Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | O&A

Postby +Spicey+ » Mon May 09, 2022 6:27 am

~Welcome to Olympus~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transparent Olympus has changed a lot since the old days. Now more modern, the people who live here are well adapted to their lives. Throwing extravagant parties and living in luxurious houses. Well most of them anyway. There are two parts to Olympus; Upper Olympus, where Zeus rules, and Lower Olympus; where Hades rules. The two are separated by the river Styx, it runs through, cutting Olympus into the two sections. There are three bridges that cross the river. but you must receive an invitation from Hades or endure the pain of crossing.

Transparent Fifteen main gods, the gods that govern Olympus, even though Zeus is the king of gods. These gods are known as The Council of the Crown. The Council of the Crown consists of; Aphrodite • Apollo • Ares • Artemis • Athena • Hades • Hephaestus • Hera • Hermes • Hestia • Poseidon • Zeus • Demeter • Dionysus • Hecate. There are also the minor gods, but they don't play a part in the council.

Transparent The gods have lived in harmony for as long as anyone can remember, but now, something has changed. Zeus is slowly taking control of Upper Olympus, Outranking the other council members, but everyone is too scared of him to do anything about it. Zeus won't stop till he has all of Olympus, Upper and Lower, in his clutches.

Transparent Hades, stepping out of the shadows, has seen this. Hades has always kept to the shadows. Not taking part in the affairs of the other gods, but now, seeing Zeus taking over, Hades has the impossible task of getting the other gods to help him get rid of Zeus.
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Sat May 14, 2022 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | Directory

Postby +Spicey+ » Mon May 09, 2022 6:31 am

>ᦔ꠸᥅ꫀᥴꪻꪮ᥅ꪗ<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules | Characters | Romances | Updates | Discussion Thread | Maps | Upper and Lower Olympus
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Sat May 14, 2022 10:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | Rules

Postby +Spicey+ » Tue May 10, 2022 6:54 am

>᥅ꪊꪶꫀᦓ<

001. All Tess rules apply to this RP
002. Must have at least 5 sentences (No one sentence posts please) Also please use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc, so that people can understand you. Mistakes are okay, just try to fix them!
003. Romantic relations are allowed, but not between your own characters
004. Characters should not be over powered (op). Every person has flaws, make them interesting! Please no overly dark characters that are super broody and mean.
005. Characters must be 18+ Unless given permission BY ME.
006. Please disable signatures on the RP thread
007. Safe space for LQBTQ+ people, for the main gods, please either pick Male or Female, it will make it a lot easier for me! Sorry!
008. Any questions? PM me!
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | Characters

Postby +Spicey+ » Tue May 10, 2022 7:21 am

>ᥴꫝꪖ᥅ꪖᥴꪻꫀ᥅ᦓ<

The Council of the Crown:

Aphrodite | Goddess | Goddess of love, beauty, sexual pleasure, and fertility | +Spicey+

Apollo | God | God of the sun, light, music, poetry, healing, plagues, prophecy, knowledge, order, beauty, archery and agriculture | Sandteeth

Ares | God | God of War, destruction, and brutality | Bigwig.

Artemis | Goddess | Goddess of the hunt, the moon, and chastity | lykos brethren

Athena | Goddess | Goddess of wisdom and war and the adored patroness of the city of Athens | Ploegy

Demeter | God | God of grain and agriculture | chevreuil

Dionysus | God | God of wine, later considered a patron of the arts | .J.Sᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡ.

Hades | God | God of the Underworld, the place where human souls go after death | +Spicey+

Hecate | Goddess | Goddess of magic and witchcraft | .J.Sᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡ.

Hephaestus | Goddess | Goddess of blacksmiths and fire | kamisato

Hera | Goddess | Goddess of marriage, welfare of women and children, and family | SilverWoes

Hermes | God | God of communication, divine trickster, roads, flocks, commerce, and thieves | Spottedleaf16

Hestia | Goddess | Goddess of the hearth | Sandteeth

Poseidon | God | God of the sea | lykos brethren

Zeus | God | God of the sky and the thunder, the king of all other gods and men | +Spicey+

Minor Gods:

Nemesis | God | God of retribution | Bigwig.

Thanatos | God | God of Death | rheia

Erebus | God | God of the deep darkness and shadows | lykos brethren

Apate | Goddess | Goddess of deceit | chevreuil

Deimos | God | God of Dread and terror | chevreuil

Meilnoe | Goddess | Goddess of Ghosts and nightmares | Bigwig.

Moros | Goddess | Goddess of doom | kamisato

Eos | God | God of dawn | kamisato

Mortals:

Elias | Male | 25 | Bigwig.

Alexandra | Female | 23 | Spottedleaf16
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:40 am, edited 22 times in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | Romances

Postby +Spicey+ » Tue May 10, 2022 7:23 am

᥅ꪮꪑꪖꪀᥴꫀᦓ

Zeus and Hera are married
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Wed May 25, 2022 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | Updates

Postby +Spicey+ » Tue May 10, 2022 7:25 am

ꪊρᦔꪖꪻꫀᦓ

- Bigwig. has joined! Playing as Ares, Nemesis and Elias!
- Sandteeth has joined! Playing Apollo and Hestia!
- .J.Sparrow. Has joined! Playing Hecate and Dionysus!
- Rheia has joined! Playing Thanatos!
- Ploegy has joined! Playing Athena!
- SilverWoes has joined! Playing Hera!
- lykos brethren has joined! Playing Artemis, Poseidon, and Erebus!
- chevreuil has joined! Playing Apate, Deimos, and Demeter!
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | Upper & Lower Oly

Postby +Spicey+ » Sat May 14, 2022 10:02 am

ꪊρρꫀ᥅ ꪮꪶꪗꪑρꪊᦓ

Upper Olympus is under Zeus's rule. All of the Gods, except for Hades, live here. Zeus throws parties almost every night. Upper Olympus is filled with uniform skyscrapers, of Zeus's design. The people that live here are always dressed nice, and appear to be rich. But in truth most of them are not, Towards the outside of Upper Olympus are the more poorer houses. People here live with less money then one would like, but Zeus doesn't see this. He sits in his penthouse and has other people to his dirty work for him.

ꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮꪶꪗꪑρꪊᦓ

Lower Olympus is where Hades rules. Hades is a much more just and kind ruler, though most people from Upper Olympus think he is evil. Most of Lower Olympus looks ragged and run down, but that is just for looks. The rest of the lower city is definitely more active than one would think by looking at it from across the river Styx. The lower city is teeming with life, people roaming about the streets and talking. It's usually dark here but the people living here are used to it. Hades is really in with his people. He likes to talk with them, even if he doesn't throw extravagant parties like Zeus does.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to Olympus | Greek Gods Roleplay | O&A

Postby +Spicey+ » Fri May 27, 2022 7:56 am

Reserved just in case!
+Spicey+