{|[The Children]|} (O&A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

{|[The Children]|} (O&A)

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:29 pm

In a broken, ruined world, things are quiet. Nothing moves, not even the dust and dirt that has settled on the streets and within the buildings. But although it may look like a lost, barren place, some still dwell in it's abandoned buildings, making a home for themselves. They are the children, and they are many, and they rule.

The Races

Remnants
Spirits, they have inhabited an object, which they now wear, often over their heads. They are shadows (think of the boy from Limbo). They can pass through walls, but the light poses a danger to their shadowy bodies.
currently alive
Spooky - 922175

The Hidden
Never show their faces, only their eyes, which are still always obscured by shadow and often only noticeable by the faint glow they always give off. Often speak in riddle, but some just never speak at all. Healers, but their services are pricey.
currently alive
Ray - 922175

The Naturalists
Can speak to animals and rarely plants. Often seen with a Hidden partner, helping make medicines and healing others. They often have a pair of moth-like wings on their backs, and sometimes even antennae.
currently alive

Seraphs
Not really holy, but believed to be angels or their descendants. They have large wings on their backs, up to 6, and haloes. Good with weapons, and prefer swords.
currently alive

The Blank
One stare can freeze you in place. Their blank, white eyes and mouthless heads are scary. What's worse, they feed off of fear.
currently alive

The Bloodied
They themselves are not bloodied, only their victims. They are vampires, bloodsuckers. Like the Remnants, they fear the sun.
currently alive

The Civil
Have been mind-controlled by some strange force. Although they still have some free will, they all wear the same grey clothes and do the same things daily.
currently alive

The Hybrids
Human-animal hybrids. They have traits like animal ears, tails, paws and mouths.
currently alive

The Magists
Skilled at magic, but otherwise weak. Often solitary.
currently alive

The True Children
No special powers. Normal kids.
currently alive
Rex - 922175

Wolfkin
Werewolves or other similiar creatures. Hated and often hunted
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:49 pm

join here

all rp rules apply, as well as cs rules
be kind
no forcing someone to do something they don't want to (so no *kills her* roleplaying)
no abusing power (remnants can't spy, hybrids can't fly, blanks can't go full-out medusa, ect)
tick off "attatch a signature"
write 2 scentences at least
if you have multiple characters, write something for each of them
do not work around the rules of your race (civils are mind controlled, for example, so no fighting, they wouldn't do that)
since everyone is below 15, you cannot get married or have babies.
no drugs or alchohol. your character is not of legal age
no large pics. 310 x 310 is the biggest your pic should be. For a preview of these dimensions, click here.
No discussion, use the discussion thread (top of this post) for this
PM me to get approval for large events (things like 'eternal daylight' or 'civil's mind control is over' should be approved first)
No random plot twists (if two characters are talking, they can't just suddenly rip out weapons and fight, there should be something leading up to this)
rule breakers will be reported and may be banned from roleplay
that's about it
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:59 pm

plot + important events

in a post-apocalyptic world, a small city holds on. however, the survivors are not the military professionals or retired police officers, like you might expect, not at all. they're all kids. all below the age of 14. somehow, they've all died before reaching age 15, but there is a legend that the first one to do that will rule them all. currently, a throne waits for one ruler, though it is empty until that 15 year old arrives... or until someone claims it via war.
the beasts that roam the wasteland are cruel, menacing and merciless. they will snap the neck of any passerby- some will even accept payment and do a kid's dirty work... and then betray them. zombies, demons, skeletons, harpies... it gets worse by the day.

events: none yet
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:39 pm

Monsters
Any monster is fine, as well as SCP creatures (for example: poltergeist, sirenhead, SCP-096). If an SCP creature has an alternate name (096 is also known as 'shy guy' for example), please use it.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {|[The Children]|} (O&A)

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:12 pm

spooky // remnant // boy // crush: open // bag: empty can, scalpel and 3 quarters // weapon: scythe

Wandering through the streets, he was only a shadow in the dark night. he preferred to travel at this time, mostly because the sun hurt him, but also because he wouldn't be as easily seen. It's not like anyone wanted to hurt him, but in a world like this, you had to be careful. He shouldn't be scared, but he was trembling. He grabbed his scythe and held on to it as he floated around. Something was moving in the darkness. He trembled, but knew he had to stay strong to face whatever this was. He stepped towards it, and it revealed itself: a large griffin.

(this is the start of the RP!)

Last bumped by Undyne7119 on Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:12 pm.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me