❝ j e e p e r s c r e e p e r s ! ❞ - paranormal rp - o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

❝ j e e p e r s c r e e p e r s ! ❞ - paranormal rp - o&a

Postby lady beneviento » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:59 pm

❝ i think i saw you but i know i'm not supposed to,

i must be dreaming 'cause i don't believe in ghosts, yeah ❞

the town of mournfall has always been "creepy"; from its old gothic style architecture to its extensive history of disappearances and killings. the people who live there are strange and hostile to newcomers; the people who grew up there and left often say that the town is haunted. haunted enough to draw the attention of internet famous "ghost hunters"; a group of college-aged paranormal skeptics who visit supposedly "haunted" places in order to debunk the rumors of ghouls and demons. but when these self proclaimed "ghost hunters" arrive in mournfall and try to unravel the tightly coiled mystery that is the town's morbid past, they'll get much more than they bargained for.
Last edited by lady beneviento on Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ r u l e s ! ❞

Postby lady beneviento » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:50 am

◤❝ rules ❞◢

⊳ all of tess's rules apply
⊳ lgbtqia more than welcome
⊳ no mary/gary sues
⊳ no hurting/killing someone else's character without their permission
⊳ no explicit descriptions of violence/romance
⊳ only one ghost hunter per person
⊳ no limit on how many characters you can create, but know your limits and don't overburden yourself
⊳ be nice : )
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ the ghost hunters ! ❞

Postby lady beneviento » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:42 pm

❝ the ghost hunters ❞

❝ the leader
Forming a group of ghost hunters was their idea, inspired by their childhood dream to catch a ghost on camera. Unlike their friends, they actually believe in ghosts and the supernatural. Their leadership of the group is unquestioned, and all of their friends get along well with them. They are protective and fiercely loyal of their friends, doing their best to keep their team out of danger. They are best friends with the researcher, and values their opinion very highly. The leader is the only completely normal member of their group.
❝ the tech whiz
The tech whiz is, as true to their title, adept at everything to do with technology. They run the ghost hunters' YouTube account and blog where they post about their findings. They also procure and operate different "ghost hunting" technologies that the team has on hand, like the spirit box and Ovulus. They absolutely do not believe in ghosts, the only thing that could possibly convince them to change their mind is to see one themself. They get along well with the camera operator and the skeptic, but tend to be at ends with the researcher. The tech whiz can hear but not see ghosts and other non-corporeal creatures. Their whole life they've been able to pass off the strange voices calling out to them out of nowhere as a figment of their imagination, or as auditory hallucinations.
❝ the skeptic
the skeptic only agreed to be part of the "ghost hunters" so they could finally have the chance to prove to the leader that ghosts aren't real. it's kinda their entire purpose in the group, to constantly try and disprove whatever "evidence" the group collects. They are smart, but stubborn and hard headed. They get along best with the leader, despite their rather opposing views on the supernatural. The skeptic has the rather ironic ability to see ghosts (to them, ghosts look like entirely normal people, not glowing apparitions like they can sometimes appear as to non-seers). They've been seeing ghosts their whole life, and have absolutely no idea that they've been doing it since the ghosts appear entirely normal to them.
❝ the researcher
The researcher is an enigma within their own group. They always choose the locations that the group investigates, doing all of the digging into the background of each location as well as local folklore. They are extremely smart and knowledgeable in anything myth/legend/folklore related, as well as being well read in more scientific views on the supernatural. They act like they don't believe in ghosts, but they do. They generally keep to themselves, indifferent to everybody but the leader, their best friend. They are hiding something about themselves from the rest of the group; they are not who their friends think they are, but all will be revealed in time.
❝ the camera operator
The camera operator wasn't friends with the rest of the group before the ghost hunters formed; they were a dedicated film student who had no idea what to do for their thesis. When they heard that a group of other students on campus were forming a ghost hunting group, they eagerly volunteered to film for them and edit the footage. Since joining, they became fast friends with the tech whiz. They do not believe in ghosts. They do not realize it yet, but they have the ability to see glimpses of a creature's "true form" (say they ran into a werewolf during the daytime - they might be able to see yellow eyes/sharp teeth and claws). They've had this ability their whole life and think its just normal, which is why they don't realize anything is amiss with the researcher at first.

***note - these are just guidelines for the characters, feel free to make them your own just don't stray too far from these outlines
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ the rundown on mournfall ! ❞

Postby lady beneviento » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:00 pm

mournfall

Mournfall is the kind of eastern American small town where everybody knows everybody. There's only two elementary schools and one highschool in the entirety of the town. The nearest community college is two towns over. The town is located by a river, where many drownings and sightings of unsightly beings have been reported. In the center of the downtown area there is the city hall, an old building renowned for its history of tragic deaths on the property. On the outskirts of the town theres the old church, a dilapidated old building that none of the locals can even bear to look at, much less go anywhere near. None of the locals will give a straight answer when asked about the history of the church, but is undoubtedly the darkest fixture of Mournfall. Behind the church, a dense pine forest stretches on for miles. Many have gone missing in those woods, and others have reported strange sounds and glimpses of strange creatures at night. The majority of the houses in Mournfall are modest, two story family homes, except for a small stretch of houses on the outskirts of the forest, a few blocks down from the old church. These houses are more like mini mansions, and at the end of the stretch, half entrenched in the forest, is the Rowanwood Estate, named after the founder of Mournfall, Edmund Rowanwood. Rowanwood's old estate is the grandest and oldest piece of architecture in Mournfall. Nobody lives in it now, and nobody has for decades, and it has been left to rot for so long that the forest has partially claimed it for itself.

The citizens of Mournfall are an antisocial bunch. Most of them have lived there their entire lives, as did their parents before them and their parents before them. Despite the frequent mysterious deaths and "monster" sightings, the citizens of Mournfall are rather completely unaffected by it. Whether they think having such a strange hometown is normal or are just willfully ignorant nobody knows. The only people who really take the time to notice everything that's amiss about the town are the youth. Teenagers especially are prone to noticing the weirdness. They're often the ones to report the weird goings on around town, because they're often the ones who end up wandering into the forest at night on a dare. One thing that the citizens of Mournfall can all agree on is that they don't like tourists. Outsiders are never given a warm greeting in Mournfall. Often citizens fear their town's uniqueness could make it a tourist attraction, so they do their best to make the town as unfriendly towards outsiders as possible to discourage tourist behavior. Unbeknownst to most of the townsfolk, monsters make up a large portion of the population of Mournfall. Most monsters are capable of glamouring or shifting themselves into a more human form, and for the most part they go about their business the same as any human citizen. Except most of them have rather, eh, unique diets, or sinister motives. The monsters are often so good at blending in they can live out their whole lives in Mournfall and never be discovered. Hence why the town has become a bit of a safe haven for monsters. Ghosts also run rampant in Mournfall, although most humans cannot see them, most monsters can. Often the ghosts of citizens who were killed by monsters and tragic "accidents" remain in the town, tethered there until whatever unfinished business they might've had is finally resolved. They often reside in abandoned buildings, feeling more comfortable out of the public eye, even if mostof the public eye can't even see them.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ the creatures of mournfall ! ❞

Postby lady beneviento » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:37 pm

❝ the creatures of mournfall

creatures of the township
❝ ghosts ❞
Ghosts are melancholy creatures that are invisible to most humans and some monsters (the only monsters that cannot see them are werewolves and nephilim). They are typically quite skittish, and prefer to stay away from the living, monster and human. Most ghosts have a deep-seated hatred for monsters, considering most of Mournfall's ghosts became ghosts because of monsters. They choose to reside in abandoned buildings, specifically the Rowanwood Estate. Their powers include being non-corporeal, meaning they can drift through solid surfaces and float around to their heart's content. Many new ghosts are incapable of interacting with the living, but more experienced spirits can move objects. Some of the most advanced spirits can make themselves visible to all beings as an apparition, which typically appear as glowing blue silhouettes sporting the same wounds that they died with. They can only communicate with humans via ghost hunting machinery, but most monsters can understand them just fine (ie. werewolves cannot see ghosts, but often can hear them due to their enhanced hearing, while banshees can see ghosts but often cannot hear them, as they speak too softly for the banshee's damaged hearing to pick up).
❝ banshees ❞
Banshees are an all female species of monster whose shrieks alone can kill a human. Banshees, in their most monstrous appearance, have pale grey/blue skin, pointed ears, milky white eyes, and wild white or grey hair. They appear as emaciated women, usually dressed in tattered slip dresses. Often banshees are mistaken as ghosts by humans, and although they share some similarities with an apparition, banshees are very much alive while ghosts are not. Banshees can glamour themselves to appear human, and prefer to make themselves quite beautiful because they are a vain species. In Mournfall, banshees are typically beautiful young women that work in social settings. Banshees, as a whole, are hard at hearing ( they are not completely immune to their own shrieks). Banshees have been known to kill humans for no reason besides their own boredom, which makes them one of the most dangerous creatures in Mournfall.
❝ werewolves ❞
Werewolves are possibly the most conspicuous monster species inhabiting Mournfall. Most days of the year they are mostly normal humans ( save for excess hair, a sharp sense of smell and keen ears), but on full moon nights these beasts can wreak more havoc on Mournfall than all of the other monsters combined. In order to keep their existence out of the public eye, often other monsters will take to the forest to try and contain the werewolves on full moon nights. When transformed, werewolves appear as massive bipedal wolf creatures, with long arms they can run on to move faster. Their hands are a mix between paws and hands, each pseudo finger tipped with wickedly curved claws. Some have tails - others don't, it depends on how long they've been a werewolf. The longer its been the more wolf-like their shifted form becomes. While shifted, werewolves forget themselves completely; in fact, its entirely possible for someone to be a werewolf and not even realize it. Werewolves have been known to eat humans, but only on the full moon night, their bloodlust does not extend to their human form.
❝ nephilim ❞
Nephilim are the children of angels. How is that monstrous, one may ask? Well, because angels are positively horrifying to behold. Nephilim are benign to humans, especially considering that they themselves are part human. Their appearance varies on how far removed their angel relative is. Say if a nephilim was 50/50, they could possibly be a human-looking creature with far too many eyes and wings. But say a nephilim has a great great grandfather who's an angel, their monstrous appearance would be more tame, like and extra pair of eyes or a single pair of wings. A nephilim's magic also depends on how far removed their angel relative is. A true nephilim (50/50), is capable of limited photokinesis, and the ability to heal via singing. As the angel blood gets more diluted, the magic becomes more and more limited. As far as human appearance, nephilim are all different as far as what they choose to glamour themselves as, but one defining characteristic is that they all, no matter how much or little angel blood, have golden eyes. The shade of gold may vary with blood dilution, but if even a drop of angel blood flows through their veins their eyes WILL be a shade of gold.
❝ demons ❞
Demons are the most diverse species of monster inhabiting Mournfall. They've been living in Mournfall since its inception, as Edmund Rowanwood's own wife was a lamia. Many different subspecies of demon inhabit Mournfall, but by far the most prominent are the succubi and incubi. They make up a good portion of the old money families in Mournfall, owning the more high end houses at the edge of town. Because these families have been in Mournfall since its inception, there are many half demons in Mournfall as well. Like nephilim, their magic and monstrous looks are both diluted. Demons are the best out of all of the monsters at blending in with humans, and their sly and cunning nature means they are often in positions of power and wealth. While their monstrous appearances can vary dramatically depending on the subspecies, demons typically glamour themselves to be ethereally beautiful. It is part of their magic to be attractive to humans and monsters alike. Their magic varies depending on their subspecies, but every demon has a "silver tongue". Demons can survive off of human food, but rather prefer to dine on humans themselves. Demons and nephilim are natural enemies, and because the number of demons greatly outweighs the number of nephilim in Mournfall, the demons are free to wreak whatever sinful havoc they please and there is virtually nothing the nephilim can do about it (not for lack of trying).

creatures of the forest
❝ black shuck ❞
The black shuck are an endangered species, preferring to keep to themselves deep within the forest. They are solitary creatures, not even wanting the company of their own species. They are not aggressive, rather they are defensive; if any creature, human or otherwise, sets foot in their territory, the black shuck will tear them to shreds. In their monstrous form, they appear as massive black dogs (can be a variety of different breeds; doberman, german shepherd, irish wolfhound, borzoi etc) with one big red eye in the center of their forehead that opens vertically. As humans, black shucks are always blind in one eye, but can otherwise look any way they please. Black shuck are rather shy and prefer to feast on animals, but if a human strays into their territory they wouldn't hesitate to eat him. Their powers as humans are similar to werewolves, but with one key difference; they can also "shadow-step" (disappear wholly into shadows as a means of travel; can get places at inhuman speeds via shadow-stepping). The black shuck's mortal enemy is the not-deer; for it was they that hunted the black shuck into near extinction.
❝ not-deer ❞
Not-deer are even more elusive than black shucks because of their appearance. They appear nearly identical to the normal white-tailed deers that roam the forest. key differences to tell them apart are their eyes, joints and teeth; their eyes are front facing ( like a predator, not prey), their joints are backwards to what a normal deer's should be, and their teeth closely resemble those of a wolf. They are also unusually large compared to normal deer. As far as temperament, not-deer are some of the most vicious creatures in Mournfall. They kill indiscriminantly;not for food, or for survival, but for fun. They hunted the black shuck to near extinction, and revel in hunting human hunters who shoot their brethren, mistaking them for real deer. They live on the edges of the forest, close to the township where they pick off humans for food, and far from the black shuck's territory in the heart of the forest. As humans, not-deer are often petite and enchantingly pretty - their huge doe-eyes and soft features make them look innocent and sweet. On characteristic not-deers tend to have in human form that can be a tell for humans are their sharp teeth - no glamour can cover their sharpened canines and premolars.
❝ fae ❞
Fae are a rather mischievous breed of creature. They live all throughout the forest, and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. In their true forms, they are typically petite humanoid creatures with insect wings (dragonfly, butterfly or moth are most common), pointed ears, delicate twisting horns, a mouth full of razor sharp teeth, and iridescent, multi faceted eyes (like a bee's). Fae can often be rather disturbing to look at, many with various animal parts in place of human parts, and some with naturally exposed bones and muscle tissue. Fae are master illusionists, and their glamours are by far the most convincing; there are no tells to alert a human that they're in the presence of a fae. Fae rather prefer messing with humans to actually eating them, but when hungry or angry enough, fae can kill a human with ease.

creatures of the river
❝ ahuizotl ❞
Ahuizotl, or "drowned dogs", are almost draconic looking aquatic dog creatures with long tails. At the end of their tail is a human hand. Ahuizotls get their name from laying in wait at the bottom of rivers, the hand at the end out their tail waving frantically above the surface of the water, like a drowning human, trying to lure in a good samaritan to be ahuizotl's next meal. Ahuizotl are extremely shy, preferring to stay at the bottom of the river and not interact with other species until they are hungry. Some of the braver ones live in riverside houses, never straying too far from the water. As humans, ahuizotl have unusually large hands, with long spindly fingers. Despite being more than capable of winning a fight with most creatures in Mournfall, they choose to keep to themselves and avoid conflict. The only species they prey on are humans, and they have a tentative alliance with the kelpies (in which they don't kill each other over food).
❝ kelpie ❞
Kelpies are demonic water horses that specialize in dragging humans to a watery grave at the bottom of the river. As monsters, kelpies can appear as striking black stallions or mares, but in the water they transform into willowy webbed monstrosities with eyes like a snake's and an unusually wide mouth full of wicked sharp teeth. Kelpies while in their monster form must always be touching water, even when on shore they can only stray as far as the wet sand reaches.. As humans, kelpies can go wherever they please. Because of their weak magic when not touching water, kelpies rather prefer to live at the bottom of the river rather than move into the township glamoured as humans like most of the other monsters. However, when they do decide to glamour themselves, they always have unusually long hair, some even retaining their snake eyes due to weak glamours.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ characters ! ❞

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:02 am

❝ characters ❞

❝ ghost hunters ❞
the leader - alaska wilson - twenty - female - hetero - happyanya
the tech whiz - soobin lee - twenty - male - bi - strawbs.
the skeptic - faye hazel - twenty two - female - homo - axelandria
the researcher - mara locke - twenty one - demon - she/they - homo - trypophobia
the camera operator - cameron cross - twenty two - male - homo - nyctomancy

❝ townsfolk ❞
loren birdale - twenty two - female - homo - ryland
isaiah redwood - thirty seven - male - panro/ace - nyctomancy
name - age - gender - sexuality - open

❝ creatures ❞
blaire ivy - twenty four - not-deer - female - pan - trypophobia.
reese finley - twenty - nephilim - male - hetero/demi - happyanya
reid lincoln - twenty two - demon - male - hetero/demi - happyanya
harlow smith - age - fae - gender - sexuality - happyanya
atlas winters - twenty two - werewolf - male - pan - strawbs.
rune hassan - eighteen - ghost - male - bi - strawbs.
zayden hyde - twenty three - not-deer - male - hetero - strawbs.
kayuza - twenty two - fae - they/them - not specified - nyctomancy
sofia ondine - nineteen - ghost - female - bi - axelandria
name - age - demon - gender - sexuality - ryland
winter feathercrest - nineteen - ahuizotl - he/they - homo - trypophobia.
name - age - species - gender - sexuality - open

post forms on the discussion thread
Last edited by lady beneviento on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ j e e p e r s c r e e p e r s ! ❞ - paranormal rp - o

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:07 am

this roleplay is now OPEN and ACCEPTING, please post your forms on the discussion thread linked in the post above
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:44 am

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞
the researcher - twenty-one - she/they - demon - homo - mood; anxious - location; ghost hunters' van - tags; open
Mara shifted uncomfortably in her seat, unable to shake the feeling of unease that has been steadily growing. The van had been fairly quiet for the past hour or so, anticipation growing since the first road sign for Mournfall was spotted two miles back. Mara slammed the book she had been attempting to read shut, opting to look out the window instead. When she had first begun to read up on Mournfall, it seemed like any of the other towns they've been to, chock full of disappearances, gruesome killings and reported ghost sightings. However, the deeper Mara dug into the town's history the more concerned she got. There were descriptions of supposed monsters that sounded entirely too accurate to be made up, and it made Mara's skin crawl. I really hope I'm not walking my humans headfirst into danger, Mara thought, eyebrows creasing as her hand unconsciously reached up to press against the sigil tattooed over her heart. Mara's gaze flickered over all of her friends, feeling the familiar warm, tingling feeling of emotions ( she still was not used to feeling emotions other than burning rage, mild amusement and curiosity). Nothing bad is going to happen to them. Not on my watch, Mara mused, eyes narrowing at the looming sign ahead of them, indicating that they had finally arrived in Mournfall.

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒗𝒚
twenty-four - female - not-deer - pan - mood; bored - location; edge of forest - tags; open
Blaire ran her long tongue over her sharp teeth, relishing in the coppery tang she tasted. Her large ears flicked, picking up the sounds of birds chirping and humans, just beginning to wake up and go about their daily business. Blaire's lips curled up in a snarl at the thought of them. Trotting lightly to the very edge of the tree line, Blaire peeked through the foliage out at the town before her. A few humans milled about, unaware of the not-deer's predatory gaze glaring down at them from the forest's edge. Blaire briefly considered trying to lure one in, but decided against it. The full moon is in three days, and Blaire needs to save her strength and stamina for the possibility of having to fight a werewolf to save her own skin or protect her herd. Taking one last look at the humans in the township, Blaire ducked back into the shadows of the tree cover, applying her glamour away from possible prying eyes. Standing up, Blaire stretched, trying to rid herself of the stiffness in her spine and shoulders. Even though she's decided not to hunt until after the full moon, at the very least Blaire could go into town and scout out her next meal. Cracking her back one last time, Blaire began to walk towards town, taking her time to relish the sounds of the forest beginning to wake.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
nineteen - he/they - ahuizotl - homo - mood; lonely - location; downtown mournfall - tags; open
Winter was growing quite tired of being alone. Having spent another night sleeping in an old abandoned building ( this time he chose the old church and after just one night decided he'd never go in there again; the humans were right to board it up after all), his neck and back were sore and his skin felt uncomfortably dry. This has been he longest time Winter has gone without swimming, for the news of his disgrace spread quickly through the creatures of the river and very time he tried to go down to the river for refuge, a self righteous kelpie or an ahuizotl from a different family unit would drive him out, spitting cruel words at him. Heaving a sad sigh, Winter ran his hands through his hair, stopping in his track for a moment to observe his surroundings. He found himself in the downtown area of Mournfall, surrounded by a variety of small businesses. Winter then remembered why he's here- to find a job so he can begin to make a life for himself among the humans. Heaving another melancholy sigh, Winter trudged over to a nearby alleyway, leaning his head against a cool concrete wall and closing his eyes, taking a moment to prepare himself for a day full of talking to humans.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 am

cameron cross / camera operator / 22 / human / location: van / tags: ghost hunters

Cameron hummed quietly with excitement, the prospect of arriving and finding a motel to stay in soon all too appealing. He'd been driving all through the night, kept awake by a steady supply of canned Starbucks doubleshots and the humming radio, but a blanket of fatigue was beginning to settle on his shoulders. He stifles a yawn, catching Mara's glance in the rear-view mirror for a moment, before fiddling with the radio. Static floated up from the speakers and Cameron sighed, before turning it off. Something was wrong with the connection. For the last couple of miles, he hadn't been able to get a signal at all.

We're probably in a dead zone, He thinks to himself, focusing back on the road. He was thinking about asking Twitch to connect his phone and play some music, but didn't want to wake him up. Cameron's fingers drummed restlessly on the steering wheel, a patternless tap-tap-tap that gave his mind something to do instead of fall asleep.

isaiah redwood / mournfall local / 37 / human / location: mournfall main st / tags: winter
      Enjoying a cup of herbal tea as the sun crested over the horizon, Isaiah sat in his rooftop garden, enjoying the moment. As an early riser, it was part of his daily routine; one of his favourite things to do each morning was to sit and listen to the sounds of Mournfall waking up. He relished the bitter flavour of the tea on his tongue and before he knew it, Isaiah was left with an empty mug. Setting it aside, he rises from the chair, and moves around his garden, watering and weeding as needed.

After he's done he returns to his apartment below and starts working on breakfast. While leaving a pot of grits simmering gently on the stove, he empties the kitchen trash, taking the bag outside to throw into the alleyway dumpster. Isaiah steps outside, only to hesitate at the sight of a figure wreathed in shadow, hunched against the wall of the alleyway that bordered his shop and another. "Hello?" He says cautiously. Something like anxiety snakes down his back, but he focuses on the sight in front of him. His shops was just steps away, and more than capable of holding if something attempted to force its way in. Probably. If the stranger was human.

kazuya / monster local / "20" / fae / location: reid's house / tags: open
      (Kazuya is sleeping. Feel free to wake them up.)
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:33 am

XXXX
    𝑺 𝑶 𝑶 𝑩 𝑰 𝑵 | tags;; open | location;; ghost hunters' van
    | tech whiz | "twitch" | twenty | he/him | bi |

soobin spent most of the ride to mournfall fiddling with some equipment to pass the time-- another hour was spent on his phone. eventually he gave up on both and just shooed them aside, crossing his arms on the table and laying his head down to rest his eyes, maybe acquire some more shut-eye from the lack of that he had last night. it was normal for his own sleep schedule to be a little bit of a mess, seemingly non-existent. it was just more obviously bothersome when the gang planned a new trip. even though he never had the energy to act like it-- and it just wasn't in his nature-- he was excited, as all places that they went to were. but something about this town was so interesting. even it's name. who names a town mournfall? that in itself should've been a decent teller of what's to come. on one particular bump, his eyes fluttered open, realizing that he had in fact, fallen asleep, and they were, in fact, almost to their destination finally. this made soobin lift his head, serving a subtle glance around the van before training his eyes on the window next to him.

𝑨 𝑻 𝑳 𝑨 𝑺 | tags;; open | location;; downtown mournfall
    | werewolf | twenty-two | he/him | pan |

every day, the full moon loomed closer. three days. it wasn't a pretty thought-- in fact, it made atlas bubble full of anxiety. although he knew what to do, how to handle it, he was never ready for it. what if this time he messed? hurt the people he didn't want to hurt? heaving a deep sigh, the werewolf sat up from where he lay in his bed. he had woken up awhile ago, continuing to stare at the ceiling of his home. he just had to go about his day like normal-- another day like normal. then he'd cross the bridge when he got to it. full moon's were always near-terrifying to him. he didn't enjoy the feeling that it invoked, didn't like not being in control of his own body, the pain that he felt, and even worse, forgetting what he'd done during those moments. everytime those nights were over, he always woke up, discombobulated, confused, and aching, and most obviously, scared. of course, it was always inevitable, and atlas just had to live with that. he got up from the bed, moving to rummage in his closet and put on fresh, clean clothes, before heading out the door. he didn't have much planned today-- all he could think about was the full moon. might as well do something to ease his mind of it. which led him downtown.

𝒁 𝑨 𝒀 𝑫 𝑬 𝑵 | tags;; open | location;; mournfall's forest
    | not-deer | "zed" | twenty-three | he/him | hetero |

most of the time, zayden spent his days within the forest. sometimes he observed the humans from a distance-- sometimes other not-deer, sometimes black shuck. he didn't mind, it was whatever he could lay his hands on that would be his for food. he lived gleefully and filled of pride. most did not understand it, but he was content with his reputation within the forest. he enjoyed the anger that other not-deer felt towards him-- and the fear that others felt when they saw who he truly was. but if he was to be honest, he didn't kill as often as he wanted. the hunger was always gnawing and itching at him, but he almost never completely satisfied it. not as many humans went out to the forests, and he was actually too nervous to willingly go out closer to the town more than he has. can you believe that? zayden didn't know what it was living as a human, but he was sure it was obviously completely different to his lifestyle. he didn't know how to act or behave. he created a human glamour for himself, but he's never used it to pull in a human or disguise himself to go into the town. so, he's kept to his forest, because that's where he was comfortable.

𝑹 𝑼 𝑵 𝑬 | tags;; open | location;; rowanwood estate
    | ghost | eighteen | he/him | bi |

[rune is open inside the rowanwood estate; feel free to tag]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me