The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:44 pm

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Deciding that he needed to call Texas, Ravi patted through his pockets but couldn't find his phone. He was starting to panic and really needed to calm down. Pinching himself and taking a deep breath, Ravi winced but tried to calm down. Now wasn't the time to act like this. After a few more minutes he finally calmed down enough to be able to make it to the bathroom. The only issue was of how he was going to make it, since Harley and Madeline were now in the corridor.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
"Hmmm, where would you like to go? Texas asked as he looked down at Cerise. He had few places in mind but he also wanted the smaller's opinion of what he would of liked to do. "I have few places in mind." He added.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
"[color=#00B00]Well when you have the time you should drop by my place.[/color] Vorona offered as she had just idea for her next plushie she was going to make, it was a cute little Shiba and a white wolf. She could also add some cute bows or ribbons to match.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine - Mention: Sage]
Felix was a little surprised when Salrine offered him the drink, the smell was inviting and he picked up the cup to take a sip but before he did his head snapped towards the window when he heard a noise, the fox boy swore he heard something rustle in the bushes.
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby Orch_xx » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:57 pm

Sage/Sionna-female-kitsune-tags;
Sage ducked behind the bush, eyes wide. "Did he see me?" She was sure that he hadn't, but she couldn't stay in her human form at the moment. Sage closed her eyes, and transformed into fox form. She felt safe in this form, and carried her kitsune ball in her mouth. Sure that nobody would recognise her, she snuck out from the bush and trotted over towards the stall, keeping a close eye on the person with the drink.

(hey I'm sorry i forgot to mention the powers that kitsune have. I had to google them and they seem pretty powerful but I'm not going to make her OP. Shapeshifting is one of these powers but I will keep it to foxes and humans. I may introduce other powers but I'll kinda explain them as i go on :D)
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:04 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
Harley looked around, concerned, unsure as to where to go. "I'm not sure..." he said, hoping that Ravi was okay. He'd have to apologise, he decided, though he wasn't sure what for - he just knew that he'd seemed to have upset Ravi. "Maybe we should let him be alone for a little bit. I'm sure we can find something else to do." Harley suggested, though he wasn't sure what that something else would be, but there had to be something reasonable and not entirely destructive. "Perhaps we could walk around the carnival for a bit?" he then suggested, as he thought of the idea - maybe getting out of the apartment for a bit would help?

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip,
He smiled again. "Thank you." and he watched Perip quietly, until he asked how he'd like it made. He wasn't sure who Atla was, but he had a feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea to get on their bad side when they met - he was certain that they'd end up meeting at some point. "Milk, please. Though I wouldn't throw a vase if you made it with water." Rowan replied, and glanced towards the broken vase on the floor. Not that there needs to be any more broken vases, he thought.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:08 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      "Oh yeah I know that much- Just recounting a story" Perip prepared and set the pot over the burner. Drumming his fingers on the counter as he waited. "Ah, Atla is pretty much harmless- Doesn't like humans but she wouldn't hurt most- me, however, is a whole 'nother story.." He suddenly perked up when his cat finally came back-

Tiso, a regular cat, landed unceremoniously in the windowsill next to the sink and immediately made himself comfortable by bounding over and laying across Perips shoulders. "Well uhm, 'nough about me- ah if its not too uncomfortable what do you do? For a living, I mean"

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      Her ears twitched and she looked around the corridor for any sign of Ravi, she wanted to see foxy again! She looked back up at harley with a head tilt as he spoke, almost confused. Leave him alone? but the fun's just started! She seemed almost sad as she gripped the man's hand. "Walk around? Is there games??" The excitement was seeping back into her voice.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      He thought for a moment, pressing his chin into Texas' hand as he did so, he couldn't think of anywhere he would like to go- aside from his own home. Not that he wanted any of them to go there, it was a mess. "Ah... well we could wander- or go somewhere to eat?" His ears perked at Vorona "Oh that would be fun! Can we go to Vorona's later?"

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Sage
      He had caught sight of something moving from the corner of his eye- not that he had a 'corner'... he had a wide vision in general. Moth perk. Connard sat up and let out a huff, his head was still trained down at the notebook and his free hand grabbed his cup of strange blue liquid to pull it closer. Needless to say, the Fox spooked him, however other peoples business was none of his concern. He took a sip of his drink.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:56 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi gently creaked the door open and looked out in to the corridor and deemed the coats as clear. He stepped outside from Texas room and was about to make a dash towards the bathroom, but to his luck he ended up face planting first in to the wooden floor. He ended up tripping up on one of the boxes that were out in the corridor.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
"Hell shall freeze over before I step foot in to her house." Texas spoke as he looked down at down at Cerise then up at Vorona. But his attention soon got pulled back at the boy as his hand was placed on Cerise's face.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
Vorona raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms. "Oh come am I really that bad?" She asked with a small playful pout, even though there was a mischievous in her eyes.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine - Mention: Sage]
Felix was a little surprised when Salrine offered him the drink, the smell was inviting and he picked up the cup to take a sip but before he did his head snapped towards the window when he heard a noise, the fox boy swore he heard something rustle in the bushes.
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:19 pm

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc: The Ring Tags:Jack
Gia nodded and smiled softly at him while playing with the adorable cubs still.“I know right,well he did come from heaven,so I’m not surprised.”She laughed and nudged Jack lightly,“They need to kiss all ready though,the suspense is killing me,but I’m completely understand we’re all relatively new here and all want to wait .”G swapped cubs with jack and snuggled with the lion cub showering it’s tiny head with kisses.“You know what would be fun is if we got matching tattoos!”
She looked like a excited little kid and had gave him puppy dog eyes to goad him into getting one with her.“You did say you wanted to get a tattoo.”

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Big top Tags:Hannah
Axl laughed with her not at her when she all most spat out her water,“You all right there Han?”He powdered hands agreeing to practice with her. Axl hooked up all his ropes and pulled one flying up to the bars.He flipped doing some stunts singing along with her and slightly blushing at least he was high up and still down in the ring.“How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine?Axl smiled and came down but this time brought her up but held her into his arms tightly so she wouldn’t fall and swung with her.“Maybe we could be partners,I do need someone up here with me it gets pretty lonely.”He winked and made it to the ground and sat her down gently,he looked over as Gia & Jack were politely applauding. Axl laughed and bowed with Hannah,“It’s not hard plus I’ll be there to catch you if you do fall.”
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:29 pm

salrine / tags : felix, sage
not much use just hiding away.” he stated, not really even glancing towards where felix had looked. he didn’t much care, considering he could feel their energy from here. he moved to make himself a drink, something that closely resembled butterbeer, and slowly starting to drink that as he watched the door to his little stall.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:41 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah debated, she want used to being in really high spaces and felt much more comfortable when he was there with her, she contemplated for a big more then smiled, she could definitely do it if she practiced. ”Yeah, I’ll do it! Just gotta get over my fear first hehe...” She chuckled nervously as she glanced up at the riggings and back to Axl a couple of times, it looked so intimidating down here that it felt like she was spinning even though she wasn’t even up there. She stumbled back a bit after looking up at it for too long But was caught by Axl and got worried glances from Gia and Jack, ”I’m fine, y-yeah I got t-this in the bag hehe...” She grinned and blushed a bit as she was still in his arms, she could hear the other two’s conversation and brushed it off, she couldn’t, it might complicate things. She coughed and blushed a deeper shade of pink and let him set her up, she was glancing all around the room, sometimes to avoid everyone seeing her orange eyes and to calm herself so she didn’t turn into a bear. She stood at the edge of the platform and looked down with wide eyes and back away very fearfully, shaking almost and shook her head no the whole time, making Axl chuckle a bit but with worry and held her so that they could go together.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Jack grinned like a kid in a candy store, he did really want a tattoo. ”Yeah I’ll definitely get one! I really want one.” He side hugged her as he placed one of the cubs down and started to let the mother while she fed her cubs and Gia got the food ready for the other tigers, ”And by the way, I totally agree. They just need to get on with it and confess already I mean look at them!” He exclaimed playfully as he gestured to them being awkward when she stumbled which made G walk a bit forward and him to with that “are you alright?” glance to her, ”I get that we all are new here but they’re like made for each other, it’s like they don’t know it yet. Oh my god I feel like I’m watching a movie and we’re narrating it as like we’re explaining to our friends, ahem, these little guys!” He laughed as he picked up a cub who had finished early and cuddled him to his chest and kissed his head. He watched as the two movie stars made their way up and watched as H fearfully backed away, hiding the view of how far up it was. ”Should we be worried? Doesn’t she seem a bit, I don’t know, terrified?” He asked G, feeling bad for how scared the poor girl looked, almost like she was going to pass out that was how pale she looked from down here, or it was just the lighting.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc: The Ring Tags:Jack

G nodded and snuggled into jack’s arms laying on the ground while watching Axl & Hannah in the air.“Honestly,I think she is a little nervous because it is nerve wracking but she’s doing amazing.”She smiled as he wrapped his massive arms around her let the cubs lay on them.Gia chuckled softly at their friends swinging around above.“Where And when should we get the tattoo? Ooo what should we get too?”G snuggled more with her and rolled her eyes at Axl & Hannah chanting kiss all ready.

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Big top Tags:Hannah
Axl wrapped his arms around her and grabbed the bar,he rested his head on her shoulders.“you got this,I’m right here.We’ll start with the basics.”He smiled and swung off with her and just swung back and forth with her on that bar talking and cracking jokes making her less nervous.Axl showered with compliments,tips, and better ways to hang on the bar.He smiled as she was ready and confident to swing on to the next bar and did so with her,he continued swinging with her and made it to the other platform.Axl high fives and hugged her happily.“I’m so proud of you,just let me know when your uncomfortable and want to stop, and we will.But you are doing amazing.”He let her go after a while of just hugging it out with her happily.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:17 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Han had calmed down, her heart still racing as Axl leaned his head on her shoulder. She took a deep breath and squealed almost like a gerbil when they took off on the bar, after a while and all the encouraging and reassuring compliments and tips she felt much more comfortable in the air just swinging there. "I think I want to try to get to the next platform..." She trailed off, saving herself from looking down by clutching onto the bar she was holding onto know with white knuckles, when they got to the next bar it was much easier than jumping off the platform. She laughed half nervous, half excited about doing it with little help, "That wasn't thaaaaaat bad... Hehe, that was cool!" She exclaimed and high fived and hugged him back tightly and sincerely, she slightly took in his scent too. It was almost comforting that he had opened up to her so fast, she was proud of herself for "turning him soft." "Let's take a bit of break, my blood sugar is like whoop!" She said making the motion of something like a rollercoaster going down then up, she wasn't a diabetic but it was all the adrenaline pumping through her blood, like the feeling you get after you get off of a really fast rollercoaster or one of those zero-gravity rides at the fair. She smiled as he helped her down and unhooked all the riggings and walked over to the others. She laughed as Axl fist-pumped her at her comment, "Come on we all can see the chemistry!" She teased playfully making Axl laugh even more and use her shoulder as an elbow rest while he doubled over as they kept going back and forth, he stopped with his eyes wide and breath hitched at what Gia said about him and Hannah.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

He laughed at her ranting about the tattoo idea, "I think maybe a pawprint of each other's shifting animal?" He suggested as he leaned into her side while she snuggled both the cubs and him, being completely oblivious to the other two in the air coming back down to take a break. He laughed lightly and slightly nervous at their playful insults and went back and forth with them along with G, he immediately stopped laughing at the same time as everyone else as soon as Gia said that. "Oooooo, we gotchu goooood..." He Ooo'ed and covered his mouth leaning back on his hand letting the little cubs nibble on it playfully and chuckled at their reactions, he high fived G and nudged her shoulder and motioned for the entrance of the tent. "Wann go get those tattoos?" He said hinting so they could let the other two actually talk and continue in the awkward silence created by them, how evil, but like in a such a good way, he thought as he chuckled and linked arms with G and walked out of the tent.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me