When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

Postby No one » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:28 am

This is where we will RP!

TIME: 9:00 AM
WEATHER: Sunny and getting humid out
DATE: June 1st, 2055
STATUS OF EVENTS: Currently bonding time for the characters and role call for the spellchasers

STARTER POST:

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny
Tiberius walked through his throne room with his cape dragging behind him. Tensions had been growing high. With the spellchasers growing restless, the air felt thick with ominous intent. He paced back and forth in his throne room as he thought about it. With the Resistance on the loose and rumors of something starting in the near future with them and spellchasers, Tiberius had to be ready at all costs with his knights and all of his noblemen. He growled as he thought about the Resistance. He requested himself to be ready with everything he got because something told him the next few days would not be easy. He paced more and stopped suddenly and said his voice booming over the empty throne room, “Maybe I should lock down everything so no one can leave their homes.” He was the only one in the throne room and he knew that his voice carried through the throne room and anyone near in the nearby hallway could hear it. He grumbled and sat down on his throne.

Olivia Willow Vextor/Nobleman of Calanius/Female/26 years old/Tags: Open/Location: At the stables/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Olivia walked to the stables to feed her horse, Walton and groom him. The rumors were all around now that the spellchasers would attack soon and the resistance might be in attendance. She had to be ready and Walton had to be ready as well. Her strong American Saddlebred horse was just as handsome as when she got him. She stroked his flank and buried her face into his mane. He always found a way to comfort her even in the worst situations. She continued to stroke him and then she said, lifting her head and pushing the pieces of hair on her face away from her face, “Here buddy, here’s some grains and hay for you. You need to be at your best so you can be ready for the attack that is bound to happen.” She stroked him as he ate and sighed as she thought about a battle happening.

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance, Kenny/Tags: Town of spellchasers/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai felt wind rushing around him. He was galloping on his beautiful white Arabian, Infinity from the palace to the town of the spellchasers. He had been tasked by the King, his father, to go check the town to make sure they were all in check. He would also have to punish people if they start a fight with him. He hated being the Prince because as he slowed to a walk with his horse as he approached the town, he saw a glare from the farmer, Ellie Tillman. He looked away and as his mare walked into the town, he halted in the center of the town. His instructions were to have a roll call of every spellchaser in town. He timidly at first called out, “Roll call has been administered.” As he saw no one come, he said it louder, “Roll call has been administered by your king. You must stand in a single file line while I headcount you and say your name out loud. No come out of your houses or I will have to report to the king if you resist.” He hated this job and he hated everything about the kingdom. He would soon find his way to get the kingdom for the resistance. He saw his brother approach as no one still came out of their houses and Kai cringed as he yelled his voice booming over town. He heard his brother tell him to leave and he said looking to Kenny with a defeated look in his eyes, “Fine.” He told his horse to move and Kai galloped out of the town. Instead of going to the stable to put his horse back to feed her, he swung to his favorite tree near the border of the kingdom. He climbed off his horse as she halted at his command and he said, rubbing her flank, “Good Infinity.” He saw her begin to graze on the grass. This grass was better than most of the grass in the entire kingdom. He sat down underneath the tree and smiled fondly up to his horse. That was the only good thing about the kingdom, he had his horse Infinity and his pup back at his house, Sammy.

Prince Kenny Royal Pellin of Calanius/Knight of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Tags: Town of Spellchasers, Kai/Location: in town of spellchasers/Pansexual with female lean/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Prince Kenny galloped into the town of the spellchasers on his stallion Arabian, Kingston, he heard faintly his brother call out the first time timidly and even the second time he didn’t call out like he meant it. He skidded to a halt next to his brother and he said giving his brother a look, “Like this stupid.” Kenny had a huge lung capacity and like his father, the king, his voice carried and boomed across a land. He said his voice booming out, “All spellchasers out of their houses now. The King has requested a roll call be done of all of the spellchasers since rumors have gone around of you guys planning something. Stand in a single file line and no talking. If you even think of attacking then consequences will be put in place.” He turned to look at his brother as Ellie a farmer spellchaser walked over and stood in front of them glaring at both of them up on their horses. He said teasingly to her as she had a grumpy face, “And hello to you as well sunshine.” He laughed at her response and said wiping a tear from his eye from laughing so much, “Your to funny Ellie.” He looked to Kai seeing if he would say anything and much to his disapproval he didn’t. He growled to him, “Since you're not being helpful here why don’t you go away, I can handle this crowd.” As he watched his brother leave, he rolled his eyes and muttered, “You're so pathetic Kai.”

Ellie Rose Tillman/Farmer and Spellchaser of Calanius/Female/27 years old/Tags: Kenny mostly/Location: Town of spellchasers/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Ellie heard a thumping in the distance to see Prince Kai coming as he passed her when his horse was walking by, she glared at him. He was the lucky duck and he was a threat to the kingdom just like every high rank in the kingdom. He was a Prince for heaven sake. She saw him look away and satisfaction hit her inside like an ocean wave. As she saw a few moments later Prince Kenny thunder by, she faintly heard Kai call out not being able to make out the words. Then, Kenny boomed his voice over the town. She grumbled and trudged over there and she glared at both of them with a grumpy face on. She heard Kenny teasing her about her grumpy face and she said with an angry tone, “You can just shut it Kenny. You have no idea what it is like to be me and have you boss me around.” She growled at him and then remained quiet like the orders and stood there.

Colin Archer Weston/King’s Court of Calanius/Male/24 years old/Tags: Leo/Location: Leo’s home/Very much Homosexual/Crush: Leonard/Kids: None Currently
Colin rode on his horse cantering across the hills. He lived on a hill in the kingdom and near the palace as well and he used his horse to get to his friend, Leonard’s house. His horse was named Always Racing and he was a paint horse. He thundered down the hills at a canter and he could see in the distance his friend’s house. They lived pretty close by and he thought fondly of Leo. Ah his friend was perfect in every way. The way he was king and caring towards others and from the moment they met before they were friends, Colin truth being told wanted to be his friend and had a crush on him for such a long time. He stopped at a halt at Leo’s house and tied his horse up to a wooden fence and gave him a pat on the neck before he got down. His horse obeyed by not following him. Him and his horse were an inseparable pair. Colin knocked on the door and said with a wide smile, “Oh Leo, your favorite person is here.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

Postby No one » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:09 am

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny
Tiberius walked through his throne room with his cape dragging behind him. Tensions had been growing high. With the spellchasers growing restless, the air felt thick with ominous intent. He paced back and forth in his throne room as he thought about it. With the Resistance on the loose and rumors of something starting in the near future with them and spellchasers, Tiberius had to be ready at all costs with his knights and all of his noblemen. He growled as he thought about the Resistance. He requested himself to be ready with everything he got because something told him the next few days would not be easy. He paced more and stopped suddenly and said his voice booming over the empty throne room, “Maybe I should lock down everything so no one can leave their homes.” He was the only one in the throne room and he knew that his voice carried through the throne room and anyone near in the nearby hallway could hear it. He grumbled and sat down on his throne.

Olivia Willow Vextor/Nobleman of Calanius/Female/26 years old/Tags: Open/Location: At the stables/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Olivia walked to the stables to feed her horse, Walton and groom him. The rumors were all around now that the spellchasers would attack soon and the resistance might be in attendance. She had to be ready and Walton had to be ready as well. Her strong American Saddlebred horse was just as handsome as when she got him. She stroked his flank and buried her face into his mane. He always found a way to comfort her even in the worst situations. She continued to stroke him and then she said, lifting her head and pushing the pieces of hair on her face away from her face, “Here buddy, here’s some grains and hay for you. You need to be at your best so you can be ready for the attack that is bound to happen.” She stroked him as he ate and sighed as she thought about a battle happening.

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance, Kenny/Tags: Town of spellchasers/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai felt wind rushing around him. He was galloping on his beautiful white Arabian, Infinity from the palace to the town of the spellchasers. He had been tasked by the King, his father, to go check the town to make sure they were all in check. He would also have to punish people if they start a fight with him. He hated being the Prince because as he slowed to a walk with his horse as he approached the town, he saw a glare from the farmer, Ellie Tillman. He looked away and as his mare walked into the town, he halted in the center of the town. His instructions were to have a roll call of every spellchaser in town. He timidly at first called out, “Roll call has been administered.” As he saw no one come, he said it louder, “Roll call has been administered by your king. You must stand in a single file line while I headcount you and say your name out loud. No come out of your houses or I will have to report to the king if you resist.” He hated this job and he hated everything about the kingdom. He would soon find his way to get the kingdom for the resistance. He saw his brother approach as no one still came out of their houses and Kai cringed as he yelled his voice booming over town. He heard his brother tell him to leave and he said looking to Kenny with a defeated look in his eyes, “Fine.” He told his horse to move and Kai galloped out of the town. Instead of going to the stable to put his horse back to feed her, he swung to his favorite tree near the border of the kingdom. He climbed off his horse as she halted at his command and he said, rubbing her flank, “Good Infinity.” He saw her begin to graze on the grass. This grass was better than most of the grass in the entire kingdom. He sat down underneath the tree and smiled fondly up to his horse. That was the only good thing about the kingdom, he had his horse Infinity and his pup back at his house, Sammy.

Prince Kenny Royal Pellin of Calanius/Knight of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Tags: Town of Spellchasers, Kai/Location: in town of spellchasers/Pansexual with female lean/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Prince Kenny galloped into the town of the spellchasers on his stallion Arabian, Kingston, he heard faintly his brother call out the first time timidly and even the second time he didn’t call out like he meant it. He skidded to a halt next to his brother and he said giving his brother a look, “Like this stupid.” Kenny had a huge lung capacity and like his father, the king, his voice carried and boomed across a land. He said his voice booming out, “All spellchasers out of their houses now. The King has requested a roll call be done of all of the spellchasers since rumors have gone around of you guys planning something. Stand in a single file line and no talking. If you even think of attacking then consequences will be put in place.” He turned to look at his brother as Ellie a farmer spellchaser walked over and stood in front of them glaring at both of them up on their horses. He said teasingly to her as she had a grumpy face, “And hello to you as well sunshine.” He laughed at her response and said wiping a tear from his eye from laughing so much, “Your to funny Ellie.” He looked to Kai seeing if he would say anything and much to his disapproval he didn’t. He growled to him, “Since you're not being helpful here why don’t you go away, I can handle this crowd.” As he watched his brother leave, he rolled his eyes and muttered, “You're so pathetic Kai.”

Ellie Rose Tillman/Farmer and Spellchaser of Calanius/Female/27 years old/Tags: Kenny mostly/Location: Town of spellchasers/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Ellie heard a thumping in the distance to see Prince Kai coming as he passed her when his horse was walking by, she glared at him. He was the lucky duck and he was a threat to the kingdom just like every high rank in the kingdom. He was a Prince for heaven sake. She saw him look away and satisfaction hit her inside like an ocean wave. As she saw a few moments later Prince Kenny thunder by, she faintly heard Kai call out not being able to make out the words. Then, Kenny boomed his voice over the town. She grumbled and trudged over there and she glared at both of them with a grumpy face on. She heard Kenny teasing her about her grumpy face and she said with an angry tone, “You can just shut it Kenny. You have no idea what it is like to be me and have you boss me around.” She growled at him and then remained quiet like the orders and stood there.

Colin Archer Weston/King’s Court of Calanius/Male/24 years old/Tags: Leo/Location: Leo’s home/Very much Homosexual/Crush: Leonard/Kids: None Currently
Colin said with a horrified look as a joke, yet a teasing tone, “I am appalled right now. You like the King more than me?” Colin smiled and said, “So you have been working at the smelter and forge again? I can tell by the nice dusting on your apron.” He looked to his crush careful not to do something awkward or say anything awkward. He smiled once again and said, “Ya know I’m so glad we’re both not spellchasers. I’m sure you have heard the rumors of the rebellion that might happen. There doing role call right now. Luckily I wasn’assigned to that task. Prince Kai was assigned to it along with Prince Kenny.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:38 am

Drake Stellan Williams/ Male/ Knight/ 21/ Dragon shifter/ tags:open
A shape of a dragon flew in the sky, zipping and zooming through the clouds. The dragon soared, free and at peace. They spiral changed direction and flew down, landing gracefully on the top of a hill. The dragon shifted into a male, and the male walked down the hill.

Jasper Harman/Female/ King’s court/ 17/ Aether magic/ tags: Open
Jasper sat in her study, a book in hand. She sighed, closing the book and standing up. She placed the book back in it’s slot on the bookshelf. She then sighed and looked out the window. She was quite bored.

Pipkin/ Male/ Nobleman/ 25/ Nature/ tags:Open
Pipkin strolled through the little garden he owned, a hand brushing the plants as he went, keeping count of the plants. His garden was a prized one, one with many sections for different plant needs. “The strawberries are ready to be plucked” he says to himself. They grab a basket from the floor and began plucking and inspecting the strawberries.

Slade Johnson/ Male/ King’s court/ 20/ Resistance member/ Darkness/ tags: Kai
Slade sat on the edge of a river, on edge as always. They sat in the shade of course, the sun would injure him. He spotted Prince Kai riding on his horse a little ways away, he looked over wondering if he’d come over. He tended, ready to disappear if provoked.

Blake Frost/ Male/ Knight/ 20/ Invisibility/ tags: Kenny
Blake urged his horse on with the rest of the knights. The male rode behind the princes, staying silent. He scanned the area, making note of the civilians. He rode protectively behind to Prince Kenny, continuing to stay silent unless questioned.

Rigel Hargraves/ Male/ King’s court/ 30/ Calming Aura/ tags: Open
Rigel walked around the town square, making conversation with those he knew. They were quite the social lad, willing to make conversations with just about anyone. They had their guard dog, Malos, trotting next to him obediently. The dog never needed a leash as Rigel trusted him not to run off.

Queen Vipsania Aurora Pellin/ Female/ Queen/ 42/ Elemental Magic, Light magic, Ather magic/ tags: Open
Queen Vipsania brushed out her hair and braided it back and away from her face. She wore a purple gown, one that matched the purple eye she had. Her night-like hair also held a matching ribbon woven through it. She left the room, waking with grace and poise. She spotted her husband in the throne room. “Hello, my love. How are you?” She asks in her gentle voice.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:26 am

Greyson Hills - Member of the Resistance (X)
< 21 | He/They | Homoromantic | Location: Café | Tags : Open >
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greyson rolled out of bed, still wearing the same clothes from the day before. He rubbed his eyes lazily. "I do not want to go to that café today" He whined to himself. Of course he had to go, he owned it and was the only barista working at the moment. He slowly changed their socks and boxers before walking out of his room. They lived in a one floor flat with a single bathroom and one bedroom. He had lived alone since he was 16 anyways. He dragged himself to the front door, throwing on a pair of worn out converse and grabbing his messenger bag before opening the front door of their house. They fumbled through their bag to find the key, finally being able to lock the door.

They kicked rocks off the sidewalk while he made his way to the small shop not to far from his house. Grey arrived shortly and swung the door open after unlocking it. It was a decently nice place, dim lighting with old paintings along the walls. They found it rather calming. As he walked in he flipped the open sign and made his way over to the counter. They carefully placed their bag on a hook and began making a cup of tea, cranberry for now. He rubbed his eyes waiting for the water to boil. "Let's hope I get some actual business today." He muttered lightly. The kettle began to whistle, he grabbed it and poured some into a mug already holding a tea bag in it. He leaned up against the counter with a soft sigh and sipped from the cup.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:10 pm

Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: king and queen

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty, though not Asian, sighed. They were in the castle like they were meant to be. They had no idea where Slade or the others were, though. The golden brown wavy end haired one huffed. Amber eyes narrowed...since they were meant to be where the king was. Otherwise they couldn't protect him. The peachy creamy skinned one felt a bit annoyed at the others. They were wearing blue gray today, by the way. Rolling their eyes, they whistled the white faced black dog and pure white.

They then quickly stepped into the throne room with them. They greeted "Hello your majesties; anything important to do today?"

Carson- m- 8 y- Spellchaser- no magic yet- will be bi or homosexual- Rigel x Ell, Pipkin technically, Nell- white and black kitten Snowraven, wants puppy- Tags

The cute boy with straight neck length golden brow hair sighed...He knew his parents had to work, but didn't like them being away. Deep green eyes behind glasses glanced to the sitter. Oh, right, he was wearing a green shirt and dark tan pants.

Nell- genderfluid- 26 y- knight- water magic and lily growth- has to be near actual water to use- engaged to Pipkin- wants kids- same as Ell; Ell- Shepherd Mowgli and horse Feather- Tags: Kai and Slade

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. They and the horse and dog had gone with Kai. They were a knight, after all, so they must protect him. The amber eyed brown haired one glanced over. They noticed a Kong's court members there. "Hey...aren't you supposed to be protecting the king? Why are you out here?" the wavy end haired one asked Slade.

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Sera, Kenny and others

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. He ate when upset, and was also withdrawn if upset. He was a bit pretty, but also handsome, and had lighter tan skin. His hair was to the bottom of his neck, just above the shoulders. The straight and black hair caught the light. Brown almond shaped eyes looked around. He was shorter and slender, but a bit muscled. Anyhow, the boy belonging to farmer parents smiled at them. He jumped a bit at the loud voice...He sighed and headed out, the gray and white she dog and gray and white with black following. They never let him anywhere alone. He could hear Dremul, Corolla and VW whinny from the field.

Scamper, Roan, and Akiakk, a brown and white husky, were inside. He glared at Kenny...but then saw Kai and smiled. Then Kai was sent away...and now Abram was upset.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: same

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. Prettier than her brother, most of her traits were the same though. She was slender but average height for a girl. Her straight black hair went to her upper back. She rolled her eyes as she also stepped out...The tan and white Andor went with her. Of course, so did his lovely quadruplet sister Faith. The black she dog with white face, chest and belly growled a bit...

Sanwoo Cho- m- 28 y- Nobleman- smaller fireballs and sparks- water...and can faint if using fire too long- Asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters 2 brothers- a couple dogs and horses- Tags

The Korean male, with almond shaped deep brown eyes, hummed. The tan or golden tan with black hair to mid neck thought. He was hoping Mirsha was doing alright. The taller and well muscled handsome one combed at the straight hair with his fingers.

Mirsha Ko- genderfluid- 20 y- knight- darkness/shadow- it's only defensive- pan (with Sanwoo, but not in RP)- open- no kids yet- dad x mom: agender sibling- cats Yinny and Yangy, bunny, horse- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy cold disliker hummed. They had tan or golden tan skin and black hair to mid back. It was straight with a part instead of bangs. They had their boots and gloves on today, of course. The knight was patrolling, not knowing what else to do. Ao, a blue roan horse, walked sedately, carrying the human.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:44 am

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Ell, Vipsania/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny
Raising his head up, Tiberius saw his Queen, well his wife. He was everything to him. It was his second marriage and he honestly felt like she was the second half he had been searching for. He got up swiftly and said his voice soft and pulling his wife in close in a hug, “Not well my queen. I have yet to figure out a way to stop this attack that will probably happen. I need to stop it before it happens. It has been...” A voice called over to them. He cleared his throat And quickly let go of his wife gently. He said with a professional voice, “I don’t think so thank you. There will be a council held later today. If you are looking for something to do today you might as well tell all the noblemen and my two sons about that so they know.” He looked back to his wife hoping to continue there conversation after Ell was gone.

Olivia Willow Vextor/Nobleman of Calanius/Female/26 years old/Tags: Greyson/Location: At the stables/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Olivia left the stables and walked down the road into town. Kenny was on his horse and right beside him was Blake. She looked over to the cafe and then saw Greyson. The young spellchaser seemed not amused by his job. She heard the role call for the spellchasers and she walked over giving him a small salute of respect. She said, “I’ve come to give you some company and also to give you a customer. There doing role call of all the spellchasers, but I will let them know you are accounted for. May I ask why you look unamused?” She looked around and then returned her eyes to Greyson looking at him without any emotions showing. She had a tendency for her to not convey any emotions sometimes.

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance/Tags: Nell, Slade/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai heard a voice and then saw Slade and he said pointing out to Nell, “He only has to protect the king if the king himself has stated him to. As long as the king hasn’t said anything he is perfectly fine to be here. Sorry if I’m being a bit of a noisy person, but I just wanted to clear it up.” He sighed and leaned his head against the tree his head pounding. He said looking to both of them, “So what are you two doing today?” He then said with a sarcastic tone, “I got kicked out by Kenny on the role call for the spellchasers so my day is going so great.” Kai looked over to Infinity and thought of Sammy back at home. He’d have to let him out soon before he got something else to do. He sighed again and blinked his eyes and then closed his eyes and sighed his headache growing stronger.

Prince Kenny Royal Pellin of Calanius/Knight of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Tags: Town of Spellchasers, Blake/Location: in town of spellchasers/Pansexual with female lean/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Prince Kenny looked back to Blake and said, “Make sure each house doesn’t have anyone in them. We need them to be all out for role call.” He turned to both Abram and Sera who had there animals with them and said with a commanding voice, “On shall not bring animals to role call. Put them back inside. I asked all spellchasers not animals and stopping glaring Spellchaser Abram. That is not the way to look at a Knight and certainly not a way to look at a Prince for that matter.” He flipped his head to Ellie and said, “You will do no such thing Ellie. You will remain here. They are perfectly capable of doing things on there own.”

Ellie Rose Tillman/Farmer and Spellchaser of Calanius/Female/27 years old/Tags: Kenny, Sera, Abram/Location: Town of spellchasers/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Ellie looked over to Sera and Abram and murmured in a defeated voice, “It’s better to do as he says so you don’t have to be punished. I’ll come help if you like.” She looked over to Kenny and said not amused, “I didn’t ask you for your input.” She turned back to Sera and Abram and then said, “Looks like I can’t come and help.” She blinked her eyes and looked around and sighed. The dirt road had started to grow dust up in the air as the wind picked up. It was a light breeze, but the dirt was in the air now getting in her eyes.

Colin looked to him and said, “You need some help with that? I might not be the best, but I an be your trusty assistant giving you anything you need!” He tried hs best not to blush and he said nodding in agreement, “I couldn’t agree more my friend.” He looked to him with a twinkle in his eyes and said with a hint of curiosity in his voice, “And what would that be about?” He walked into the house quickly and closed the door. He smiled and looked around. His house was always so nice to come into. So inviting because of him and always something he enjoyed coming into. It felt like a true home that he could go to in the instance of fear.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:10 am

Drake Stellan Williams/ Male/ Knight/ 21/ Dragon shifter/ tags:open
A shape of a dragon flew in the sky, zipping and zooming through the clouds. The dragon soared, free and at peace. They spiral changed direction and flew down, landing gracefully on the top of a hill. The dragon shifted into a male, and the male walked down the hill.

Jasper Harman/Female/ King’s court/ 17/ Aether magic/ tags: Open
Jasper sat in her study, a book in hand. She sighed, closing the book and standing up. She placed the book back in it’s slot on the bookshelf. She then sighed and looked out the window. She was quite bored.

Pipkin/ Male/ Nobleman/ 25/ Nature/ tags:Open
Pipkin strolled through the little garden he owned, a hand brushing the plants as he went, keeping count of the plants. His garden was a prized one, one with many sections for different plant needs. “The strawberries are ready to be plucked” he says to himself. They grab a basket from the floor and began plucking and inspecting the strawberries.

Slade Johnson/ Male/ King’s court/ 20/ Resistance member/ Darkness/ tags: Kai, Nell
Slade gave a grateful nod to prince Kai. "I'm just here to get some peace and quiet" he explains. "It's nice to relax and rewind after a stressful week" he adds. "oh, you seem stressed. Why don't you come sit with me and try to relax a little?" he offers. "You can as well, Nell" he extended his offer.

Blake Frost/ Male/ Knight/ 20/ Invisibility/ tags: Kenny
Blake nods, "yes, your highness" and stopping by each house and knocking down the door. He checked inside every house as he went, his horse enjoying that he got to kick down doors. They reached down from their steed and grabbed a spellchaser by his collar of his shirt, then placing him outside. "You better not go back in" and sent a threat to the man.

Rigel Hargraves/ Male/ King’s court/ 30/ Calming Aura/ tags: Open
Rigel walked around the town square, making conversation with those he knew. They were quite the social lad, willing to make conversations with just about anyone. They had their guard dog, Malos, trotting next to him obediently. The dog never needed a leash as Rigel trusted him not to run off.

Queen Vipsania Aurora Pellin/ Female/ Queen/ 42/ Elemental Magic, Light magic, Ather magic/ tags: Tiberus
Vipsania smiled when her beloved looked up and gave her a hug. She stood silently while her husband talks to one of his court members, Ell. She looked back as Ell left. "I know you'll think of something" she reassures him. "I can try and offer my assistance, though it might not be much" she says. She then moves her hands to Tiberus' back, working out the tense muscles there.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:25 am

Greyson Hills - Member of the Resistance (X)
< 21 | He/They | Homoromantic | Location: Café | Tags : Olivia >
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He raised his head as he heard the door open. "Hm? Oh thank you." He paused and raised a brow at the question. "If I'm gonna be honest this job is pretty boring." They spoke, avoiding eye contact. "It's lovely to have you in here though, what could I get you?" He questioned while walking closer to the register. His job wasn't super boring, it just wasn't that fun. He normally worked long nights just in case anyone needed something, but long nights equals a pretty bad sleep schedule. "How's your-" He paused looking at the clock above the door. "morning? "
Last edited by QueerChaos on Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:35 pm

Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: king and queen-> open

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty wondered if they needed to tell the other Court members. He hadn't said to, though. The golden brown wavy end haired one nodded. Amber eyes glanced around a moment. The peachy creamy skinned one said "Yes, my king." They headed out with the white faced black dog and his white mate. They thought of where they might find Kai, knowing Kenny was in a town.

Carson- m- 8 y- Spellchaser- no magic yet- will be bi or homosexual- Rigel x Ell, Pipkin technically, Nell- white and black kitten Snowraven, wants puppy- Tags

The cute boy with straight neck length golden brow hair sighed...He knew his parents had to work, but didn't like them being away. Deep green eyes behind glasses glanced to the sitter. Oh, right, he was wearing a green shirt and dark tan pants.

(Note to self: Pipkin, Olivia, Sanwoo)

Nell- genderfluid- 26 y- knight- water magic and lily growth- has to be near actual water to use- engaged to Pipkin- wants kids- same as Ell; Ell- Shepherd Mowgli and horse Feather- Tags: Kai and Slade

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The amber eyed brown haired one said "You...youre fine prince." They noticed him showing signs of a headache. "Are you alright? Do you need medicine?" they asked. They then nodded to Slade. They'd let Kai go over first before approaching, though.

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Sera, Kenny and others

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. The pretty but handsome lighter tan skinned one looked at his feet... The straight and black hair continued catching the light. the gray and white she dog and gray and white with black leaned. He made a small sound at this. Still, he didn't look up, even when spoken to.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: same

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. She shook out the pitch black long hair. The tan and white Andor and black and white Faith stayed beside her. She rolled her eyes again...She then smiled st Ellie a bit, saying "We can handle it. Thank you though," then nudged her brother a bit. When he didn't move, she sighed and took his dogs. She put them inside, but now Arden and Seraphina were barking in a frenzy...She got them some treats. She then stepped back outside, hoping Kenny would leave quickly.

Sanwoo Cho- m- 28 y- Nobleman- smaller fireballs and sparks- water...and can faint if using fire too long- Asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters 2 brothers- a couple dogs and horses- Tags

The Korean male, with almond shaped deep brown eyes, hummed. The tan or golden tan with black hair to mid neck thought. He was hoping Mirsha was doing alright. The taller and well muscled handsome one combed at the straight hair with his fingers.

Mirsha Ko- genderfluid- 20 y- knight- darkness/shadow- it's only defensive- pan (with Sanwoo, but not in RP)- open- no kids yet- dad x mom: agender sibling- cats Yinny and Yangy, bunny, horse- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy cold disliker hummed. They had tan or golden tan skin and black hair to mid back. It was straight with a part instead of bangs. They had their boots and gloves on today, of course. The knight was patrolling, not knowing what else to do. Ao, a blue roan horse, walked sedately, carrying the human.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:08 am

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Ell, Vipsania/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny
Tiberius nodded to Ell before returning his gaze to his wife once again. He smiles in relief and said, “Ah there is that spot. You always know how to keep me less tense. Thank you love.” As she mentioned her giving assistance he nodded and said, “Anything you have brewing up in your mind is something worth hearing.” He smiled back at her and he sighed in relief, the muscles in his back becoming less tense. He looked to her and said his voice soft than normal, “Thank you my queen for everything. Give me a chance, giving both my sons a chance and most importantly being there when I need you.”

Olivia Willow Vextor/Nobleman of Calanius/Female/26 years old/Tags: Greyson/Location: Cafe/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Olivia gave a weak smile as his response and said, “I can only imagine.” She looked to him and said, “Hm... I’ll have A bagel if you have any. Truth being told Ive never been to a cafe before.” She heard him ask about her morning and said, “Pretty boring. I mean the morning has just started so I’m sure it’ll get less boring. I fed my horse at the stables and made sure he was all nice and tidy there before I came here so to answer your question, uneventful.” Turning the question back to him he said, “For what has happened this morning, how is your morning.... Greyson isn’t it?”

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance/Tags: Nell, Slade/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai looked over to Slade giving him a grateful look. He said to Nell getting up, “My head aches right now. It could be the sun beating down since I do get a tendency to have headaches when the sun beats down on me. Actually medicine would be great.” He added quickly afterwards, “If it’s not to much trouble to you Nell.” He looked to them and then looked to Slade. He walked over and sat beside Slade and said giving him again a grateful smile, “I think I just need to relax. I’ve been so worked up lately about everything going on in the kingdom. Everything to me feels so unsettling and ominous like there is something in the air that won’t go away.” The young boy had yet to figure out why he felt comfortable talking to Slade and Nell, especially Slade, but something about Slade was familiar. He wasn’t going to probe is curiosity anymore than he should. Normally the young boy was not eager to talk to others.

Prince Kenny Royal Pellin of Calanius/Knight of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Tags: Town of Spellchasers, Blake/Location: in town of spellchasers/Pansexual with female lean/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Prince Kenny nodded to Blake and said, “When you hear your name speak up and say here. Then you will step out so I can see who you are. When I tell you you’re ok to go back to the line, you go back until the entire role call is done. We will be beginning now.” He looked at the line and called out, “Ellie Rose Tillman.” As he watched her step forward and muttered an angry here, he nodded to her.

Ellie Rose Tillman/Farmer and Spellchaser of Calanius/Female/27 years old/Tags: Kenny, Sera, Abram/Location: Town of spellchasers/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Ellie listened over the rage pumping in her ears and body. Everything was a blur and she faintly could hear her name being called. She stepped forward and muttered trying to keep her composure instead of lashing out a here. She said with anger in her voice, “Here.” She stepped back and she sighed angrily.

Colin nodded and said without feeling hurt inside, “I completely understand. I think it’s wonderful your doing this to begin with Leo. I truly mean that. I wish I could do something like that to commemorate my old dog who passed away a few months ago, but I’m not skilled in that.” At the last part he chuckled. The brown hair, freckle faced and gray/blue eyed young man gladly walked over and sat down in the chair. He said his eyes curious and his head tilted slightly to one side, “Oh and what would this little secret be?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me