(Revamped, check discussion) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

(Revamped, check discussion) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:28 am

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—

The Resurrection of Dragons

[intro]

For centuries humans and dragons have lived together, some peacefully and some less so. The magic of dragons’ blood was evened out by the rarity of the creatures and the humans with their innovative minds had numbers and determination on their side. This balance was eventually broken as members from both groups grew power-hungry and attacked. Dragons destroyed entire cities over things like territorial disputes with the people who lived there and people killed dragons for the magical properties of their blood. Tragedies continued to grow as numbers dwindled, the dragons becoming nearly extinct and human families rarely left without a loss. Any hope for a truce between the species seemed fruitless...

That would be, without a well-known legendary duo - A dragon and rider; human and beast. The last Titan Dragon had allowed his temper’s flame to be doused by a pure-hearted human hero, and together the two stopped disagreements and needless killing from this conflict. Even as dragonkind was near the end of its existence the strongest of both sides were ready to be finished with the unnecessary bloodshed. The future looked bright for the first time in ages.

Despite these plans, however, the future could still never be the present; humans had their families to feed and dragons had their species to avenge and protect. There was no temporary solution to these issues and peace did not support either industry. What better way to end the stalemate than to eliminate the unofficial ambassadors? Thus a brawl was staged by a group known as The Underground, attracting the attention of the pair. The dispute was quickly revealed as a trap and while the goal was to assassinate both rider and dragon, it ultimately ended with only the rider’s life being taken. Enraged by the selfishness of the group and (moreso) the death of their friend, the Titan set his wrath upon mankind and destroyed the former capital city of Heartessa - appropriately renamed The Scorched Expanse. The human government was deeply troubled by the dragon’s aggressive change and enlisted the help of powerful sorcerers to cease his fury by putting him into an endless sleep within a volcano. Remaining dragons were eventually killed by members of The Underground or independent hunters for the harvest of their magic-infused blood. Unbeknownst to the humans, a meagre number of dragons had managed to escape human clutches and forfeited their conscious lives to wait out the conflict in a trance, hiding in places so extreme that no human would dare seek them out.

Of course this is all just a legend, one that is up to you to believe in or ridicule. The world has nearly forgotten of the existence of dragons, dismissing most mentions as myths. If such beasts do ever end up being real, then what role will you play in the chaos that will unfold? Would you risk everything in the name of a potentially noble cause, or stand with your own kind? And if something sinister unfolds, do you have the power to stop it?

——————————

[overview/current day]

Welcome to the nation of Multenera, where you will take on the position of a human or dragon. In the Port-Capital of Navem, a group of Multen ambassadors have returned with a revered treasure that was gifted to them as a gesture of peace by a former enemy nation. What appears to be a nearly transparent crystalline carving of a sleeping bird has just been placed under the security of the national government. While this bird appears to be normal treasure, it actually hums with regeneration magic that was a wide enough range that it is effecting the dragons currently in stasis around the city. These dragons are now stirring from their slumber and there have been recent tremors from the volcano offshore. The humans living in Navem and the towns nearby know something is going on, but don’t know just what it is.

To make matters worse, the salespeople of The Underground are selling off the last of the dragon blood they have left, meaning that human-use magic energy is running out and they will be looking into alternative methods to retrieve magic energy.

[Basically...]
The “resurrection” of dragons has not been a public occurrence and is not yet widely known, however the fabled resting place of the Titan Dragon Hotei is showing some strange signs and those that believe in the tale are concerned. Because dragon blood has recently been labeled “extremely scarce”, wealthy/powerful people want to get their hands on the remaining magic and will go to some immoral lengths to retrieve it. If your human has a magic item or vial of dragon blood they will be able to use them to have certain abilities but should probably keep the existence of them secret because thieves are specifically seeking magic out.

The newly wakened dragons are in their juvenile stages (aside from Hotei), and they are aware of a general rivalry between humans and dragons as well as the hunting of them. It is up to you how you would like them to view humans as well as Hotei. These dragons are also not used to humans using magic since they didn’t know why humans were hunting their kind down. None of the dragons know why they were woken up either.

——————————

[links]

Discussion and Lore Thread
(Please read the lore to get better acquainted in the world! ^^)

——————————
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:29 am

Rules
These are important, so please bear with me!

- Please post everything off-topic and your forms on the discussion thread

- let me know on the discussion thread if you plan to be inactive or leave, and please let those you are rping with know as well!

- feel free to contact me if you are confused about something! I’m happy to help and don’t care about formalities as long as you are nice (this goes for if you would just like to talk as well!)

- post at least four well-written sentences and try to use good grammar! It is a huge help to those you are rping with if they have something to respond to that they can understand. I understand if you cannot speak English very well, in which case I would be willing to try to help you!

- no powerplaying, playing anyone else’s characters, no Mary Sues, etc. the same rule you see on every rp

- follow all of cs’ site and rp rules

- LGBT+ is allowed, as well as any similar character traits! Please respect these!

- no fighting or arguing about anything! This is meant to be fun!

- please be accepting of everyone and try to help out if someone can’t find a character to interact with! Please also try to give a recap if someone asks!

- have as many characters as you think you can handle! I also ask that if you wish to have multiple characters, please make more or equal humans than dragons, as there is only a small amount of dragons left in the world! (AKA please try to keep species even)

——————————

Characters

Humans
Name // gender, sexuality // age // class

Adele Thunderclap // female, pansexual // 20 years // barbarian
Dusk Hunter // male, bisexual // 18 years // fighter
Jezzabel Rose Lantos // female, pansexual // 27 years // stable keeper
Jack Burnfield // male, pansexual // 23 years // rogue
Sadija Dalros // female, homosexual // 28 years // rogue fighter
Maleena Briarwood // female, pansexual // 19 years // rogue
Xia Argon // demigirl, lithromantic // 17 years // petty thief
Damon Raedeman // male, heterosexual // 23 years // Hunter

Dragons
Name // gender, sexuality // breath ability

Lukas // male, bisexual // ice
Mariana // female, pansexual // water
Molan // male, heterosexual // lightning
Varis // male, demisexual // poison
Baelfire // male, homosexual // blue fire
Renn // female, bisexual // black fire
Rosemary // female, too young // flower petals
Feileacan // female, heterosexual // fire / wind

Scale Descendants
(Please keep these spots limited)
Name // gender, sexuality // age // class

Brinder Morr Hestis // male, homosexual // 25 years // ranger
Kelly Hunter // female, bisexual // 18 years // ranger
Velvet Tamlin De Andios Archeron // male, homosexual // 23 years // rogue

The Lost Heroes

Hotei // male, asexual // "bringer of the end", the last Titan Dragon
Justine Beaufield // nonbinary, demisexual // Hotei's late rider

(Thank you to SunnyJustice for organising this!)
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:29 am

Announcements

Justice Sword is a mod for this rp!

—x—x—x—
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (O/A)

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Open to forms on the discussion thread!

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (O/A)

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 am

★ forms

Lukas//dragon//frost magic//tags: open

A very sleepy dragon stretched his mouth in an involuntary yawn, large fangs gleaming in the light reflecting in the pool by the cave entrance. It was so bright that Lukas had to squint his eyes shut shortly after opening them. He couldn’t wait to go back to sleep until he recalled that he had fallen asleep in a cave he had hidden with a thick sheet of ice where the the pool was now present. This caused the striped dragon’s eyes to snap open again.

A great hiss fell from his mouth accompanied by the forked tongue of a serpent. His head arched and angled itself towards any movement or sound he could sense, but the only scene that befell him was the dripping of water from the mouth of the cave and distant birdsong. Lukas could taste no human in the air, nor any other dragon or creature of malicious nature. What had woken him up from such a deep, self-imposed slumber? The beast let a low growl emit from his jaws as he stretched the best he could in the winding cavern he had hidden himself in, cautiously stepping out and unfurling his feathered wings. There was a foreign magic humming to life in his chest- whatever idol had brought him “back to life,” he figured- and though upset from being stirred he supposed he should see if it summoned the hearts of any other dragons that’s were left. As far as Lukas knew he was the very last one, but hopefully he could sniff around some of his other potential hiding places for someone else. There was certainly one he remembered from the ocean that had some pretty good odds at surviving the hunt for dragons.

Thus, off Lukas went to the closest cliff he could think of. He groggily started down the mountain, diverting from the easiest path due to how much humans had settled. The frost dragon’s mind was bitter as he scrambled across some sharp rocks and ledges, leaving a trail of smudged, violet, dragon blood. The few gashes he had gotten from his climb down were shallow, but reminded him that he’d have to reapply his icy scale-armour.

Finally, after a few breaks to lick his wounds, the blue serpent glided down the remainder of the space between the mountain face and the jagged cliff that led off into the sea. Lukas landed and leaned down to search the foamy depths for a familiar face. He didn’t immediately see one and let out a quiet roar, hoping it was loud enough to make it through the water below without alerting any people nearby.

—————

Adele Thunderclap//human barbarian//no magic//tags: open

The mercenary was enjoying a warm meal of blended herbs, cheese, and meat between two thinly sliced pieces of bread as she waited for new work. She had only taken a few bites when the earth beneath her feet started to rumble and shake- it was another one of those notorious earthquakes. The woman rapped a clean cloth around the remainder of her sandwich and stood up from the building she had been leaning against, the tremor stopping just as quickly as it had begun. She was used to it by now, the shaking having begun a few weeks prior, but the travelling traders that had just set up shop were less than enthusiastic.

Adele’s boots clicked as she make her way past Merchant’s Square and eavesdropped on nearby conversations. A jeweller was quelling the worries of a couple of hunters, the blacksmith on the corner was putting away weapons that had fallen from their stands, and a seamstress was chattering about some rumours of the volcano to anyone who would listen. The brunette rolled her eyes at that last one. There was no way that child’s tale was true about the dragon sleeping in the mountain; it was likely just the volcano itself. It had been dormant for a century, and it was probably due for an eruption. It was far enough away and small enough that it wouldn’t hurt the city too much... probably. Adele didn’t feel the need to mention this however, and continued on to a stone fountain in a secluded courtyard.

It was surrounded by local homes but was a quaint area to get away from visitors, plus the fountain itself was carved into the figure of a water dragon with a great deal of fins going along it’s back. The water here was the cleanest in the city for some reason. After marvelling at the water-spitting statue for a few seconds, Adele leaned forward to cup her hands around the clear liquid and drank. It was fresh and rejuvenating, and after drinking her fill the barbarian sat at the base of the stone and unwrapped her lunch once again.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (O/A) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Brinder Morr Hestis- male- 25- First Gen Scale Descendant- Ranger- Animal summon magic book, minor wind, possibly magic bracelet- Tags: xxx

wip

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: xxx

The redhead hummed as she looked over the paper of people that had borrowed horses from her. There weren’t a whole lot...Only a black horse with a snip, which she referred to as Naia, and a brown maned red paint, Sora, had been taken out. She shook her head, putting the paper down because those two people had signed for the horses for two to three days, so nothing to worry about yet. Brushing through her hair, she put the paper back in the file and put it in her small desk.

Done with that, the redhead hurried out to the stables, needing to give the horses, including her own, some hay. She also wanted to check their water, to be sure it was clean still. She was also going to brush the horses again, because she could, and she liked them to be good looking. Reaching the stables, she headed to her horses first.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:49 am

Kelly Hunter
Bow and Arrow
Scale Descendent
Tagged: Adele
Mentions: Dusk

Kelly couldn't sleep this morning, and she didn't want to bother her twin or her mother, so she had quietly snuck off. The sun had just been rising when she had slunk into the forest. The birds were just starting their song, signifying life was on its way. Kelly closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, tasting the fresh morning air. Her blood was humming with something, a need of some sort, a feeling she hasn't encountered in a long, long time. She stayed still for a moment, trying to let the peace of the forest sink into her anxious skin. Her hand strayed to the necklace resting delicately on her throat, the necklace that has not been removed since the day it was gifted to her.
"Dusk, are you up?" She quietly asked her brother, hoping not to disturb him. With a sigh, she trudged back into town, knowing not to venture too far into the forest alone, or even without telling anyone. Just as she was at the edge of the trees, the birds went silent. Kelly immediately stopped moving, looking around for the danger, when she felt the earth move beneath her feet. She huffed to herself, annoyed with the earthquakes as of late. One of these days, it was going to trigger the volcano.
Hopefully it would awaken a dragon.
Despite how the others felt, she always wanted to see a dragon. She loved, and missed, her other mother's stories about them, and she wanted to see one for real. She felt like it would bring her closer to her mother, whom she dearly missed.
The murmurings of the town brought her out of her stupor, however. Her mind refocused, her hand dropping away from her pendant, and she spotted familiar brown hair.
"Adele!" She called, running over to her friend. "How are you this morning? Did you feel the earthquake? They are so annoying." Her voice then lowered to a hush, not wanting to upset any of the townsfolk. "You don't think it's going to trigger the volcano, do you?"

Molan
Juvenile
Storm Dragon
Tagged: Mariana

Molan was twitchy, his body aching to already get out flying before his mind was even awake. It was one of those times when mind and body were not synced up. He wished for five more minutes, but then he felt a rush of air. Molan blinked his eyes open, slowly allowing the world to come into focus. He heard the gentle lapping of the waves, and the singing of the birds, but something seemed off. He stood up, shaking himself off, tasting the air and listening intently. Molan couldn't sense any danger, but his blood was humming. Without another thought, he exited the cave, flaring his wings in the sun. The warmth felt nice, since the light was immediately attracted to his dark scales. With a power flap, he was in the sky, which was when he noticed it.
He had been asleep a long, long time. The air currents were different, and his muscles were extremely stiff. His stomach then plummeted, as he was supposed to meet his sister for breakfast. But how long ago was that? He then flew faster, stretching his muscles and wings while tucking in his legs. The wind started to scream in his ears, a familiar sound that it helped to relax Molan just the tiniest bit as he raced towards where his sister should be sleeping. He dove until he was close to the water, still testing the air for any humans or other dragons.
There was nothing save for the birds and other small creatures of prey. Much to his chagrin, the cave where his sister was sleeping was still there, and he slowed until he landed just outside of it.
He then smelled sea salt and fresh rain, a scent that belonged but didn't next to the freshwater lake. Molan relaxed, entering the cave slowly.
"Mariana, are you awake?" He asked, stopping just before touching her. He saw her breathing softly, which he let out a breath at. She was alive.
"Mariana, wake up." He then growled, nudging her a little too roughly. If they were asleep for this long, who knew where humans could be.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:58 pm

Dusk Hunter
Human fighter
Tags: Adele, Kelly

-----Dusk woke to a familiar coolness buzzing against his neck, followed by his twin sister's voice. A fond smile lit up his features as he touched his sun-shaped pendant to reply. I'm awake now, thanks sis. He responded, glad for the timely wake-up call. Otherwise he would've slept in until a ridiculous hour.
-----You didn't sleep at all, did you? With a chuckle and shake of his head, Dusk untangled himself from the mess of blankets. Morning light streamed in through the window, bringing the promise of another cheerful day. With the state his mother was in, Dusk had taken it upon himself to always maintain a positive attitude. Time to get ready and face the world with a smile.
-----He was putting on his shoes when a tremor jolted the entire house. It passed rather quickly, and Dusk laughed with an attitude of Silly you, Earth! Playing tricks on us again. A part of him wanted to believe the rumors that the earthquakes came from dragons, that one day he could meet one and introduce it to his sister. Now that would be an awesome birthday present for Kelly.
-----Judging by vague impressions he could sense through the pendant, she was nearby. Dusk slipped his other foot into its matching shoe and burst out of his front door. He could see two brunettes chatting it up at the nearby fountain, and his grin widened as he approached them. It was Adele and Kelly, two of his favorite people. His twin sister was expressing her annoyance at the earthquake.
-----"Hope none of you are shaken up about it." A good ol' pun would hopefully lighten the mood. Dusk was grinning ear to ear, prepared for a day of fun and adventure. "And the volcano? If you're really worried, we could go take a look ourselves. A job fitting for Adele the Adamant and the Twins of Terror!"
-----The idea was kind of ridiculous. On the off-chance that the girls agreed to it, though, Dusk was totally up for the challenge. Stormy grey eyes gleamed with mischief as he glanced at the water-dragon fountain. Maybe they'd find something cool to show off in town, some evidence of someone's wild theories.

Mariana
Water dragon
Tags: Molan

-----A soft yawn escaped the water-dragon's maw. Her mind was foggy, a thick mist of confusion muddling her thoughts. It didn't bother the laid-back young dragon, however. She simply rolled into a more comfortable position and decided to keep her eyes closed for a little longer.
-----The silence inside her cozy little cave didn't last long. Her silly brother had found her and was trying to wake her up. Mariana felt him nudge her hard, although it didn't budge the heavyset water dragon much. She groggily blinked open one eye and stared up at her little bro.
-----"Sorry, I must've dozed off." Mariana hummed as she stretched her legs. Her muscles felt stiff, like she hadn't swam in decades. It was strange, but she dismissed it until she saw the fish.
-----Mariana had caught a hearty haul of bass before her nap. She'd stashed them in the corner of the cave, waiting to surprise her brother with their fishy breakfast. Now all that remained was a pile of bones, weathered and aged, looking as if they'd lain there for a hundred years.
-----"Oh, I see now." She knew this was more serious than a missed breakfast, but her voice remained calm. Mariana rose on webbed feet that hadn't walked in years, and rested her head atop her brother's.
-----"I'm glad you found me, Storm," she murmured. "What should we do?"
-----Despite Mariana being older, Molan had always been the one to make the plans. She trusted in his sharp mind and quick judgements. Back in the day, he'd be off chasing storms while she lounged in a favorite lake. And right now she needed her little brother who'd fought with storms and won.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:05 pm

Lukas//dragon//frost magic//tags: Jezzabel[/b]

Lukas felt a twinge of loneliness after he got no reply. Perhaps the other dragons were not awake yet? In dangerous areas like sea caves and the sea itself it might have been more risky for some dragons, even if it was safe from humans. Maybe he’d have better luck looking elsewhere. In a flurry of black his raven wings propelled him quickly into the forest he had just exited, peering around the roots and ground for any signs of dragon-life. Maybe some life-breathing dragons would disguise themselves as flora or fauna? Even an earth dragon could have blended in with a fallen oak or ground, though the serpentine dragon never found any evidence. He grew more frantic in his searching and more careless to keep his appearance hidden. He had hardly registered where he was going until he picked up a distinct smell of livestock.

It wasn’t a pleasant smell, but Lukas’ previous worries were overcome by a sense of hunger that came with the thought of fresh meat. He hadn’t eaten anything in decades, and sleeping for a century can leave one quite famished. The black and blue beast reasoned that he couldn’t continue his search on an empty stomach and thus stalked forward and followed his nose. It led him on a few detours to avoid some unwanted human audiences but eventually landed him near the clearing to a stable. Lukas was about ready to snap up anything he could catch, and the horses looked well taken care of. It was no cow or deer but it was meat, and Lukas was so hungry he could eat a horse. Maybe even that human who was walking out to them... His head reeled back with an audible hiss as the thought came to mind, knowing full well that a disappearance could end in a group of hunters being sent after him. Perhaps, if he was very very careful, he could sneak into the house while the woman was distracted and eat whatever food she had prepared. Humans ate big things sometimes, and maybe there were even eggs! Food once again put Lukas in a trance and he very carefully snuck through the undergrowth to try and peer into a window.

—————

Adele Thunderclap//human barbarian//no magic//tags: Kelly, Dusk

Adele had taken a few hearty bites of her sandwich before she heard her name called by a familiar voice. Before she even looked over her shoulder to see who it was her mouth had grown to a grin. She swallowed her bite and lifted an arm only to pat it on the ground next to her. “Kel! You hungry? I’ll split my brunch with you!” She invited with a booming chuckle. She had already begun to tear at the opposite end of her meal, pulling off a little more than half and offering it to the younger girl. “Aye, those rumbles would put a dragon to shame! So long as they don’t knock down my house, I don’t really mind em. Might even keep some of those pesky merchants away.” The edges of the warrior’s eyes crinkled in amusement as she took another bite.

At the entrance of another figure with a pun, Adele rolled her eyes and sniffed. “Dusk, I see you’re rock’n your puns today. If you’d like dibs on half a sandwich you’re gonna have to fight her for it.” She winked to the twins, then finished off what was left of her half with a look as if to say “what was I supposed to do?”

When Kelly expressed concerns about the volcano the brunette’s playful demeanour dulled a bit. “It certainly seems like the behaviour predicting an eruption...” she trailed off, getting to her feet to look at the mountainous structure. Dusk’s comment earned a side-glance, then a mischievous smile. “You know, the thought did cross my mind. My family knows a few fishermen that would be willing to lend us a ride for a few coins. I don’t have a job at the moment and-“ suddenly her eyes drew back to the volcano when there was a flash of red movement, something so quick she wasn’t sure if it was just a trick of the light. What appeared to be a line of red smoke zipped into the sky but fell down to the opposite side of the island. Adele gave a thoughtful hum, not going to mention anything unless one of the siblings saw it too. Even if it actually was a burst of molten rock it might make the journey too dangerous for the trio in a small fishing boat.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:44 pm

Brinder Morr Hestis- male- 25- First Gen Scale Descendant- Ranger- Animal summon magic book, minor wind, possibly magic bracelet- Tags: xxx

(wanted to write, but I wrote Jezza first and my thumb hurts bad now...)

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Lukas

The redhead hummed as she grabbed some hay and tossed it into stalls, tilting her head as one big Bay horse stared at her then snorted. She smiled as she pet him, checking the water of those horses then going back to the hay. She grabbed more, tossing it in other stalls then checking water. She hummed to the mare and colt in the last stall she checked water of, smiling and kissing the colt on the nose before leaving the stall and sliding its door shut. She continued to hum as she passed by to go grab more hay, coming back and giving a Leopard Appy and a fiery Arabian mare their hay, checking their water then turning to a small wing off the main barn area, the wing her horses were in. There was an older Palomino, Shamrock, and an older blood bay, Shuuhei, then her half Draft plow horse June. She also had her personal riding horse for travel, Samus.

Samus was a lovely Buckskin, but had an odd genetic quirk that made their mane blonde. Their eyes were blue as the sky, and she loved that. She hummed as she patted the buckskin, going in to brush and comb them then getting hay and checking the water of the four horses. She brushed out the other three, picking hooves, then hummed as she left the wing to go check the straw in the loft. They'd need more straw tomorrow, because for sure they'd need the bathroom during the night...She hummed as she passed through the barn, trotting up the stairs to the loft and looking around then coming back down because she saw there was enough straw for now, which was great. She hummed as she left the barn and returned to the house, letting the cocoa colored Malcolm and the collie Simon outside. She decided to bake some cookies, but when she moved to grab the eggs she knocked over the basked they were in in the fridge, sighing as quite a few broke. "Can't use these..." she muttered, using a spatula to scrape the gooey insides into a bowl, using a paper towel to get the shells and dispose of them. She hummed as she walked outside, hearing the dogs barking and growling...She found them by the undergrowth, where she was going to dump the eggs anyway, and thought there must be a fox or something. "Here, wild creature. I can't use these eggs...You may have them." she said, putting the bowl down.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me