ᎬᏞᎬmᎬᏁᏆᎪᏞ ᎪᏁᎥmᎪᏞs V.3 (Open!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

ᎬᏞᎬmᎬᏁᏆᎪᏞ ᎪᏁᎥmᎪᏞs V.3 (Open!)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:16 am

Version 2
Originally created by AhoyCookie, revamped by me so we can sTaRt iT aGaiN.

Stumbled upon the forest, have you? Hm? Oh, I am referring to the Elemental Forest, of course. This is a vast place spread across hundreds upon hundreds of miles, tucked away from cowardly humans. For the most part, anyway. This forest has many miles covered in trees and tangled growth. Many lakes, ponds, waterfalls, and caves can be found as well. Animals with powers can be found here, and it is very rare not to find a creature without some sort of power. Unusual animal you are, I bet. Well, whether you have lived here all your life, come from a different part of the forest, or are a complete outsider, there are many adventures to be had. But beware of the dangers that lie within.

Every story has a dark side.

Rules
-No Mary Sues or godmodding. Everyone and their characters are equal.
-Only one power per character as of now.
-Got a problem? Keep it ooc or take it to PM.
-Minimum of three well-structured and grammatically correct sentences every post, but longer posts are welcome. Give your partner something to go off of!
-Be active. If you're going off the grid for a few days, pm us to let us know so we don't kick you.
-Do NOT control the other person's character.
-No major plot changes. Leave those to the roleplay owners. If you have ideas, however, feel free to pm us.
-Any questions? Contact me (Silver Pandorica) or AhoyCookie.

Failure to follow these rules can result in a warning, strike, or ban.
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lore

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 am

Our story starts many years ago. How many exactly, I could not tell you, but there once lived a wolf with a jet-black pelt. He went by the name Obsidian. Obsidian was a strong wolf and a good fighter looked up to by many back when the forest was at war. The many packs of animals, not just wolves, fought neck and neck for land and power. After a decade of death and destruction, the Saga Pack, a pack of all types of felines large and small, couldn't take it anymore. Forming an alliance with Soul Clan, a good-hearted group of canine fighters, they worked together to issue peace throughout the forest. It was hard work, but after months and months of negotiation, they got everyone to agree on a treaty, a treaty that has lasted until this day. Except some of the foresters didn't want peace. They wanted power.

One of those animals was Obsidian. He craved being adored again by his pack. Everyone had seen him as a hero, but now he was just a regular wolf again. Long story short, he gathered himself a group of animals that wanted the same things as he did and attacked his own pack. Obsidian was killed, causing the rest of his pack to retreat. However, they had planned for this. The group of animals used dark magic to raise Obsidian from the dead. The process was horrific, and it wiped out a whole section of the forest (today we know this as the Forgotten Lands). This is where Obsidian takes refuge, and for a century, he has been plotting his revenge in secret without the knowledge of the other foresters. Only rumors remain of him.

But he is still out there.

Fast forward to present day. Animals in the forest live happily, for the most part. Of course, some still disagree and fight, but that's to be expected, eh? Every animal here has a special power bestowed upon them by their ancestors, the original inhabitants of the forest. Are you part of a pack? Are you a loner? A hero? Part of Obsidian's gang? Or are you just looking for a home? Whatever the reason, come on in! There's obviously plenty of room...

Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Locations

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:18 am

Forgotten Lands x
The Forgotten Lands are where Obsidian and his band of baddies reside, plotting their takeover of the Elemental Forest. This place is filled with creatures who have decided to use their powers for evil, and it gives off a sense of eeriness. This forest is strangely quiet and always dark due to the heavy canopy that blots out the sky. Due to the rumors of Obsidian still being out there somewhere and the evil that lies within the forest, creatures rarely set foot in this horrific land. Those who do never return to tell the tale.

Temple Ruins x
The Temple Ruins are just that: ruins of an ancient temple abandoned by the humans long ago. Trees and plants have grown over the crumbled walls, and roots have crawled out of every crack to cling to the walls. Though the place itself is no longer inhabited by the strange two-legged creatures, animals of the forest usually steer clear. Bad luck, they call it. Or dangerous. Some even fear that humans could be hiding in the remains, ready to jump out and skin them any second. Some animals however, though few, take advantage of the temple and have set up their permanent home there. It is quiet and peaceful, tucked away from all other animals, and it is a good resting spot for the night when traveling through the area.

Calypso Caverns x
Calypso Caverns is a mysterious place, to say the least. The winding tunnels go hundreds of feet below ground, and if you aren't careful, you could get terribly lost. The caverns, despite this danger, are wonderfully beautiful. Legend has it that deep down somewhere in the cave, there is a pool of water with magical healing abilities. This water can supposedly heal any injury. Some animals have claimed to have found this pool, but could not remember the way down to it through the caverns. Others say it moves around every time someone finds it. Whether or not this thing actually exists is a mystery, but one thing is for sure: these caverns are a good place to shelter for the night. Just don't lose your way by going too far in!

Rabbit Hallow x
Long ago, following the raging war, Rabbit Hallow was a meeting spot where selected animals from each group, pack, or clan would gather to meet once every six months. There, they would discuss the peace treaty, condition of the forest, and share any spotted threats. An emergency meeting could be called and set up if the need arose by sending messengers throughout the forest to spread the word. After years of this, however, the meetings slowed to a halt and animals stopped showing up. Packs split up and the hallow was no longer needed. Some packs and clans still remain, but they are very few. But Rabbit Hallow remains strong after all these years, waiting for the time when it can be used once again.

The Edge x
Exactly what it sounds like. The Edge is the very edge of the forest, the area where the trees begin to thin and the human trash and clutter begin to litter the ground. Humans can be found camping in this area, which goes about a mile or two into the forest. Hunters will insist on going a bit deeper, but usually not too far to become a threat. Do not, I repeat, do not go near this area, as you will be putting yourself in grave danger of being captured or even killed.

Oasis Falls x
Oasis Falls is a hotspot in the Elemental Forest and is one of the few places where you can find a lot of animals in one place. It's fresh water and rejuvenating setting make it a good place to take a day trip and go swimming. It is occupied nearly 24/7 with children and adults alike, and most everyone there can get along without any dispute and simply have a good time.

Reaper Mountain x
Deep inside the Forgotten Lands sits a mountain that rises high above the forest. You can see it for miles around, and it is intimidating. Snow caps the top of the hill, and it is said to be so cold up there that no one can survive. Of course, no one has ever been up there before, thanks to it being smack dab in the middle of the Forgotten Lands. And so, it remains a mystery. What really is up there, treasure, riches, life forms? Perhaps Obsidian himself lives at the top...

Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 am, edited 10 times in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Animals and Powers

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:19 am

Species
Here is some info on the available species.
Be aware that some animals are more
rare then others and there will be
limited spots for these creatures.

Wolves
Common. Unlimited Spots.

Big Cats
Common. Unlimited Spots.

Domestic Animals
Uncommon. Unlimited Spots.

Reptiles
(snakes, lizards, etc.)
Uncommon. Unlimited Spots.

Dragons
Rare. Five spots.
(5/5) Taken. No more dragons
available.

Other Mythical Creatures
Extremely Rare
(only two of each of these animals
are allowed, if the one you want isn't
listed here, pm me and I can tell you if
it's allowed and add it on the list)]

Phoenix
(1/2) Taken)

Shapeshifters
Extremely Rare. Three Spots.
(3/3) Full, no more shapeshifters
available.

(This may mean anything from
slightly changing certain parts of
your appearance
, such as color,
to changing to any type of animal
within your species
, like any feline,
for example. Further, it could mean
changing species entirely. Limit is
two different species to keep it fair.
You may only choose one of the
above three options. Questions? PM
me.)

Other
(PM me if you would like to be an
animal not listed here)

Powers
Please be sure to read through all of this information before creating your form. Certain species are rarer then others and there are limited spots for some. For others, there can be as many as you want. As for powers, you may choose any power within limits. You may not choose one that will overpower your character. For example, no powers then can kill people with a single touch or look. No powers that can bring things back to life or raise the dead. And nothing too powerful like forcefields or teleportation. The limit to powers right now is one, but this may be subject to change in the future. So choose wisely!

If you are unsure if a power is acceptable, feel free to PM me!

Packs/Clans
You are totally welcome to form a pack or clan with other roleplayers if you like! Packs and clans do not just classify as a group that travels together. What one of these is, is a large group of animals that hunt and live among each other. Usually there is some form of social hierarchy. This could mean there is a leader and everyone else is a follower, or you could make it more complicated. A list of packs/clans will be kept here to make it easier to keep track of.

Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:58 am, edited 11 times in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Applications

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:19 am

Interested in joining? Cool! If you've read all the rules and lore and whatnot, feel free! Just fill out the form below and post it on the discussion thread. Prettying up is welcome, just be sure to include all the required information.

Code: Select all
[color=#404080][size=150][b]I want to join![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Characters

Mercury // Border Collie // Shadow Travel // Silver Pandorica
Carter // Coyote // Fire Manipulation // Silver Pandorica
Obsidian // Wolf // Shadow Bending // Silver Pandorica
Havery // Dragon // Fire Manipulation // AhoyCookie
Kirin // Eurasian Wolf // Nature // deerbagels
Stromy // Cat // Shapeshifter (within species) // deerbagels
Loki // Wolf // Shapeshifter (small changes) // wonderland9
Heather // Dragon // Plants // wonderland9
Mist // Dragon // Mist // ♡cƖαω♡
Juliett // White Tiger // Snow // ♡cƖαω♡
Arashi // Phoenix // Icy Mist Breath // moondust405
Name // Species // Power // Username

Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:00 am, edited 10 times in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Credits

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 am

None of these pictures belong to me. The first divider was found here, and the one in the remaining posts was found here.

This roleplay was originally created by AhoyCookie and has been revamped by me. Please do not use this story, lore, or idea anywhere else, thank you <3
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᎬᏞᎬmᎬᏁᏆᎪᏞ ᎪᏁᎥmᎪᏞs V.3 (Open!)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:11 am

Now open! Be sure to post forms on the discussion thread c:
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Mercury//Border Collie//Shadow Travel//x
With a sigh, Mercury opened his eyes and gazed up at the faded sky. It was dawn. Why couldn't he just sleep another hour in for once? Whatever. Pushing himself up, he stretched out his muzzle and sniffed the air for any signs of life. He thought he caught a whiff nearby, but it could have just been his imagination.

Carter//Coyote//Fire Manipulation//x
A yawn escaped Carter's mouth as he trotted along. It was early in the morning, and he'd awoken to get an early start on the day. His dreams were haunting him again, so sleep wasn't any comfort anyway. He glanced around and sniffed the air. Nothing. Guess there would be no breakfast this morning. Shaking his head, he trotted off through the undergrowth.

Obsidian//Black Wolf//Shadow Bending//x
Not using him right now.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Havery/Dragon/Mood;bored/Tags; non

Havery was flying low. Low, but high enough that she wasn't grazing the top of trees. Wind caught her wings, and she drifted on the gust for a while, eyes lidded as she enjoyed the cool air. She had woken early, and decided to get active before it got too hot out. He needed to get food. She slowed herself and looked below her, smelling the air. A squirrel would be a good snack.
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:42 pm

//Arashi//Male//Bi//Phoenix//Ice Abilities//Tags: Open

Arashi yawned as he slowly woke up, fluffing his feathers and squeezing his eyes shut as he squished himself further into his nest of slightly frosted sticks and old feathers. Opening his eyes, he was met with the familiar sight of the leafy canopy that surrounded his home like a ball. Getting up, he stretched out, grudgingly opening his wings halfway and diving through a hole near the bottom of the orb. Opening his wings fully, Arashi quickly flapped above the treetops, setting a course for the place he normally found many mice, occasionally dipping back below the treetops.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me