The Ellika Kingdom( werewolves rp )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Ellika Kingdom( werewolves rp )

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:00 am

In the land of Ellika, lies a kingdom up on the mountain side. And all those who live inside the kingdom walls, are werewolves. Yes you heard correctly; werewolves. Why? Well no one really knows why but it’s been a constant thing for centuries. And things are peaceful among them all. Everyone treats each other with respect and as equals.

After years and years of fighting a war with their enemies, a kingdom of the far south Alith, it has now begun to celebrate the return of the soldiers from battle. All is right again and everyone is overjoyed with the war finally being over. At least for now.

There’s a forest off to the north, where most go to practice their archery skills or to hunt. There’s also a beautiful waterfall deep within the valley that many go to for swimming and fun.

Rules:
1. Follow all CS rules
2. Please be respectful to each other
3. No perfect characters please
4. No going ahead of others
5. Please post more than 3 lines per post
6. Have fun!

Form( you may use your own)

Name: Queen Rieka; Rieka Valada
Personality: Coldhearted;harsh;heartless; Though past all that roughness there is a soft spot deep down. She’s honestly straight up harsh. That’s just how she comes across to those who first meet her. She’s intimidating at first approach.
History:
-Mother: Eira Valada (passed on)
-Father: Rowin Valada (passed on)
She was born on a cold stormy night and her parents were overjoyed with her. Her father taught her how to fight while her own mother still taught her all she needed to know about being a future queen. And her parents loved her as did everyone else. Then when she was older, the war had begun. She wasn’t chosen to become Queen yet, but her parents said that she was ready. Then her parents went off to the war, even though her mother didn’t like to get involved; she was there for moral support and to help heal those in need. As the war went on, Rieka saw her parents less and less. Eventually they never came back. When news broke out that the Queen and King were gone, Rieka knew that it was her time to take the throne. She took over and made a vow that she would end the war once and for all. And that’s exactly what she had done.
Description:
-human form:
-Height: five foot five
-hair color: vibrant red; down her back
-eye color: sea green with flecks of orange
-body markings: she has light freckles along her nose
-wolf form
-pelt color: black
-eye color: same as her human eyes
Crush: None
Other: None
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX