Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Keesa, since I think they were pretty active, and dave if you want. Bad ideas dave)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:26 am

[Alrighty. I’ll be sure to see if they’re still interested]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:26 pm

Kay
Otherwise it might have to be remade...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenwisdom » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:39 am

hey y'all! i've been super super busy and frankly, not a lot of people are using chicken smoothie anymore which makes me upsetti spaghetti :((((((((((( but i love love love this rp and would totally be willing to keep rping, if y'all made a new one let me know uwuwuwu!
brokenwisdom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:26 pm

[Thats quite alright! I’ve been busy as well which has been keeping me from messaging anyone :( I’m glad you love the roleplay and I hope you can continue! As of right now, I have not made a decision on if I should restart or not]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:49 pm

I understand this is being debated on whether or not to keep it open or not, but i hope i can post!

Rekai Valldera | female | 21 | knosihs firelands | pansexual | dragon form | crush: none | the sky, i guess | tags: open!

Rekai flapped her wings and rose up into the air, and wondered briefly if there were any other dragons about. She quickly pushed the thought out of her mind and focused on what she was doing. Hunting. She glided through the air looking for a fish, a rabbit anything to eat. But all was quiet. All was still. Rekai found it quite odd that she couldn't find any prey and continued flying, eyes scanning the ground.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:37 am

(Hey guys! Really sorry I’ve been away for so long, though I’m really excited this role play is still alive! Sorry if this post is a bit confusing, for some reason I lost the original post I was working on and the was having a little bit of writers block, but it will hopefully go away once I get used to writing as Faelan again!)

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer, Kkinya Wrigs | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Faelan stumbles a bit, though was quickly able to recover before anyone went down. “The beginning eh? It’s, It’s been a while since I told that one.” He admitted, trying not to look flustered. He’d been telling tales a long time, often in taverns, making a show of being dramatic in hopes of gaining a room or perhaps a few coin. For some reason this felt different and he had to swallow an unfamiliar feeling of self conscious Faelan took a deep breath, burying the feeling beneath his usual carefree grin.
“I’ve been traveling so long, it’s kinda hard to know we’re to start.” He mused, pausing to think a second “I guess my first true adventure began not long after I’d left my village for the first time. I had been flying for days and hadn’t known were to stop for rest so I just kept going and going. Then, one minute I’m flying above the clouds and in the next I’m waking up covered in grass bits and upturned earth, didn’t even remember landing.” Faelan chuckled and shook his head at the memory, “To be honest, I think that was my first time on solid land. On the islands there’s air currents all around you, above and bellow, it was so strange being on ground that was so still. Im so clumsy down here, I suppose after all this time I guess I’m still not used to it.”
He smiled at Dante, his eyes bright with amusement, “I’m rambling again arn’t I? Sorry about that. I’m usually a better story teller than this, I swear. I think I’m still a little dazzled by everything, it’s throwing me off my game.” He admitted sheepishly. Around them he noticed there seemed to be less party goers and while the music was still being played loud and clear the hum of conversation seemed a little less, was it so late already? He didn’t want it to end, at least not yet. It was so nice out here, dancing with a handsome prince like something out of a children’s tale. The silly mishaps of his early wandering days seemed hopelessly boring by comparison.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:36 pm

Eh heh, hi dragon, actually didn’t answer your most recent post since I don’t want Joey to be the only one I’m posting...so maybe we should remake this quick and I can remove a few characters, or see if anyone tags my others))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:15 am

[Are you sure..?]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Sure about deleting some characters? Yeah
Definitely keeping Joey and Jess, probably Daniel and my sea dragon girl too, well debating on Daniel and Joey...could replace Joey with a differently named prince, because I actually kind of want Daniel and Joey back together, meaning they’d have to be taken out of the RP))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me