A Mission to Reform (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

A Mission to Reform (Open and Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:20 am

Plot

The hero agency, Syndicate, is an organisation that keeps an eye on the heroes of the country, ensuring that they do not go rogue, and sending them on various missions to take down threats and villains that pose a risk to humanity. For the most part, though, the heroes have their freedom to go and do generally whatever they want. Striving for a better world, Syndicate have come up with a new plan. Taking a group of recently-captured villains, Syndicate have appointed an equal group of heroes to attempt to reform these villains, help them to see the good their powers and abilities can do, and showing the benefits of helping rather than harming people. However, it's not going to be easy, and resistance is certainly going to be a major factor on perhaps both sides.

With access to Syndicate's extensive, high-tech training facilities and resources, the heroes and villains meet, ready to begin the process... but is it possible for a villain to reform? For the heroes, this may well be a mission that will rank into one of their toughest and most frustrating...
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:25 am

You may have up to four characters, but remember that there will ideally be an equal number of heroes and villains, so that each one can be paired up nicely, as per the purpose of the roleplay.
There's no limit to the total amount of characters for the roleplay, but I may stop accepting a type of character if there's an imbalance of heroes or villains.
Genders do not matter. Character forms are to be posted in the discussion thread.

Heroes
- Morgan Astra | 24 | Electrokinesis | Consulting_Angel
- Elissa Cadence | 23 | Sound Manipulation | Consulting_Angel
- Charlotte Harper | 23 | Cryokinesis, Tracking | strawbs.
- Erin Al'amadhi | 46 | Spirit Construction | InfectedHau
- Adelaide Torres | 25 | Pyrokinesis | recognize
- Name | Age | Power | User

Villains
- Rhydian Sterling | 27 | Super Strength, Shadow Sneak | Consulting_Angel
- Sam Jian | 22 | Invisibility, Night Vision | recognize
- Toby Fowler | 25 | Darkness Mimicry, Darkness Manipulation, Heightened Touch | strawbs.
- Jeon Kangmin | 21 | Red Lightning, Superhuman Durability | strawbs.
- Bright Malion | 23 | Psychokinesis, Empathy | InfiresAddiction
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:04 am

If you need a form, you may use the one below. You can use your own, if you prefer, as long as it has the necessary information.

Code: Select all
[left][img] [/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality: [/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses/Disadvantages:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences):

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

[b]Other: [/b][/size]

Rules
- As per usual, all of Tess' rules apply (it should go without saying, but there's always someone...).
- Please only join if you're going to actually be active and not forget about the roleplay after joining. If you are inactive for more than a week, and you don't respond to my PM, then your character(s) will be removed.
- Roleplay post lengths must be 5-6 sentences, at the least, for each character. No one- or two-liners.
- Please use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, so that other roleplayers can understand your posts.
- No romantic relations between your own characters.
- Please have diversity with your characters. This includes ethnicity, gender, sexuality, body type, etc. etc.
- Characters must be 21 or older.
- No powers that involve controlling another person's character (including mind control, mind reading, etc), or any omni-/overpowered characters.
- Stick to around 1-3 (at the very maximum) powers, and give a good two or three weaknesses, risks or disadvantages for each power. (Does it only last a few minutes? Does it drain a lot of energy? Is it weak against another type of power? Could something prevent the power from working/affecting the other person?)
- Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
- If you have a question, then let me know!
- Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates & Events

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:28 am

Any particular updates and events for the roleplay will go here!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me