shalorsville // O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

shalorsville // O&A

Postby onion » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:36 pm

"welcome to shalorsville radio! im your host, mark johnson! today the forecast is... cloudy. nothing unusual for our usual shalorsville! we've seen no rise in crime as of late and flu rates have dropped significantly! though there was a three car collision on i-97 around 7 this morning, the wreck has since been cleaned and no persons were injured. that's about it for your daily flash broadcast! thanks for tuning in, and remember; it's always cloudy in shalorsville!"

discussion thread // main rp thread // discord
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: shalorsville // O&A

Postby onion » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:55 pm

URGENT NOTICE

"gooooood morning folks! we are clocking in here at about 11 am with cloudy skies and no sunshine! there was a strange sighting downtown just an hour ago! many bystanders reported a mess being made in an alleyway just south of chestnut street. keep an eye out! this has been mark johnson for shalorsville radio!"

the zombies have begun to take over downtown shalorsville, starting with a small riot in an alley by chestnut street in the city.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:07 pm

kiki seo / 19 / pansexual
tags: x

she was tired. very tired. and it was already sweltering hot outside. the red headed girl wiped a bead of sweat off her forehead and raised a knee from her sitting position. "maaaaaark johnson!" could be heard from her radio- if, of course, anyone was around, which was probably not the case.
kiki grunted as she stood up. carrying an axe around in your backpack was hard work. in fact, she had been traveling to get to the city most of the morning since about 8 or so.
the girl had started in an old and abandoned parking lot with grass poking through the cement between the faded parking lines. kiki woke up to a loud morning broadcast on the radio. to be honest, she didnt remember much of anything before this. but that was okay.
now trudging through the tall grass in her beige cargo pants and body hugging black top, she thought back to that moment. was it something she had done that put her in this weird place? she had never heard of a shalorsville near her town, and her town was pretty small so if there was a neighboring one you would hear about it!
but kiki could recall nothing. so she continued forward, silver chipped radio in hand and knapsack on back. she was headed to the city in hopes of finding more people. a group of sorts would be nice, or at least some company.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Perri wrote:
Kai Rosebush / 24 / Pansexual
tags: n/a

It was hot. It made his toes curl in his boots as he walked forward. The noise of the radio static was getting annoying but he kept it clipped to his hip with a green snap clip. There were no cars, except for the few that were long-since burnt on the sides of the highway or that nature took over.
He couldn't really recall why he was heading towards the city but surely there was someone who could tell him where the hell he was. He raised his arms as he tied his thick, black hair back; his hair long enough to not need a hair tie. He wore simply a dark grey tank top and his signature ripped jeans. They weren't ripped for fashion, that's just how long he's been a size 34'' for. And that they were pretty much his only jeans that he can recall from.
The bag on his back was more like a dark, red duffle bag with only a few things; including his grandfathers hunting knife that's actually more like a machete, but the handle was made from a deer antler. It dangled off and bounced about somewhat dangerously if he ran too fast, but in this heat; or should he say humidity, there was no way in hell he was going to run.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me