Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:27 am

Two Packs, one good and one bad are conflicting over the topic of humans. One respects the humans, but the other wants them killed. With both at conflict, there is uneasiness and unrest where they live. There seems to be no end in sight between the two. Will the humans be safe or shall they perish?

each property has a big mansion like pack house. Each house has different wings for the different ranks. For example, the alphas and their pups get the 'main' bedroom and bathroom. Beta gets a room near them, and the scout gets a room near there since there's only one of each of those. Hunters get their own area, guards get their own area, mothers and pups get a wing/area, and elders get an area downstairs. Going to say the alphas, betas, and scout are all upstairs. The guards and mothers/pups can be downstairs. Hunters...could be upstairs as well.Each property also has woods, a stream or river, a couple fields, a barn for horses, and a big yard they can run and play in.

mods
Galaxystar01
-open, don't know if sun wants to be one-

Rules:
Follow Tess rules (I think every RP is supposed to say this)
No god modding
No perfect characters
No killing characters without permission
No teen pregnancy
Fade to black when needed
No force mating
No sadistic characters
Only one high rank per user (alphas, beta, scout)
Respect everyone
Listen to the the mods and I
LGBTQ+ allowed and encouraged
Have fun
If you've read the rules, put a :mrgreen: in Other

There will be a 3 strike system if anyone breaks rules
1st strike: you get a warning
2nd: you get a cool down, where you can't post for a couple days
3rd post: you get kicked completely, banned, whatever you want to call it.

Warnings:
X
Cool down:
X
Bans:
X

Please post on the discussion thread:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4608320
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon- werewolf RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:27 am

Blue Moon pack (good)
Alphas:
Jessel (female, 26 years, Mate is Mason, Demi/Bisexual)- Spiritstar3
Mason (male, 28 years, Mate is Jessel, Heterosexual)- Furrydogs12

Alpha pups:
[Merry and Pippin (Genderfluid; male)- Spiritstar3]
[X (Furrydogs12)]

Beta:
Bella (female, 20 years, no crush or mate yet, pan)- Galxystar01

Scout:
Aspen Price (female, 20 years, mo mate or crush yet, pansexual)- cocogerber13

Hunters:
Conner (male, 22 years, No mate or crush yet, Pansexual (tentative poly-open)- Galaxystar01
Seth (male, 23 years, No mate or crush yet, Homosexual)- Lunaclaw
Wolfram (male, 18 years, Sean is crush but no mate, homosexual)- Queen of flames
Leo (male, 21 years, no mate or crush yet, pan)- Galaxystar01
-
-

Guards/protection:
Gracie (female, 21 years, No crush or mate yet, Pansexual/Demisexual (tentative poly-open)
Esral (male, 24 years, No mate or crush yet, Homosexual)- Furry
Angelina (female, 30 years, had mate but open again, hetero/asexual)- Queen of flames
-
-
-

Pup sitters (4 for now, could add more):
Eshra (genderfluid (m), 22 years, Crushes: Conner and Esral, maybe Ashen (mostly Conner though), Homosexual)- Spiritstar3
Ashen 'Ghost' (male, 21 years, crush: open, no mate yet, demisexual homoromantic)- Scorpioness
-
-

Mothers (pregnant females or ones with pups below six, because at six they'd start school; 4 for now, could add more):
Lana Eisenburg (female, 22 years, crush: maybe secretly Phoenix, Aspen potentially, pan)- Spiritstar3
-
-
-

Pups (17 or younger, I consider up to 17 a pup since 18 is adult age where I'm from; each slot is a litter, so all names of a litter would go in one slot):
Jackson (male, 4 years, To young for mate or crush, Pansexual)- Galaxystar01
Rosa (female, 11 years, too young for mate but open for crush, questioning)- Queen of flames
Pegasus and Asterion (agender, 3 years, too young for mate or crush, will like boys (and will like Jackson one day possibly))- Spiritstar3
-

Elders (4 for now, could add more):
-
-
-
-

Red Sun pack (bad)
Alphas:
'Phoenix' (male, 25 years, no mate or crush yet, bi)- cocogerber13
(reserved for Seeley maybe)

Alpha pups:

Beta:
Jason (Jay) Mormont (male, 25 years, no mate or crush yet, bi (female preference))- .:Friday_The_13th:.

Scout:
Carter (male, 21 years, no mate or crush yet, questioning/asexual)- Queen of flames

Hunters:
Ashton (male, 28 years, To mate or crush yet, Pansexual (poly-open)- Galaxystar01
Ygritte (female, 19 years, no mate or crush yet, straight)- Furrydogs12
-
-
-
-

Guards/protection:
Lupus (male, 32 years, no mate or crush yet (good luck), Pansexual/Demisexual)- Galaxystar01
Lucifer (male, 25 years, no mate or crush yet, Demi)- Furrydogs12
Kainen (Kain/Kay) Mormont (male, 28 years, no mate or crush yet, pansexual)- .:Friday_The_13th:.
-
-
-

Pup sitters/helpers:
Athena (female, 30 years, no crush or mate yet, heterosexual)- Queen of flames
-
-
-

Mothers (pregnant females or ones with pups below six, because at six they'd start school):
Cadence (Female, 28 years, crush: Ashton, Bisexual)- Spiritstar3
-
-
-

Pups (17 or younger, I consider up to 17 a pup since 18 is adult age where I'm from):
Joell and Aurora (male; female, 4 years, To young for crush/mate, ???)- Spiritstar3
Yeni (female, 3, too young for mate or crush, straight)- Furrydogs12
-
-
Elders:
Remington (male, 88 years, N/A)- Spiritstar3
-
-
-
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:25 am

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 28/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: open
Mason sat at his desk signing papers and dealing with payment and pack conflicts. He had locked himself in his office for a few hours now. He ran a hand through his hair, tired. He continued though, his hand not stopping. Mocha sat next to his desk watching him work.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 24/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was on Ebony, working on Ebony’s commands and trying to get him to obey them. After a while, Esral brought Ebony back in and untacked him. He gave Ebony some time to cool of in a pasture.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer was in the kitchen eating a nectarine. He ignored a few people here and there.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 19/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Open
Ygritte aimed her bow and let go. The arrow hit its target perfectly. The deer she was hunting fell to the ground. She had caught what would probably be part of dinner tonight.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:33 am

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Leo/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner looked at Jackson and smiled. He smiled to both Gracie and his brother as they came to sit by him.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Open/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson walked around looking for something to do.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Leo, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked out with Leo and sat next to Conner slinging an arm behind his back and walked Jackson walk around.

Leo/Male/21 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Guinea Pigs Oreo and Shade
Leo came up with Gracie and sat beside Conner as he watched Jackson walk around. To bad there were no pups for him to play with.

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He was sitting down in the house.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Open/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton looked around outside.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:02 am

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant- has family but not in RP- Tags

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. She touched her belly and smiled, then brushed at shoulder length curls. The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one was five months along. This meant another four months. The brown eyed one couldn’t wait to see their little faces. Her service dog was by her side as usual. Stormy walked over and mewed up at her. She smiled at the mostly white but also patched cat.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one was in the playroom. They were getting it ready for the pups and mothers again. Well, there was only one mother, and she’d lost her pups…There was also one pup whose guardian was a guard or hunter. Therefore, Eshra and the other sitters watched Jackson for him. He kind of… had a crush on the guy, too. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one blushed. This wasn’t the time to think of Conner…

The tan skinned one continued to set up, smiling at Noctus. The white marked black Shepsky barked and wagged at them.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags

The tan skinned willowy beauty blinked blue gray eyes and sat up. Long black hair fell about her shoulders as she did so. She went to go get dressed, then shifted to wolf. The fluffy black pretty and slender she wolf wandered the halls then.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Tags: pups

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty was in wolf form. The pretty and fluffy cream she wolf smiled. She had six toes on her back paws, polydactyl. She’d take the pups to see Gust, whom was pregnant, soon.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence

The blonde haired and blue eyed creamy skinned boy was in pup form. The blue eyed golden pup wagged his tail.

The creamy skinned brown eyed reddish blonde girl was in pup form. The brown eyed red-gold pup leaped at her brother.

Remington- [quote]m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags

The gray haired and tan skinned male was in his graying out black phase form. He yawned and sighed a bit, shaking his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:56 am

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Leo/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner looked at Jackson and smiled. He smiled to both Gracie and his brother as they came to sit by him.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Open/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson walked around looking for something to do.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Leo, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked out with Leo and sat next to Conner slinging an arm behind his back and walked Jackson walk around.

Leo/Male/21 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Gracie, Conner/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pets: Guinea Pigs Oreo and Shade
Leo came up with Gracie and sat beside Conner as he watched Jackson walk around. To bad there were no pups for him to play with.

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He was sitting down in the house.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton saw his grandfather and he walked over saying with a smile, “Morning Grandpa.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Mason sat at his desk signing papers and dealing with payment and pack conflicts. He had locked himself in his office for a few hours now. He ran a hand through his hair, tired. He continued though, his hand not stopping. Mocha sat next to his desk watching him work. He really wanted to check on his mate and child, but he was bombarded with a lot of paperwork.

Esral was on Ebony, working on Ebony’s commands and trying to get him to obey them. After a while, Esral brought Ebony back in and untacked him. He gave Ebony some time to cool of in a pasture.

Lucifer was in the kitchen eating a nectarine. He ignored a few people here and there.

Ygritte brought the deer back from the woods. She gave it to the cooks to make dinner.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:24 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. She was carrying three pups, so her belly was bigger than a human's. Well, unless it was a human carrying triplets. She smiled at the thought of human mothers, then shook her head. She thought of her mate, and wondered if she should check up on him. She went to the office, and knocked on the door.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one was in the playroom. They were getting it ready for the pups and mothers again. Well, there was only one mother, and she’d lost her pups…There was also one pup whose guardian was a guard or hunter. Therefore, Eshra and the other sitters watched Jackson for him. He kind of… had a crush on the guy, too. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one blushed. This wasn’t the time to think of Conner…

The tan skinned one continued to set up, smiling at Noctus. The white marked black Shepsky barked and wagged at them.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf continued to wander the halls. She wondered if anyone would come talk to her. She soon found Conner and his family sitting together. She barked at them and wagged her tail, smiling at Jackson because she adored pups.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Tags: pups

The pretty and slender cream skinned blue eyed and light blonde beauty was in wolf form. The pretty and fluffy cream she wolf smiled. She had six toes on her back paws, polydactyl. She’d take the pups to see Gust, whom was pregnant, soon.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence

The blonde haired and blue eyed creamy skinned boy was in pup form. The blue eyed golden pup wagged his tail.

The creamy skinned brown eyed reddish blonde girl was in pup form. The brown eyed red-gold pup leaped at her brother.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton

The graying black wolf wagged his tail as Ashton came over to say hello. He turned human again, saying "Hello, Ashton."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Mason didn’t even look up as someone knocked on the door. “Come in” he said, continuing to do paperwork. Mocha lifter her head off the ground and perked her ears in curiosity. Mason was exhausted, but an alpha’s work was never done.

Ygritte brought the deer back from the woods. She gave it to the cooks to make dinner.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:17 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- 5 months pregnant (X, Merry and Pippin)- has family but not in RP- Tags: Mason

The slender and beautiful creamy skinned redhead hummed. The brown eyed curly haired one walked in, and said "Hello. Um...do you want any food, or water, or anything? I can go get it for you," she told her mate, in that sweet and pretty voice of hers.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan; secretly maybe Phoenix, probably Aspen- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone- family but not in RP- Tags: Conner, Jackson and co

The fluffy and pretty, slender black she wolf continued to wander the halls. She wondered if anyone would come talk to her. She soon found Conner and his family sitting together. She barked at them and wagged her tail, smiling at Jackson because she adored pups.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Ashton

The graying black wolf wagged his tail as Ashton came over to say hello. He turned human again, saying "Hello, Ashton."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me