Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:38 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Open

Alan yawned as he squinted one eye open, looking around at his surroundings. He sighed, 'Guess I fell asleep in the healer den again'. Slowly, he attempted to push himself up to go to his own den, but failed and flopped back down. 'Just a few more minutes...' Alan thought again as his eyes slowly drooped, making him fall back asleep.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am

→ Whereabouts: Treehouse ←

After her meal, Gaia cleaned up the treehouse. For it was as messy as a pig's pen!

The days she spent in this treehouse were lengthy and tiring, nothing to do till the
sun went down over the forest hills.

She knew it wasn't safe until the higher ranked packs were back at their dens, there
would be no way of escaping if she encountered them. The thought gave Gaia shivers.

-

She gazed out the windowpane and into the woods, she noticed a herd of elk grazing
amongst the scrub. In the sky were numerous birds soaring high. She breathed in and
out, relaxing.

-

What a beautiful forest, she thought.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:52 pm

Veratrum - camp - mentions: Nayden, Kylie - tags: Alan
She flew over the forest, keeping close to the trees. A couple minutes later, camp came into view and she landed in the middle of it, her wings dissipating as her paws touched the grassy earth. She looked around, seeing the familiar faces of her pack mates. Veratrum dropped her prey into the fresh kill pile and made her way to the healers den, poking her head inside. It looked as though Alan had fallen asleep and she smiled with amusement. "I thought healers were only supposed to sleep in here when they have a patient to watch over." She scolded, poking him with her muzzle gently. Alan was young but had done a good job proving his worth as a healer, the pack was lucky to have him. "I need to get this closed and cleaned up before Nayden and Kylie come after me again. It isn't as bad as it looks, stupid rabbit caught me by suprise." She gestured to the scratches on her chest. "I swear, they make a little cut sound like I'm on deaths door." She grunted and sat down, back when she had been a fighter she could get away with having her fur in ribbons but now that she was alpha suddenly everyone would get all upset over some silly scratches, it was actually a bit embarrassing.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:11 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Open

Alan grunted when someone nuzzled him, and opened one eye to see the alpha. "Woops, I guess I fell asleep" Alan said, trying to hide the truth. He got up on all fours and looked at her wound, laughing a bit when she commented about Nayden and Kylie. "They can't help themselves, they just love you that much. But seriously, be more careful. If a rabbit can manage to get scratches like these on you, I don't want to imagine what would happen if an enemy wolf came around." His two tails wagged behind him as he closed both of his eyes and put his muzzle on the wound. Quickly, the wound disappeared as if nothing happened, and Alan pulled back. He yawned again. "Anyways, how is everyone doing?"
ImageImageImage

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:30 pm

→ Whereabouts: Forest Floor - Near Pack ←

Gaia goes down through the hollow tree and into the clearing. She looks down at
her vixen and smiles, "I'll be back soon".

Gaia runs off into the bush, keeping her head low.

-

Gaia comes to a stop, she slowly licks up water up from the lake. Lying down, she
noticed the sky developing clouds. Distant, rumbling sounds of thunder rolling in.

Specks of raindrops fell onto her body. She stared up at the sky and grinned,
shaking her wet fur.

-

The fun comes to an unexpected pause when she overheard a male wolf yawn,

"Anyways, how is everyone doing?".

Gaia stiffened in panic, glancing around for a spot to hide.

A few meters distant from her, she noticed a small abandoned cave.

She swiftly yet silently padded over to it and squeezed in, she held back her tears
as she trembled.

-

They can't find me, they simply cannot.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:11 pm

Kylie I Female I beta I tags: Alan, Veratrum

Kylie was irritated that even a bunny managed to damage Veratrum. She was not irritated that Vera got scratched by something that little, but rather the fact that a bunny attacked a wolf. She couldn’t work it out, and it was making her crazy. She decided to go to a walk to what she calls “ The place”. While she walked she through river the situation before deciding it wasn't worth it. When she reached the place she later down on the clearing. She stared at the lake. She knew Veratrum dislikes it when people make a big deal over little things. She decides to go find varatrum apologize. She sighed, satisfied with her visit. When she reached we destination she heard Alan. Smiling she walked towards them. “Hey guys!”
Last edited by xXshewolvXx on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Veratrum, Kylie

Alan lifted his gaze to Kylie as she walked into the den. "Hey Kylie! I just fixed up Vera here, so no need to worry about anything. How was your day?"
ImageImageImage

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta

“Oh it’s great thanks! By the way how was your nap?” She asked chuckling.
Last edited by xXshewolvXx on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 am

Zephyr-Tags; Nayden

Zephyr slowly looked up from her spot on the ground to see Nayden walking around camp. In one swift movement she jumped up and trotted over to him slowly. Zephyr looked at the larger wolf and quietly called out his name through the thoughts. The young female hoped that he had some sort of job for her to do around the camp at this time so she wasn't doing nothing all day.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:45 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Veratrum, Kylie

"Anytime! My nap was awesome, by the way. I feel like a new person," Alan barked happily, his tails wagging again. Speaking of naps, he yawned again. "Ask anyone in camp if they need healing. I'm really tired, sleeping drains me," he said, still one eye open and the other closed. "I might just even have to speed myself over to my den, I'm that tired."
ImageImageImage

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me