The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:03 am

Every year there is a Halloween party in a large mansion. Vampires actually live in here. All humans come to this as they are eager to make friends, or have a bit of a scare before Halloween is over. What they don't know is vampires run this. It's easy to trick a human to claim them or even feed. It says whoever bites a human, must stick to their side and be their guardian. The only rule is vampires can't fall in love with a human at all. The question is what if they do. Can they keep it a secret?

Rules
Please make a male and female
You can have as many characters as you want, but make sure you can handle it.
No killing other characters
No power playing
Be able to at least write three sentences or more
You may follow my bio format or simply create your own

My character

Name: Shadow Wolf
Vampire or human: Human
Face claim: Nate from Natewantstobattle
Halloween costume:
https://gfycat.com/FocusedCostlyIguanodon
( Also his costume is in my gif too. Just look up Mando from The Mandalorian if you want a better idea of it. )
BF: None, but is open for sure.
Personality: Shadow is not much of a talker. He prefers to stay away from others if he can, but half of the time he can't. Especially if his friends want him to hang out. He isn't scared of anything, but one thing the male doesn't like is spiders. He will jump in your arms or even cling to you if he sees one.
Other: Shadow is only into guys. He is rather short for his size. Standing at 5'2, he isn't that tall at all.

Name: Aurora hunter
Vampire or human: Human
Looks: Under her outfit, she had black short hair. A scar runs down her right eye with a couple of scars on her cheeks also. The female is rather slim and stands at 5'2.
Personality: Aurora is the type of female that gets stuff done. She doesn't talk much, but can when she wants. One thing is she doesn't give up and isn't afraid of dying. She also doesn't much talk, but it says something to her, she will speak to you. One thing she likes my games.
Other: Nothing for now.
Last edited by XxBarricadeXx on Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:15 am

( I had Shadow be bit already so if anyone wants their male vampire to be with him, feel free )
Shadow's friend grumbled as he tried to hold his friend up. Sure, the male was small, but he didn't have that much strength to keep the human up. Keeping his arm around his shoulder, he looked over at his friend as his head was down, well basically his whole body. It looked like Shadow was knocked out or something. To be honest, his friend was as he had found him on the couch just laying there. However, what defiantly stood out was two small bite marks on his neck. Like something had drunk from him, or maybe it was just part of his costume. Sighing he tugged the male along as all he heard was a few groans from Shadow. " What the heck happened to you bud? It looks like you didn't even get enough sleep. " He said. Of course, the unconscious human didn't answer him.

Aurora chuckled softly as she watched the guy in the armor get scolded by his friend. Hopefully, he would be alright, but then again, it wasn't her problem. Smiling, the female walked away as she was eager to explore the large house. There had to be other stuff here with how big it was. Not saying anything, the female then started to walk around as she explored the house. The noise did die down as she was away from the party and now was in a hall that had many rooms. The thing was guests weren't allowed past this point, but she didn't care.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:05 pm

[im going to take you up on that offer]

My characters

Name:
Noro
Vampire or human:
Vampire
Face claim:
Nope
Halloween costume:
Does he need one?
BF:
Shadow?
Personality:
Kind, caring, loving, happy, playful, mischievous, honest, trustworthy for those he likes, nice to those he likes

Stubborn, wild, hard headed, cold at times, cruel at times, doesn’t like fire...doesn’t like too much heat.
Other:
Homosexual; he’s a beautiful ethereal male with reddish eyes and long black hair that goes past his shoulders, and fangs of course.

Name:
Jessikka Robberts
Vampire or human:
Human
Looks:
Costume- blue and gray Cheshire Cat (ears, fluffy tail, fluffy top, fluffy shorts, that’s it really)
She has long curly red hair, and beautiful brown eyes. She likes to wear purple, gray, white, black, screened shirts and warm stuff when it’s cold.
Personality:
Sweet, silly, fun loving, likes adventure, playful, happy, trustworthy, honest, gentle, friendly, likes kids, likes books, likes food, loves animals

Stubborn, shy, nervous, anxious, has a phobia of bees... doesn’t like pain or thunder, can be withdrawn, doesn’t like sudden movement, can be worrisome.
Other:
Has a service dog (names Nana).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:08 pm

( Sounds good. C: and Accepted! )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:15 pm

XD will start RPing.]

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: Shadow- Tags: watching Shadow and friend

The beautiful male, ethereally so, glanced around a moment. He then went back to watching the unconscious human. There was another male with him. Noro wasn’t so sure he liked the friend getting that close...Reddish eyes looked around a second time, then back once more. He shook out his long black hair, and sighed a bit.

Jessikka Robberts- f- 22- human- Bi- crush/date: open- Nana the service dog- Tags: open

The pretty redhead was wearing a costume, of course like all the others here now. Hers was a fluffy top and shorts. The outfit was completed by the ears and fluffy tail. She shook her long haired head, curly red hair flying around. She has clip on ears, so they didn’t go flying when she did that. Brown eyes wandered as she stood there. The sweet and silly girl had her border collie with her. The shy and nervous one smiled down at the black and white dog.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:21 pm

( lol. )

His friend kept on dragging him along but felt a bit odd noticing Noro watching them. They did need to get home since his friend was out cold, and he probably couldn't hold Gavin much longer anyway. Oh, it would be embarrassing to drop him on the floor. Then again, the armor surely would protect him. He kept on walking right towards the door but soon enough lost his grip on Shadow. He tried to grab the human as he watched him fall to the ground. If only someone would be able to catch the unconscious human.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:28 pm

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: Shadow- Tags: Shadow and friend

The beautiful male, ethereally so, glanced around a moment. He then went back to watching the humans. Reddish eyes looked around a second time, then back once more. He shook out his long black hair, and sighed a bit. Said eyes widened when the one human slipped towards the ground...He rushed forward to grab him without thinking.

Jessikka Robberts- f- 22- human- Bi- crush/date: open- Nana the service dog- Tags: open

The pretty redhead was wearing a costume, of course like all the others here now. Hers was a fluffy top and shorts. The outfit was completed by the ears and fluffy tail. She shook her long haired head, curly red hair flying around. She has clip on ears, so they didn’t go flying when she did that. Brown eyes wandered as she stood there. The sweet and silly girl had her border collie with her. The shy and nervous one smiled down at the black and white dog.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:44 am

His friend looks at the vampire who had caught his friend from hitting the ground. Sighing in relief, he went to grab his friend's arm. " Thank you. I think he didn't get enough sleep the other night. " He said. At least Shadow could sleep the rest of the day where he would be just fine. " I have to get him home as there isn't much he can do when he is like this. " He said. The only thing. Shadow could do was sleep.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:23 am

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: Shadow- Tags: Shadow and friend

The beautiful male, ethereally so, kept reddish eyes on the fainted male. He shook out his long black hair, and looked to the friend. He made a small sound when the friend grabbed an arm...He then nodded to the other male. He didn’t want to let him take the human away... but simply sighed and nodded. “Okay,” he told the obviously human male.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:56 am

His friend then thought of something which wasn't the brightest idea. However, it seemed he could handle his friend more than he could. Especially with how he caught him so easily just like that. " Wait. Maybe it would be best if he stayed here. I know I would have a hard time taking him home, and I think he would be better here. " He said. As he spoke those words, he saw his friend lightly lift his head but didn't say anything. Instead, he tried to move away from his friend which only made him struggle more. " Shadow, you can't do that. " He said. However, his words didn't seem to work.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you