๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘จ [๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘๐‘’] open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

announcement: the queen's gold will have a mutated clutch! [voting doesn't matter, just info listed]

there will be 38 eggs in the clutch and all will be mutated
25%
they won't have soul stones and will imprint like lizards straight from the egg
No votes
should they not imprint after birth, they can still imprint later in life once their rider appears
No votes
some brown dragons will have female riders [bi, homo, or even hetero females]
25%
some bronze dragons will even have female riders [bi or homo only]
50%
there is even a golden egg! [female only, can be bi, homo, or hetero]
No votes

Total votes : 4

๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘จ [๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘๐‘’] open

Postby azhefa. » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:09 pm

xxxx
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผก..[๐‘™๐‘ขโ„Ž-๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘œ-๐‘›๐‘Žโ„Ž]

..(๐’.) ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐žโŸ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

c
as soon as the clock strikes the hour of their birth on their eightee
nth birthday, those born to be dragonriders are struck with a sickn
ess that no amount of medicines can cure. the only thing that can
cure them is the soul stone of their fated dragon. their soulmate.

dragonriders are stuff of myth and legend these days, their numb
ers having dropped to near extinction after the great wars with in
vaders ended decades ago. over the past few years, the sickness h
as return and more riders are starting to surface, triggered by a d
anger rising in the far east. a king in the far east has been discove
red to be killing dragons, stealing their soul stones to keep his sick
ness at bay while he searches for his soulmate. the riders must fig
ht back before more wild dragons are carelessly killed by the king.
Last edited by azhefa. on Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:02 am, edited 16 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:31 am

xxxx
โ”‚
๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผณ..[๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ]xxx
โ”‚

1. follow all site/rp rules, should be common sense.
      2. this rp is very loosely based on the dragonriders of pern series but with my own spin on things.
      3. pm me reservations and post all forms in the forms thread and chat in the discussions thread
      4. there is a discord server, but it's not mandatory to join it, though it would be very useful.
      5. posts here and forms must not have a signature, makes things look sloppy.
      6. all reserves and w.i.p forms will last 48 hours [2 days], past that they are considered void unless you let me know that you need more time.
      7. no blood/gore/intense romance, fade it out if it gets to that point.
      8. all characters must have a form, that includes dragons and fire lizards, but they can be small as long as it has the basics such as name, age, color, bonded person, and a short personality. histories for dragons and lizards are welcome but not necessary.
      9. there's no need for a reference picture of the dragons or fire lizards since they are all the same in general with only differences in color and size, check the information post for reference.
      10. yes, lgbt+ characters are allowed! but please read the info post or message me before making a lgbt+ character.
      11. please read all the info provided in the information post before asking questions or posting forms as a lot of questions may be answered there.
      12. if you still have questions and can't find the answer in the info or just want more info about the series, feel free to ask!
      13. age range for the sick will be 18- to 25-years-old, while the bonded riders can be anywhere from 18- to 40-years-old.
      14. you may have as many characters as you can handle, just don't go too crazy
      15. only 1 high rank per person [includes the queen, prince, junior queen, wing leader, and wing second]
      16. only 1 head rank per person [doesn't count towards the high rank limit]

xxxx
โ”‚
๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผท๏ผณ..[๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ]xxxxx
โ”‚

1. the queen's word is law, only the prince can question it without punishment.
      2. the prince is second only to the queen in power and will be obeyed without question.
      3. never harm a dragon, such an action will have very dire consequences.
      4. always respect a dragonrider, they have protected the lands for centuries and are to be treated as heroes.
      5. a dragonrider must uphold the code of honor all riders hold dear. using their rider status to bully townsfolk or even craftsmen into getting what they want will lead to their punishment, dealt by the prince how they see fit.
      6. surrounding lands send tithe to the sanctuary as payment for protection against invaders and other threats. no tithe will lead to a lack of protection and a town is left vulnerable to raiders.
      7. the corrupt will be shunned, exiled to the outer lands and unable to return.
      8. all lands surrounding the sanctuary will follow the queen's orders, but have their own forms of government such as mayors or leaders
      9. all children are to be taught the teaching songs and must know the importance of the dragonriders.
      10. those who fall sick are to be sent to the sanctuary as soon as they are discovered.
      11. hiding or refusing a sick rider to leave for the sanctuary will result in severe punishment, they need to be around dragons to keep the sickness at bay long enough to find their soulmate, they will die otherwise.
Last edited by azhefa. on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:39 am, edited 11 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:32 am

xxxx
โ”‚
๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผซ๏ผณ..[๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ]x
โ”‚
x
** = currently sick riders xxxx ** = healed riders
prince role = all eligible bronze & brown riders will be put into a
random number generator and the generated winner gets the role

๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› [overall leader]
      viviana - 28 - gold corenth - azhefa.
    ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ [military leader]
      ian - 27 - brown sorrin - Monkey D. Luffy

๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  [2nd-in-command]
      evelyn - 21 - gold ariesa - JjThheJetPlanee
      name - age - dragon - user
      name - age - dragon - user

๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘  [other ranks' leaders]
      elaine - 30 - silver saera - hunter - azhefa
      name - age - dragon - workshop - user
      name - age - dragon - husbandry - user
      name - age - dragon - agriculture - user
      ryker - 29 - brown borus - caretaker - JjThheJetPlanee
      name - age - dragon - healer - user

๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ [other ranks]
      **malakai - 22 - brown enzo - hunter - azhefa
      name - age - dragon - hunter - user
      name - age - dragon - hunter - user

ezekiael - 35 - blue zion - husbandry - strawbs.
      elinor - 29 - silver koda - husbandry - wildsight
      name - age - dragon - husbandry - user

amora - 21 - green kalair - agriculture - Monkey D. Luffy

**blair - 21 - silver kaida - caretaker - strawbs.
      name - age - dragon - caretaker - user
      name - age - dragon - caretaker - user

roemere - 25 - blue haelan - healer - JjThheJetPlanee
xxxx
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  [fighting wing leader]
    1. cassius - 32 - brown coriolanus - Foe Paw
    2. spade - 29 - bronze tyveer - Monkey D. Luffy
    3. alesandro - 30 - bronze paarthurnax - Zyn
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  [2nd-in-command]
    1. name - age - dragon - user

2. name - age - dragon - user

3. name - age - dragon - user

๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  [the soldiers]
    1. **alyss - 18 - silver felniir - Alita~
    1. mykel - 30 - bronze tiberius - wildsight

2. **ryldree - 24 - green nirynda - Zyn

3. mingzhi - 26 - brown astraeus - strawbs.
Last edited by azhefa. on Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:56 am, edited 26 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:28 pm

xxxx
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผณ..[๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘ ]
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

9/17 - open for reservations
      9/23 - rp has started, posting is now allowed for accepted characters

xxxx
โ”‚
๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผณ..[๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ ]xxccxx
โ”‚

updated: friday october 2, 2020
        - alyss has arrived at the sanctuary as a sick rider
        - viviana greets alyss and assigns evelyn to look after the sick rider
        - alyss is shown her room before going to the healer for a tonic
        - cassius takes sickly malakai out for search during which malakai finds his brown dragon enzo
        - sickly ryldree comes to the healer for a tonic
        - cassius returns from search with malakai and meets eveyln and the sick riders at the healers
        - newly healed malakai rests, recuperating from the sickness
        - cassius is assigned to take alyss on search by evelyn
        - spade is assigned to take ryldree on search by evelyn
        - malakai takes blair on search
        - queen gold corenth is soon to rise and the males have started to blood their kills
        - evelyn is forced to leave and takes alyss with her for search
        - all male dragonriders are now grounded as their mounts react to the queen gold's imminent rise
Last edited by azhefa. on Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:06 am

๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
season: late summer xxxx time of day: noon/afternoon xxxx weather: clear skies, 0% chance of rain

currently, the sanctuary is quite low in numbers after loosing many to the great wars decades ago and having a sharp decrease in the number of sick riders appearing to take their place. it's believed the numbers are so low because the need for the dragonriders aren't in the middle of a war like they had been years ago. in the past year or two, the number of sick riders has suddenly exploded and sanctuary is getting more and more each day.

what the riders don't know is that there is a great evil brewing in a distant land. a king is killing dragons left and right by stealing their soul stones to battle his sickness. he must be stopped.

at the moment the riders are still getting use to the sudden influx of sick riders and many suspect something will happen in the near future because of it. there's a sense of unease in many of the older riders who have been through something similar in the past, but the younger riders are brushing them off.

the previous prince has died before the queen was due to rise again and there's unrest in the sanctuary because of it. many believe the queen isn't suitable to lead the fighters and are ready for her mount to rise to determine the new prince. the queen's dragon is due to rise any day now and all of the eligible males are ready to give chase. things are quite tense between male dragons because of this.
Last edited by azhefa. on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘จ [001]

Postby azhefa. » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:49 am

xxx๐‘‰๐ผ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ด๐‘๐ด
ใ€‹i. ana ii. 28 iii. female iv. queen of sanctuary v. rider of gold corenth vi. heterosex/rom & single

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

things have been quite busy at the sanctuary recently, many more sick riders are arriving than expected and it's starting to cause tensions among the other riders. ana has been doing the best she can on her own after loosing her prince counterpart to a wild dragon. he had been trying to help a sick rider find their dragon, but ended up getting attacked by a wild bronze dragon who had been threatened by the prince's own bronze mount. it was a shock to the sanctuary to loose their prince so soon, especially since it was only a month after his bronze was able to catch corenth ad rise him to the role.

viviana was currently looking over the records in her personal quarters, checking on how the group was doing and how well the agricultural side of things was doing. winter was on it's way in several months and they need to be ready in case they get a bad storm like the one that ended up killing several dragons and riders a few years ago. it was her job as queen to make sure they had enough rations in the reserves to make it through another bad storm.

her silent scribbling and pondering was interrupted by the roar of a watch dragon stationed above them on the volcano's rim. it wasn't a challenging warning to indicate an unwanted intruder so ana wasn't concerned, but she was curious as to who has arrived so she rises from her desk and heads for the entrance to her quarters. in the front room of the cavern that was her personal quarters, a large alcove is cut away from the wall to make a raised bed-like platform for the large golden queen that lays there. corenth has been sleeping a lot more lately, something that tells ana that the gold will rise to mate soon and a new prince shall be determined. hopefully it's someone who's competent and won't hold back the progress she's been making.

viviana lovingly pats her beast as she moves past her to the entrance, not wanting to wake the gold but being unable to pass by without at least touching her. once at the entrance, ana heads down the steps off to the side and out into the bowl proper. there's movement around by the tunnel gate entrance so there must be a sick rider arriving, all others use their dragons to fly in and out of the base. a few horseback riders separate from the group and ana can immediately pick out the sick rider. the younger woman was pale and just looked sick.
    "good day, you must be here to join us," she calls to the new arrivals, making her way over with nod of greeting to each of them. "my name is viviana, i'm the queen of this sanctuary along with my gold corenth." ana motions behind her towards her personal cavern where corenth was snoozing soundly, undeterred by the arrival of new riders.
xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxlocation; personal quarters > bowl x mentions; none x tags; alyss
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘จ [๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘๐‘’] open

Postby Alita~ » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:58 am

๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–ž๐–˜๐–˜
18 | Female | Bond: None | Sick | Single | Tagging: Viviana

Aching pains shot through Alyss's entire body with each step she took, her legs shaking nonstop from fatigue. Over the past few weeks her energy had slowly drained, any hope she held dwindling to nothing. She had been traveling day and night, by herself with only her own survival skills keeping her alive. Every second of every day she had to fight the urges to sink to her knees, and give up completely. She knew if she did, she would die a slow and agonizing death, just like her brother had. The horrid vision of him, so sick he could barely move, his skin pale as snow and his entire body trembling was forever burned into her memory. No matter how hard she tried to forget... she just couldn't.

Alyss let out a shaky breath, and for the first time in a while, she looked up. Immediately, relief washed over her, and somehow, despite her condition, she was gifted with a sudden burst of energy. She sped up to the quickest speed she could manage, almost stumbling a few times, but always recovering.

Alyss stopped as soon as she saw the other woman. She was unsure at first, of how she would react to a stranger coming to the sanctuary, but all her worries were put down when she spoke. Alyss nodded, and stepped forward a pace, her gray eyes flicking to where Viviana motioned, then back.

"I'm s-sure you can tell... I'm sick." She croaked. Her own voice sounded odd to her now... she hadn't spoken a word in days, and now that she did, something seemed... off.
Last edited by Alita~ on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

carcerel 1

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:44 am

โžณ Cแด€ssษชแดœs Cแด€ส€แด„แด‡ส€แด‡สŸ
      ---- he/him โ€ข 32 โ€ข brown coriolanus โ€ข wing leader โ€ข tags. malakai
      carcerel gave a last check to coriolanus' harness, tightening a buckle before tapping coriolanus on the shoulder. at this prompting, the dragon rose, rearing up on his legs and beating his wings half a dozen times. 'all lies well', coriolanus informed him when he fell back down. 'where even is mako, anyways? you'd expect a sick rider to take more interest in their own searching flights.'

'his name is malakai', carcerel corrected absently, launching a fondly annoyed look at the brown dragon. 'besides, you're one to talk - you well took your time in finding me. once these flights become routine, it's hard to keep up hopes every time one goes on one. he's probably on the lower caverns, i shall go and fetch him.'

and at this point, searching flights had very much become routine for carcerel, going on them as often as they had. the common areas, accessible by foot, were full of new arrivals, becoming almost crowded to carcerel, used as he was to living in a place built to house hundreds, but only inhabited by dozens. the inner walls of the volcano were dotted with cavern entrances like gaping holes, rarely occupied by a dragon sunning on the ledge here, another mated pair a fair distance away. that was sanctuary how he had always known it for over a decade; the sudden swelling of the ranks left cassius uneasy, for reasons he couldn't quite articulate. there were very few old riders around, but the stories some of them told about the last time the social makeup of sanctuary changed in such a dramatic way weren't comforting in the slightest. carcerel wasn't sure whether to take the old green's annoucement - impending doom as proven by the fact that carcerel had to go on searching flights increasingly more often - fully on her word, but it certainly was odd.

he put that aside for the moment, coming into the living cavern through the main entrance for the bowl. he paused at the entrance with his hands folded behind his back, to let his eyes adjust to the change in lighting, coming out from the bright daylight outside to the dimmer main area, dotted with candles for illumination. malakai was probably somewhere around, having had to prepare with a harness and insulated flying clothes much like what carcerel wore.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ [001]

Postby azhefa. » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:41 am

xxx๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ
ใ€‹i. mika ii. 22 iii. male iv. sick hunter v. brown enzo vi. has 4 lizards vi. bisex/rom & single

like with every day before, malakai was sitting at a table in the lower cavern getting his gear together. he was currently mending a tear in his flight jacket which was acquired when he had to run from an angry wild green dragon he had stumbled upon during his previous search. it was a rookie mistake and he got a good cut on his arm to drive home the life lesson. he was lucky to still have his head on his shoulders.

mika was just finishing up when cassius appears and has a look on his face that tells the sick rider that he was late in joining the wing leader. mika sighs and then has a coughing fit which he waits to subside before speaking.
    "i'm just about ready to go, just had to mend the tear i got yesterday," he tells the wing leader while shrugging the flight jacket on and grabbing the adjustable harness from the table beside him. it was made to fit any size he could end up bonding with from the smallest blue to the largest bronze. it's quite a nifty contraption with buckles and straps.

the sick rider gets to his feet, but stumbles a little from a sudden wave of dizziness. he sighs as it passes and he scrubs a hand over his face tiredly.
    "i really hope they're out there today, i don't know how much longer i can keep going like this." it was so tough to keep getting out of bed these days, the only thing that keeps him going is the faint hope his dragon was out there waiting, but as the days drag on, that hope is slowly fading to the point of disappearing completely.
xxxxxlocation; living caverns x mentions; none x tags; cassius
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

carcerel 2

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:40 am

โžณ Cแด€ssษชแดœs Cแด€ส€แด„แด‡ส€แด‡สŸ
      ---- he/him โ€ข 32 โ€ข brown coriolanus โ€ข wing leader โ€ข tags. malakai
      he stepped forward to place a steadying hand on the young man's back, examining his pale face with concern, but backing away as soon as it looked like malakai would be able to stand on his own. the sickness took its toll on the body, but when it lasted for years it was always accompanied by the disease of hopelessness, as riders became wearier and faded away before their dragon could be found. it was a slow, horrible death. that fate that was always hanging over a sick rider like the sword of damocles until the day they managed to find their dragon. carcerel still remembered his own time in that state vividly. despite every day putting more and more time between him and that purgatory, over a decade ago now, the presence of so many sick riders kept the memory fresh. he wished he had a way to lessen their burdens, but there was very little to offer beyond what he was already doing at the moment.

"pray let us go and find them, yes? coriolanus is ready to leave." carcerel replied in what he hoped was a reassuring tone, taking the adjustable harness from malakai without asking and walking back out towards the bowl, walking at a slow pace to make sure the other could keep pace. they headed towards coriolanus where the dragon raised his horned head towards the two, nodding a greeting directed at malakai before reaching out to allow his rider to climb on. carcerel grabbed onto the leather straps and hauled himself up, reaching the spot behind coriolanus' back and stopping to offer a hand up to malakai before buckling himself safely onto the harness.

"mr. malakai, do you happen to remember your last position searched?" he asked of his passenger, reaching for map and compass while coriolanus prepared to take off. these searching flights were done by separating the forest into quadrants, with the intention of covering a different part of the wild territories that surrounded sanctuary each time. for a rider who had been sick for years, it might feel like having searched the entire region from corner to corner, but it really was an extensive swathe of territory to cover, in search of a single dragon.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me