LightTribe and DarkTribe (snow leopard roleplay!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: LightTribe and DarkTribe (snow leopard roleplay!)

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:26 am

Altai - what’s a hunter again?? - Tags: Apsis -

Altai nodded at the leaders words and walked off, sniffing for prey. She caught a mountain goat scent and followed.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:52 pm

I can’t access the sign up thread...so I can’t get my information for my two cats)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:45 pm

Idk, the link up there in the first post says β€œYou don’t have permission to edit this post” or something like that

Edit: found it in my posts! But idk how new people will access it with the link on this thread

Eithusa- 4 y- f- bi- Lighttribe- Feeder- wants Halo- no mate or cubs yet- Tags: x
Wip

Ygin- 3 y- m- homo- Darktribe- Healer- Eithusa’s brother- no mate or cubs yet- Tags: x
Wip
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:53 pm

[found it in my posts! But yes, that works]

Eithusa- 4 y- f- bi- Lighttribe- Feeder- wants Halo- no mate or cubs yet- Tags: x
The light gray snow leopard licked some of her white fur. Her white tipped tail flicked back and forth gently. She wondered if she needed to go hunt...

Ygin- 3 y- m- homo- Darktribe- Healer- Eithusa’s brother- no mate or cubs yet- Tags: x
The dark and white snow leopard opened his blue eyes. He purred as he got up and shook off. He was hungry, so hungry...He looked out of his den.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:46 am

Altai - Female - Feeder: wants Halo - Location: Out of camp

Altai followed the scent towards the goats. She crouched down and started to slowly walk towards the two goats. She got a little closer, and pounced. The goat tried to run, but she was already on top of it. She killed it quick, and ran over to the other one. It took a while longer then the other one, but she caught it and killed it quick. Everyone in camp will go to bed full tonight. She grabbed the two goats and slowly dragged them to camp. She walked into the camp and looked at everyone. She stopped, dropped the goats in the prey pile, and went to a sunlit spot. She payed down and yawned, and rested her head on her paws.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me