging into the soft forest ground. As he spotted the feline appear out of the undergrowth surrounding him, his gaze locked on her suspiciously. "What do you want?" He growled, tail lashing behind him. He was unaware of the snake watching them.

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:59 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox, Storm, Sombra
The black-furred dingo flicked her white-tipped tail a few times, nodding at Storm and finally deciding to actually speak. “Hello. Nice art you have here.” she said. She glanced to Sombra a moment, thinking the jaguar had ignored Nox’s greeting, and let out a snort. Shaking herself, she noticed the painting of a scene with a fox in brush, investigating further. “That’s a cute fox.” she woofed.

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx, Storm, Sombra
The black wolf huffed when he got nothing back, but then the macaw was speaking to him. He nodded at Storm, saying “My name is Nox, she’s Nixx. M-May I ask your name?” he asked, head tilted. His ears flicked a few times then stilled. He noticed Nixx looking at a painting and moved to look at it as well. “Nixx is right, that’s a cute fox.” he agreed.

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko
just sleeping, so posting next post

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sikama
He glanced back at Neko one last time, not honestly caring if the eagle saw or not. “Ah, yes. I have a lot of calligraphy and writing, and some drawings.” he yipped. He flicked his tail a few times, ears perked as he looked her head on.

idk what to post, bc the bird disappeared on us...Lapis, could you please post Sikama, so i can at least rp Neko and Niko?]]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:09 am

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Sombra, Niko

"Interesting." Sikama said, looking at the works and thinking about whether she had a need for any of these. "How are your prices?" she asked after a while, curious to see how much one of these would be- she only bought things within a specific price range. She tilted her head, trying to see what the fox dog kept glancing back at.

C E I L O
|Fer-de-lance | Dragonhearted | Male | tags: Cobalt

Ceilo made sure to stay silent- he doubted they had seen him yet, and he wanted to get an idea of what they were like before confronting them.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets