Myths and Monsters

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Myths and Monsters

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:30 pm

(inspired by Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, and X-Men)
(post forms here)
You've always felt different but one-day you have abilities that no one else has and not long after that a strange letter arrives

Dear Mr./Miss ___
Welcome to camp Mythos! You are the descendent of a god/goddess/Hero! Yes, these beings used to roam among us but have long since left. unfortunately, the monsters of myths are real too and they've started to resurface and terrorize the mortal world. that's where you come in. Your ancestor's powers have been passed down through generations lying in wait for the right person and that is you. Camp Mythos will help you learn to control your abilities and train you to fight these monsters!

Taken:
Iris
Poseidon
Zeus
Khione
Anubis

Rules:
CS rules apply
keep genders even
Doesn’t have to be Greek god/goddess/hero
decedents do not have to be the same gender as their god/goddess/hero unless their gender was integral to who they were
powers have to do with ancestor
decedents do not have to be related to each other unless it is integral to their god/goddess/hero (i.e Artemis and Apollo)
Last edited by We'reAllMadHere on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Myths and Monsters

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:29 pm

bump