Nafiara Academy of Sorcery and the Arcane (WIP/DNP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Nafiara Academy of Sorcery and the Arcane (WIP/DNP)

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:46 am

Welcome to the Nafiara Academy of Sorcery and the Arcane!

Another school year has come to start students. Now, I'm certain some of you are skeptical of your new school. I assure you; this is not a dream. I would also like to tell all of you that this is nothing like the Harry Potter books and movies. That series is a work of fiction. In the real world of magic, magic connects the worlds of the Tree of Worlds. If you've never heard of the Tree of Worlds, allow me to explain. When the universe was young, there were two great beings, Grandfather Spider and Grandmother Raven. Together, the two beings created the Seed of Life. When the seed was planted, it erupted into growth, and thus grew into the Tree of Worlds. There are many worlds that rest upon the branches of the Tree of Worlds, including Earth, and many others. While you are here at Nafiara, you will get the chance to explore worlds beyond your wildest dreams. But to do so, you will have to study hard, and hone your skills. A new school year begins, and I hope all of our students, new and old, will have a riveting new education of the world around them.

Discussion
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me