♕ Not where I'm meant to be

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby Pochi » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:34 pm

February 22nd 2022 at 2:02pm. The final moments of the life you once knew...

The moments leading up to your death were important, not that you probably thought so. as you lie dying whether it be in a hospital bed or in the middle of the road after that car just ran you over, the earth seemed to shake and the light flicked from light to dark only for you. your last thoughts were probably that you were being taken by death, this was the end. and unfortunately, yes, this was the end for you (insert name here). And the beginning of (insert name).
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:35 pm

You awaken to a world that you've only ever read about in fiction books. You turn to the mirror across the room and its not you looking back. A new person, a new body. Filled with old memories that you know aren't yours. People surround you, asking if you're okay with worried voices and concern written on their faces. Calling out a name that is clearly not your own. A month goes by, and you realize this isn't a dream nor heaven or hell. You know your fate is to die in this novel, but maybe you can change what's to come. maybe you can help the character you play? If you win, maybe you'll go back to your old life or be able to stay in this one. what will it be?
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Rules

Postby Pochi » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:28 pm

i. cs rules apply ii. reserves last 48 hours iii. lgbt+ is allowed
but is limited iv. please use proper gram
mar and spelling v. please write more than a couple words
vi. no character limit [be reasonable] vii. only 1 high rank per user viii. no bullying or you will be kicked from the rp
ix. must keep all conversations and forms on other page x. remove sig when posting forms and on here xi. feel free to pm
me if you have questions about the rp, i'm happy to help
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♕ Not where I'm meant to be

Postby Pochi » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:54 am

Last bumped by Pochi on Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:54 am.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me