-·=»‡«=·- 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A)

Postby seolar » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:40 am

ϯ 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔥⚡️dαѕh
―――――――――――――――――
◄16|Female|electricity manipulation and summoning artistry|bisexual|mood; “oh my god a frIEND”|location; location here|tagged; skylar ►
    indentationdash jumped a bit, checking her phone. a grin graced her face as she quickly typed a response. 'ugh, that'd be great! avery isn't even paying attention...i could try to get out in a sec....' she sighed, tightly clutching her knees again. she was already getting uncomfortable. being still for so long wasn't something dash did.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:59 am

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: xxx

The boy was beyond freaked out when the lights went out, looking around wildly and wishing he hadn’t come today...He had a bit of a cough, anyway, so his mum could have definitely called him off for one day. He clutched a book in his hands, trying to busy himself, then sighed as he ruffed up his hair. Shaking his head, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, so he was soon able to see other students within the same room as he was. He was sort of glad there were others with him, but would still rather be at home...He had a hand on Simon, the kitty quietly purring on his lap.

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling bored- Location: outside cafe- Tags: Oliver, Simon

Jax yips and wags his tail as he gobbles it up quickly, sniffing for crumbs. She smirked to herself that he seemed surprised, as she usually didn’t offer to buy anyone’s lunch. Eying his hand, she shrugged and pulled out her wallet, getting some money. She was just holding it out when the earpiece crackled to life. She winced, it was loud sometimes. “Oh boy...Hi Simon...” she muttered, then said “Yeah, got it.” Glancing to Oliver, she said “Come on, let’s go.” and stood with a quieted down sigh.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

Postby Not here » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:33 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Cafeteria
«—Nick & Mandy
Jessica had directed her attention to the girl. A face of worry and concern covered her as she realized something wasn’t right with the girl. Turning her attention back to nick, she frowned. “What are you talking about? Eyes can change slight color due to fluorescents and other colored items around someone but we’ve been sitting here for a minute. So no. They did not change.” Her eyebrow was raised as she regarded the taller boy with a confused look.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheForumFairy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:06 am

-Same for everyone else. (Keep text length short)-

Victoria-
~18~Lesbian~Senior~Regular~Mood: worried~Location: Biology room~Mentions: none~Tags: Hailee~
The senior doesn't react much to her teasing comment. Answering it at face value. It was a bit comforting to hear someone deny being afraid. She nods abruptly in the dark at Hailee's words. "Indeed.." She spoke before pausing and chewing the flavorless wad a few more times in thought. She doesn't decide to mention the figure she swears she just saw. Her heels clack on the floor softly as she shifts her feet a bit anxiously. "Hopefully we'll be free to leave soon." She thought aloud as she glanced at the clock's spot on the wall, even though it was too dark to see.

Oliver-
~34~Bisexual~Watcher~Mood: Easy going~Location: Outside cafe~Mentions: none~Tags: Henrietta, Simon~
A greedy and rather hairy arm reaches out for the small collection of dollar bills. He barely has time to rest his fingers on the cash before a rather loud voice sounds directly into his ear. He instinctively presses his shoulder to his ear in an attempt to drown out the noise. Though quickly undoes this gesture as the sound was coming from his actual ear. He snatches the cash before Simon even finished his second sentence. He slides his hand into his pocket and leaves the bills behind. Rising to his feet he stretches his arms and back. "Finally some action." He exclaims. Simon had hinted to him earlier to bring his lock-picking kit. With that safely tucked into his pocket as well he begins with long strides toward the school, keeping close by the precious dog as he does so. He kneels on one knee as he was careful not to be seen should anyone be peering out the main doors he was trying to unlock. Perhaps the classrooms could see him but that worried him little. He inserts a twirly instrument into the keyhole and jiggles it around expertly. The soft click is heard. He chuckles lowly. "Old locks. I knew it." He says mostly to himself. He pauses only long enough to tell no one unwanted was spying. He grabs the door handle and opens it quickly and quietly. The inside of the school was dark, as he expected. He believes he could faintly hear the sound of heavy shoes on tile flooring somewhere in the distance. The principal?
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: xxx

The boy was beyond freaked out when the lights went out, looking around wildly and wishing he hadn’t come today...He had a bit of a cough, anyway, so his mum could have definitely called him off for one day. He clutched a book in his hands, trying to busy himself, then sighed as he ruffed up his hair. Shaking his head, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, so he was soon able to see other students within the same room as he was. He was sort of glad there were others with him, but would still rather be at home...He had a hand on Simon, the kitty quietly purring on his lap.

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling bored- Location: outside cafe- Tags: Oliver, Simon

She stared at his arm a moment then shook her head, allowing him to have the money. He was quick to pocket it before standing as well, she noticed. She stretched her arms over her head, stretching her back, then placed them back to her sides. She began the trek towards the location, Jax beside her but slightly behind. Oliver was right with them, she could hear by the footsteps. She hummed silently, not wanting to make any real noise. She crouched as well, allowing Oliver to do his thing. Once unlocked, she steps inside with Oliver, immediately picking up the footsteps. She looks to Oliver, to decide if they should bother with that or go straight for the kids.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheForumFairy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:27 pm

-Same for previous-

Oliver-
~34~Bisexual~Watcher~Mood: Easy going~Location: Outside cafe~Mentions: none~Tags: Henrietta, Simon~
They had to make sure any adults where out of the way before they paid any mind to the students. He quiets even his breathing to try and detect that he and Hen were alone. Deciding it was safe he pulls a little tube out of his pocket and opens up a case. He inserts one of the darts from the case and puts it to his lips. The shine of a flashlight begins to near them until.. Swooosh. The dart lands in the knee of the man producing the footsteps. He hardly utters a yelp until he's down on the ground. He wouldn't be knocked out for long.. Oliver drags him outside and straightens the collar of his jacket before quietly continuing down the hallway.
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling alright- Location: school- Tags: Oliver

She shook her head, but knew they couldn’t talk just in case...Signalling Jax to be quiet, she then signaled him to be right by her side. She watched him bring the dart-in-tube to his lips, staying silent; the footsteps were definitely headed this way. She heard said owner of footsteps yelp and collapse, watching Oliver for a moment as he placed him outside. Shaking his head, she motioned Jax, she and the dog following the man.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:47 pm

<𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇>
~18~Bisexual~Senior~shadow manipulation/telekinesis~Mood: alert~Location: biology room~Mentions: none~ Tags: Victoria~
Nodding absentmindedly, Hailee tilts her head back and closes her eyes. "Agreed." She is hoping to maybe get some sleep since the teacher isn't back and the lockdown doesn't appear to be ending anytime soon. Before she can settle, however, she hears footsteps in the hallway. This, to her, isn't all that irregular, but it does make her wonder, just who else is out there?

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: surprised~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~ Tags: Jessica, Maddy~
Nick shrugs. "I guess." He laughs. "I must not pay much attention in science." As he talks, his stomach growls. He grins and looks towards the doors to the kitchen, one of which is propped open. "I could go for a snack. You?"

<Sƙყʅαɾ Jσɳҽʂ>
~17~Pansexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: antsy~Location: bathroom~Mentions: Dash~Tags: none~
Skylar smirks. Great, they type back, meet you at the cafe in five? I bet there won't be any teachers there, we can plot our next moves there. After sending the message, they pause for a second and then quickly type something else. And keep your eyes and ears open. Something isn't right here.

<【Simon Barnes】>
~24~Pansexual~Watcher leader~Mood: satisfied~Location: his work station~Mentions: none~Tags: Henrietta, Oliver~
Simon smiles when he hears the others reply. Everything is going perfectly and now he can sit back and enjoy the show. Right after he gets back to the facility. Shoving his hands in his coat pockets, he begins to head towards the Watchers' facility to make sure everything is in order there.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:24 pm

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Cafeteria
«—Nick & Mandy
Jess raised an eyebrow. He really did fit into the typical jock/athlete group. She figured he would had at least learned something. At the mention of food, her stomach growled in queue. "same." She started to pack up her books, placing them into her book bag. The last thing she wanted was to get caught up in whatever was going on by herself. Plus people normally parted the halls for those taller. He would be a valuable asset for her. It would be best not to lose him right away. After packing her things, she stood up and slid her backpack on, waiting for him to lead the way. Normally, she wasn’t much of a follower but who was going to move out of her way? She was already hated by most of her class, for being too smart, and was hated by sophomores because she was younger. Then the girls because she was smart and boys paid attention to her. Also the guys wanted to go after her because she was a freshman girl none the less. The softball team didn’t like her much either because she was a strong, versatile players and coaches paid more attention to her. Jessica just couldn’t win in life. To have her parents taken away at a young age and now being picked on by other kids.
Last edited by Not here on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheForumFairy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:39 am

Victoria-
~18~Lesbian~Senior~Regular~Mood: worried~Location: Biology room~Mentions: none~Tags: Hailee~
She too hears light footsteps. Probably hte principal. She wondered if he was scared too. Of course, he would likely know what was going on if he initiated the lockdown. Unlike the students who were starting to get a bit uneasy from the length. She sees no one as she looks out the small window of the classroom door. Hmm, odd. She stays quiet since the principal would likely be listening. She feels like she hears the slightest jingling noise. Could just be her imagination.

Oliver-
The sound of footsteps could no longer be heard as they continued down the hall. He glanced behind him at Henrietta and her dog. It'd be too suspicious for all 3 of them to walk down the hall together. He crouches out of sight of the first classroom door. He opens another small box and takes out a lock pick. He glances around and unlocks the door making as little noise as possible. He also pulls out a map of the school and carefully cuts it in half. He hands a lock pick to Henrietta as well as half of the map. Hoping she gets the implication to unlock the doors on that side of the school. He looks at his own half and continues down. Skipping past one door, the janitors closet, and the bathrooms. He stops in front of one marked as a Biology room. He hears footsteps behind him and ducks into the shadows behind a water fountain. He loads his dart once more. A teacher goes down, likely the teacher of this biology classroom. He quickly unlocks the janitors closet and puts the unconscious man inside before shutting the door. He then unlocks the biology room and continues down the hall hardly making a peep. He unlocks a few more doors which lacked windows peeking in. He wasn't caught yet. Not that he expected to be, so that was good.
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me