Memory of Heat(O&A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Memory of Heat(O&A)

Postby funfunisland1 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:04 pm

Memory of Heat

War has been raged and humans had just resurfaced from bomb shelters to find the world trapped in a nuclear freeze. Not only that, monsters roam the Earth. These monsters are made of solid ice and the lead one has a mane made of snow and are known as 'snow beasts'. The only objective for people in this world now, is to survive.

Rules:
Follow CS Rules
Star out curse words if you are to use them
People can get hurt and die, but don't go into graphic detail.
Talk to everyone before making huge plot points.

The World
This takes place in the US, specifically in the midwest.

The Town
The town is where all of the stores are. Most of these stores have been ransacked by various people, but there's always the possibility of things being inside.

The Bomb Shelter
It's where everyone stayed during the nuclear war. It's warm. It's got food. It's home for now.

The Snow Beasts' Cave
A large cavern where the snow beasts come from or flee to. No one has gotten past the entrance and lived to tell the tale.

Snow Beasts
Snow beasts were formed from radiation after the nuclear missile landed. Mutant chunks of ice and snow began to take form into elephant-like snow beasts. Regular snow beasts resemble trunkless and earless elephants with large jaws filled with icy fangs. The beasts vary in size, some being as small as a dog and others with human-sized teeth(Human-sized meaning the height of a human. No they do not have freakishly large fangs. The snow beasts can just be huge.) The alpha snow beast has a mane made out of snow. Snow beasts' society resemble that of a bees, including a possible queen. Some predict the queen is deep inside the cave of the snow beasts.

Characters
Nevada Acquafredda
Pierre Acquafredda
Marie Nelson
Noah "Ghost" Penn
Kyle Porter
Gillian Tracey
Jasmine Tracey
Klink Wallace
(Your character here!)

Discussion
Last edited by funfunisland1 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
Click?

You can call me Fun if you don't want to type my full username. I host three RPs called The Machine, Memory of Heat, and the R.A.C.s. Feel free to join! I'm here if you would like to talk. :3

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Memory of Heat

Postby JustTeener » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:33 am

First ~(^-^)~
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Memory of Heat

Postby funfunisland1 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:05 am

~(^-^)~
Click?

You can call me Fun if you don't want to type my full username. I host three RPs called The Machine, Memory of Heat, and the R.A.C.s. Feel free to join! I'm here if you would like to talk. :3

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Memory of Heat(O&A)

Postby funfunisland1 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:31 pm

(Feel free to start RPing now)

Marie ran through the forest away from the treacherous snow beast. It was a large creature made out of pure ice. It seemed like an elephant-like creature without the massive ears, trunk, and tusks. It had large fangs and a mane made of pure snow. "Now!" Marie shouted. A flaming arrow cascaded through the air and landed in the beast's shoulder. It roared out in pain and ran off into the trees.

"Did it work?" Pierre peeked out of one of the many evergreen hedges.

"D**n right it did!" Nevada burst out of the same hedge and patted her brother on the shoulder, "That's my brother!" Nevada vaulted over the hedge and ran over to Marie, wrapping her amputated arm around Marie's neck and rubbing her fist on the top of Marie's skull, "That's my Marie, too!"

Marie laughed, "Get off of me Nevada!" Marie managed to shove her off and began a bolt to the shelter. Nevada gave chase as Pierre gathered his bow and quiver and ran off after the two. Nevada tagged Marie and Marie, Pierre, and Nevada began the decent into the bomb shelter.
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Klink/17/Female/Bisexual/Random Bunker/Tagged: open
'3... 2... 1...' Klink counted in her head '...0' Boom! A giant explosion goes off on the side of a snow hill causing snow to fall making a wall between her and the snow beasts. There were two, but that one explosion stopped them both in their tracks. Klink was at a little bunker she had come across. She set a trip wire outside to alert her of any snow beasts about the area. She was always moving from bunker to bunker, so she always needed to know if any of them were around. She trapped those two for now so she could get a move on to the next bunker without having to deal with them. Of course they would get around the wall eventually, but for now the wall served its purpose. Klink gathered all her things and started walking.
Last edited by JustTeener on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:39 pm

17//Male//Hetero//The Town//Tags: Open
Noah walked briskly down the sidewalk, duffel bag in hand as clouds of vapor from his breath billowed out in front of him. He was almost ready to quit for the day and head back to the shelter; his search for supplies had been rather uneventful, without even a snow beast to distract him from the cold. He glanced at one of the last stores on the block; maybe there was something inside, but probably not. He sighed and went inside, keeping his meager bag of scavenged supplies nearby in case he needed to run. He began searching the shelves, pushing aside trash and random junk as he went.
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainmaker » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Gillian Tracey-16-female-mrs. spaghetti
Gillian frowned. It had been a while, Noah should have been back by now. She pondered what could have happened, her mind automatically thinking the worst. She paced inside the shelter, mentally berating herself. He was probably fine. Probably. She almost wanted to go look for him, but that would be crazy. She would have to be mentally insane to go out there alone, with her combat skills. She wasn't even sure how she'd survived this long. Then an idea popped inside her head. She didn't have to go alone. She snuck a peek over at her completely oblivious twin. She walked over to her sister and said, "Hey, Jasmin. . . You know how you owe me, from that one time? Well, I need you to come with me, to go look for. . . supplies."

Jasmin Tracey-16-female-mrs. spaghetti
Jasmin had been watching as her sister paced the shelter, and figured she was probably thinking about Noah. The two had barely talked, but her sister seemed to have developed a large crush on the poor boy. She smiled just thinking about how awkward her twin was around him, and how he never seemed to notice, or if he did, he just didn't let on. Jasmin was still lost in thought when Gillian walked over tentatively. As soon as Gillian walked over with an innocent look on her face, she grew suspicious, then she heard what she had said, and resigned herself to her fate. "Let me grab my coat." she said, and they headed out into the frigid air. As they walked Gillian lead the way, heading towards the town, where they would look for "supplies". Jasmin knew they weren't really looking for supplies, they were looking for Noah, but she decided not to say anything.
rainmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:00 am

Klink/17/Female/Bisexual/Another Bunker/Tagged: open
Klink, still traveling the terrain, she found tracks that belonged to a snow beast. She didn't really wanna run into it, so she headed the opposite direction the tracks were going. Eventually they got to hard to follow, but, once they ended, she saw a bunker in the distance. She decided it would be smart to stop there for the day and start up in another day or two, depending on how much supplies is in the bunker. She walked to the assumed abandoned bunker and walked inside. She quickly realized it wasn't abandoned. There was a girl sitting at a table stuffing her face with food.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:09 am

Marie looked over to the open door of the bunker as another girl froze in her tracks. Marie froze, still holding the sandwich she had been eating. She looked to the door leading to the other rooms of the bunker and back to the girl. All this time, Conor had been barking excessively at the newcomer. She held up a finger to the new girl and swallowed the food she had in her mouth, "Nevada! Someone's in here!"

"Are you pranking us again?" Nevada shouted from another room.

"Nope," Marie still kept her eyes on the newcomer, "Not a prank."

"I swear to god if you," Nevada appeared in the doorway and froze as well, "Who the h**l is that?"
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:45 am

17//Male//Hetero//The Town//Tags: Open
Noah was in the back room of the store, when he heard a noise outside. He froze, listening carefully, when he heard a rather loud bang in the front room of the store. He grabbed his bag and started towards the back door, planning to get out that way, when he realized that it was locked, apparently from the outside. "What kind of grocery store padlocks the back exit?" he asked incredulously. He sighed exasperatedly. "I swear, this is the last time I come to this part of town," he muttered to himself, unsheathing his machete and creeping out of the room. He didn't see any snowbeasts immediately, but that didn't mean anything. He heard a soft noise at the end of the aisle to his left and crouched down, slowly walking to where he heard the sound.
((left it nice and open for you, mrs. spaghetti))
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me