➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:33 pm

°Alexavier and Zelia°Location: Woods° Tags: Eddie and Malic
Alexavier shook his head "Not many have asked and I have almost on a few runs, luckily they've never spotted me . I don't know about if Haevyn has though. he said. He thought about her story with Malic, maybe their meeting was more traditional than his meeting with Zelia. He wasn't sure considering she's the only other bonded besides himself and his sister he knows and his sister won't tell him about her meeting with Kai.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:50 pm

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓎
┌──────────────┐

♀ - Hetero -Form- Bonded: Echo (Lion)

└───────────────┘

Echo nodded her head. Yeah. She's my best friend. I'd be completely lost without her. And of course. I'm glad we could help. It's been a while since we've actually interacted with others. It's a nice change. The lion stated and shrugged. She watched as Loki looked over to Claire and followed his gaze. She seemed to be wanting to leave and Echo shook her head. Bad idea. She thought but remained sitting where she was. Loki answered Echo regarding him seeming tense and she purred. I haven't either. I'm glad we can learn together. The female lion stated and gave him a small smile. She looked past Loki at Claire who was obviously having a very bad day. It sucked to be in this type of position. Echo was all to familiar with it. She knew that the last place that they would want to be was in the den of complete strangers. Echo stood up and moved a few steps closer to Claire, breathing in her scent from where she stood. She was stressed, anxious, and tired. At least from what Echo could smell. She looked back over to Evie who looked straight back at her.
I feel bad for her too. Echo commented.
Of course you do. You feel bad for literally every living thing we come across. Evie stated back. Echo knew that she had a point. Evelynne moved her attention from Echo and back to Claire who was now sitting on the cave floor.

She shook her head in response to Claire. "If it was going to be a problem, I wouldn't have offered. Simple as that." The girl explained. She immediately stiffened when Claire asked about her face, biting her lip. It wasn't really a story that she enjoyed sharing with anyone. Just thinking about that day sent a chill down her spine. Echo picked up on the tension and chirped in an attempt to break Evie out of her wild head. The lion looked over to Loki as he apologized and she shook her head.
No. It's fine. Evie won't do anything. It's just... Really traumatic for her to think about. She barely even talks about it to me. Echo explained, focusing back on Evie and watching her carefully. Evie remained silent for several moments, debating on what to say. It was as if she couldn't physically say anything. Her mouth simply refused to move. The girl balled her hands into fists and squeezed them shut. Eventually, she took a deep and steady breath.
"Like I said. We all have traumatic backstories." The girl stated coolly, staring down at the ground. "It doesn't matter. Maybe try to avoid topics that could be emotionally scarring to talk about." She added and looked back up at Claire.

Stretching out her shoulders, Evelynn leaned her head back on the cave wall. "So. How long have you had Loki for?" She asked, trying her best to make some sort of conversation. Her people skills still weren't amazing but she figured that she'd try in order to break up some of the awkwardness. Echo walked over to her and laid down by her side, resting her head next to Evie's leg. Evelynne gave her a small smile and began to run her hands through her bushy mane.

Poppy Eldrin
┌──────────────┐

♀ - Hetero -Form- Bonded: Apollo (Owl)

└───────────────┘

Poppy darted through the forest, Apollo hot on her heels. The bird emitted a loud screeching noise as he pursued his person. Why must we always do this?! In what way is this fun? You're going to hurt yourself! He yelled through their bond, bobbing and weaving through the brush. [/color][/i]
Aw come on! You're no fun! Besides, it's good for us both to practice... you know... Running away from people. Just in case! She yelled back, sliding below a fallen log that seemed to be balanced on a rock. It provided just enough space for her to fit through. The owl emitted another frustrated chirp as he flew around the rotting structure.
Or we could just hid like normal fugitives. He hissed, corkscrewing through some more shrub. The leaves scraped against his feathers and got caught on the long, string like feathers that sprouted from his head. Poppy only chuckled as she leaped over a boulder and continued to run. Seeing that the bird was distracted, she looked around for a good hiding spot. Seeing a low-hanging branch, the girl reached up and pulled herself onto it. She continued to climb until she was several feet in the air, perched on one of the higher branches. The owl flew straight past her, still muttering to himself about how much he hated this. The girl chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of footsteps a few yards in the opposite direction. Her smile immediately left her face and she grew quiet. What in the world. She thought to herself and scanned the forest floor for any signs of life. A few squirrels moved throughout the trees and emitted startled chirps at the sight of a person in the branches with them. Poppy shook her head and continued her search, trying to pinpoint the source of the sound. Something else was definitely close by. It wasn't an animal either. The foot steps sounded human. Eventually, her eyes landed on a girl. She looked to maybe be around her age and a strange, cat-looking creature was riding her shoulder. They had to be a bonded pair. Poppy looked down at herself, realizing just how crazy she'd look if she just dropped in. Her looks already had a tendency to scare people away. She was strange looking after all. But to fall from a tree would only make things worse. Were these two friendlies? They definitely knew someone was nearby as well. The stranger's bonded creature was on edge and scanning their surroundings. Well. This certainly isn't ideal. she thought, not sure what to do next. She didn't exactly want to give away her position and ultimately get into a fight. Poppy preferred to lay low and not stir up any trouble. However, it wasn't looking like she was going to have much of a choice in the next few minutes. Still, there was hope that they would simply walk past and not notice her. The girl breathed quietly, trying to remain as hidden as possible up in the trees. Hopefully they didn't want any trouble. She certainly didn't.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:12 pm

Connor.Deviant wrote:Salvatore and Alucard
Tags:Akili
Mood:Exhuasted

Alucard chuffed a warning to Salvatore but he ignored it. "My names Salvatore and the obviously grumpy Lion is Alucard." He shook Akili's hand gently. "The safehouse is supposed to be around here. I supposed we can keep looking. Dont want to waste Daylight." He saddled onto Alucard. "Want to hitch a ride? Alucard will be nice to you I promise. Were both just tired." He was delirious normally he would act this way but his overly tired brain thought nothing of it.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:50 am

written in stardust wrote:
    "𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨,
    SKYE DRAKE
    𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳."
    ─────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────
    [ role. bonded ] [ animal. kore - manticore ] [ tagged. Eddie | mentioned: open ] [ location. the safehouse - entrance ]

─────Skye was shaking, she realized, apparently having been more scared in her encounter than she thought. As the adrenaline drained from her, she sighed and slumped against Kore's back, her nose pressed into the manticore's soft black fur. Kore leveled out her wings as they soared over the treetops, looking back at her human in concern. Are you alright, Skye? She asked, her voice soft and comforting. Skye looked up slightly, her eye just barely visible over Kore's shoulders. "Yeah, I guess so. It's just..." Skye hesitated, her voice trailing off into uncertainty. Go on. Kore urged her, punctuating her thought with a flap of her wings.

─────Skye sighed and sat up straight again. "Don't you ever get tired of this? Slinking around the forest like we're trespassing? How much longer will it be until we run into a hunter that's actually good at their job?" Kore chuckled at Skye's jab at the hunters, but she sympathized with her human's feelings. That's why we wanted to find the safehouse isn't it? Kore reminded her, coming to a slow as they came near the area of said safehouse. "Well, yeah, but we can't stay in the safehouse all the time, I think we'd both lose our minds."

─────Kore responded with a thoughtful hum, but nothing else, because they were now right on top of the safehouse. She folded in her wings and dove beneath the treetops, feeling Skye brace herself on her back. Kore alighted on a tree branch, checking the area for anyone nearby. There were definitely people near the entrance, but closer inspection revealed them to be Eddie, Malic, and some other Bonded. The word "hunters" drifted over to them as they got close enough. Kore jumped down from the tree, approaching Eddie calmly. Skye climbed from the manticore's back, giving Eddie a two-finger wave. "Hey, speaking of hunters, there's definitely some hunters out there right now. If you're going out any further... well, I wouldn't."

(ooc; I tagged Eddie. c:)
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:09 pm

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑
xxxxx"You don't have to do that for me." Rose replied with a soft, slightly shaky tone. She steadied herself against her bonded. Her gaze drifted to the feline. "Cute cat! What's their name?"
xxxxxKnight perked up at the young girl's offer. "Perfect! Don't you dare shoot that down, you're not gonna able to be stealthy enough to steal in your state," he snorted, nudging Rose's hand playfully.
xxxxxYeah, yeah, yeah. Don't get cocky. It's definitely not gonna be enough to last us longer than today. This is a kid, I doubt she carries much on her.
xxxxxBetter than what we've got right now!
xxxxxRose rolled her eyes at Knight's persistence before realizing how bizarre that looked. She had a suspicion the kid was bonded, but she still didn't know for sure. After all, a cat is a cat, it could very easily just be a well trained pet. She brushed her thoughts off and hoped the girl didn't notice her little slip up.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:55 am

Jolen Dunn - Bonded: Polar Bear - Artful - Tags: Open - Location: River/Meadow

Jolen sighed as she rung out her wet socks. Great going Art, now my only pair of socks are wet she said with a small giggle. Oh please, like I'm not soaking wet either Artful grumped, shaking out her wet white fur. Jolen stood up and booped Artful on the nose and took off running. She giggled and ran into a large field that had rock caves on the side. She jumped into a large patch of tall grass and waited for the polar bear. She could hear her large footsteps and smiled. When she got close enough she jumped out of the bushes. RAR! The polar bear stumbled and laughed. Your such an annoying little bean she giggled, shaking her head.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri May 01, 2020 6:50 am

Blue•Moon wrote:
    . ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 19 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

The leopardess blinked up at the lemur with a frown. "There was a roar? Didn't you hear it?" she asked, ears twitched up still. Her eyes trailed down to study the undergrowth, tail twitching. "I think it was over there," she pointed with her muzzle off to the left. But she shook her head after a pause. "It was probably nothing," She concluded, mostly to herself, twitching her ears back. "We should just take a different direction, avoid the sound."

She side-stepped and moved a few paces forward, glancing back at the lemur "You can still check it out, but dont go too close, I dont want to be saving a tiny furball from some roaring creature." she warned, 'It was nothing, start moving but go towards your left.' Nyx, after receiving the message, moved as Nova had told him to. He gave Charlie an apologetic look.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Alexavier, Kai and Zelia)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie gave a small nod to Alexavier, giving a meeker smile, her eyes trailed to Haevyn, "She'll speak about it when shes ready, if she has anything to tell." she attempted to soothe him, her attention perked up at the sound of another person approaching, her hand lowered to her side and splayed flat ready to shift earth, but at the familiar voice she relaxed.

Turning her head to look towards Skye as she stepped to floor from Kore's back, her small smile faltered faintly at the mention of the hunters, she gave a soft disappointed hiss. "This much bonded activity in this forest is going to draw attention to the safehouse." she said, tone almost disapproving, despite being outside herself. "I'll need to open up another entrance to another forest.."

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
      ── C y p r u s
      ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: Rose)
      . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

The exotic feline snorted his amusement, springing from her back and down to the floor, "Give her something." Neigh blinked at her, "Are you sure-? I can always go back into the town and get more.."
      sometimes, she couldn't right now, not after Cyprus' stupid little stunt. "and..um, his name Cyprus. he's..a nightmare.." she glanced down to the feline who had began towards Knight curiously.

"You're bonded are't you, pony?" he questioned the stallion, pausing a few paces from him, eyeing those hooves nervously for a moment he decided to circle around them instead of get too close. "You smell too much like her to not be, and shes a mess..just sayin.."

. ── T a m i e G y n
        ── C a l i s k
        ( -- ) ( gender-fluid ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: Poppy )
        . ── A dark day is not a dark life.

Tamie glared through the underbrush for a solid minute, just staring, searching for any sign of movement. The Genet on her shoulder chittered for a moment then sprang from Tamies shoulder, "Lets just get out of here, I dont want to get darted, thanks." Cal hissed, Tamie agreed quickly, turning and hurriedly following her bonded companion onwards through the undergrowth, glancing over her shoulder every few moments.

'Should we loop around and see if we can figure out what it is?' she asked through their link, the Genet snorted with a shake of his head, glancing back to her. 'and what? Get caught and killed in some funky "we're gonna fix you" experiment, nah, no thanks.' Tamie cringed, closing her eyes for a few seconds, then let out a sharp breath.

"I get that you dont want to die, but theres no reason to bring that up, Calisk." she snapped, the genet ignored her, continuing onwards with a scowl on his muzzle. Tamie glared at the spotted creatures back, biting her tongue to avoid snapping at the Genet again.

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Fri May 01, 2020 10:31 am

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑
xxxxxDon't you dare turn that down. You're not gonna make it much longer in your state, Rose.
xxxxxPropped up against Knight's side, she looked at her pale, shaking hand. "If you're sure it's no trouble... Thank you for even offering," Rose replied. She smiled warmly at the young girl's gesture. "Cyprus.. At least he's a cute little nightmare then!" She watched Cyprus approach Knight, noticing the cat eyeing Knight's hooves cautiously. "My name is Rose, and this guy is Knight. He can be a pain himself, but he looks out for me."
xxxxxKnight lowered his head to get a better look at Cyprus before replying. "Yes, we are. We've been living out in the woods by ourselves for a little while now. Rose didn't want to come to town, but I doubt she's gonna get too much farther without some major help.." A flash of worry crossed his face, realizing how bad off they really were. Rose was starving. They had no allies, no more supplies, and nowhere to go. "We got chased off without a chance to grab much before we had to run. And we didn't really have anywhere to go in the first place."
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri May 01, 2020 1:46 pm

°Alexavier and Zelia°Location: Woods° Tags: Eddie and Malic°
Alexavier was worried but tried to not let it show. Alexavier thought long and hard about solutions." We could always send out recon groups. Though we have to figure out a way to stay away from our bonded long enough to help them and not be suspicious. Do you think something like that can happen?" he asked. It may be stupid considering it's hard to stay away from their bonded for long periods. He turned pink hoping she wouldn't think he's stupid for even suggesting that.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat May 02, 2020 9:10 pm

.: Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Location: Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne & Echo
Leah & T'Challa:.
Loki smiled, knowing that she didn't have much skill in this helped him feel better to. He just nodded, of course she didn't have the skill either. Loki felt stupid, when had the other Lion had tim to talk to any other bonded. It wasn't something you found often. Hearing her talk again he lifted his gaze away from his focus on Claire which she had given up and and just laying on Loki at this point. " I am happy that we both get to learn to! I hope we aren't a bother to you guys." Loki said softly as he shifted. Claire sighed nodding, she knew even if they offered it, it still wasn't right to tke this stuff. They could have offered just to seem nice. Loki looked unconfortable with the tension around and really just wanted to move away from the whole situation. "Well I just want to get to know you and the only way to do that is to ask questions, your face was the first that I seen. I'm sorry its tramatic." Claire said simply shifting into Loki's fur further. "I hope she doesn't offend you, how old are you Echo?" Loki asked gently trying to distract from Claire being a trainwreck. "I've had Loki for about 8 years. So he's my everything. What about echo how long have you have her?" She asked softly crossing her arms over her chest, she knew she shouldn't be stand offish, and she hoped she didn't look that way now since she was trying to back off. They seemed like nice people and she shouldn't be hard on them.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me