โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž - ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ ))

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐™‹๐™‡๐™Š๐™ ))

Postby wildsight » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:21 am

X

dragons. beloved creatures that no one really knows if they exist or not, but in this world there is no such question. in this realm
dragons thrive, soaring over these majestic lands every day and night. the realm is broken up into two kingdoms however. one is
named the kingdom of twilight cove, while the other is named the kingdom of skull mountain. these two kingdoms have coexisted
for quite some time. unfortunately, peace between the two wasn't so fortunate. you see hundreds upon hundreds of years ago ---
the kingdoms were caught in a war unlike any other, both looking to subdue the other. with the force of a powerful, mysterious
artifact they could do just that. the artifact was said to lie between both kingdoms, hidden away by the original founder of the -
artifact. however due to the fact it was technically on neutral territory, both kingdoms fought for it. the forest it was hidden in
was closer to the kingdom of skull mountain than the kingdom of twilight cove, so they had an unfair head start according to the
dragons of twilight cove. no matter, because twilight cove was able to make up for lost time due to their night vision, something
that the dragons of skull mountain didn't have.

however finding this mysterious artifact was the least of their problems, more so the dragons they were fighting against for it...
scuffles between the kingdoms had never been unheard of, but more serious fights broke out just about every day. soon it grew
to become worse and worse, before finally wars were breaking out throughout the realm over the artifact. this went on for quite
awhile, until finally - finally - the dragons of twilight cove found it. however the battle over it was far from over, as the dragons
of skull mountain made it their mission to obtain it, now that they knew exactly where it was. while twilight cove celebrated ---
skull mountain plotted. they soon raided twilight cove, in search of the artifact - one of the worst days to ever happen in either
of the kingdom's histories. while many were lost that day during the raid the worst was still to come - skull mountain successfully
obtained the artifact, unleashing its power as they made their escape and hoping to eliminate twilight cove as a whole. least to
say, what happened afterwards wasn't what they expected in the slightest.

nothing happened. at first, they had believed they had been tricked - it was something that twilight cove certainly could have --
done after all. but then it unleashed such a force, the dragon who had unleashed it couldn't handle it. any dragon in a certain --
area were nothing more than a pile of ashes in mere moments. the sky turned dark and the wind picked up rapidly, as a figure of
sorts appeared in the sky - the artifact hadn't been the source of power. it was merely a tool to call upon the monstrous power -
the kingdoms had been after. now without the one who had unleashed the power, the mysterious force went wild, destroying ----
practically everything in its path. the remaining dragons scattered in hopes of escaping the threat, but many didn't make it. alas
the mages of both kingdoms formed together in hopes of eliminating the threat, it was the mage of twilight cove that led them
in the force's end. with the threat finally gone, the kingdoms celebrated though much was to be done to their fallen kingdoms.
however something needed to be done to the artifact, that had caused all of this.

to present day the artifact was said to be hidden away in the realm of skull mountain. while much of its past has been forgotten
ignored or lost throughout times gone by, both kingdoms have still been after it, fighting over who the artifact truly belongs to.
however another threat has arisen - dragons are beginning to go missing. first it was twilight cove, who believed the cause to be
skull mountain, most likely up to another plot of some sort. skull mountain denied such a thing, though tensions quickly grew --
before dragons from their kingdom began to disappear as well. war is brewing among the two once more, but some dragons are
quick to try and end it before another war destroys the kingdoms once more. but that will be anything but easy.

X
credit to x n x
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž ))

Postby wildsight » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:24 am

X

001. all cs and tess's rules apply. 002. post all forms and ooc on the discussion thread. 003. turn signatures off on the rp thread
please, so it stays nice and tidy! 004. only post on the rp thread once your character(s) have been accepted and once the rp itself
has started! 005. no one-liners please, at least three sentences per reply but writers block or having nothing to do with your -----
character is understandable. 006. be as active as you can, if you can post multiple times a week or even day feel free to! if you're
inactive for a week without prior notice a pm concerning your activity will be sent. characters may be removed if no response is
heard in a three days notice. 007. you can have as many characters as you want, just be sure you can - handle them all! you can
use an image, drawing or description for your character. 008. these dragons are different depending on which kingdom they're
from, please read the information section in order to learn about the dragons and make sure your character fits among them! --
009. drama is encouraged and most certainly welcomed, but anything big needs to be ran by me first. 010. no being your own
crush/mate, but being your own sibling/parent is fine. 011. no god-modding, power-playing or perfect characters. 012. have fun
and enjoy the rp!

X
credit to x n x
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™‚๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž ))

Postby wildsight » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:35 am

X

XXXXXXXX
๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„

kqueen 1/1
star | 18ยฝ | โ™€ | dark purple & nebula-like female | Kestrel

king/queen's mate 0/1
name | age | m/f | description | closed

princes/princesses 1/1
star strike | 1 | โ™€ | navy blue with yellow spots | Kestrel

advisors 0/2
name | age | m/f | description | user

mages 1/2
name | age | m/f | description | wildsight

head knight 1/1
zalbiet | 22 | โ™‚ | navy blue male with amber eyes | direwolf.

knights 2/-
mockingbird | 15 | โ™€ | gray & cream female | danicalifornia
name | age | m/f | description | แดถแต˜หขแต— แดดแต˜หฃ หขแต—แต˜แถ แถ 

lead skywatcher 0/1

skywatchers 2/-
niphyr | 19 | โ™€ | black female with obsidian eyes | direwolf.

lead scavenger 0/1

scavengers 2/-

trainees 0/-
name | age | m/f | to-be | description | user

mothers and dragonets
name | age | f | dragonets | description | user

retired 0/-
XXXXXX
๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐Š๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐

king/queen 0/1

king/queen's mate 0/1

princes/princesses 0/closed
depends on king/queen

advisors 2/2
sharith | 24 | โ™€ | forest green female | direwolf.

mages 0/2

head knight 0/1

knights 1/-

lead skywatcher 0/1

skywatchers 1/-
nightingale | 15 | โ™€ | tawny & white female | danicalifornia

lead scavenger 0/1

scavengers 0/-

trainee 4/-
aghy | 6 | โ™‚ | scavenger to-be | dark ruby male | direwolf.
orion | 7 | โ™‚ | mage to-be | mocha colored male | danicalifornia
name | age | m/f | to-be | description | แดถแต˜หขแต— แดดแต˜หฃ หขแต—แต˜แถ แถ 
name | age | m/f | to-be | description | แดถแต˜หขแต— แดดแต˜หฃ หขแต—แต˜แถ แถ 
name | age | m/f | dragonets | description | wildsight

mothers and dragonets

retired 0/-

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
X
credit to x n x
Last edited by wildsight on Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐™๐™€๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž ))

Postby wildsight » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:41 am

X

๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐Ž๐‘๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’
name is training name
name is training name

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜
name and name are the parents of name
name and name are the parents of name
name and name are siblings
name and name are half-siblings

๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’
name and name are friends
name and name are close friends
name and name are best friends

๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
name and name are rivals
name and name are friendly rivals

๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’
name and name are enemies
name and name are arch enemies

๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡๐„๐’
name likes name
name and name like each other

๐Œ๐€๐“๐„๐’
name and name are mates
name and name are ex mates

X
credit to x n x
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ))

Postby wildsight » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:51 am

X

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„

the dragons of twilight cove live in exactly that - a cove. the cove is massive, with plenty of caves within it and a particularly
large one serves as the palace of the kingdom. the cove is full of life, so there is never a time where prey is scarce for these
dragons. whether it be land animals or those of the sea, these dragons have many options and thus their lifestyle reflects this.
twilight cove is named as such because of its rather dark rocks that are either black or purple, but often have specks of silver
among them. the cove is circular and thus the moon is perfectly centered in the large pool of water outside of the palace when
at its highest point.

squirrels, rabbits, birds, deer, rodents, bears, wolves, fish and the occasional shark can be found here and caught. of course,
some of these live in the nearby forest which is harder for dragons to navigate than in the open. eggs, frogs and turtle can also
be caught though on the beach. snakes can also be found, just make sure they aren't poisonous!

twilight cove dragons are typically darker in color, the most common being black, gray or even purple. dark blues and greens
are also not unheard of along with the rare bronze. twilight cove dragons are described as mysterious and closed-off, keeping
to themselves and a rather tight-knit group. they are ambitious souls who are quite clever and should never be underestimated
twilight cove dragons are typically smaller and more athletically built than their alternatives.

black (common), gray and smoke gray (common), purple, violet, iris, lilac (common) blue, navy blue, royal blue (common) ----
lapis, sky blue (common-uncommon) green, forest green (common) pear, sage, shamrock (uncommon) bronze (rare)

twilight cove dragons powers vary - from the standard fire breath to more complicated powers such as mind-reading. their
power types vary and not all dragons are born with powers for one reason or another, but this is extremely rare. they are also
known to have more magic and more powerful magic as opposed to skull mountain dragons. a list of their powers and abilities
can be found via the discussion thread.

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐Š๐”๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐

the dragons of skull mountain among a massive mountain range, the one that towers above them all is named skull mountain. if
you look at it from afar it looks like a dragon skull standing up vertically. the mountains are filled with various caves. the ------
palace is in the largest mountain of course, the largest cave belonging to the dragons of royalty. living in the mountains means
a safer place away from other dragons, as the mountain is fortified with defenses of every kind - you can think of. its also a ---
safe place for dragonets, except for the rather steep parts and cliffs of course. prey isn't among the most easiest to find and
during winter the dragons often have to venture further down the mountain to find suitable prey for the kingdom. skull --------
mountain is also rumored to have the mysterious artifact, hidden among the mountain range somewhere, but since it was -----
hidden there hundreds of years ago no one has been able to find it since.

bears, cougars, mountain goats, snakes, birds of prey, rabbits, rodents, lizards and eggs can all be found here. the land isn't as
plentiful as twilight cove's so in winter months the dragons have to venture down into the forest below in order to find better
food, much of which is similar to that of twilight cove's such as wolves, foxes, badgers and honestly anything that they can get
their talons on and are not above stealing prey from twilight cove, if it comes to it.

skull mountain dragons can vary in color dramatically, but their colors mostly help them blend into their surroundings. the ----
dragons are normally shades of brown, green and gray. red, orange and even white dragons aren't unheard of though white is
typically uncommon. there is said to be dragons just as black as the ones from twilight cove, but they're so rare they're --------
believed to not exist for the most part, not to mention they're considered a disgrace to the rest as they could be the result of a
cross kingdom mateship, which is heavily looked down upon. skull mountain dragons are typically proud and heavily strong-----
willed. they will not hesitate to fight when they believe its necessary. they have a tendency to be loud and brash, though -----
skilled fighters nonetheless. they are typically larger and more muscular than their alternatives.

brown, mocha, hickory (common), green and forest green (common), gray, dark gray and light gray (common-uncommon), red,
scarlet and ruby (uncommon), orange and amber (uncommon), white (heavily uncommon), black (extremely rare)

skull mountain dragons powers can vary just as much as their counterparts, but are typically highly offensive powers which add
to them being already powerful enough as it is. from the standard fire breath to storm manipulation, these dragons powers are
nothing to laugh at. of course, some dragons are born without powers which is highly looked down upon though it is typically
highly unlikely such a thing would happen thankfully. while twilight cove is more so known for more powerful magical abilities
skull mountain dragons are also known to be able to wield some sort of magic on occasions even if its less powerful. a list of
their powers and abilities can be found via the discussion thread.

X
credit to x n x
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐™‹๐™‡๐™Š๐™ ))

Postby wildsight » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:02 am

X

yes i know you're probably tired of reading all of this information, but this is merely a bit more info on the plot itself since ----
most of it was about the history of the kingdoms which is also very important toward the rp itself. so if you skimmed over the
first part at least make sure to read this one fully.

with dragons disappearing from both sides of the kingdom and both blaming it on the other, tensions are quickly rising between
the kingdoms once more. twilight cove believes that skull mountain is up to something, while skull mountain believes the same
of the dragons of twilight cove. two dragons from each kingdom have formed together a group to end this - a mage from --------
twilight cove and an advisor from skull mountain. there seems to be a disturbance of some sort, according to the mage from --
twilight cove, something isn't right - and its not just the potential of a war. these two dragons have formed a group to venture
into the depths of skull mountain's territory and find out what it is - but doing so won't be anything easy. its a risky mission, one
that could mean certain death even. with the potential of getting caught, betrayal and of course a war breaking out among the
kingdoms, sitting around for any longer is not an option. they must find what is happening to these dragons and solve it before
anything happens to the kingdoms. but skull mountain has never been the type to sit around and wait - recently launching an
attack on twilight cove, the war has really already begun.

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„
the mage | here
mage from twilight cove, they have said there is a disturbance of some
sort going on and whatever it is could prove to be dangerous.
the advisor | here
advisor from skull mountain, they were formerly a mage, before being
promoted and also seems to believe something isn't right.
other member | here
xxxx
other member | here
xxxx
other member | here
xxxx
other member | here
xxxx

X
credit to x n x
Last edited by wildsight on Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž - ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ ))

Postby StyleSavvyLover » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:50 pm

Name: Crystal
animal species: water dragon
looks: Crystal has blue/green scales, beautiful giant wings, long spiral horns on her head, light blue eyes. Slender body, webbed clawed feet for swimming and being on land.
personality: Brave, kind, strong, bold, honest, loves to explore new watery places, curious, sometimes a spitfire.
role: wants to find others like her
other: (I'm very new to role playing my fantasies again. its been a few years. this seemed like a good place to start)
History: Crystal was born out of an egg in the sea, she grew up alone but always wondered if there were others of her kind. Even if not she loves making new friends and exploring. Crystal loves the water and lives near the sea in some sea cliffs(like Bronze dragons from A Practical Guide To Dragons). Her lair is vast and complex to intruders but known to her is home. Her favorite food is cod and sea bass, or whatever fish she can find. Her favorite treasures are gemstones that can withstand the sea salt and harsh waves and tides. She also loves diving and finding human wrecks deep in the sea. She rules her territory with an iron fist; however she cannot turn a blind eye to merfolks or humans in need near the waters of her homeland. However; passage requires payment to pass through her land if requested. Crystal detest evil sea creatures and other evils near or around her homeland. Other dragons are welcome as long as they request her permission and are kind and brave like her. Blue lightning dragons are hostile in her world and will not be treated kindly for they are an evil race of dragon. Therefore she keeps their heads or scales for trophies to remind them of their place.
StyleSavvyLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€ข โ”€โ”€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž - ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ ))

Postby tamer234 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:10 pm

is there a sign up form or something?
lily she/her

MASSIVE NERD for httyd

loves wings of fire and warrior cats

will be silently mad when a warriors themed pet on here is misnamed

alexander hamilton wrote:If you stand for nothing, Burr, what'll you fall for?
tamer234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me