Lock - Dead RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Lock - Dead RP

Postby doc . » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:26 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
───────────────────────────────────────────────
┌──────────────────To The Stars Through Adversity──────────────────┐

The rise in mutant population has exceeded our records. There has never been such a spike in these
special children like this before. Those born with powers, or born with extra limbs or features. They were
once cast out by their appearance alone. Over six years ago a group was founded to give those
cast out somewhere to live. Now the society has give them a second glance. Now, human birth rates are at a low.
Over six years later, the broken down shelter used to once house misfits and runaways has been upgraded.
Mutated children are a norm. Children without powers are the outcasts. However the old leader has made the home
into a safe haven for all children. The man, David, being both mutated and human, will let you stay no matter who you are.
This RP is currently inactive. Apply at your own risk

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by doc . on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧・゚: * The Story

Postby doc . » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:47 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
────────────────────────
Over six years ago, mutants were a problem. The birth rates were low at first, but the amount of homeless children
were a problem. Older mutants couldn't stand to see such young children thrown out of their homes. A young group of kids
started a(n at the time illegal) group called the 'Lost Kids'. They hid in abandoned buildings and thrived from hope and love.
The group has had many leaders. The current one being David Kepler. He currently runs the whole show. He's both mutant
and human. This day in age the human population has decreased and the mutant population has increased. The main Lost
Kid's building has been rebuilt to be used as a facility where kids can live and thrive peacefully. Kids of any age can come
and go. There's no need to pay for any usage. Many kids come to meet lifelong friends. Others find a family, and stay to
either mentor children with their newfound powers or teach human children about the mutated. Any type of person is
accepted here. Talk to David about either signing up as a mentor or a resident. He'll have a job for you if you need one.
Important Links: Discussion Thread / Lost Kids v1 / Lost Kids v2 / The House / Permission ©
Last edited by doc . on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧・゚: * The Rules

Postby doc . » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:58 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
────────────────────────
these may not be broken
    - OOC and forms must be posted on the discussion thread
    - try to keep genders even
    - no overpowering powers, and max. of 2 powers per character
    - no anthro characters, canon characters, animals
    - semi-lit or lit. writing, correct spelling and min +2 paragraphs per character
    - LGBT+ is encouraged, children and adults are encouraged, humans are encouraged!
    - reservations last 24 hours, pm me to make one
    - after 2 weeks (14 days) of unannounced inactivity, you will be sent a pm and given 7 days to post
    - try not to make histories too similar (mainly in the children)
    - you must have one human per every two humanoids
    - you may make a human who discovers they're humanoid in the
    xxrp, but you must state that it will happen in your form
    - any questions feel free to pm me!
    - Checking out both versions of the RP (above) can explain the setting in detail
Last edited by doc . on Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧・゚: * The Characters

Postby doc . » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:10 pm

─────────────────────────────────────
I am able to add more roles if you wish to fill one of your own. Just PM me!
We are in need of more humans!

Main Caretaker (Leader): [1/1] David Kepler | Male | 20 | Android
the main leader

Assistant Caretaker: [2/2] res. ghostly
Corinne Mccomb | Female | 23 | Telepathy/Psychometry
the 2nd in command

Resident Nurses: [2/4] Luka | Female | 25 | Solidity/Size
Crowley Decker | Male | 22 | Homokinesis/Avian Communication
the valuable nurses

Resident Cooks: [1/3] Alec Zander | Male | 22 | Human
the amazing chefs

Resident Therapists: [0/3]
the helpful counselors

Resident Mentors: [unlim.] Judith Carter | Female | 16 | Freezing/Future
Echo | Female | 23 | Magic
the experienced teachers

Resident Caretakers: [unlim.] Mavis Macdounagh | Female | 15 | Demon
the kind and caring babysitters

Resident Children: [unlim] Alyssa | Female | 9 | Shapeshifter
those 14 and under

Residents: [unlim.] Erik Carter | Male | 19 | Siren/Mimicry
Tommy Donahue | Male | 26 | Human
Ezra Westbrook | Male | 26 | Arachnid/Light Manipulation
Keelan-Rose Major | Female | 15 | Telekinesis
Mishka Khabarovski | Male | 34 | Human
Elysium Gray | Female | 21 | Plant Manipulation
those living in The House
Last edited by doc . on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open and Accepting!

Postby doc . » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:30 pm

OFFICIALLY OPEN
Feel free to check us out and post forms or questions in the Discussion Thread!
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Starting Post - David

Postby doc . » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:19 pm

__DAVIDxxKEPLER__
┌───────── omnes simul ─────────┐
"TARS" - ♂ - Leader - Form
Tags: open/all
└─────────────────────────┘
It had been an eventful six years. A long six years at that, he hadn't aged a day. (Of course aging for Androids was physically impossible but who's counting the days anyways). Their shabby little house in the woods had turned into a lavish home for all kinds of children and adults alike. He accepted everyone, no matter their status. He knew that he was doing the right thing, letting these people stay safe within his home. Today was a bright and sunny day, he could hear the birds outside as he walked down the empty halls. The morning sun had just risen over the horizon and sooner or later his children would be waking up and getting ready for the day. Mentors would be teaching, cooks would be cooking, people would be living. Together. Under his roof.
The android was furnished in a simple look, as always. He always wore the same type of button up shirt, and pants. Both grey. Black shoes and same haircut. Everything was the same. Nothing would ever change.
He continued to walk until he got to the front door, where he opened it and took a look outside. Everything still the same as he had left it. The man took a breath in and let it out. Wonderful morning air. He loved it.
With a little grin, he turned and headed back inside, shutting the door carefully and heading into the living room, where he'd pick up the guest book and look it over. Any new names would show up on the pages. Any new names would require rooms, and he'd have to meet the new residents in order to give them their rooms.
All residents had their own rooms. If they needed more he'd just build onto the house.
Currently there were a few names, but not many. He nodded with a smile and decided to sit down in the living room with his book to look it over one more time. Just so that he could get a good idea of how many he was strong.
x

__ERIKxxCARTER__
┌──────── musica noctis ────────┐
Siren/Mimic - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: open
└────────────────────────┘
He woke up with a start, looking around in a panic and breathing quickly. His sheets were spread around his small twin sized bed haphazardly. He had forgotten where he was, and it took the boy a minute to realize where he was. He was safe.. he was safe.. He calmed down in time and sat there upright in his bed. His tiny room wasn't very full at the moment. He had only just moved in not a few days ago. His suit case in the corner. A dresser for his clothes. And a chair. Of course his bed as well, but nothing more. He was fortunate to have a room with a window. It was open and blowing cool air onto his sweating body. He turned and smiled a little, adjusting his eyes to the light as he rubbed his forehead and felt a sense of calm wash over him. The boy fell back onto his bed and curled up to try and fall back asleep.
Unfortunately he couldn't, so he got up. He didn't know what time it was, but he got up anyways. He dressed in jeans, a black t shirt and brushed his hair out before wandering into the hall. Things were quiet.. for now.. his stomach grumbled and he hurried down the stairs to the kitchen where he looked about the large room for something to eat. He felt excitement along with hunger. It was another morning. Another chance to try and make friends. Thats what he wanted more than anything, was a few friends.
Perhaps if a few more people woke up he'd be able to talk to them. For now, he sat in the kitchen and began to make himself some toast.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:18 pm

.:Judith Anne Carter :.
-16 years
-Mentor
-Tags: Open
Jude was watchful as she gazed outside her bedroom window. 6 years since she found a place she could belong. Though her seizure's have be a a thing of her focus as of late. Sighing she pulled her knees to her chest blanket still coiled around them. She had to focus, but she knew if she let anyone see her have a vision as she does it would only make things more dramatic. Pulling down her long black sleeves, bruises from her running into any room close when she would feel them coming. Most new comers wouldn't know she had them. Giving a final deep breath, people were counting on her. She knew she had more pressing things, but she would train herself later. Getting up from her place on the bed letting the blanket falling not bothering to move it before heading into the bathroom. She stared at herself for a moment before brushing her teeth, after she dressed herself in black jeans and a peach colored long sleeve. A slight grumble of her stomach today her it was time to eat. She moved to the do grabbing the messenger bag off of the computer chair, the bag that held one very important book. She had a desk, though she didn't use it. Posters, Christmas lights littered the top of her room. Blue bedding, typical stuff.

Glancing at a picture on her desk a moment, a picture of her mom. It was old pretty wrinkled but it worked. Moving from her room down the corridor to the kitchen. All she wanted was simple apple, moving in through the door she noticed she was not the only one awake. Walking to the fruit basket and swiping an apple off the top before leaning against the counter. "I don't think I've met you yet. Hi, I'm Jude." She offered a smile before taking a bite out of her apple. She didn't like handshakes, well with newer people always made her feel weird. She hoped he was nice. She noticed him making toast, maybe she shouldn't bother him. This mentor thing was still a new design, David told her to. But she knew he probably seen something she didn't. Or rather wanted her out of the way. She wasn't really sure all that she was sure was she was going to try her hardest. Even if that meant she wouldn't think about her trainings during the day.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Elysium Grey~Female~21~Plant Manipulation~Tags:??

Elysium had come to the house five years ago clutching only one thing. Her prized possession. Her Chicken and Hen succulent, which she had grown since she was little, long before she knew of her abilities. David had taken her in warmly and given her a place to live and a warm bed to sleep in. She was grateful, though she tended to be shy around him. Now she was twenty one, still living in the house, but supporting herself. She wasn't ready to move out yet, but eventually she would want her own place to live. It would have a green house just got her plants.

She rolled over and looked at her cieling, where vines were clutching at the popcorn texture and flowers bloomed in a variety of colors. Her room looked like a greenhouse, if she were being honest with herself. The room smelled fragrant, a mix of the flowers crowding the space. She sat up, smoothing her flower-print bedspread and sighed. She didn't want to get up yet but she knew she would have to soon.
Alex Zander~Male~22~Human cook~Tags: Judith, Erik

Alex had crawled out of bed long before anyone else, except for maybe David. He was their cook and as such, he had to be up and ready for the day long before anyone else. So, he rolled out of bed, pulled on a long-sleeved red t-shirt and a good pair of jeans and went to the kitchen. He wasn't the first there, but he decided he would make breakfast anyways.

He rolled up his sleeves, pulled out a pan or two and got to work. He had decided that it would be eggs and bacon for breakfast and possibly some pancakes. Not everyone has the same tastes and he knew that. If anyone was uncomfortable with the food they made, he knew they would come to him with their requests. And, as a plus,most of them were his age which meant when he wasn't cooking, he could just hang out with them.
He acknowledged the others in the room with a smile and continued to cook for anyone who wanted it.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:13 pm

corinne / assistant caretaker / form / tags; open

The brightness of the sun woke Corinne from her dreamless sleep. Mornings could be a problem when people woke before her, as her mind was immediately filled with the thoughts of others. It only took a few moments to silence the constant chatter of the other residents. Now left to her own thoughts, she found herself thinking back on the past few years. The world had completely changed around them and found itself at a new "normal".
A soft sigh left her lips as she pushed those thoughts away and forced herself to get out of bed. The usual morning grogginess hit her as soon as she stood. She needed coffee, immediately.
Corinne wandered downstairs in hopes that someone had already made a pot of coffee. She entered the kitchen with a small smile and a quiet "good morning everyone." After noticing that sadly no one had made coffee, she walked over to the cabinets in search of the ground coffee and filters. While she began fixing everything she turned to the others in the kitchen, "so how was everyone's night?" Once everything was done, she walked over to the table and took a seat to wait for her coffee. She glanced over to Alex while he cooked and her stomach rumbled, she'd need some of that food as well.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:04 pm

𝐙𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧
      Mind reading, enhanced abilities Male 20 Resident Form Location; kitchen Tags; open
    Zen looked up at the ceiling of his room, still unfamiliar with waking up to this view, and the noises of both people moving and their thoughts churning twice as fast. His room was quite bare; he could probably pack and leave in five minutes, maximum. There wasn't much he had brought to this house anyway - his bag only held the bare necessities required to live, like water, small amounts of food, a fire starter, some clothes. He wasn't the sentimental type, and if something was useless to him, why keep it?

The slim man rose, having mused enough, and understanding that most would be awake at this time. He abandoned his life of solitude to investigate other mutants, so there was little purpose lounging about his room reflecting on how he lived in the past. He quickly dressed, checked his appearance in the mirror, before moving towards the kitchen, where he could hear a few people already present, although he wasn't close enough to read their minds just yet. Zen decided to just do his own thing for now, observe what others were doing, before approaching someone to chat. Unless someone came to him first, which wasn't unlikely. Many here were quite friendly and eager to talk. He sat at an empty table, waiting for Alex to finish cooking as he tracked what other people were thinking and doing.
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me