( ๐Ÿ•Š ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐…๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ // o&a )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

( ๐Ÿ•Š ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐…๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ // o&a )

Postby molotov » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:46 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
๐“ฆhen a group of childhood friends separates after the death
of one of their own, they find themselves on different paths
in their transition into adulthood. but one of them still longs
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
for them to reunite. and when something somewhere heard
this desperate plea to get their friends back, it listened. no
w these seven old friends whom have long since changed, h
ave found themselves in a place unfamiliar to them, alone
in the woods, together. no sign of civilization or anyone else
for miles around. but thereโ€™s one more catch, the friend who
has long since passed away is here as well, their ghost dete
rmined to help them reunite, until then, they cannot leave.
โ† โ† โ† โ† โ† โ† ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ†’ โ†’ โ†’ โ†’ โ†’ โ†’

Last edited by molotov on Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐Ÿ•Š // ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ )

Postby molotov » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:01 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
001. all tess rules apply. 002. due to limited slots, only one
character per person. 003. stay reasonably active 004. send
reservations via pm. 005. post all occ discussion and forms on
the discussion thread and disable sigs. 006. animanga fc only
โ†’ โ†’ โ†’ โ†’ โ†’๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต ๏ผก๏ผง๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ โ† โ† โ† โ† โ†
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐Ÿ•Š // ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“ )

Postby molotov » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:07 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

the forest has always been symbolic to this group of eight, fo
r they spent most of their childhood playing and exploring in
it. the incident in question occurred on a summer afternoon
in a small river within the forest, in which one was unfortun
ate enough to drown in after being pushed, it was an accide
nt of course, but the person responsible has kept it a secret.
they have lived with the guilt ever since. the remaining now
live vastly separate lives, but still hold quite a few grudges a
gainst each other from the past that have yet to be resolved

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐Ÿ•Š // ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐‘๐„ )

Postby molotov » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:25 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

the dove ( aka the peacemaker) xxx โ™€ xxx Ploegy
the one who died in a tragic accident. she stubbornly believes that
they should all become friends again, doesnโ€™t seems to realize she
died, clingy n innocent, honestly just wants everyone to get along

the humming bird ( aka the social butterfly ) xxx โ™€ xxx totoro.
working as a florist, she loves to socialize and has always been the
most personable, unfortunately she is quite fond of gossip and is e
ven regrettably responsible for spreading rumors about her friends

the owl ( aka the valedictorian ) xxx โ™‚ xxx Malerity
a young man who was forced away from his friends in order to
focus on academics, he is trying to live up to his parents expec
tations. he is incredibly smart, but also sarcastic and smug ...

the woodpecker ( aka the workaholic ) xxx โ™€ xxx mahalo
she is focused, task oriented and aspires for nothing but success
. unfortunately she struggles to enjoy the little things and is qui
te the nervous wreck. she can be a bit judgmental of others....

the crow ( aka the delinquent ) xxx โ™‚ xxx gealbhan
a temperamental and combative spirit, he is usually the first to
pick fights, never seemed to get over the death of his friend wh
om he was closest to, in truth, he is a kind soul with a bad past

the sparrow ( aka the nobody ) xxx โ™‚ xxx molotov
he is the one who wished to rekindle his friendship with the others
. unimposing and friendless, he is unsure of what he wants to do wi
th his life. has a crush on the swan but is too afraid to say anything

the mocking bird ( aka the troublemaker ) xxx โ™‚ xxx recognize
an aspiring comedian, he has no issue being in the limelight. unfort
unately he often takes his jokes too far, borderline bulling in nature
. he uses humor to mask over his trauma, and hides his sadness often

the swan (aka the beauty queen ) xxx โ™€ xxx loonatheworld
a famous model, she has long since had to give up on friends due to
her career, she is quite the beauty, but her job has made her self-
conscious and lonely. comes across as snooty, but sheโ€™s just reserved
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by molotov on Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐Ÿ•Š // ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐Ž๐๐† )

Postby molotov » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:40 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
the dove has wondered the forest lost, ever since she died,
she still isnโ€™t aware sheโ€™s dead nor did she see who pushed
her that fateful day. the forest itself is unending, lacking an
y signs of civilization besides a few powerlines, trails and tr
ee houses. the forest is inhabited by a large array of birds,
some in which youโ€™d never expect to see in such an enviro
nment. thereโ€™s plenty of other wildlife; foxes, rabbits, boars
snakes, etc. but birds are by far the most abundant. the ex
friends who have been placed here are not aloud to leave u
ntil they fulfill the wishes of the dove. it may also be a go
od time to find out who is actually responsible for her death.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐Ÿ•Š // ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ )

Postby molotov » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:09 pm

we are currently closed !

0 slot remaining xx reservations last 24 hours

discussion thread
Last edited by molotov on Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ๐Ÿ‚ // ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐– // 001. )

Postby molotov » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:10 am

๐‰๐”๐๐๐„๐ˆ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€ ( โœฆ )
    ( male ) xxx โœง xxx ( twenty years old ) xxx โœง xxx ( the nobody ) xxx โœง xxx ( tags open )
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    junpeiโ€™s night had been a painfully tedious one, filled with lots of tossing and turning and hardly any sleep. the day leading up to it was no different, uneventful as ever. times like these made him question what he was even doing with his life, and in this sleepless night, his thoughts could only bring up his fondest memories of childhood. if only things were still that simple, if only friends were easier to make, if only he hadnโ€™t parted ways with his old friends, maybe things wouldโ€™ve turned out differently. these thoughts, that longing feeling, revolved around in his mind into the early hours of the morning, and as he started to finally drift off into sleep, he made one wish; to see his friends again, to go back to when he felt like his life had purpose. and just like that he fell into unconsciousness.

the lonesome young man woke to the sound of birdsong and bright light, which was odd, since his bedroom was almost always dark, regardless of time of day. what was worse was that he was no longer laying on a soft comfy bed, but instead an uneven ground. still half-asleep, he opened his eyes and met the gaze of a small bird, just a few inches away from his face. and behind it, a backdrop of forest. he blinked dumbly at the small feathered creature, too confused to try and understand what he had woken up to. was it a finch?...no, a sparrow.. maybe? he wasnโ€™t very knowledgeable when it came to birds. he shut his eyes. this was too surreal to be reality.. maybe, if he went back to sleepโ€” the bird hopped forward chirping angrily before pecking him on the forehead. โ€œow!โ€ yelping in surprise junpei scrambled to his feet and looked around in a panicked daze, the sparrow flying away in his bewilderment. junpei went still, unsure of how to process the fact he had woken up in a forest of all places. in an attempt to cope, his brain began to jump to possible explanations: perhaps a vivid dream, or had he slept walked here? heโ€™s never done that before. maybe kidnappedโ€”who would kidnap him? he was practically a hikikomori, he never went out. junpei ran a hand through his messy hair, letting out a sigh of frustration, although it came out akin to a nervous whimper. what if he was lost, what if no one found him? itโ€™d take for ever before someone even realized he was gone.. much less send a search party of some sort.

he shook his head, trying to compose himself and push aside the negativities trying to disrupt his thoughts. instead, turning his focus to his surroundings. he was alone, nothing but the rustle of a gentle breeze in the treetops and the melodic birdsong to accompany him, although it wasnโ€™t an unwelcome presence. a feeling of nostalgia started welling up in his chest, a familiarity that was strangely comforting. so many questions yet no way to answer them. he supposed his only choice was to try and find a way outโ€” or get more lost in the process. he jumped as chirping sounded from behind him, swiveling around to see what looked to be the same sparrow from before, perched on a low hanging branch and once again seeming to be looking right at him. he frowned, what was with this bird? the sparrow turned and seemed to gesture twords the way ahead of it, then briefly glanced back at him before flying off in that direction. junpei raised an eyebrow, unsure of what to think. certainly that bird hadnโ€™t just signaled to go in that direction? he was being delusional, probably out of nervousness, thatโ€™s all. either way, he supposed it wouldnโ€™t hurt to go that way. with some reluctance, he began to move his way through the foliage, hoping to find some sign of civilization soon.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ฝข ๐Ÿ–ค THE CROW โ€” 001 ๏ฝฃ

Postby whispersome » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:23 am

โ—† YUUTO HOSHINO
[ The Crow ] โ€” [ He/they ] โ€” [ 19 ]
tags. Open

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽThe fluorescent lights of the city surrounded Yuuto, illuminating the rain-flecked street below as well as his dark bedroom in shades of neon pink and blue. It was bright and colorful, nearly migraine-inducing in vibrancy, but to Yuuto it looked as dull as a grayscale painting.

โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽIt was late enough that few others were outside. Yuuto had gone for a convenience store run earlier that evening, head lowered and face half-covered in hair, gruff voice muffled by his mask as heโ€™d forked over a fistful of yen forโ€”earning him a wary look from the cashierโ€”a bagโ€™s worth of junk food. The plastic bag still sat on the kitchen counter, where heโ€™d left it, already full from greasy takeout, before retiring for the evening. Now he sat still in bed, not sure of the hour and not willing to check, leaning close to his window to watch the nothingness of the street below. His eyes were half-closed, and thoughts buzzed at the back of his mind. They always did when he was awake around this timeโ€”which he was six nights out of seven by now. A sigh fell as he slumped backward, fingers linked over his stomach. It wasnโ€™t likely he would sleep well now, if at all, but resting his eyes for a moment or two and attempting to let his mind go blank would be better than ruminating on the long-distant past. Twenty minutes, he told himself, absent. Just twenty minutes, and then twenty more. And thenโ€”

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽWhen he swam back into consciousness, a warm glow burned against Yuutoโ€™s eyelids. He grimaced, dismissing it for an instant as sunlight creeping in through the half-shut blinds of his bedroom windowโ€”until he heard the sharp caw of a crow, accompanied by more distant, softer chirping.

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽWell, that was unusual. Yuutoโ€™s eyes slid open, and above him, he found bright blue morning skies and lush green leaves rather than the familiar darkness of his bedroom ceiling. The air on his skin was familiar enough to make his shoulders tense. It rustled through the trees above, and in the breeze he could almost hear the sound of children laughingโ€”his own clearest of them all. That had to have been his imagination (himself laughing genuinely, especially in the warped voice of his youth, was a sound he hadnโ€™t heard in years), but it cut him to the quick nonetheless. Dread curled around the wistfulness in the pit of his stomach, and slowly, he sat up, removing his cheek from the dirt to come face-to-face with the forest he had found himself in. This wasโ€ฆ

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž It had to be a dream, didnโ€™t it? There was no chance heโ€™d fallen asleep anywhere near this place, and even if he were prone to sleepwalking, no way would he end up here somewhere instead of, say, his cramped kitchen. Yet as his hand hovered over the crook of his elbow to pinch himself awake, scarred and sunlight-dappled skin framed by his curled thumb and index finger, Yuuto hesitated. It had been a long time, years even, since heโ€™d had a peaceful dream. What was the harm, really, in letting this one linger?

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž Yuuto clicked his tongue, and his hand fell back to his side. He rose carefully to his feet, hearing the grass crunch under the boots he knew he hadnโ€™t worn to sleep, and steadied himself on the trunk of the tree nearest him when his stomach twisted at the simple motion. His eyes narrowed at the bark. There was no way this wasnโ€™t a dream, from the location miles from where he lived now to the softness of the ground beneath him, as though it might give way any instantโ€”but something was tugging at his gut nonetheless, a half-formed thought that maybeโ€ฆ

โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž That crow called again, a caustic noise that broke through the intrinsic tranquility of the forest. โ€œAll right!โ€ snapped Yuuto without thinking, as though the bird was capable of responding, as though he understood what it was telling him. And perhaps it was; perhaps he did. He kicked at a rock, mumbling under his breath, and trudged off in the direction heโ€™d thought heโ€™d heard it squawking from.
whispersome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐„๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ) 001

Postby leavingโ€ฆ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:57 am

โ–บ โ”€โ”€ โ M I K I โž
      ( 20 yrs ) ( female ) ( the workaholic ) ( tags: - )

miki stirred awake at the sounds of birds and the feeling of sunlight on her face. her bedroom window faced the way the sun rose, so it was something she was accustomed to. she felt the start of a blazing headache and her back was stiff. with eyes still shut, miki tried to force herself back into a dream but the pain in her back kept her from doing so. she groaned softly as she felt her back tighten against something hard. great, i fell asleep at my desk again. this was nothing new. the newsroom she interned at had deadlines coming up and miki wanted to prove to her supervisor that she has what it takes to land a full time position. she was the kind of worker who went the extra mile and picked up unclaimed stories of the week. she wanted to see her name under the headlines as the author and her stories published on different news outlets. but for now, she was the intern at the bottom of the pack.

suddenly, the hum of a woodpecker became increasingly louder and caused mikiโ€™s eyes to flash open. confused, she looked around with her eyes furrowed. she was leaned up against a tree in the middle of nowhere. but that didnโ€™t make any sense. she went straight home after work, didnโ€™t she? it was a week day. miki liked to be settled into her room around 10 p.m., although she never fell asleep at that time. she closed her eyes for a moment and rubbed the sides of her head with her fingers, trying to remember the night before. she vividly recalled laying in bed, wanting to get a good nightโ€™s worth of sleep. she remembers tossing and turning until she decided to get up and write. writing always put her mind at ease. sometimes, it just worked her up more but last night she felt tired. with her hands moving swiftly across the keyboard, miki wanted to finish one last paragraph before drifting off to sleep. but did she finish? or did she fall asleep before she could? surely she drifted to sleep in her bed or desk chair. she didnโ€™t understand how she got outside the house - or wherever she was. clearly, she was not in her own backyard.

the woodpecker continued its morning routine, which only aggravated mikiโ€™s headache. she rose to her feet and rubbed her eyes, stretching partially. she felt simply awful. her heart pounded as she started to realize that she was alone, with no sense of where she was. she frantically patted at her front and back pockets, but her phone was no where to be found. she broke out into a nervous pace. there was so much to get done. so many stories that hadnโ€™t been written yet. how was she supposed to get them done if she didnโ€™t know how to get back home?

miki start to walk north, or whatever way she thought was north. despite her nervousness, the area was quite peaceful and there were a variety of birds flying through the sky. the trees seemed rather healthy and flowers were growing at her feet. there had to be someone who could help her. she continued to walk, but started to worry. "Hello?โ€ she called over and over, hoping someone would hear her.
leavingโ€ฆ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ 001 ใ€‘

Postby recognize » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:39 am

โ˜… ๐ก๐ข๐ค๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐จ๐ง๐จxxxm, 19, the mockingbird ------ tags: miki
another day of mindless chatter and smiling until his face hurt. hiroki stared up at the ceiling of his small bedroom, trying to recall the conversations he held. much as he loved his friends, he was tired of company and needed quiet. he kept thinking about the day's events until he began to drift off, eyes drooping and mind going blank. a few hours later when hiroki woke up, he felt oddly warm and fuzzy, and distantly he could hear the rustle of wind. did he leave his window open? he opened his eyes, only to have the sun blind him. as he turned to his side to blink away the colorful spots that suddenly popped up in his vision, glancing around, confused. where was he?

something flitted across his vision.
"ah!" he yelped, scrambling up, but it was only a small gray bird, tilting its little head and hopping closer to inspect him. he breathed a sigh of relief. just a bird. when he walked towards it, it suddenly chirped in alarm and took flight, leaving him to take in his surroundings by himself, alone. he had woken up on the dusty floor of a tranquil and almost suspiciously quiet forest, and was now staring at the bark of the tall trees that extended to the clear blue skies. did he sleepwalk into this forest? that's not right though, he lived in the city...

but at least he could get his quiet now. it wasn't completely silent, because there was the sound of leaves fluttering with the breeze and birdsong coming from afar, but it was calm and soothing enough that he can begin to clear his mind. he stood there for a moment, staring at the forest's swirling colors, but something made him want to explore the forest further... he stumbled off in a random direction, called to by the forest and the calls of the birds.

he heard something, and initally stiffened and tried to walk away, but before he could get far the calls sounded more and more like real words and he stopped in his tracks to listen. after a while, he figured out what it was.
"hello?" he wondered if he should say anything back. eventually he shouted, "hi! can you hear me?" he waited for a few moments, then started running towards the direction he heard the calls from, hoping that someone else really was here and it wasn't his imagination. "hello! hello?"
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me