[❤] The Uprising of Delra (accepting, pm me)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[❤] The Uprising of Delra (accepting, pm me)

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 pm

THE UPRISING OF DELRA

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
-----A country once painted by magic and wonder, Delra has fallen into the clutches of tyrants. Citizens who once held fire and stars in their hands now toil for scraps, longing for a time before their powers were ripped away from them. The people of Delra were powerless...
-----Until you. Born in the underground headquarters of the rebels, your abilities were never stolen from you. Instead, you shine to all as a beacon of hope. You are the Phoenix Squad, and this is your time to rise.

Private message me if you're interested!
We have already started, but if you enjoy the lore then I can catch you up. :)

Uprising Headquarters - Discussion Thread
Intelligence Department - Reference & Lore
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 31 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] Rules

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:08 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Roleplay Rules

-----1Site rules and roleplay rules apply.
-----2Read before you reply. Don't ignore others' posts.
-----3Please do not have overpowered characters.
-----I discourage mind control and time/space powers.
-----4Characters are removed after one week, but may return anytime.
-----5Have fun! Roleplay is an excellent way to make friends, and I encourage that. :)

Delran Law

-----They have regular laws like no killing/stealing, but also...
-----1Obey the demands of the government, especially your Emperor.
-----2All citizens must undergo implant surgery at birth. The unscarred will be arrested.
-----2Absolutely no conspiracies about superpower usage or rebellion.

Rebels' Code

-----1Cause the least harm possible to others - no unnecessary killing/torture.
-----2Do not knowingly jeopardize or betray the Uprising or Headquarters.
-----3In times of supply shortage, children are top priority.
-----4When challenging a superior, please do it respectfully and use logical reason.
-----5Active mission work is not necessary; there are other jobs available in HQ.
-----Extremely inactive characters leave Phoenix Squad, and do jobs like these instead.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] About

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:12 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Delra's Dilemma

-----Delra is a nation dominated by a tyrannical government. All Delrans are born capable of developing a superpower, which would normally manifest at puberty. However, they are given surgical implants at birth that suppress their abilities. Powers become difficult and draining to access. If a Delran manages to use their powers anyway, the implant will kill them almost instantly.
-----Each Delran bears a conspicuous forehead scar as a result of their surgery. The cross-shaped mark brands them as a legitimate citizen. Any unscarred individual will be arrested as a potential insurgent.
-----Emperor Brungard claims the suppression of powers is for society's own good. Of course, the Emperor himself has never received an implant... he and people of his choosing can wield magic as they please.

The Uprising

-----Since the dawn of Delra, revolution has been brewing. People have conspired for decades to one day overthrow their tyrants. In recent years, the Uprising managed to build its headquarters under the bitterly cold outskirts of the far Delran north, tucked away safe underground.
-----Over time, children were born to rebels living underground. These children never underwent implant surgery, so their supernatural abilities developed naturally. The rebels trained them and taught them about Delran society. Now, the first generation of these children have come of age. They became the Phoenix Squad - the first rebels who wield lost magic of centuries past.
-----On Marking Day, the Phoenix Squad received forehead scars. This was the (slightly bloody) equivalent of handing them passports into Delra. As several rebels watched in the background, the newly-christened Phoenix Squad embarked on a practice mission. It was a success, which meant the squad could undertake missions on their own... and the next mission would have much higher stakes.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] Table of Contents

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:24 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
TABLE OF CONTENTS

What is This?

-----The Uprising of Delra is divided into several chapters, each with a central mini-plot. Every time a new chapter begins, it will be announced with an official title post.
-----Right now, the active chapter is Chapter Two: Guardians of Greenery.

Objective

-----It's time for the Phoenix Squad to make its debut. The Emperor's exploitative practices have led to environmental destruction in Forell, but our unlikely heroes have appeared to change that.
-----For this chapter, you can play as a civilian who was personally affected. The Phoenix Squad will complete their "quest" to heal Forell's environment.
-----There is more to this mission, but you'll find out soon enough.

List of Chapters

-----1The Princenapping: Oneta - bring Prince Alastair back
-----2Guardians of Greenery: Forell - heal the environment

-----Next chapter: "Con-spiracy"!
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] Delra map

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Country of Delra
Click the map to visit a province's page

███
███
███
███
███
███
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
-----1Oneta
-----2Twodor
-----3Thrinton
-----4Forell (you are here)
-----5Fivana
-----6Sixney
-----7Severin
-----8Eighnes
-----9Ninon
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] Map

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Country of Delra

Click the map to visit a province's page.
Click the flag to visit the country overview.

███
███
███
███
███
███
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImage
███
███
███
███
███
███
-----1Oneta
-----2Twodor
-----3Thrinton
-----4Forell (you are here)
-----5Fivana
-----6Sixney
-----7Severin
-----8Eighnes
-----9Ninon

Uprising Headquarters

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
-----1Health Ward / for the ill and injured
-----2Dormitories / grouped by partners/roommates
-----3Various offices / classrooms / laboratories
-----4Cafetorium
-----5Underground gardens / production area
-----6Nursery for babies and small children
-----7Intelligence Department
-----8Council meeting room
-----9Training area / beat each other up here
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] The Phoenix Squad

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:31 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
The Phoenix Squad

Commander Atlantafemaleno powerForell

SycamorefemalephoenixTwodor
Gavottemalewater manipulationEighnes
Ardaimaleshadow puppetsFivana
Brenn maleice manipulationFivana
RobinfemaleshapeshiftingForell
QuinnmaletelekinesisSixney
Jenniferfemalefire manipulationNinon
KeelanfemaleinvisibilityTwodor
Demetriafemaledragon shifterSeverin
AislingfemaleshieldOneta
Aidafemalecolor changeFivana
AddisonfemalemimicNinon
ThiagomaleflightForell

Temporary Phoenix Squad Members

Prince AlastairmalenegationFivana
Diana of Thrintonfemalen/aThrinton
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] Characters

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:46 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Other Allies

EllafemaleFormer Undercover PrincessTwodor

Other NPCs (friend or foe) will be listed on this post.

Not an ally, but also worth mentioning is Emperor Brungard.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] Forell Friends

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:00 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Civilians of Forell

Overseer SalvatoremaleForellSave the Forest of Memories
FernfemaleForellForest fire out of control
FaunanonbinaryForellPolluted lake from factory
TeddymaleForellSmog made him ill
DaenagenderForellPlants mysteriously dying
NessademifemaleForellBottom-trawlers in the ocean
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 52 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❤] Chapter One: The Princenapping

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:04 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CHAPTER ONE
The Princenapping

The Phoenix Squad is assigned to a particularly dangerous and vital mission. They are to kidnap Prince Alastair, the heir to the throne. Success means the Uprising gains its most valuable piece in securing Delra's future. Failure is not an option.

It was time for their most ambitious mission yet - to capture the Prince of Delra. By the time the train arrived at the station, the Phoenix Squad had already divided themselves into three groups: Team Alpha to charge in with attacks and intimidation, Team Beta to lie in wait and ultimately capture their prisoner, and Team Omega to wait at the station and help the kidnappers get away. Everyone had their weapons, although only Teams Alpha and Beta would be using theirs.
The train's doors slid open to reveal a pristine, silent station - a jarring contrast with the flurry of Fivanians the night prior. A fair number of Onetians were in sight, distinguishable from the non-natives by their dapper greyscale clothes and elegant demeanor. Teams Alpha and Beta, still wearing their regular clothes from underground, would look like street urchins in those immaculate halls. Practicality trumped looks in their case.
Team Omega, however, were dressed appropriately to enter the beautiful province of Oneta. Since it would be suspicious and boring for a group of shabby teenagers to loiter here for hours, Atlanta had provided them with proper formal outfits - tailored suits and traditional Onetian skirts (for all genders) - allowing them to explore the District of Stars unchallenged.

"We part ways here," Commander Atlanta spoke in a hushed tone. "Remember, Team Omega, you're free to explore until I page you for the one-hour warning."
"Team Alpha, Team Beta - let's move out," she said with a brisk wave of her hand. The lush forested area on the opposite side of the train tracks was an excellent place to disappear (and coincidentally connected to Alastair's forest), so she led the squad into the brush.
"Remember. Team Alpha, you'll be leading the attack - be as intimidating as possible. Force him towards where Team Beta is waiting." She turned to the other side. "Team Beta, your job is to find the best place for the ambush. Use your powers to help Team Alpha out. Once they drive Alastair to you, jump him and slap the handcuffs on."
Each member of Team Beta had a pair of power-cancelling handcuffs that would, hopefully, cancel out whatever power Alastair had. The Intelligence Department genuinely didn't know what he had.
"The rest is up to you... but first, we have to reach the waterfall where Alastair is," She said. "We can't use GPS or we'll be easily traced back to the crime, so we'll have to do our best."
Atlanta brought out the sketchy map one more time to refresh their memories. They'd studied it on the train, but, markers like 'mossy rock shaped like upside-down pear' would be difficult to find...
"I'll let you lead the way. Think of it as an exercise in navigation." The commander would follow behind with the map and correct them if things appeared too off-track. She would try not to interfere otherwise - she trusted the Phoenix Squad's independence.

Role list
Phoenix Squad members choose their own role.

Team Alpha: Quinn, Jen, Theo, Arys, Calypso, Leo, Cujo, Demetria, Naevys
Team Beta: Gavotte, Onyx, Keelan, Robin, Rose, Thalia, Brenn, Roselle
Team Omega: Ardai, Caleb, Albin, Scorch, Cassiopeia, Fletcher, Freyja, Aisling

Equipment

Team Alpha: Weapons, communicator, normal clothes
Team Beta: Weapons, communicator, power-cancelling handcuffs, normal clothes
Team Omega: Weapons, communicator, some money, Onetian clothes

Gavotte Tenuto
Water manipulation
Tags: Team Alpha & Beta

Gavotte understood his limits - directly charging into the fight would overwhelm him. He'd chosen Team Beta so he could help effectively. Staying behind and waiting, using his water powers to support his team, it seemed like an excellent idea.
As for navigating... Gavotte thought for a second, tuning out the others. It was his own power that gave him inspiration. Gav used his power to tug at the ground, searching for signs of underground water.
"Alastair's by a waterfall," he murmured, looking up at the rest of Team Alpha and Beta. "So I'm looking for water. Do you think that would help?"

Ardai Fairchild
Shadow puppets
Tags: Team Omega

The urge to start twirling was almost irresistible. It was pretty obvious, but Ardai loved skirts with a passion. His 'Oneta outfit' was all-white, featuring a cute little skirt that flared out over his dress pants. The only accents of color were the dramatic gold earrings Quinn had made him.
"Guess we're free now!" He exclaimed, a huge grin on his face. "I don't really care where we go - as long as there's food."
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 16 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me