☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ c ☆

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

⟡ 05 ⟡

Postby lian hua. » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:07 pm

𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 █
gender. female age. 23 moons sexuality. bisexual, panromantic scent. morning dew rank. air sign
mood. calm mentions. n/a tags. taurus

──────────────────────────────────── ( )

The she-cat fell into step with the tom, a bit happy to be speaking to someone. Aquarius listened to his response before forming her own, "Well, camp's surrounded by a forest, so as long as we continue in this direction, we should be able to come across a..." figuring out the way to word it was somewhat difficult, but the air sign went with what stood out to her the most: "...suspiciously dense area with shrubbery and such." she let out a rather airy chuckle at that and continued the way back. The fluffy, white feline noticed how the clouds above moved and wondered about the stars. Without thinking, she allowed herself to speak, perhaps to fill the silence in the meantime... or to find some sort of comfort in the midst of their on-going situation. "You know, it was honestly odd seeing you on your own in the middle of well... wherever this place is. But when I thought about it... it felt like fate was bringing us together in a way- even if it was under these circumstances." she didn't look back to see Taurus' reaction, and instead, continued to move forward- perhaps as a way to signify her hopeful optimism despite everything. "There's no need for a response, I just felt like sharing that. Camp should be just up ahead right around now."
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ c ☆

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Male|| Horns, thick skin || tags: Aquarius

"Suspiciously dense area." he repeated. "Shrubbery. Foresty stuff- and eventually, our camp." He nodded, smiling and looking around for any signs of something that may fit the description. "Well, we're bound to run across it soon. Something that large like our camp can't hide for long!" He gave a deep laugh as he spoke, the sound leaving as soon as it came. He looked up at the sky- while he was a star-cat, the sky was never his place. The ground he stood on, the forests and the rocks at his paws- he liked those. They felt sturdy and strong, not as expansive and infinite as the sky but more vast than any cat understood. Kicking a rock with his paw, he was tempted to pick it up- but he didn't want Aquarius to think he was strange. "I suppose it was good luck we met any cat! This is a large space after all, and who knew if we would have crossed paths otherwise." He wasn't sure what he thought about fate, but there was no reason it couldn't exist, right? Fate did seem to explain a lot of the things that happened. "It's nice that I met such a nice companion too." A smile took over his face as it often did, and a moment later he looked away from her to see if he could catch sight of camp.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me