๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™Ž๐™๐™‡๐™€ ( FULL )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™Ž๐™๐™‡๐™€ ( FULL )

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:26 pm

๐—๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿญ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ
๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜, ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—”
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

a massive unidentified ANOMALY appears, encompassing the entirety of the small town known as Leesville, Pennsylvania. defusal of of the anomaly is immediately handed over to the U.S. government's top secret Division of Anomalies & Rifts in Timespace (DART), who immediately set up a containment field around the anomaly.
what's on the inside? well, it's Leesville, Pennsylvania - circa 1985. the anomaly is remarkably stable, and the containment field is holding strong, but the longer it's here, the more dangerous things get. the ripple effects this event will have in both the past and the present can only be guessed at, and the possibility of destabilizing the timeline grows higher with every hour that passes.

it's time-sensitive in more ways than one. DART has sent in a team of SIX AGENTS to operate inside the anomaly. their goal is to find a way to return this version of Leesville to its proper place in time as quickly as possible. the small town is known for strange events, and the DART operatives' best bet is to locate any number of the suspected individuals within Leesville who are possessed of POTENTIAL PSYCHIC POWERS. working in cooperation or conflict with each other, these individuals' extraordinary abilities to manipulate reality are the likeliest reason for Leesville's displacement - and may be the only way to get it back.

the residents inside find themselves strangely blocked from leaving thanks to odd occurrences - road closures seem to be a new constant. trying to exit the containment field anyways is all but impossible. however, most of the residents have yet to figure out that they're trapped - or that anything is wrong at all. the DART agents not only have to work quickly, but must avoid disclosing their mission and arousing panic. their cover is a group of road trippers who got stranded in town due to the interstate repairs. with six of them and twelve psychic forces all together in this one freaky little town, the clock is ticking.

time is of the essence.
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii. rules

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:21 pm

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
one. post all forms and ooc on the discussion thread. two. you
may have up to five characters in total - up to two DART agent
s and up to three of the insiders. three. realistic faceclaims or
descriptions only four. agent characters should be 20+ in age;
psychics from the inside can be any age and don't necessarily
even have to be human. obviously the focus will be on the hu
man characters, but this rp is supposed to have a strange/qu
irky vibe so feel free to get creative. five. powers can be ju
st about anything, but nothing too op/no godmodding six.
reserve spots either via pm or on the discussion thread. res
ervations last 48 hours unless otherwise specified. seven. no
one-liners please! eight. lgbt+ characters are welcome

bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iii. at midnight, all the agents

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:22 pm

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
a team of SIX AGENTS dispatched by the U.S. government's Division of Anomalies & Rifts in Timespace to operate
inside the Leesville anomaly. their specialties vary, but they are among the division's best agents hand-selected f
or this, the most important mission of their lives. COOPERATION, EFFICIENCY, and DISCRETION are their goals.

name JONES, Jason
      gender male
      age 41
      form x
      name BEAUREGARD, June
      gender female
      age 25
      form x
      name MYERS, Malcolm
      gender male
      age 33
      form x

name MORGAN, Jayce
      gender male
      age 33
      form x
      name SANTOS, Benjamin
      gender male
      age 33
      form x
      name VANGELIS, Azalea
      gender female
      age 27
      form x
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:52 pm, edited 14 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iv. and superhuman crew

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:22 pm

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
RESIDENTS of the 1985 parallel Leesville that exists inside the anomaly. it is believed there are up to TWELVE in
dividuals possibly possessed of psychic abilities which allow them to manipulate their reality. these powers may
take a vast variety of forms, as may the individuals themselves. whether or not they are even aware of these po
wers or in control of them are both in question, but they may be the only ones capable of fixing the disturbance
they most likely caused.

name SHARP, Nicholas
      gender male
      age 25
      form x
      name LANCASTER, Milo
      gender male
      age 1
      form x
      name HEWITT, Scott
      gender male
      age 32
      form x

name KINNEY, Peregrine
      gender female
      age 22
      form x
      name DE LUCA, Enzo
      gender male
      age 25
      form x
      name CYGNET, Innes
      gender male
      age 35
      form x

name CYGNET, Stephensi
      gender transmasc
      age 23
      form x
      name CONNERS, Faith
      gender female
      age 22
      form x
      name REID, Rowan
      gender male
      age 24
      form x

name CRAY, Silas
      gender male
      age 24
      form x
      name FALCONE, Dominique
      gender female
      age 20
      form x
      name VALE, Gianna
      gender female
      age 26
      form x
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v. everyone that knows more than they do

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:57 am

this roleplay is...
๐‚ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐’ ๐„ ๐ƒ .

bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AGENT JONES - ENTRY 001

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:17 pm

๐—๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿญ, ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ
๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜, ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—”
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ AGENT JASON JONES - M - 41 - TAGGED: -- ]
It had been roughly 24 hours since their arrival in Leesville. Well, at least in 'anomaly time'. It was hard to determine how much time had passed outside the anomaly, as Agent Jones and his team had forgone contact with the rest of DART on the outside once they'd gone in. Contact wasn't impossible - but it was difficult. Travel in and out of the anomaly was supposed to be kept to a minimum, as it could serve to exacerbate the ripple effects of the event - and, of course, traversing a rift in time-space could take its toll on a person. It was a risky venture no matter who you were.

And this was the biggest event they'd probably ever had to deal with. Agent Jones had been with DART for years, and he'd helped them cover up some pretty serious incidents, but this one still felt daunting. Not in the least because of his team's relative isolation; along with no contact with the outside world, they were limited in what they could do inside by the technological regression. And, to top it all off, Leesville was a small town, and under their cover of being stranded travelers, Jones and the rest had holed up in the town's only motel. Leesville wasn't the kind of place most people stopped by in for very long - it was usually more of a pit stop than a destination. The accommodations were...rustic. Plus, they had to hide their equipment from the general public - including the motel staff. The housekeeping was pretty spotty, which was actually a boon in this case, but they still had to remain vigilant.

Jason Jones had all his gear laid out on his bed before him. He carefully selected a knife - which he tucked into his sock - and a gun - which he concealed in the bulletproof vest underneath his t-shirt. DART wasn't really a hack-and-slash sort of organization; 'guns a-blazing' didn't usually work for fixing supernatural anomalies like this. Nevertheless, Jason knew very well that things could go wrong quickly. His hypervigilance had been hardwired into him through years of special forces training, and the gravitas of the current situation was only exacerbating it. Making sure he had his gear with him, Jones took a deep breath and finally headed outside, looking around to see if any of his team were up and about yet. Jason was an exceptionally early riser, after all.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AGENT MYERS - ENTRY 001

Postby Foe Paw » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:54 am

โ˜ฅ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐™ˆ ๐™ˆ๐™”๐™€๐™๐™Ž โ”โ”โ” (๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ) โ”โ”โ”
        role โ” outsider โ” info โ” he/him, 30 โ” tags โ” agent jones โ”
        ----------myers had slept poorly. today, it was more of a boon than a detriment; of all the numerous things that turning coat to the government had changed for him, the early rising was the pettiest of the things that drove him out of his mind with annoyance. his previous occupation had him staying up all night and rising no earlier than noon. alas, the rest of the agency operated at more normal hours, with plenty of feds in nice suits to shoot him glares for coming in late. so unless it was a solo mission or one he was free to set on his own night owl schedule, he'd had to struggle to get himself up in the morning, sitting in meetings bleary-eyed, yawning and struggling to process questions for almost a full hour after his first cup of coffee.

----------so today, when he found himself retracing the shape of the moldy spot in the ceiling of a subpar motel at four in the morning, with the annoyed resignation of someone who knew he wasn't going to manage to go back to sleep, he decided to save himself the trouble and stay up. some lack of sleep wouldn't kill him. going in half-awake to an anomaly the size of a one-horse town, on the other hand, might. so he found the seldom used roof entrance and picked the lock. after an hour of light exercise, to loosen up and help himself wake up, he went back down to his room. he took a shower, carefully avoiding his reflection in the fogged-up mirror. then, after gathering his gear - pistol in the concealed jacket holster, lightweight lockpick tools and brass knucles in the jacket pocket - went back up to the roof.

----------the motel was only two storeys, so it fell a little short of his usual thirst for high spots to perch on. on the other hand, leesville's small size was a positive here. high-rises were few, and clustered around the city centre. he settled down on the east-facing ledge of the building, lit a cigarette, and let the rest of the predawn trudge on by peacefully. he smoked and watched the town without much expectation to see anything of interest, with the only movement being some stray dogs and a delivery van going in the direction of what he thought was the market.

----------it was only a little after sunrise that he heard something from down on street level, and leaned over to see agent jones walk out. of course he'd be the first one up, myers thought, scoffing to himself. why not add obscene levels of early bird to the man's already extreme levels of perfection?

----------myers took his mostly finished cigarette, extinguished it on the ledge, and threw it down, so that it'd fall in the man's eyesight. "hey, big boy. want me to come down? talk about plans for the day?" myers called out, once he had his attention. he avoided using a name, or even calling him boss, since they hadn't hashed out a good set of fake names yet. the detail that he was sure jones would hate it, well, that was just a bonus.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

June 01

Postby demolition lovers » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:47 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ซ๐- ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ž๐: ๐‰๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ, ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

June wasn't super excited to be...well, wherever they were. Once again stuck in a small town for god knows how long, and it seemed like time had passed this place by. June didn't mind the 80's, some decent music, the neons were bomb, and she could rock a high pony with the best of them. The first day or so of a new mission was spent in a couple ways. One: shake off the effects of time travel. For June, this meant about four hours of intense migraine, usually lying in darkness with minimal noise, shaking it off, grabbing some food, and passing out for twelve to fourteen hours. Two: get out and about, take a walk, take in the surroundings. This was what June did that morning.

Once she had woken up from her time travel delirium, June took a shower, changed into sweat pants and a sports bra, and gone for a run. Not far from the podunk motel, (she was pretty sure if the walls could talk they'd tell her to get out,) but far enough that she saw a little more. Library, high school, restaurant, grocery store, cafe. Cafe! Maybe they'd have better coffee than the hotel lobby. Mental note for later. She slowed, taking a moment to breathe, hands on her knees. June straightened back up. Okay, maybe her first judgement was a little harsh. Small, yes. But kinda cute in a quaint way. The streetlights had American flag banners hanging down, and storefronts were decorated for the upcoming celebration. Small towns had their own sort of charm.

As lights started to flick on in apartments, she made her way back to the hotel, waving at a mailman starting his route. He looked a little bemused, but waved back. She slowed to a walk as she neared the hotel, smiling at the front desk man, who didn't look away from his paper. June entered the weird little courtyard thing near the pool, and waved to Myers and Jones. "Morning boss man!" She said cheerfully.

โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– 
๐•€ ๐•™๐•’๐•• ๐•’ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•–
๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– 

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™Ž๐™๐™‡๐™€ ( FULL )

Postby arzinea » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:31 am

Azalea Vangelis
    { twenty seven } { female } { outsider } { tagged: jones, myers, june }

Azalea scrambled to turn off the alarm that was blaring and heaved a loud sigh as she rolled over, body feeling sluggish and sore. Uggh, she thought, this time travel thing was hard to get used to. She laid there for a few moments, looking over the stuff that was in her view, thinking about the events that lead up to her being here. The lamp that barely worked, flickering every few seconds. Barely qualified beyond Academy stuff and maybe a couple of shady skills that were developed out of necessity. Then the window, with thick curtains that blocked light from coming in besides the tiny, yet annoying sliver that peeked through where they met. She was desperate, having just lost her scholarship for school and ending up with a debt for her remaining tuition from that semester. Finally, her gaze settled on the wooden door that had a chain lock and an actual, solid lock. No use moping around. With that, the brunette pushed the comforter back and got up with a little effort. Azalea shook her body, trying to get rid of the draggy feeling of sleepiness and time travel. She took the time to get ready, taking a shower, then throwing on a simple black top and some leggings, as well as throwing her hair into its signature ponytail, before heading out.

The rookie found herself walking through the courtyard and saw her coworkers. "Hey y'all," she greeted them casually, sitting herself down in a nearby outside chair, stretching her arms out before settling into it.
arzinea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith 1

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:01 pm

She hated the sun.

She hated the sun in the morning and the dark at night.

Okay well maybe that last one was a bit of an over statement, but there was no changing the fact that the reddish brunette hated the bright light of the sun first rising in the morning. She moaned irritated beneath her blankets which were pulled up over her head to try and block the harsh brightness. Little luck was to be had though. The sun was just too darn stubborn to go and leave the still sleepy young women be. Why couldn't the sun have an off switch or something like a light bulb? It would make her life so much easier. Growling in discontent, Faith literally rolled herself out of the bed in an attempt to wake herself up for the day. Pushing herself to a sitting position as the blankets fell from around her, the reddish brunette ran a hand through her messed up head of hair before daftly reaching for her nightstand. Or more specifically the round alarm clock resting on her nightstand. She knew she had to face the music and get up and moving already....her mother would have a fit if she was caught laying around too much. Once or twice Faith had considered moving into the world herself but decided against it. If there was one thing that the young liked it was being in the loop. It was why she decided to help her mother run a cafe in the small town of Leesville after all. It was one of the best places to hear all kinds of information all day long. Plus it wasn't like she could actually leave even if she really wanted too....did she want too?
Faith paused.

No. That wasn't an question to be answered right this minute when there were more important things to think about. More important things to do.

Now to get dressed for the day. He young women had a bussiness to finally open up and some busy shifts to prepare for after all. The Big Top Cafe would not run itself.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me