This Is Not A Dream

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

This Is Not A Dream

Postby Mistfox » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:31 am

Introduction

you wake up expecting to see the grey walls of your pack’s cave but you find yourself lying in a field of purple flowers, the land has a faint lilac mist covering it and your completely alone. Once you work up the courage to explore further you see the ruins of a castle, there’s a large throne in the middle and the closer you get you begin to spot the large black snakes slithering towards it. As you are about to run away you see a large black she-wolf with ethereal purple eyes appear out of nowhere onto the throne. She lifts her head and a eerily haunted howl echoes off the walls and you get chills down your spine as your heart stops in fear of the snakes wrapping themselves around you. Your vision begins to blur and you wake up. Again. And. Again.

For those who don’t understand the plot, basically you wake up in a field filled with purple flowers and you are forced to relive the same day over and over again until you and the other animals form a group and you either defeat Raven or you somehow change her back to a normal wolf, you may have small powers to help you.
Last edited by Mistfox on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This Is Not A Dream

Postby Mistfox » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:32 am

Rules

1. NO BULLYING (this results in instant ban)
2. All Tess’s Rules
3. NO Powerplay
4. Have fun!

You Can Make As Many Characters As You Like But No More Than You Can Handle.
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 am

CHARACTER FORM
Code: Select all
[img]image[/img]
Name:
Species&Breed:
Mate:
History:
Other:

Feel free to use your own as long as it has all the required information.

MY CHARACTERS

Name: Raven
Species&Breed: wolf
Sexuality: bi
Mate: open
Personality: Raven is very mysterious and has serious trust issues. She isn’t very nice until you get really close to her. She is anti-social and spends a lot of time hiding in her castle.
History: Raven was born a normal grey wolf, she wasn’t any different to the rest of her pack. One day she met a black wolf with blood red eyes called Death who enchanted her and it gave her powers and changed her eyes, it also made her evil. She killed the pack and all the other animals, Death and her became mates and they built the castle using their powers. Eventually Death was attacked by another wolf called Zeus and he was killed, when he died he used to last of his powers to create an earthquake which killed Zeus but destroyed the castle. In her sadness Raven’s fur turned the darkest shade of black and every day since she returns to the castle to howl.
Other: she has powers were she can summon a lilac fog and she uses it to make her invisible or to predict the future. She can also force anyone to relive the same day over and over and can control minor emotions.
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:26 am

Bump
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fereoxia » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:18 pm

Is there a discussion or is this the only thread?
•~ 🇭​🇮​ 🇮​·🇲​ 🇫​🇪​🇷​🇪​🇴​🇽​🇮​🇦​ 🇧​🇺​🇹​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​ 🇨​🇦​🇱​🇱​ 🇲​🇪​;
•﹣ 🇫​🇪​🇷​🇪​
•﹣ 🇫​🇪​🇷​🇪​🇴​🇽​

•~ 🇱​🇮​🇰​🇪​🇸​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇩​🇮​🇸​🇱​🇮​🇰​🇪​🇸​;

•~🇱​🇮​🇰​🇪​🇸​~•
•﹣🇦​🇳​🇮​🇲​🇦​🇱​🇸​
•﹣🇷​🇦​🇮​🇳​ ﹠ 🇹​🇭​🇺​🇳​🇩​🇪​🇷​
•﹣🇻​🇮​🇩​🇪​🇴​🇬​🇦​🇲​🇪​🇸​
•﹣🇷​🇪​🇦​🇩​🇮​🇳​🇬​
•﹣🇭​🇦​🇵​🇵​🇮​🇳​🇪​🇸​🇸​
•﹣🇲​🇺​🇸​🇮​🇨​🇦​🇱​🇸​

•~🇩​🇮​🇸​🇱​🇮​🇰​🇪​🇸​~•
•﹣ 🇦​🇳​🇬​🇷​🇾​ 🇬​🇪​🇪​🇸​🇪​
•﹣🇸​🇮​🇱​🇪​🇳​🇨​🇪​
•﹣🇵​🇦​🇷​🇦​🇸​🇮​🇹​🇪​🇸​
•﹣ 🇨​🇪​🇱​🇪​🇷​🇾​
•﹣ 🇨​🇷​🇴​🇼​🇩​🇸​

x x x

🇮​🇫​ 🇦​🇳​🇾​🇴​🇳​🇪​·🇸​ 🇭​🇦​🇻​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇦​ 🇷​🇴​🇺​🇬​🇭​ 🇩​🇦​🇾​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇳​🇪​🇪​🇩​🇸​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇹​🇦​🇱​🇰​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇸​🇴​🇲​🇪​🇴​🇳​🇪​﹐ 🇲​🇾​ 🇵​🇲​🇸​ 🇦​🇷​🇪​ 🇴​🇵​🇪​🇳​. 🇯​🇺​🇸​🇹​ 🇷​🇪​🇲​🇪​🇲​🇧​🇪​🇷​ 🇮​ 🇼​🇴​🇳​·🇹​ 🇯​🇺​🇩​🇬​🇪​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​﹐ ​🇸​🇵​🇪​🇦​🇰​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​🇷​ 🇲​🇮​🇳​🇩​.
Fereoxia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:55 pm

i want to join but i can’t copy and paste image links on iPad anymore...))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me