☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[eva | 1] [hubert | 9] [devyn | 11]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:02 pm

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x─ twenty ─ female ─ pangolin ─ asexual heteroromantic ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; feanarii ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

small claws ripped at the tree bark, digging into the wood and peeling it back. ripping the bark back the pangolin exposed the wood beneath, and the bugs crawling around. if she could she would smile triumphantly, but in this form, eva was limited in her facial expressions. the insects didn’t last long for the pangolin used her long, sticky tongue to suck them up. while the jungle wasn’t the pangolin’s natural habitat, evangeline was finding it quite easy to find her next meal, though doing anything else posed a problem for the young woman. backing away from the tree the pangolin turned around and, in a few moments, returned to being a human. the claws shrank into nails, the snout into a nose and lips, the scales shrinking into the skin or turning into hair, and the body growing. in place of the pangolin was now a young woman. standing up and patting the dirt off of her jeans, eva started heading back to her camp, hands gripping onto the backpack straps across her chest. some days ago evangeline had woken up in the jungle with a note barely explaining what was going on, since then there has been a lot of crying, cussing, and screaming. with no clue on what was going on, and being on her own, evangeline was finding it hard to keep a positive attitude after only two days. the loneliness was a little too much for the young woman too. while pangolins are solitary creatures, humans weren’t, and so eva was constantly at battle with loneliness, sometimes enjoying it but mostly despising it. on top of that eva had no clue how to do much of anything. it was a perpetual struggle where she would overthink the situation, making herself sad or anxious, as well as attempt to do something like set up a small hut, then get angry when it collapsed in on itself. things were rough.

as evangeline headed to her campground, something occurred to her, she had no idea where she was. i mean, yeah, she’s in an unfamiliar jungle, but as she wandered from her camp to get food and water she got herself turned around and didn’t know her way back. everything looked the same in all directions. huffing at her own stupidity, eva could feel tears welling in her eyes. she didn’t want to be here, she didn’t want to be forced to survive, she wanted to go home wherever that may be with whatever family she might have had. why her? why this horrid place? wiping the tears streaming down her face she tried to force away these thoughts. picking a direction eva heading toward where she thought her camp was. she had been wandering around utterly lost for perhaps ten minutes when something sounded above the noise of the jungle. was that a voice eva just heard? looking around the girl froze, her heart racing. was there someone else out there with her? unsure of where the voice had come from, though, and with no one calling out again eva couldn't be sure if she heard things right. maybe she was starting to go insane and was hearing things. but what if she wasn't? yes, hello? she called out, her voice cracking as she did so.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
    as peanut questioned his vague gesturing, hubert nodded in confirmation as the kid guessed at what he meant. taking a few steps back hugh gave peanut some room. there was no telling what the kid might turn into so hugh wanted to let there be some room in case peanut might change into something big. that is if peanut could shift at all. so far hubert was the only confirmed shifter out of the two of them, and who knew how many others might be within the jungle. watching peanut carefully imitate what hugh had done the rabbit perked up as the kid changed. hubert was excited to see what would be the outcome. as peanut finally changed, becoming what seemed to be a doberman, hubert's rabbits instincts kicked. shuffling back a few paces the thought of fight or flight came to his mind, and everything was telling him run as far away as he could from the dog. his heart rate sped up and his entire body tensed in anticipation to run away, but logic was trying to overcome instinct. while, yes, dogs were natural predators of rabbits, would peanut really attack him? would the kids dog instincts kick in and that be the end for hugh? the young man didn't want to take any chances and tried to change back, but his worries were getting the better of him, making it difficult to focus and shift back. taking a few more steps back some more as peanut got to his feet, er paws rather, hugh raised his head to look at the dog.

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; river ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink, laken ─

it's whatever. dev said in response to the apology the girl gave, being mostly indifferent to the fact that this woman threw a rock at her. turning her head as spink finally took notice of the newcomer, devyn listened to him yell over at her. she scoffed and waved him off. but dad, i'll feed it and take it for walks. promise. devyn crossed her finger over her heart, a cheeky grin on her face. replacing her gaze to the female as spink returned to working on the fish trap, devyn took note of the saltiness this girl seemed to hold within her. quite a spitfire you are, eh. your looks are deceiving of that personality of yours, devyn commented as the girl yelled back at the just as salty twig. raising her eyebrow as the girl replied with just i fished for it, devyn took another glance around for what she fished for it with. perhaps she missed the fishingrod the first time she took a look. obviously, but with what? i don't see a fishing pole, unless you told that thing to jump into your hands, rocky. on second thought maybe this girl could talk to animals, command fish to do her bidding and be her dinner. nah, too implausible. yes, as if shifting into a bird were completely natural compared to talking to animals. hold on, i'm coming down. rather than take the easy way by shifting and flying down to the ground, devyn climbed down the tree. she swiftly moved from one branch to the next, taking careful yet calculated movements as she descended. in a matter of half a minute devyn had reached the jungle floor with a quiet thud. moving away from the tree dev brushed a leaf off her shirt and faced the girl. i'm just gonna ask you straight up, did you shift into something to catch that fish? it was admittedly a strange question to ask. but with all the strangeness that had occurred the past few days devyn figured it was a normal question to ask.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby FooeyJam » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:27 pm

𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“‡π“β„―π“Ž / 𝟷𝟿 / πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: dev n spink / πšŠπš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ: πš—πš˜πš—πšŽ
/ πš–πšŠπš“πš˜πš›: πšŒπš‘πšŽπš–πš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš / ღ

laken backed up a bit as the girl came down to her. she stayed silent, eyes locked onto her. so she asked me straight up... she thought, and sucked her cheeks in. thoughtfully, she smacked her lips and said, why sure, i shifted into a fisherman she grinned cheekily and put her hands on her hips. but she knew that the other girl figured, and why really hide it if everyone in this place could shift too. for a split second her smirk turned serious before she laughed again, simply at her own 'cleverness'. i mean, she just thought it was rather funny.

still with a smile plastered across her face, she continued, fisherman of sorts... but yes, i can shift. she admitted, finding it rather ineffective to continue to joke around. she cocked her head at the girl and then turned back to the male, so, can he shift? does he have something to back up his attitude with?
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:59 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

-Β·=»‑· ᴘ ᴇ α΄€ Ι΄ ᴜ α΄› ·‑«=Β·-

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β€’- male -β€’ β€’- doberman -β€’ β€’- fifteen -β€’
β€’- location; by a stream -β€’ β€’- tags; hubert -β€’ β€’- mentions; n/a -β€’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    The albino dog sat back. Staring at the rabbit. Peanut tilted his head, wondering why Hubert was stepping away. Oh, I must look scary-! Peanut shifted back, rubbing the back of his neck softly. "S-sorry about that, I didn't want to worry you!" He grinned a little. "That's interesting, eh? We can both shift into animals." He glanced down at his friend, chuckling. "It feels strange having a conversation with a rabbit." He glanced around, then crossed his legs. "That felt weird. Like everything was so much stronger, it was almost overwhelming."
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby glitter » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:41 am

R o y a l e. wrote:
α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:exploring/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Willow rolled her eyes dramatically at the other's astonishment. Waving it off, she turned around and continued exploring motioning for Scarlett to follow. "That was also my reaction when I figured out how I looked but what's the point? It's not like it's useful. I mean, with you turning into an owl, I guess it would be helpful to use you as a scout or something. At least you can find your food right? I've had to sustain myself off of fruit for the past days. It's like it's some sort of sick joke to whoever put us here-" Willow's rant was stopped short when the pair reached a cave of some sort. It wasn't very large; it was actually quite small with just enough room for maybe four people to sleep in. In fact, it wasn't too much of cave at all, it was more of a circular overhang. However, it still had walls and it could be used as a shelter of sorts. "Maybe we should settle down here for the night. Make camp here?" Willow had automatically assumed that this new person and her were now on some kind of team and that she would be sticking around. "It's getting late so I'm going to go gather some wood for a fire. Make yourself useful I guess. Meet you back here in a bit.". With that, she turned and disappeared into the dense undergrowth on the hunt for some wood.

Imagelike this but a bit higher?
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | 1] [hubert | 10] [devyn | 12]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:55 am

x─ twenty ─ female ─ pangolin ─ asexual heteroromantic ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; feanarii ─

small claws ripped at the tree bark, digging into the wood and peeling it back. ripping the bark back the pangolin exposed the wood beneath, and the bugs crawling around. if she could she would smile triumphantly, but in this form, eva was limited in her facial expressions. the insects didn’t last long for the pangolin used her long, sticky tongue to suck them up. while the jungle wasn’t the pangolin’s natural habitat, evangeline was finding it quite easy to find her next meal, though doing anything else posed a problem for the young woman. backing away from the tree the pangolin turned around and, in a few moments, returned to being a human. the claws shrank into nails, the snout into a nose and lips, the scales shrinking into the skin or turning into hair, and the body growing. in place of the pangolin was now a young woman. standing up and patting the dirt off of her jeans, eva started heading back to her camp, hands gripping onto the backpack straps across her chest. some days ago evangeline had woken up in the jungle with a note barely explaining what was going on, since then there has been a lot of crying, cussing, and screaming. with no clue on what was going on, and being on her own, evangeline was finding it hard to keep a positive attitude after only two days. the loneliness was a little too much for the young woman too. while pangolins are solitary creatures, humans weren’t, and so eva was constantly at battle with loneliness, sometimes enjoying it but mostly despising it. on top of that eva had no clue how to do much of anything. it was a perpetual struggle where she would overthink the situation, making herself sad or anxious, as well as attempt to do something like set up a small hut, then get angry when it collapsed in on itself. things were rough.

as evangeline headed to her campground, something occurred to her, she had no idea where she was. i mean, yeah, she’s in an unfamiliar jungle, but as she wandered from her camp to get food and water she got herself turned around and didn’t know her way back. everything looked the same in all directions. huffing at her own stupidity, eva could feel tears welling in her eyes. she didn’t want to be here, she didn’t want to be forced to survive, she wanted to go home wherever that may be with whatever family she might have had. why her? why this horrid place? wiping the tears streaming down her face she tried to force away these thoughts. picking a direction eva heading toward where she thought her camp was. she had been wandering around utterly lost for perhaps ten minutes when something sounded above the noise of the jungle. was that a voice eva just heard? looking around the girl froze, her heart racing. was there someone else out there with her? unsure of where the voice had come from, though, and with no one calling out again eva couldn't be sure if she heard things right. maybe she was starting to go insane and was hearing things. but what if she wasn't? yes, hello? she called out, her voice cracking as she did so.

x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
    as peanut shifted back the rabbit relaxed, the alarms in his head no longer going off and telling him to run. perking his ears up as the other spoke hugh made a chittering sound. ah, he forgot, he couldn't talk a rabbit. taking in a breath hugh once again tried to shift back, suddenly finding himself once again sitting on the ground as a human. releasing his breath in a sigh of relief hubert leaned back against a tree. he would have to figure out how to keep his emotions in check as to not get stuck in one form or another like that again, it could be dangerous in such a place as the jungle. no, you're fine, really, he quickly reassured as peanut apologized, softly smiling as he noticed peanut grinning. it is, isn't it. i wonder what allows us to change, hugh thought aloud, unsure what the cause might be. gene splicing perhaps? but who would do such a thing on people, and more so was hugh a willing participant or was he forced into experimentation? perhaps it was simply something he could do in his life before without the meddling of science. whatever the cause was, it was not important right now. nodding in agreement with peanut as he explained how his senses were overwhelmed with everything, hugh said, you'll most likely get used to it after a while. standing up hugh stretched out his arms and legs, feeling a little weary from his travels that day, and also a little hungry. i think we should find some food and shelter before nightfall. what do you say, up for a little walking? he asked, looking back at peanut.

x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; river ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink, laken ─

growing somewhat annoyed with the girls word games dev crossed her arms at the girls response, saying how she turned into a fisherman. i'll get the answer out of you one way or another, rocky. the brunette muttered almost threateningly, but a playful twinkle in her eyes said otherwise. the female did admit to being able to shift, though, which was enough for devyn to feel satisfied. sooner or later, or never, devyn would find out what this girl could shift into. looking across the lake as rocky asked about spink, devyn shrugged indifferently. the twig? yeah, but i won't tell you what unless you tell me what you can shift into, devyn offered, information for information seemed like a fair deal to the woman. anyway, he's all bark and no bite. i'm sure you could take him on if you wanted to. it was mostly a joke but she didn't make it out to sound like one. in all honesty if a fight broke out for some reason devyn won't be surprised. under these circumstances tension can get high which might cause some to lash out. already this other girl had thrown a rock at devyn, which is also why dev was keeping her distance from her, but it just proves that the smallest act can pave the way for violence. i'm devyn by the way, dev for short, don't think i mentioned that, and the twig across the way is spink, and i'm sure you have a name as well, looking expectantly at the other devyn waited for her to introduce herself.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooeyJam » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:10 am

𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“‡π“β„―π“Ž / 𝟷𝟿 / πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: dev n spink / πšŠπš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ: πš—πš˜πš—πšŽ
/ πš–πšŠπš“πš˜πš›: πšŒπš‘πšŽπš–πš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš / ღ

laken nodded as she took in what the other girl said. my name is laken, you can shorten it if that's too long for ya she responded, and then a smirk came across her face. i'm not really looking for a fight... she reassured her, but not to look weak she kind of straightened her posture. well, i guess i won't be able to hide it for that long anyway. i can shift into an otter. she said, matter-of-factly, and turned away from the girl to walk towards the fish that was still only half-eaten. in the process, she shifted into her otter form, and snatched up the fish. she returned to dev, and tilted her head. could she talk as an animal? it's not as if she tried before by herself. the auburn-furred otter chirped through the fish, but could devyn hear her trying to say, this is how i caught the fish.

pls pm me when u respond to this bc this is getting buried
Last edited by FooeyJam on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coatiferous » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Feanarii wrote:
|| twenty-one || male ||
|| gay || harpy eagle ||
|| Tags ; Evangeline ||
Feanarii wrote:
    As Feanarii stood there in the jungle in silence, he contemplated quite a lot in the few seconds he devoted to losing hope. One, if he was able to somehow turn into a bird, could he possibly fly out of wherever this was? Two, even if he did fly out of the jungle, he would have no idea where in the world he was. Home didn't have rainforests like this. And three, if he could find another human out here, what was the chance they knew English? Face falling, he started to turn back to the embankment when a woman's voice reached his ears.

Freezing, the man slowly turned in the direction the noise came from. Was he delirious, or was someone else out there? Considering his options, he decided to go with his chances of finding another person to survive this hellscape with. As much as he hated socializing, human beings needed each other like wolves need a pack to survive healthily. Peering into the underbrush, he called out again. "H-hey?! Yell again! I'll come find you!" He waited only to her her voice once more before taking off as fast as he could through the underbrush towards the sound's source, stumbling over roots as he went but catching himself on trees. He thought about how he'd transformed into a large bird earlier and wondered if it would be easier to fly, but he wasn't entirely sure how he'd managed the transformation earlier. Plus, this way he could keep yelling.

It took him a little bit, mainly due to the rugged terrain, but finally Feanarii burst through a tangle of vines overhanging a low tree branch, chest heaving as he looked around before landing his sights on Evangeline. Hope soared through his chest at the sight of another human being, and he quickly asked, "Wh-where are we? Is there a town or a village or just somewhere with a radio nearby? I thought I was dead meat out there." His voice wavered slightly, fighting back the urge to break down into tears of joy. He was safe!

Or at least to his knowledge in the moment, he was no longer left for dead.
x
wΠ½Ξ±Ρ‚ i wσυld dΟƒ Ρ‚Οƒ Ρ‚Ξ±kΡ” Ξ±wΞ±y Ρ‚Π½iΰΈ£ fєαя
β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…
Hello, I'm aph coati, but you can call me
coati for short. My future career is in
insect research, though I dream of
one day owning a dog sled team.
Image * Image

my tumblr | my character site
Οƒf bΡ”iΠΈg lΟƒvΡ”d Ξ±llΡ”giΞ±ΠΈcΡ” Ρ‚Οƒ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ραiΠΈ
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™”008 ━ πšœπš“ [𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘴]

Postby ordinary people » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:39 am

β™” ━ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πš•πšŽπšπš πš“πš˜πšžπš‹πšŽπš›πš
    cis-female ━ twenty-two ━ bisexual ━ zoology student
    animal: barn owl ━━━ tags; willow ━━━ alliances; here
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    scarlett just followed behind her companion silently, too tired to exchange words. willow was right though, compared to a polar bear, an owl was much more useful in an environment like this. yet, she was only a small barn owl, which almost all larger birds, snakes and probably all carnivorous mammals would find her to be a tasty meal. so, as handy as it would be to fly around, scouting the area, she really didn't want to risk it. observing the opening in this large boulder, she nodded at her fellow shifter, it appeared spacious enough to fit the pair of them in and it would definitely beat sleeping in a tree. "right then, okay," sj muttered as willow took off to find some kindling, it should be easy; they are in a jungle after all. glancing around, she noticed some rocks lying around where they will be sleeping later on, they would be perfect for containing the fire, it would be disastrous if it were to get out of control. she started by stamping the heel of she shoes into the slightly moist ground, making a small divot before collecting up the smaller, lighter pieces of rock and aligning them around the hole, in a circle formation. once scarlett finished she remained kneeling down beside her newly made fire pit with her brows furrowed and a frown etched across her face - how did she know how to do that?
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | 2] [hubert | 10] [devyn | 13]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:32 am

for a few moments all evangeline could hear was the beating of her own heart in her ears. had she imagined the voice or was someone really out there? another few seconds went by when the voice called out yet again. yes! it wasn't a hallucination, someone was really out there with her! over here! she yelled out as he asked her to call out again. waiting in anticipating for someone, anyone, to come bounding through the foliage evangeline looked around in the direction his voice had come from. when at last someone did run out of the thick jungle flora and into view eva felt her heart leap into her throat. she bit her lip to avoid crying. for the past few days eva had believed she was utterly alone on the island. the loneliness had gotten to her quickly in those forty-eight hours and she didn't think she would see another human being for, well, forever. or at least as long as she resided on the island. a few tears did manage to escape and roll down her cheeks. it was hard to tell if they were tears of joy, relief, or anguish. these past few days evangeline had felt so many emotions she almost felt empty inside now. but the small, tearful smile on her face indicated that perhaps they were tears of joy. her smile wavered as he began to rapidly question where they were and if any civilization was around. i-i don't think so, she replied simply. i don't think there's anything on this- this island? eva wasn't actually sure if it was an island they were on or not. she had heard waves crashing every now and again in the distance while at certain areas of the jungle, leading her to believe she was on an island. you're the first person i've seen, actually, she added on with a listless gesture toward him. maybe things weren't turning up like evangeline had hoped they were moments ago. it seemed this guy was also stuck in the jungle. wait, that reminded her of something.

reaching into her pocket evangeline pulled out the note she had woken up with. holding the note out toward the man eva said, i woke up with this. i don't really know what it means. survive, i guess. the note read "the days are ticking away and so are your chances for survival. everyday a new sunrise and with it, a new struggle. your power, wisdom, and guts are your strengths. use them wisely. keep fighting." she was sure it meant someone had placed her there for some cruel reason. was this guy placed on the island for the same reason?

as peanut shifted back the rabbit relaxed, the alarms in his head no longer going off and telling him to run. perking his ears up as the other spoke hugh made a chittering sound. ah, he forgot, he couldn't talk a rabbit. taking in a breath hugh once again tried to shift back, suddenly finding himself once again sitting on the ground as a human. releasing his breath in a sigh of relief hubert leaned back against a tree. he would have to figure out how to keep his emotions in check as to not get stuck in one form or another like that again, it could be dangerous in such a place as the jungle. no, you're fine, really, he quickly reassured as peanut apologized, softly smiling as he noticed peanut grinning. it is, isn't it. i wonder what allows us to change, hugh thought aloud, unsure what the cause might be. gene splicing perhaps? but who would do such a thing on people, and more so was hugh a willing participant or was he forced into experimentation? perhaps it was simply something he could do in his life before without the meddling of science. whatever the cause was, it was not important right now. nodding in agreement with peanut as he explained how his senses were overwhelmed with everything, hugh said, you'll most likely get used to it after a while. standing up hugh stretched out his arms and legs, feeling a little weary from his travels that day, and also a little hungry. i think we should find some food and shelter before nightfall. what do you say, up for a little walking? he asked, looking back at peanut.

laken, devyn repeated the name to herself as the other female finally introduced herself. i'm probably going to continue calling you rocky, she informed her as laken said she could shorten her name into a nickname if she wanted to. devyn liked coming up with nicknames for people, actually, enjoying to find what name fit a person well, sometimes coming up with several to name a person with. anyway, devyn nodded as laken explained how she could turn into an otter. an otter would be a useful addition to the small group she had going on with spink. an otter would be able to catch fish and other underwater creatures that dev couldn't get to in either of her forms. perhaps laken could even distinguish between berries that are safe to eat or not. yes, devyn liked the idea of an otter on her side. but the question was, did laken even want to join up with her and spink or did she want to go it alone in the jungle? devyn would have to ask because for all she knew this was a one time meeting and soon they would part ways. for now she watched the female shift into her otter form and trot over to dev with her catch. kneeling down to be more level with laken, devyn felt the urge to reach out and pet the otter. she looked super fuzzy and cuddly, almost like a weird but cute looking dog. she held back, for now. tilting her head as laken chirped something devyn said, sorry, i can't understand ya, rocky.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coatiferous » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:40 pm

Feanarii wrote:
|| twenty-one || male ||
|| gay || harpy eagle ||
|| Tags ; Evangeline ||
Feanarii wrote:
    While he wore his relief on his sleeve, Feanarii's smile dropped when she mentioned not believing anything was here for them And if he was the first she'd seen, maybe there really was no one else, but maybe she'd only been here as long as he had? Perhaps...they both hadn't found someone else besides the both of them yet. They were alone in a jungle and hunger gnawed at the edge of his stomach, mouth parched and unwilling to test any water he passed until he could find an area to strip for a fire. He wouldn't risk starting a forest fire; to do so would put him at an even larger danger over escaping not only the flames, but anything fleeing the jungle with him.

Focusing on the paper she showed, he shook his head with a sigh. He'd received the same, but had hoped it was just a cruel prank and there was at least something nearby, but...no, this was the cruelest prank of all. To drop someone with little to no survival knowldge in the middle of a dangerous place like this. He wished he could turn back into a bird and fly up and try to survey the landscape, but this girl before him...how would she react? For all Feanarii knew she was just a normal human, not some newly-discovered mutant like him. He couldn't risk losing the first companion he'd come across over a freak out.

"Yeah, I got that note too...I didn't imagine there could even be others out here. If I found you, could we find others?" His question held a small amount of hope, but doubt doused the fair amount of that shred of light. "I..I know we don't know each other, but I think it would be for the best if we stuck with each other. There's strength in numbers, and I...could use help setting up an area for a fire. I'm not sure if you've had water yet, but I think we should prepare that."
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me