─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

Postby senna_ » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:30 pm

─────────────────────────
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
There was once a time when humans andxGods did not interact,xwhere they lived inxpeace in two
separate worlds,xand whenxthey onlyxever crossed one another'sxpaths in their dreams.xxThatxall
ended recently,xwhenxhumankind impactedxthe lives of the Gods,xenraging them.xInx''return,xthe
Gods did what they believed was the best way to sort out human life ─xthey forced their ways into
several human bodies, granting them godly abilities, but allowed them to keep their own identities,
memories,xandxanything elsexprecious to them.''xBewildered, these humans have no choice''but''to
force themselves to workxamongst each other;xxthey know nothing of the power they hold,xnor do
they know why they have a hunger for one particular location, a specific museum that holds the key
to peace...xxBut keeping axlow profile is difficult,xand working together is evenxmore challenging.
Will harmony eventually sprout, or have the Gods only caused more damage?
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:40 pm

x'''xWhen an innocent group of volunteers get roped into such a mess it could state the fate of their future...
one. follow all cs rules!
two. 1-2 characters per person
three. try for at least a decent-sized paragraph, please!
four. realistic faceclaims only
five. please reserve via private messages
six. you may request a power/god change, but I must approve it before you can go ahead with it

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
quick summary: a group of people (our characters) from around the world have joined a volunteer group for the summer. these are ordinary people that happened to be chosen by the gods & goddesses. they have no memory of being "attacked" by said gods and goddesses, nor do they know at first about their abilities. overtime, it is up to them to figure out how to use their abilities, and how to find the museum that holds the artifact that supposedly grants peace to all.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:01 pm

ranks
    ─ Hermes, Greek God associated with Travel
    xxxxhas a keen sense of direction

─ Sekhmet, Egyptian Goddess associated with Medicine
    xxxxcan take away pain by touch

─ Inari, Japanese Kami associated with Foxes
    xxxxcan take the form of a fox

─ Anubis, Egyptian God associated with Death
    xxxxcan sense & communicate with death

─ Freyja, Norse Goddess associated with Fertility & Battle
    xxxxhas the power of persuasion, can see visions

─ Amaterasu, Japanese Goddess associated with Sunlight
    xxxxcan manipulate sunlight
    xxxx

─ Kagutsuchi, Japanese God associated with Fire
    xxxxcan summon & walk through fire

─ FΕ«jin, Japanese God associated with Wind
    xxxxcan summon & travel through wind

─ Chang’e , Japanese God associated with Light & Moon
    xxxxcan manipulate light and shadow

─ Apollo, Greek God associated with Hunting
    xxxxskilled archer, can shoot disease-filled arrows

─ Artemis, Greek Goddess associated with Animals
    xxxxcan summon & communicate with animals

─ Arudinna, Gaulish Goddess associated with Forests
    xxxxcan create shields & objects with vines
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

─ Bastian Rivas . 30 . he/him . hermes . senna_
    ─ Enya McKinnen . 26 . she/her . sekhmet . senna_
    ─ Ariadne Cole . 27 . she/her . inari . *Lovel*
    ─ Bast Holliday . 25 . she/her . anubis . lokison
    ─ Naomi Roman . 25 . she/her . freyja . kamisato
    ─ Genevive Fletcher . 23 . she/her . amaterasu . kamisato
    xxxx
    ─ Delphine Bolton . 25 . she/her . kagutsuchi . poppyxoxo
    ─ Ryuji Tsushima . 25 . he/they . fΕ«jin . whispersome
    ─ Celestine Yu . 22 . she/her . chang'e . whispersome
    ─ Space Jones . 22 . he/him . apollo . Galaxystar01
    ─ Edalyn O'Connell . 24 . she/her . Artemis . Galaxystar01
    ─ Kalina Chey . 25 . she/her . arduinna . senna_
Last edited by senna_ on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:51 am, edited 16 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

updates

Postby senna_ » Mon May 02, 2022 11:15 am

date: Thursday, September 11th, 2025
    time: around 2:30pm
    location:: Pakse, Laos (Asia) ─ have been there for 5 days, having just moved on from Cova da Moura, Portugal
    temperature: 25Β°C / 77Β°F
    weather: had been raining in the early morning, is now quite sunny out

scene: the characters have found themselves within one of the guest/extra cabins the volunteer group has authority over. they are the only ones in the room. the gods had inserted their souls into the bodies of the characters 2-5 hours earlier, and they are just beginning the feel the effects ─ from body aches and headaches to odd voices in their heads, and unusual sensations that will soon spark their new abilities. some characters may just be waking up from having been knocked unconscious from the incident, others have been awake the entire time but feel drowsy

other: none of the characters know what happened to them! many will likely suspect the heat simply knocked them out; they may feel unusually drawn to the name of the god they are now connected to, but it will take a while before they officially realize what has happened
Last edited by senna_ on Wed May 04, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed May 04, 2022 12:17 pm

This roleplay is....
OPEN/CLOSED

Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ B 001

Postby senna_ » Wed May 04, 2022 10:08 pm

ππ€π’π“πˆπ€π π‘πˆπ•π€π’
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    . hermesxxxxxlocation; spare cabinxxxxxmentions; tagxxxxxtags; ariadne

Bastian awoke to an irritating headache. In fact, it was so bothersome that he had to force his eyes closed after a few seconds, feeling as though the soft lighting from the single lightbulb in the room was too much for him to handle. Sucking in a breath through his teeth, he allowed his head to droop downward, rocking slightly as if to soothe the throbbing. Where was he again? The last he remembered, Bash had been near the picnic tables outside, setting them up for lunch. Between laying a table cloth across one of the wooden tables and waking up in a loveseat, though, everything remained unclear, opaque. Had he hit his head? Perhaps the heat was just getting to him. Hadn’t that been the reason his legs had given out from under him in the first place? The more thinking he did, the worst it was for his head. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Bash ran a hand through his hair, then forced himself onto his feet. He would go get a bottle of water. Surely that would help.

He walked slowly, carefully, fearful of collapsing onto the floor once again. He could feel something cool trickling down the top of his face. β€œIs it raining?” he pondered aloud, a frown playing at his lips as his gaze shifted upward. No, he was indoors, that was crazy. Sweat, then; he was sweating. A hand went to his forehead, and he sighed at the relieving feeling of his icy fingertips against his throbbing temples. It had become increasingly warm inside, and with no air conditioning, it was making it difficult to adjust to. The sun flashed its radiant light through the slight crack between the two grey curtains, and he squeezed his eyes shut once again to shield himself from the glare. It had been storming for the past two days in Pakse, which wasn’t uncommon, as he had both read and been told by the leaders of the volunteer group he was with that this time of year was part of the rainy season for the country. In fact, it had been raining so much since they arrived five days ago that it was surprising to see the sun, as if it was something rare and precious. But, he supposed with everything that had just happened to him, this was simply another add-on to the pile of absurdity. Expect the unexpected, here in Laos.

Seemingly forgetting that his eyes were closed, even just for a fleeting moment, Bastian found himself bumping into an object nearby. It certainly wasn't the couch, seeing how his elbow knocked against it. Eyes shooting open, his gaze immediately skitted about like a startled stallion in its pen, and his heart rate only picked up when he realized he'd accidentally tapped the side of not simply an object, but a young woman. He recognized her face β€” pretty, eye-catching features and a brilliant smile β€” but he couldn't put a name to it. β€œSorry!” he apologized immediately, the word coming out of his mouth before he even fully processed it. A sheepish smile crossed over his features, and he ducked his head the slightest bit. β€œI'm here acting like a vampire or something, horrified by the sun. I’m a perfectly normal person, I promise! I don't think we've met before – I'm Bastian.” Bash wasn't sure if it was appropriate to ask her how she was doing; for all he knew, he could've been the only one who momentarily passed out. β€œI've seen you around before. Do you know why we're all here?” He quickly gestured around to the common room of the spare cabin he had found himself in upon waking up. β€œOr, why you're here? Sorry, I had an... accident, I guess, and kind of passed out... And now here I am. So, I'm a bit ─ ” the sheepish look returned once again ─ β€œout of it.”

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ M 001

Postby senna_ » Wed May 04, 2022 10:09 pm

πŒπ€π‘π‰πˆ ππ‹πŽπŽπŒ
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    . bastetxxxxxlocation; spare cabinxxxxxmentions; tagxxxxxtags; delphine

Marji felt unusually drowsy. It had been one of those days where she woke up in a bad mood and knew the day was going to be terrible. And so far, it had been. She had woken up with an extremely nasty tangle in her hair, and it had taken a painful fifteen or so minutes to get it out. Not only had she woken up to that, but also a rather painfully sore back, which she suspected came from sleeping in an awkward position. It was also hot out, and the air was sticky and difficult to breathe in; needless to say, Marji was not in the greatest mood for the morning. Of course, things didn’t seem to take a turn onto the path of positivity, because Marji never seemed to have a lot of good luck on her side. Most of the cabins the volunteer group was staying at didn’t have air conditioning, as many of the buildings in the area in general didn’t have it, but being inside was still better than standing out in direct sunlight, which was exactly what Marji was supposed to do. They were working on building a camp for the young people in the area, and while she knew it required a lot of outside time, she didn’t love it.

Sometimes, she still questioned why she had gone through with this in the first place.

While Marji wasn’t a major people lover, even she had to admit, it was always a feel-good moment when their group finished their project and revealed it to the locals. The work was tough, especially in rough weather conditions, but it was worth it. She knew it was worth it. And yet, leading up to it was always such a challenge. She suspected she had become dehydrated, working on the archery posts with one of the older volunteers. It all happened quickly; one moment she was chatting up a storm, the next, she felt extremely unwell.

β€œGo inside,” her partner had told her. β€œI’m fine out here.”

She hadn’t protested, for her vision had begun to grow both spotty and blurry, and she felt physically unwell. The worst – and perhaps oddest – thing had been what felt like heartburn; it was a growing pain in her chest, as if her heart had tripled in size and was swelling against every bone in her upper body. Practically gasping for air, she stumbled towards the nearest cabin ─ and was surprised to see a few others inside, all looking rather out of sorts themselves. For the most part, Marji didn’t acknowledge them, her fuzzy head preventing her from doing such a thing. She did, however, grab a water bottle, and practically downed the whole thing in one go. She still felt off, her body feeling as if it was on fire. It’s like I’ve been travelling through the deserts of Egypt or something, she humourously thought to herself, then physically frowned at the weird notion; Egypt was such a random place to target. Feeling weirded out by the pains and the sudden idea, she continued to stumble about, her head momentarily clearing as she set eyes on a very familiar face.

β€œHey,” she called out in a somewhat raspy tone, tipping her head towards Delphine. β€œWhy’re you here?” Once again, something rippled inside of her, and she forced herself down onto one of the nearby chairs. β€œMan, I feel like I’ve just been hit by a bus… or wacked by a trowel or something.” She began fanning herself, squinting as she looked up at Delphine once again. β€œGirl, is your hair glowing or am I really losing my mind? The sun in Laos is way different than Cali, I swear.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed May 04, 2022 10:20 pm

| 25 | female | she/her | Kagutsuchi | location: guest cabin | mentions: x | tags: Marji |

β€œWake up” a voice whispered, coming from deep within the redhead’s mind, waking her from a slumber that felt like it was deep and had lasted for ages. β€œHello?” she questioned the voice, her throat feeling raspy like sandpaper. Using the word confusion to describe how Delphine felt in that current situation was an understatement. Not only did she have a pounding headache, but her head and surroundings felt warm, that kind of uncomfortable muggy warmth. She moved to sit up but found that her body ached more than it ever had in her whole life. With a small groan, Delphine rolled onto her side, using a hand to push her body into a sitting position. Her supporting hand was firmly pressed against a slightly uncomfortable mattress that made her palm seem unusually bony. The room that she was in seemed faintly familiar, one like that of what she had been staying in while traveling around. Now she seemed to have been thrown into this place aimlessly. Then rustling from nearby caused her head to raise, her eyes locking on the resting form of another team mate not too far away. β€œOh no…” she huffed softly, half dragging herself off the bed so that she could try and stand up.

β€œHello?” she whispered, gently shaking as she had finally been able to stand up straight. β€œWhat is going on?” she murmured with wide eyes, struggling to even turn her head to look around at the other forms of people who were either still laying down or waking themselves up. Everything was such a blur that she couldn’t even collect herself enough to start piecing together what had just happened. She tried not to panic as she waited for her friend to wake up. Just as peace of mind for herself, she pressed her fingers to her neck and felt for a pulse. It was weak but thank goodness it was there.

Her shoulders sagged with relief as her friend came in to view and she opened her arms wide for an embrace. β€œI, uh dunno” she stopped short, bringing her hair to the front so that she could check out what Marji was talking about. β€œYou’re not crazy” she managed to choke out.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ❝ π’”π’–π’“π’“π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’–π’”

Postby *Lovel* » Thu May 05, 2022 6:44 am

Ariadne Cole
❝Spare the sympathy❞
gender; Female age; 25 Host to; Inari ethnicity; Caucasian sexuality; Bisexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; none tagged; Bash

indentation
Adriadne stirred, her head pounding, she didn’t remember falling asleep yet here she was laying on the couch – of where she couldn’t recall- she couldn’t even recall the last couple of hours. Did she faint and hit her head? Did she have one too many drinks and passed out? She slowly got up off the couch, but something ended up elbowing her, no not something it was too soft to be a something, her eyes fluttered open to take in what had elbowed her. This wasn’t an easy task with her vision being blurry and all, it took her eyes a few seconds to finally adjust, as she waited she stumbled back a few steps before sticking her arms up in defense.

Her vision refocused and she immediately blushed in embarrassment as she was met with a curly haired man whom she could’ve sworn she had seen before. β€œSorry” she said in unison with him. A smile bloomed across her face β€œYou should be sorry, I’m a very delicate lady.” She joked before giving it a second thought. She shook her head lightly at her foolishness β€œSorry not the right time to be joking around.” She apparently wasn’t the only one who used humor to deflect serious situations as the man made a sarcastic comment at his own expense. Ari’s smile returned as she looked him over a moment before replying.

He was taller than her - which wasn’t exactly a hard thing to accomplish- with hair that was dark and looked soft to the touch, and his eyes were friendly and comforting with maybe the slightest hint of confusion in them. β€œNice to meet you Bastian, I’m Ariadne. You can call me Ari for short.” She held out her hand for him to shake. He then made a comment that confirmed they had at least been in the same area before. As he gestured around with his hand her eyes followed, scanning their surroundings. How… quaint. His next words sent her heart pounding, if he didn’t know what he was doing here and she couldn’t remember then where they in danger?

Instinctively her hands went to her neck and her eyes widened β€œWhere is it? Where’s my camera? I always bring it with me out. You didn’t see it anywhere, did you?” she paused β€œYou didn’t steal it right?” her eyes narrowed. She paused a moment marinating in what she had just accused him of. Her eyes softened again β€œlook at me, accusing you when you have no clue what we are doing here either.” She let out a sigh, she’ll have to tear this place apart later to look for it. There must be bedrooms in this place she’ll probably find it in one of them.

He had very reasonable questions even though he looked frightened and she thought a moment trying to come up with an answer that would make Bastian feel better but she came up short. β€œHonestly, I can’t remember what I’ve done in the last few hours let alone why I woke up here. Can you remember?” She wished she something more comforting to say, something that could wipe away the confusion and fear. Since comforting words weren’t going to show up for the show, she settled for putting her hand on his arm and giving it a small squeeze. β€œI – We’ll figure this out, I promise.” She said bending slightly to meet his warm brown eyes that he casted to the floor.
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❝ post one

Postby underwater kitty. » Thu May 05, 2022 9:45 am

⭐️ οΌ‘οΌ¬οΌ₯οΌΈοΌ©οΌ³ οΌ°οΌ‘οΌ²οΌ«οΌ₯R!!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    hosts;; quetzalcoatl β† β†  age;; 25 β† β†  gender; female β† β†  location; cabin β† β†  tagged; open β† β†  wc; 427 β† β† 

alexis always loved the way the gentle sunlight could creep through her opaque curtains and gently warm her face whilst awaking her from a good nights sleep. she found it much less startling than a blaring alarm clock terrifying her out of a good dream. today however, she did not appreciate the sunlight. the once gentle and delicate sunshine was now harsh and blaring. she groaned and covered her eyes with her hand, her face was not gently warmed but instead was burning hot. she squinted tightly and went to sit up in her bed, only to realise it wasn’t her bed she was lying on. both her palms pressed against the hard wooden floor and her aching muscles brought her up to lean against the wall. last she remembered she was drifting off to sleep after reading a good book and now here she was on the floor of the spare cabin with no memory of the entire day.

she sat silently against the wall with her eyes closed for five minutes just feeling her entire body ache and throb. she contemplated what must have happened to her and came to the conclusion she’d got in a bad accident and hit her head pretty hard, she felt different in a way she just couldn’t explain. her thoughts were interrupted by voices, she had assumed she was alone in here but was pretty grateful she could potentially get some help. she shielded her eyes using her arm and cautiously opened them. her vision was blurry but she could make out quite a few figures. some conscious and some not.

’what happened?’ she said, not really aiming the question to anyone in particular as she wasn’t even sure who was around. she gave her eyes one last squeeze shut before grabbing a near by table to help her up off the floor. she stood for a moment clutching desperately to a bed post attempting to steady herself.after a deep breath of hot air she opened her eyes. the air felt thick and it was hard to swallow. the few people that were conscious stood at quite a distance from her and she wasn’t sure if she could take a step without collapsing so for now she just stood, her left leg trembling from how heavy the rest of her body felt. maybe she had the flu? had she ate and drank enough today? she had no idea. she felt her legs about to give way and sat on a nearby bed, hoping someone would come to her rescue.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me