~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ CLOSED ~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

~Under The Same Roof ~

Postby not a talking cat » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:36 am

i was also wondering when we would be starting! i assume it should be soon, considering over half of the spots are taken <:
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ OPEN~

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:27 am

{Sorry for the silence over the past few days, I have not had any service, but I am going to make my character as soon as possible, I am just considering whether or not they’ll be male or female, so if anyone wants to suggest one or the other}

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:35 am

Majority is female right now, so I suggest male? It’s up to you though.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:46 am

xXshewolvXx wrote:Majority is female right now, so I suggest male? It’s up to you though.

{that's what I am thinking, hopefully I'll have some time to make his form [I just need to work the specifics]}
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:16 pm

Sign: Aquarius.
Name: Harley Zenon.
Appearance: To start with, he has black hair that is short, though slightly longer on top and is fairly wavy. His eyes are stunning, foresty-green in colour. He is fairly tall, standing at 6'0", and he has a good, athletic build. Harley has a soft, smooth jawline, and a heart-shaped face. His skin is a light olive tone.
He often wears black or blue jeans, with a slightly loose, off-white or taupe plain t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.
Personality: Closed off and cold, Harley is not one to make friends with anyone. However, he does have something of a hidden softer side, one that is caring and protective, but it will take a ton of patience and understanding before he will open up and reveal it. He's secretly scared of being hurt, which is part of the reason why he won't open up to anyone, yet at the same time, he has a secret craving for social and human contact - even if he outwardly shows otherwise. Harley isn't one to give up easily at all, though, and is known to be very loyal and determined. Normally, he's self-assured and confident, though unfriendly and cold. He is a rather creative soul as well, and has a love for drawing and painting - especially with watercolours. He can also be rather rebellious, going against the rules and the others, and sometimes spontaneously going off to do something that he comes up with.
Power: Harley has the ability to fill containers with water, as well as being able to purify water.
Likes: Drawing, painting (especially watercolours), stargazing, cats, warm days, hiking, swimming.
Dislikes: Coffee, seafood (severely allergic), the cold, dogs, being pestered, heavy metal music, being disturbed while painting.
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Other: N/A.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:52 am

res capricorn?
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:54 am

Greetings and hello!!

This roleplay looks like a barrel of fun in all honesty, and I was hoping to join it!

Things is, I thought of a cool character idea fitting the theme of the role-play, but he would not be one of the twelve zodiac. I was thinking of a character that would be Ophiuchus, the unofficial thirteenth zodiac!

Now I know what this ends up doing; twelve characters sharing a household makes for even romance plots, another would bust that out of the celestial pond!

Which is why I would like to apply Ophiuchus as the landlord older figure in their lives, someone who can be used as a way to help the zodiac teens in times of dismay, but also be that jerkface teacher that gets on your back about rent, chores, etc.

If you do not like this idea, I am perfectly okay with that, as you did say you would only accept 11 others. Just let me know!

~Paper

P.S: I sent this as a message to you a couple of days ago, but I know CS has a funky PM system, so I figured I'll just repeat what I said here!
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:45 am

PPr:Kut wrote:Greetings and hello!!

This roleplay looks like a barrel of fun in all honesty, and I was hoping to join it!

Things is, I thought of a cool character idea fitting the theme of the role-play, but he would not be one of the twelve zodiac. I was thinking of a character that would be Ophiuchus, the unofficial thirteenth zodiac!

Now I know what this ends up doing; twelve characters sharing a household makes for even romance plots, another would bust that out of the celestial pond!

Which is why I would like to apply Ophiuchus as the landlord older figure in their lives, someone who can be used as a way to help the zodiac teens in times of dismay, but also be that jerkface teacher that gets on your back about rent, chores, etc.

If you do not like this idea, I am perfectly okay with that, as you did say you would only accept 11 others. Just let me know!

~Paper

P.S: I sent this as a message to you a couple of days ago, but I know CS has a funky PM system, so I figured I'll just repeat what I said here!

holy crap that is an amazing idea! I love it! Hope they accept the idea ~(^-^)~
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:03 pm

Heyyy guys! When can we start? It’s already been almost two weeks, and we have 10/12 people.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:00 am

Juniper Greenfield
aka Capricorn
Full name:
Juniper Clarity Greenfield
Nickname:
Junie, June
Sexuality:
straight
Zodiac sign:
Capricorn
Power:
Ability to manipulate plants.
Love interest:
none atm

Appearance:Juniper is a short, lithe girl at 5' 3" and often mistaken for a child due to her appearance. She has blue-green eyes and light brown hair that falls in flowing waves to her shoulders. Her wardrobe is all over the place, ranging from white flowery dresses with heels to jeans and a sweater with boots to once-clean baggy t-shirts and exercise shorts with dirty sneakers.
Personality: Juniper is normally pretty easy-going but when confronted, she is a force to be reckoned with. Her friends know her as an outgoing, fiery character and are shocked at how closed-off and quiet she is around people she doesn't know. She loves to read and climb trees, which she does often and can usually be found in said tree reading. It seems like she's always talking or moving around and has endless bounds of energy (unless it's the morning. She is NOT a morning person at all). Her friends like to say that she should be a lawyer because she likes to argue so much. She loves nature and is always up to do anything involving the outdoors. Despite her outward confident appearance, Juniper is really self-conscious around other people and worries what other people think of her. She never admits it, but she hates talking about herself, preferring to focus on other people and helping them.
Last edited by marimo. on Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!