We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Once apon a time...

Angels and Demons walked the earth with humans. They coexisted. Angels helped the humans along, while Demons fought for the human demise to raise their ranks. The humans were furious when they found out. Soon enough, a legion rose to destroy their kinds, took them to the brink of extinction. Hundreds of years have passed since those dark times. Now, the humans have forgotten for the most part, and a few Demons and Angels still wander the earth, fulfilling their purpose. But, that means that a few Hunters still exist as well. So, that begs the question...

Who Are You?

Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We Still Exist (Open and Accepting)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:31 pm

-A majority have light color hair and wings but occasionally there will be a rare case of dark hair and wings
-Wings are retractable (disappear when needed) to blend in with the human kind
-They can manipulate light
-They do everything in our power to keep humans safe
-They must never harm a human no matter what
-They all carry around a weapon of some kind to protect against Demons and Hunters
-They must never fall in love with a human, Demon, or Hunter
-Rules must be followed or they will become a fallen and walk the Earth with broken wings

Ranks

Leader:(Only one)
Casey Hawkins | Female | Sicarius
Advisors:(Only two)
Name | Gender | User
Generals:(Only two)
Delia Dabria | Female | Flora.
Cleo Sky | Kitetsu
Protectors:
Evangeline Harper | Female | Just. Faith.
Katherine J. Anderson | Female | pparadise

Fallen:
Everan Arvanitis | Male | JjThheJetPlanee
Name | Gender | User

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-They come from the Underworld and follow the orders of the Demon King and Queen
-Dark coloring of hair and wings except for rare cases of light-colored Demons
-Wings are retractable (disappear when needed) in order to blend with humankind
-They can manipulate shadows and fire
-They do whatever they can to corrupt the mortals so they don't go to Heaven and Demon ranks get stronger
-They all have weapons to help protect ourselves from the Angels and Hunters
-Don't fall in love with humans, Angels, or Hunters
-If they disobey, they will be stripped of their title to walk the mortal realm with broken horns

*The king and queen have a friendship and are not actually married nor even in a relationship unless the Users choose to do so
Ranks

King:(Only one)
Dante Blakesley | Male | Flora.
Queen:(Only one)
Lunara Archeron | Female | Lunara Archeron
Cameron Hunt | Male | Kitetsu
Jessica Marie Delgado | Female | Not Here
Name | Gender | User
Name | Gender | User
Corruptors:
Michael Fae | Male | JjTheeJetPlanee
Zakarye Morgan | male | Sicarius

Sienna Brown | Female |.Viscera.
Name | Gender | User
Broken:
Name | Gender | User
Name | Gender | User

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-They are the humans who know the Angels and Demons are here for no good reason
-Whenever they see one, they kill it
-They follow the orders they are given by their leader
-They look like ordinary humans but they all have a small X tattoo on the back of their necks
-Their group is called the Mass
-They all carry around either firearms or small concealable weapons
-Don't fall in love with the enemy
-Protect all humans at all costs
-Do Not Disobey

Ranks

Leader:(Only one)
Elisium Gray | Female | JjTheeJetPlanee
Name | Gender | User
Name | Gender | User
Jasper Beck | Male | GHXSTLY
Name | Gender | User
Protectors:
Ivy Beck | Female | Kitetsu
Name | Gender | User
Fallen:
Ravi Kim | Male | Healer
Name | Gender | User

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-They don't know the truth yet
-Try not to get killed

Ranks

Sided with Angels:
Jarred Reed | Male | LeoNyami
Name | Gender | User
Sided with Demons:
Brooklyn Flores | Female | Tonic_Memories
Name | Gender | User
Don't know anything yet:
Dawn Emerson | Female | JjThheJetPlanee
Texas Blackwood | Male | Healer
Jack | Male | Tigress Demon
Eden Paris | Male | GHXSTLY

Rory Evergreen | Female | ITellMyselfSecrets
Trying to join the Hunters:
Lillian Reed | Female | LeoNyami
Name | Gender | User
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:58 am, edited 36 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:25 am

-Tess' rules apply (obviously)
-Hate character, not the User
-Fade to black when needed
-Break your kind's rules at your own risk
-Try to keep chat to the discussion forum
-Only make as many characters as you can handle
-I may limit the amount of any rank if there gets to be too many
-please try to post at least 2-3 sentences
-Message me if you'll be gone more than a week
-Reserves last for 2 days. If you need longer just PM me and I'll be happy to work something out with you
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Places to Visit:

The Cafe
The Park
The Lake
The Club
The Suites
Laser Tag/Bowling
The Fair(in town for a while?)
PM Me if you have any ideas for more places!

It's currently a nice, sunny day. There's a gentle breeze and it's about 85 degrees

There's a storm on it's way.

No idea what time it is, just go with it XDD
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:58 pm

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Open

Everan sat at a small cafe just at the edge of town, sipping a frappe. He breathed in the fresh air of the cafe. It smelled like cinnamon and apples. Speaking of which, he called for a waiter. "Could I get a cinnamon apple pie please?" The waiter nodded and left. Great. He thought to himself. This is completely boring.

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Open

Michael watched children running amuck while their mothers smiled and talked about how wonderful their children are. Bleh. He stood from his shaded bench and headed down the sidewalk, looking for some entertainment.

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Open

She shook her head, leaning on her desk with her head down. These plans were all wrong. There was no way to take the demons and angels down with these thoughtless plans! There had to be a better way. She turned and launched a blade at the wall, lodging it next to the door.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

Dawn shook her head when she stood and saw a couple people conversing on the other side of the lake. She sighed. I need a new book anyways. With that, she turned and headed toward the bookstore in town. The door bell rung out above her as she walked in. It was all but empty, if you didn't count the one other boy there. "Hey..." She said walking up to him. "Would you have any recommendations on what to read? I've pretty much worn out all of my books." She said with a soft chuckle and a smile.
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:06 pm

( ) - JASPER BECK
( Hunter/Forensic Scientist ) ( 27 years old ) ( Beck Apartment ) ( Tags: Open ) ( Mentions: Ivy )

Jasper fiddled for the keys to the family apartments door as he walked down the dimly lit and shambling hallway. Once the tall dark haired man reached his doors he very clumsily put the keys into the lock and twisted it open. He was tired. Jasper had worked a midnight shift at the Police Department, and even then so he had to meet up with Elisium at the Hunters base in a while. Jasper opened the door to see their small apartment being cleaned by his mother, Valerie. Jasper gave a smile and a yawn, “Mornin’ mama.” He said. Valerie gave a chuckle, “It’s noon Jasper.” She said calmly. Jasper threw his jacket on the hook and his keys on the table and started to walk down the incredibly short and small hallway towards a room. There were two doors, and neither were his. One belonged to his mother, the other to his sister. Jasper opened his mother’s room and went to his small dresser that lay near the corner of the wall, he pulled out some shorts and a plain black athletic shirt, changing into them and throwing his work clothes in a hamper. Jasper walked out, back to the living room and to the couch that had a blanket strung over it in a very messy manner. That’s where he slept. Jasper didn’t have the heart to leave his mother or sister just yet, no he stayed to contribute despite his want and need to get out by himself. Jasper grabbed the blanket and fell onto the couch, hitting hard with a sigh. Jasper pulled the blanket over and turned to his side, “Can you or Ivy wake me up in a little bit? I have more things to do.” He called to his mother, who only shook her head.

( ) - EDEN PARIS
( Antique Bookshop Clerk ) ( 21 Years old ) ( Hawthorne Bookshop ) ( Tags: Open ) ( Mentions: None )

Eden sat with a teacup pressed to his lips, his eyes were busy scanning a book that looked the worst for wear, but he was completely absorbed in it. Eden saw very little happen in the store as most people over looked it. The occasional collector or woman smelling of sage and sandalwood were know to wander through, but action was very little in the tiny bookshop. Eden leaned back against the wall, in fact he was sitting behind the counter on the floor as he read his old book with interest, “Her eyes rested like pools of cloudy blue upon my soul, pouring the sprinkle of rain and longing into every inch of my being. How I loved her, the fair maiden. But alas, the skies tore us apart, and so another day gone to sorrow and wasting as my true love and I were banned from eternal love...” Eden whispered as he closed his eyes holding the book to his chest. “Beautiful...” The dark haired boy gushed as he set his tea cup down. Eden took out a small pad of paper and grabbed a pen, setting his old book on his lap. Eden began scrawling the poetry in his pad, checking to make sure he had every word correct and just as much emotion in his own writing. Eden read it back to himself and put it back into his jean pocket, he then picked the book back up and began to furiously read again. Eden bent his knees and fumbled for his cup of tea once more, finding it and bring it up to his lips to take another sip of the swirling chamomile drink.
Last edited by bunneey on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:03 am

(♛) - Lunara Archeron
( Demon Queen / Journalist) (20 years old ) ( The Lake ) (Tags: Open ) ( Mentions: None )

Lunara crossed her legs contented in front of her.There had been little reports of angel or hunter activity, which was good. The queen was just worried for her subjects. There were only a few demons around nowadays, just the king Dante and the adviser. Granted, the introverted queen would love some peace, but it was still unnerving. Lunara picked up the book that she had been reading: A Court of Mist and Fury. written by Sarah J. Maas

Immortal strength—more a curse than a gift. I’d dented and folded every piece of silverware I’d touched for three days upon returning here, had tripped over my longer, faster legs so often that Alis had removed any irreplaceable valuables from my rooms (she’d been particularly grumpy about me knocking over a table with an eight-hundred-year-old vase), and had shattered not one, not two, but five glass doors merely by accidentally closing them too hard.

Sighing through my nose, I unfolded my fingers.

My right hand was plain, smooth. Perfectly Fae.

Lunara chuckled a bit at this wry bit of humor, "That was interesting."
Last edited by Lunara Archeron on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:28 am

Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~open

Currently, Lillian was working on cleaning the laser tag gear. The job wasn't her favorite, but it needed to be done. It was the perfect time to do it because no one was here. She pulled out one the gun from the holster aiming it towards the wall. Her left eye closed as she did so. Pulling the trigger nothing happened since the machine wasn't active. Hopefully, she would have some visitors soon, and maybe she could sneak into a game. She only did it if there were a few people to make it more interesting for the players.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:53 am

Dante Blakesley| Male | 25| Location: The Lake | Tags: Lake

Dante had always possess an appreciation for the human world's environment. Hell lacked the natural trees and lakes that he had always admired, and that was one of the main reasons he spent the majority of his time topside. Today he was at the lake, camera in hand as he took photos of the landscape and wildlife. Photography was a passion of his, something people would never guess if they ever found out who and what he truly was. His kind had dwindled in number over the years due to run ins with angels and hunters, and he'd be lying if he said that it didn't bother him. He had lost many friends and had now grown accustomed to a feeling of loneliness. Despite their low numbers however, those demons that remained were some of the most dangerous of their kind. "Ah, think of the Devil and she shall appear." Dante chuckled once he spotted Lunara reading one of her many books. "Interesting read?" He asked as he approached and sat beside her.
────── grasp the ──

art permission || art source

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:13 am

(♛) - Lunara Archeron
( Demon Queen / Author) (crush: Dante ) (20 years old ) ( The Lake ) (Tags: Dante ) ( Mentions: None )

Lunara bookmarked the page she was on and gave Dante a sweet smile, while showing him the book, "It's a good one. I'm using it for inspiration for my next book." She observed his emotions and gave him a sympathetic smile, "You're missing the others, aren't you." They both knew what she was talking about. There were only about three demons left, and even then, they were dwindling. There used to be at least 20 of them, but now...only four.

The queen didn't even want to talk about now. How the deaths had cut at them, physically and mentally. It was a good thing that Lunara had found her hidden talent as an author, or she might have been killed several years ago.
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me