!Guild Monsters! Official 2020 Halloween Event RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

!Guild Monsters! Official 2020 Halloween Event RP

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:31 pm

The sky grows dark as sunset turns to night. Yet, the mountains glow tonight. It almost burns without a fire, without a lamp. The wind turns cold on this change of the seasons. Mabon has begun, and something comes this way from the far away lands. Music rides on the wind sending a rather sinister shiver through the air.

Iris flies into Requiem City followed by the four leaders of the Guilds. Her face is looking around as she counts underneath her breath at each of you. Your leaders dragged you to the center a soon as the Adaption Guild saw the lights coming across the mountain tops. No one really knew what was going on, but they knew that the region would be safer in large numbers. The Darkness has arrived.

"Is every one here?" Esperanza looks around her hands cupping each other. Her Guild is tinier in numbers than the other three guilds, but not one member has faltered in standing their ground. They are looking towards the mountains as the lights grow and the music becomes louder. Their Suraimus stand behind them well protected by their chosen partners.

The half-Minotaur leader walks towards Iris, "We got this goddess. If there is one thing every guild agrees on, it's that the Darkness won't get your children... and if it does we'll find a way to take them back."

"You going to make up a plan for that, or do what needs to be done?"'

"A plan is what needs to be done, Zane," Atticus replies sternly.

The goblin laughs, "No, what needs to be done is go head first at keep that son-

"That's enough!" Aeris raises her voice her eyes glinting. "Look arguing about this does no good to what is going on. First off we don't even know what is going on. Second of we don't even now what this music and light mixture mountain gathering is."

"Well, Let me shine some, light, on the subject," The music grows and surrounds the group. Iris flies higher and is met by a creature wearing yellow fabric that continuously looks like it is tearing, but never runs out of fabric. "Hello, Sister."

"Hello, Brother...."

"I bring a gift... see, as even I can bring some, light to the world. So for one month I will bring my freak show of powerful Suraimus to your side of the mountains. Your little human pets can even have a few to try to 'heal'. Though we both know I wish to make the Suraimus the strength they truly are... instead of being these flesh being's slaves," The Suraimu's eyes glint as the two siblings circle each other in the air. Iris gives a loud battle cry before throwing her horn into her sibling. He laughs and teleports behind her, she slows down turning back around. She glows bright as a beam of rainbow light shoos towards the yellow flowing fabric being. A black see-through shield surrounds the Darkness and grows until it twists into smoke in the shape of a chain and grabs Iris's wings. She screams out, but her eyes glimmer with anger. "You are weak, little sister. Now it's my turn to be on the stage."

The Darkness brings the smoke chain close and encases Iris in a cage made of the black smoke. "Bring me Toffee Apples, and I will give you the Corrupted Suraimus I have blessed, and maybe then I will bring Iris back to your side. But for now welcome to my Twisted Circus." And like that he is gone, leaving behind one red balloon in his wake.

ImageImage

We love trades, so feel free to send some our way :).

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: !Guild Monsters! Official 2020 Halloween Event RP

Postby blood-moon » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:31 am

Mark, if I can

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:51 pm

MWG, Tags: Open

MWG had arrived with her Guild, Virtue as the four guilds assembled in Requiem City. Everyone looked nervous, no one knew what was happening except that darkness was coming. Whatever that meant. She arrived with her Guild leader, Esperanza and her partner Suraimus. They all huddled together, looking towards the mountains and the eerie music that seemed to swirl around. MWG watched as the other Guild Leaders argued, but Esperanza wisely stayed out of it like a good leader. She was glad to be a part of Virtue. Then all of a sudden, a weird-looking Suraimu appeared and started to speak in the most evil tone. It was probably the reason for all this drama! Iris flew at her and attempted to fight, but the creature trapped and ensnared her!

MWG cried out in shock, her Suraimus letting out gasps. Iris had been taken! The creature left with only a warning, about his twisted circus or something. What was happening!?! Then he was gone and only a red balloon was left. MWG looked towards Esperanza for help, but her leader looked just as shocked. So did everyone else! No one knew what was going on! A Twisted Circus? What did that mean? Would anything happen to her partners? She looked around and turned to a member of another Guild.

"Hey. Do you know what's going on?"
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:43 pm

Lily was but a young woman who lived in Requiem City. She had no guild, or family left to call her own. It was only her and her one Suraimu she had rescued awhile back. The girl pulled her curly blue hair back into a messed up ponytail as music fluttered into the store windows. A shiver ran down her back, and her partner Suraimu came barreling around the corner hopping across the floor as he did so, "Lily! Lily!" The girl leaned down as her little friend hopped into her arms.

"What's wrong Argi?" Lily wrapped her arms around her friend and looked outside her window. There she saw the Guilds and their leaders joined up. Not once before had she ever seen all of the Guilds in one place as such. This was more than some little brewing storm. This was big. She watched as the guild leaders argued and as one spoke up... then suddenly a demented jester like being waded into the air between the people and their Suraimu partners. Argi shivered in her arms. "Who's that?"

"I'm not sure, but I don't like him," her partner replied lashing his apple ended tail.

Then suddenly the most heinous event happened; Iris was grabbed by the being and flown away in a cloud of black smoke. Argi yelled and jumped out of her arms running towards the crowd, "Argi!" Lily ran out the door towards her Suraimu.

"Trash Heep!" Argi opens his mouth and throws apple cores and fish skeletons into the air as he attempts to attack the darkness. The attack falls short and seems to fade from existence. As Lily reaches her partner she hugs him as his eyes begin to glaze with moisture. "Goddess...." Argi wails out his sound causing a wretch in the girl's core.

The wail grows as other Suraimus grow in despair. She looks around at the rest of the residents of Elpida with fear. She hears one girl as what was going on, "Wish I knew... we need to figure this out. Fast."

"Without the Goddess of Rainbows we won't be able to rescue any more Suraimus," The leader of Virtue says a crack in her voice.

The goblin gives a huff, "Then we get her back. If it means we grab these candy fruits so be it. We do what we must."

"Hate to burst your bubble brother, but have you seen a Circus of sorts around here?" Atticus, leader of Structure, puts his hand on his chin. "We are going to need to give The Darkness a bit of what he wants to get Iris back."

"How can someone do that to their own sister?" Everyone stops to look at the dark skinned girl who had been silent previously. Aeris was looking down and when she looked up her face was streamed with tears. She looked up to where Iris flew off. "We won't give that monster anything. I'm going to find my own way to get our Goddess back. With. or Without the rest of you." With that Aeris stormed off toward her Guild's base. Many of her guild members following, but surprisingly not everyone.

Lily looked down at her partner a look of confusion in her eyes. Argi looked up at her with wide eyes, "What was that about Argi?"

The little trash bundle gave out a soft sigh and strained words, "I'm not sure..."

ImageImage

We love trades, so feel free to send some our way :).

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:33 am

Moon/female/tags: open

Moon watched iris disappear into smoke. She looked down at her sumari’s huddled up scared. She saw the clouds floating past and shivered. All the leaders was strange enough but the storm and iris being taken away. Violet and spark where whispering together and watched their three kids bounce around carelessly. Moon knew not to let fear get hold of her, that was weakness in her guild. Her black hair blew in the wind and she gripped the moon shaped necklace in fear. “Get up” she told her sumari’s with a shaky voice. Gem floated up to her shoulder and said “don’t worry” she picked the rainbow sumari up off her shoulder “how can I not worry” she whispered back.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:22 am

MWG, Tags: Adaption Guild

MWG had spent the last couple of weeks running around trying to figure out what was going on. She had adopted a new friend from the Circus, a flag-covered Corrupt Suraimu named Mavul. Together they taught each other much and even went on a trip together to the Twisted Circus, Mavul's original home. There, they had found Sanut, a Corrupted Glass-Ball Suraimu. They befriended the little ball and took her with them on their journey. Again, MWG took Mavul back where they encountered several Corrupted but couldn't save them. They only gathered some feathers, perhaps from Iris!

This time, determined to find the Rainbow Goddess, MWG traveled with Sanut to find Iris. They found a Suraimu and traded information for the feather. They discovered that Iris was being held in the mountain pass. The Suraimu came with her and they decided to construct a plan to get Iris back. But MWG had no way to get to the mountain. Maybe someone from another Guild would have more knowledge.

With all her Suraimus, they tracked to the largest Guild, Adaption. There was bound to be someone there who could help her. Right? Would they help a person from another Guild even if it was for a noble cause? She hoped so. She reached out and knocked at the door, waiting for a member to speak to her.

Last bumped by Galeslash7 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:22 am.
Loki here will take you to the MACAW JUNGLE!!!
A storage of all my adopts!
ImageImage
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me