~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ CLOSED ~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ CLOSED ~

Postby DoughnutTheDoggo » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Twelve humans, all spiritual beings of the Zodiacs, are all roommates and have to deal with each other every day.

RULES:
-All CS Apply
- Only taking 11 other people to join the roleplay
- The Zodiac character(s) you RP as are supposed to be what you think they would look like as humans
-No God-playing
Make sure to have a character reference sheet filled out before you start roleplaying
-4 pages = 1 week

Code: Select all
Username:
Sign:
Name (Can be different from sign name):
Personality:
Power:
Other:
Love interest (Other sign, optional):
Theme song (fits personality, optional):

Aquarius- Consulting_Angel
Pisces- DoughnutTheDoggo X
Aries- Craboom-047
Taurus- Miuna
Gemini- avidity.
Cancer- not a talking cat
Leo- JustTeener
Virgo- xXshewolvXx
Libra- Rockercookie
Scorpio- BlameableAmish
Sagittarius- redbonnet6
Capricorn- Kitetsu
Ophiuchus (landlord) -PPr:Kut
Last edited by DoughnutTheDoggo on Fri May 03, 2019 11:53 am, edited 13 times in total.

DoughnutTheDoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ OPEN~

Postby cryologic. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:30 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⠀ KURAHIRO⠀★⠀AYUME ⠀▬

⠀⠀⠀name;;⠀kurahiro ayume
⠀⠀⠀nickname(s);;⠀kuro, hiro, mercury, merc
⠀⠀⠀gender;;⠀male
⠀⠀⠀age;;⠀seventeen
⠀⠀⠀sign;;⠀gemini
⠀⠀⠀power;;⠀self-replication
⠀⠀⠀kuro is an averagely built, yet slightly short male, standing at 5'6. he has dark grey-blue, almost
⠀⠀⠀black, naturally messy hair that mostly ends just below his chin, with a few longer strands that
⠀⠀⠀settle on his shoulders. he has bangs that mostly fall over his eyes, and are longer to frame his
⠀⠀⠀face and in the middle, falling onto his nose. he has heterochromia, with his right eye being an
⠀⠀⠀almost golden colour, and his left being a bright blue.
⠀⠀⠀personality-wise, he is a child at heart, is usually bubbly and outgoing but also short-tempered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by cryologic. on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
cryologic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:57 pm

I’m not sure where to fill out a form so I’ll do it here for now and move it if you want me to.

Looks:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSL2EpMGWNiKBuJHsdfN44CkfMtAtE8vApHkJ3F-x2EFNHhAwUN
Sign:Virgo
Name: Yuki Rose
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5’1

Personality: Yuki has never been one to stand out in a crowd, and has always been overshadowed by older siblings. She is very introverted, but once you get to know her she’s bubbly and loyal. Yuki is extremely clumsy and awkward, but she’ll try her best to have your back if she cares for you. She’s also very jumpy and gets frightened easily. She doesn’t have a fantastic relationship with her parents, which is why she moved away from them and tries to have as little contact as possible. In her household, you had to have perfect grades and be perfect in everything you do, but Yuki struggles with maths and geography, and pretty much all athletic activities, due to her being clumsy and short.

Passions: Drawing, Guitar and Gaming
Dislikes: Vegetable, Running and Athletics.
Fears: Public speaking, Bees and Wasps.
Weaknesses: Dancing (she’s clumsy)

Power: Shapeshifter

(sorry for not including very much previously, I was quite tired, and although this still isn’t much, I hope it’ll do)
Last edited by xXshewolvXx on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:43 am

JustTeener

Raz Wallace
-
Sign - Leo
-
Gender - Female
-
Sexuality - Bisexual
-
Age - 19
-
Crush/Lover - N/A open
-
Looks - Extremely short (about 5ft), bright, just below shoulder, red, wavy hair (wears it differently every day), blue-grey eyes, a few freckles across her nose and cheeks, wears glasses, wears a variation of long sweaters or cardigans over t-shirts ad jeans, sometimes wear a scarf, and has ankle braces on both her ankles.
-
Personality - Raz is a natural born leader, although she normally likes to deal with stuff mostly on her own, she will take charge in any situation, she is considerate to everyone and how they deal with certain situations, she is perceptive and always knows what's going on around her, she is nice and always tries to do her best to help, but she has some weaknesses, because of her short stature, if anyone calls her anything remotely relating to the words kid, short, tiny, etc, she will blow a gasket, she is generally level headed but all reason will go out the window and likely the person that called her short would too
-
Power - Control/create fire - She can conjure fire from any part of her body or at a maximum of 20 ft away from her (she can also control any fire within 20ft of her), she can breath fire and shoot it from her body
-
Likes - she loves to dance, pasta, playing chess, relaxing, watching movies/tv shows, running with no real reason
-
Dislikes/Fear - she hates sleeping, losing at a game, anything having to do with fish, people that think ballet is easy, she's afraid that her weak ankles will someday take away her ability to dance and walk
-
Other - Raz is a very good dancer. She has passed 4 grades of professional ballet, is quite good at tap, jazz, contemporary, and can dance in heels. Raz also has really weak ankles so she wears her ankle braces everywhere she goes. The reason she doesn't like sleeping is because she gets nightmares a lot, it isn't because of some horrible event from her past or anything, she just gets them.
Last edited by JustTeener on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:18 am, edited 13 times in total.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Boi

Postby BlameableAmish » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:09 am

Name: Nixon Osais Sow
Nickname: Nix
Sign: Scorpio
Power: Intangibility- Nix is able to move through objects and substances for various amounts of time.
Apparence: Nix is a handsome male with mildly wavy, short dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. His bangs frame his face, while some are gathered at the center of his forehead. He is quite tall and slim in physique. He reaches about 6'2'' in height with a slender frame. His shoulders are broad and his hips narrow. He hides his scars with bandages- old burns from his childhood. He is lazy and loves to nap anywhere he can.
Personality: Nix is an aloof sort of man with a calming presence. He doesn't let his true emotions show or get the better of him. Patience is key and he has it in abundance. He doesn't have a huge temper- but when he does get angry it is as cold as winter.
Dislikes: Dogs, crowds, pain, work, large insects,
Fears: Fire
Last edited by BlameableAmish on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoughnutTheDoggo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:45 am

avidity. wrote:(do we post on here or somewhere else?
also please tell me if you'd like me to delete this owo
// on another note could i reserve leo

since someone else decided to reserve leo i'll res gemini if that's okay)

You post here!

DoughnutTheDoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlameableAmish » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:56 am

[[I am almost done with my boi- hope he is okay.

Tell me- is there an age limit or range you want to stick to?]]
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoughnutTheDoggo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:08 am

BlameableAmish wrote:[[I am almost done with my boi- hope he is okay.

Tell me- is there an age limit or range you want to stick to?]]

no age limit, but just think collage roommates

DoughnutTheDoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:16 am

Is it ok if I make my character younger (like 13) sorry I was just wondering, in case you wanted it to be more collage (also sorry kinda the same question as the last but I wanted to make sure Xp)
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoughnutTheDoggo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:22 am

JustTeener wrote:Is it ok if I make my character younger (like 13) sorry I was just wondering, in case you wanted it to be more collage (also sorry kinda the same question as the last but I wanted to make sure Xp)

I mean, if you want to.

DoughnutTheDoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me