☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:31 pm

π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒

β„Œaunted houses have always been something heard about in tales of fiction, spooky stories, or local legends. Despite the fates that usually befall those who enter, however, many people are still interested in going into them! Although most are only met with the littered floors and walls of a degrading, abandoned building, could the possibility of a house being haunted really just be a rumour?

In the small town of Nightington, word has gotten around that the old house in the woods has seen some... activity... since a small group of students from the local high school went there to document historic information for a class project. They didn’t get close enough to enter but the rumours have spiraled since then, eventually growing popular enough to get the teachers involved. Although the murmurs in the hallway have quieted down, the cover-up only made everyone more curious. Before any actual restrictions are placed, another, larger group of kids has planned on visiting the house. Will you choose to join in on the fun?

Alternatively, . . .

The worn-down building in the woods has recently started repairing itself thanks to the magic of an ancient warlock for the purpose of providing homes for the supernatural in the area. It is rather difficult to keep some secrets to yourself when you change into an eight-foot tall wolf-person, after all. The building has opened as a supernatural hotel of sorts, allowing creatures from near and far so long as you can keep a low profile. It is supposedly one of the most secluded around- at least, until one of the gaurdgoyles spotted some humans poking around nearby. Things have since quieted down a little, the inhuman residents having to pretend the place is a normal old building of little interest to outsiders. To some of the residents though, this might be an interesting, maybe even fun turn of events. Giving some good old-fashioned scares isn’t quite as easy as it used to be.

This is a casual role play for supernatural characters as well as humans and you may choose how involved you wish to be in the story (so long as it fits into the world)! Have fun taking on the lives of characters such as werewolves, witches, vampires, ghosts, etc. or regular humans in this situation :)

Humans and supernaturals can come from all sorts of backgrounds and be any age (although teen years were implied), and if you have a specific idea in mind for them that is outside of the pre-planned plot then please discuss it with me! Some jobs such as vampire/werewolf hunters could be introduced at some point if people wish, but for now I’d rather stick with a more light-hearted tone. Feel free to have your supernatural and human characters have varying opinions of each other, and please have fun!

Although this does have a Halloween-y vibe, I am planning on having this continue afterwards if people are enjoying it!

= discussion link =

β„œπ”²π”©π”’π”°
╔══════════════════════════════════╗

- follow cs rules!
- don’t fight/get into arguments!
- post all ooc chat and forms on the discussion!
- try to post at least five sentences for each post!
This is so your rp partner has something to respond to! <3
(I can understand writers block though!)
- try to use correct spelling and grammar!
(If English is not your first language it is totally fine!
Let me know and I will try to find a way to help out!)
- no overpowered or offensive characters!
- minimal cursing please! Hell is probably okay, as well as
making your own β€˜curses’ up!
- please notify your current rp partners as well as myself
if you plan to be inactive!
- have as many characters as you can handle! I would
prefer if the number of humans and supernaturals is even
(at least within your own characters)!
- have fun! c:

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ (wip)

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:16 pm

𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ” π”±π”’π”―π”°

Last edited by cocogerber13 on Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:01 am

β„Œπ”¬π”²π”°π”’ ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«

Exterior: The haunted house is four stories high and looks worn down from the outside. It was created of a fine dark wood as well as dark grey bricks. It is an old Victorian with an intricate, skated roof and boasts great, arched windows in addition to the usual rectangular ones. There is a balcony on the third floor that connects all the rooms in the front and a separate that connects all the rooms on the back side of the house. The door in the front is about eight feet high and is crafted from dark oak, with twin candles anchored to the walls on either side. There are two golden door knockers fashioned into claws, although one appears slightly more realistic than the other. Four pillars stand at the four main corners of the mansion’s exterior, each rising up to the fourth floor and housing a crouched gargoyle that seems to be a mix between a bat, a human, an eagle, and a large dog. These specific statues have been enchanted by the house’s creator to periodically glide in circles above the property, reporting back to a room in a secret, fifth floor tower in the very centre of the house’s roof. It is unknown what is in said tower even to the residents, as the climb up to it is dangerous and any flying supernaturals are watched keenly by the stone guardians. The house’s residents have known to refer to the gargoyles as Gaurdgoyles, and even though they aren’t technically alive, one can actually hold a conversation with them. (If you would like to interact with one, please let me know!)

Rooms: There is a grand entryway after you walk in through the main doors, with two staircases on either side rising to the second level in the form of a spiral. These spiral staircases extend all the way to the fourth floor. There is a long, deep crimson rug that leads into a large living room, littered with multiple fireplaces and an assortment of strange, antique couches, lounges, and armchairs. To the left there is a hallway that leads to a dining room with two long tables, each with around 33 chairs in total, and then into a large kitchen and storeroom. Still on the first floor, there are winding halls that lead to rooms such as an overgrown, two story greenhouse, a circular ballroom, a vast library (also two stories), and around three different studies. The second floor has a lot of residential β€œdorm” style rooms, each with a small drawing room of their own in addition to a desk, bed, and wardrobe. There is also a theatre, although it doesn’t appear as if the curtains had been raised anytime soon. Each floor above this one has a similar setup, however replacing the theatre is a music room and one that is locked tightly but is assumed to be a treasure room. On these floors there are plenty of lounges, bathrooms, and miscellaneous rooms. There is also a basement beneath the house, which includes a lot of storage rooms, a pathway leading off to far beyond the property, a cave-esc section, and a laboratory, empty of its experience to aside from a few glowing liquids in flasks. In the lab there are also a few enclosures, potentially having housed whatever kinds of experiments that had been done there. Many of these places are cloaked in dust, and most of the furniture is antique but not in a bad condition. (If you would like anything added here, feel free to let me know!)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am

Open for posting!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, Β°Λ–βœ§

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
β™’I write, draw, and rp!β™’

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:42 am

Serenade | Vampire | Crush: None | Location: House entrance | Tags: Open

Serenade wandered through the house, short heels clicking quietly against the wood as she walked through, heading towards the entrance as the sun went down. She knew rumors of the house were circling around with the humans... but to what extent, she wasn't sure. Her gut feeling told her that someone or something was in for a very long night as she stood in the main and grand entryway and stood in front of the door... She paused as she heard the typical noises of the house settling before cracking the old door open and standing outside to get some fresh air. There, her wings ruffled to become comfortably hidden under the grey wolf fur cloak and closes the door behind her, ready to greet any visitors that might come as she stands upright, walking staff clutched tightly in one hand and stands almost as still as a statue.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… 1

Postby recognize » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:25 pm

β˜… peter, kitsune // location: entrance, feeling: bored, looking for trouble - tags: serenade
peter yawned. he had just woken up from his nap and had been groggy and cranky for a few moments, but now he had donned his witch hat and was up and ready to cause mischief. he hopped down the stairs, counting them as he went before skipping the last three with a mighty jump. pins and needles ran up his legs. he shook them away. glancing around, he noticed the pretty lady standing at the entrance and immediately began to think of how he could prank her. he didn't have anything planned, but maybe he could steal something. "hi!" he called out to her, walking towards where she stood and peering at her with all the innocence of a small child. he was a small child, after all. "what are you doing?"

β˜… shiloh, human // location: clearing in the woods, feeling: underprepared, nervous - tags: open
shi took a deep breath. they had packed everything, right? flashlights, blankets, water, food, a notebook and pens. they had double-checked over and over, and each time they were sure they were missing something important. but if they spent any longer worrying about whatever they missed, they wouldn't be able to come at all. they walked into the clearing where they had been told the group would meet up, wondering if they came too early. was this even the place they were supposed to be? they weren't sure but decided to wait for the others.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:24 pm

Shaia Aia m- homosexual; Alois is crush- 22- Moon rabbit- leadership, rabbit transformation/communication, jumping- Tags: x

The brown eyed and black haired rabbit eared male yawned a bit. His black tail twitched and moved a bit, then he made it stop and sighed. The face scarred male hummed as he pulled on his Chinese clothing. Usually he wore white ones, but today he decided on light blue. The sweet and caring but naive and wild male smiled. He then went to find some carrots or carrot soup to eat to make his belly stop growling.

Jeshika Jesh f- has to bond; Peter- 14- Kitsune- Foxes and dogs gravitate to her, great with kids too, fox transformation, fox communication, fire (but super weak)- has pet fox- Tags: Peter and Serenade

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous brown eyed ginger hummed. Her ears and tail moved a bit, and she glanced to her fox. She smiled as she picked the white and black fox up, and smiled at him. He yipped and wagged his tail at her a moment. She rubbed a tan arm, then twitched brown ears and flicked her white tipped tail. The ribbon on it caught the light, before she left her room. She heard a male voice, and immediately recognized it. She hurried towards him, and found Serenade there as well. "Hello," she said a bit shyly, and played with the hem of her purple shirt a moment.

Viti Vi Genderfluid- guys; Nikolav- 18- Neko- Jumping, swimming, cat communication, can turn into cute kitty- has two cats- Tags: x

The bluish eyed light brown and light purple haired one hummed a bit. They traced the vitiligo on one arm, then shook their head. Oh, they're going by female pronouns today, by the way, and happy about it. The ears and tail gently moved as they got up and hummed. The mochi loving quiet and mature one left their room. They went to find some food to eat, because they too were hungry just like the bunny.

Sokka So Agender- nope- 20- human- Animals really like, great with children, swimming, intelligent- has dog and cat- Tags: open

The blue and gold eyed brown haired human hummed and sighed a bit. They brushed through their shoulder length hair. They then hummed again, and looked in the mirror, at their cat head and heart tattoos. They looked at their blue and gold room, then went to eat a mango and toast.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Serenade | Vampire | Crush: None | Location: House entrance | Tags: Peter and Jeshika

Serenade turns her attention to the two that had approached her... though her attention turned towards Peter first as he had said hello to her. She seemed to analyze him by looking him up and down with a bored expression before nodding in response and speaking up with a warm smile. "Hello darling, I'm just keeping guard here.... as I typically do" She moved a hand to brush some hair from her face before hiding it under her cloak again, the grip on her walking staff tightening as the child approached her. "The night is young, but a heavy air lingers... I'm not sure why"

Her head turns lightly as she now addresses Jeshika with another light smile. "Hello to you as well dearie... you'de best be off to the kitchen, warm food is ready, I made a stop there earlier to get some early cooking done at dusk and stored leftovers in the cold storage" Her head turned in the general direction of the kitchen before turning towards the door. "Now, if you two will excuse me, I need some fresh air... I might even scout the area along the forest's edge" and with that, she steps out of the house.. whether the two followed her or not wasn't her concern... not yet at least.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… 2

Postby recognize » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:08 pm

β˜… peter, kitsune // location: entrance, feeling: time for an adventure - tags: jeshika
he turned to see the other kitsune in the building, jeshika. while peter wanted to prank someone, she seemed sweet and he didn't especially feel like doing anything in front of her. still, he liked to be nice to her, since they were both foxes and they could relate to fox matters. "hi!" he said cheerily to her.

after listening to serenade, he had to glance over to the direction of the kitchen. food? he liked food. but food would have to wait. by the time he turned back around, she had disappeared. he looked over to jeshika. "i'm following her," he announced even though he didn't see which direction she went. he hoped she would come with him, so that at least she knew where to go.

β˜… shiloh, human // location: clearing in the woods, feeling: underprepared, nervous - tags: open
tags open
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Shaia Aia m- homosexual; Alois is crush- 22- Moon rabbit- leadership, rabbit transformation/communication, jumping- Tags: x

The brown eyed and black haired rabbit eared male yawned a bit. His black tail twitched and moved a bit, then he made it stop and sighed. The face scarred male hummed as he pulled on his Chinese clothing. Usually he wore white ones, but today he decided on light blue. The sweet and caring but naive and wild male smiled. He then went to find some carrots or carrot soup to eat to make his belly stop growling.

Jeshika Jesh f- has to bond; Peter- 14- Kitsune- Foxes and dogs gravitate to her, great with kids too, fox transformation, fox communication, fire (but super weak)- has pet fox- Tags: Peter and Serenade

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous brown eyed ginger hummed. Her ears and tail moved a bit, and she glanced to her fox. She smiled as she held the white and black fox still. He yipped and wagged his tail at her a moment. She twitched brown ears and flicked her white tipped tail again. She nodded to Peter, and giggled a bit before blushing. She realized she was kind of hungry. β€œI...I’ll go with you,” she said with a nod to him. She began to walk then stopped, looking back at him a moment.

Viti Vi Genderfluid- guys; Nikolav- 18- Neko- Jumping, swimming, cat communication, can turn into cute kitty- has two cats- Tags: x

The bluish eyed light brown and light purple haired one hummed a bit. They traced the vitiligo on one arm, then shook their head. Oh, they're going by female pronouns today, by the way, and happy about it. The ears and tail gently moved as they got up and hummed. The mochi loving quiet and mature one left their room. They went to find some food to eat, because they too were hungry just like the bunny.

Sokka So Agender- nope- 20- human- Animals really like, great with children, swimming, intelligent- has dog and cat- Tags: open

The blue and gold eyed brown haired human hummed and sighed a bit. They brushed through their shoulder length hair. They then hummed again, and looked in the mirror, at their cat head and heart tattoos. They looked at their blue and gold room, then went to eat a mango and toast.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me